Making Hate(Loki Fanfic)

By XMrsStephenKingX

More

Chapter One
Chapter Three

Chapter Two

181 5 5
By XMrsStephenKingX

Lo’s Pov

I had convinced Thor I was going to see my father and because he wanted me to be happy, or so he said, he agreed. I was actually lying in Loki’s bed. I had snuck back to my room like the day before but after I had talked to Thor I came back. Loki was not around but I was thankful for the alone time.

Loki was right. What was I going to do when Thor asked for my hand? It did not matter if I said no, I would still have to marry him. He was also right that he was better than Thor, Well most likely. I was also not sure that Thor could satisfy me. Loki is a great lover. I like it rough. It still does not change the fact I hate him and his personality. I felt my eyes get heavy and I realized I have not got much sleep lately. I rolled on to my side and drifted off.

Loki’s Pov

I had just left my brother. He had told me Lo went to see her father. I did not think that was true but I was going to check my room and see if it was. I knew she was to smart to leave the palace with no plans of return. I opened the door to my room and smirked. She was sound asleep. I guess I had been tiring her out and she had to get up early to sneak back. I wish she did not have to sneak back. My smirk grew when an idea popped in my head. I sat down beside her after taking my clothes off. I might as well get some more sleep myself and when she awakens I will tell her my idea. I am betting she will slap me for it.

When I woke again, my arms were wrapped around her waist. I frowned. I should not be this comfortable with her. She was just so warm. I smirked when I figured out the perfect way to wake her up. I slid my hands down from her waist to her womanhood and inserted two fingers. I maneuvered around so I was in between her legs. I grinned when I felt her grow wet. I thrust them harder and she moaned in her sleep. Her eyes shot open.

“Well hello there love”

“Lo-Loki” She tried to threaten but it came out as a moan. A moan that made me hard at the sound. I pulled my fingers out and sat back.

“Why did you stop?”

“Because I want you to beg” I said nonchalantly, with a smirk. She frowned. I knew she was debating on whether to or not.

“I heard from my brother you were going to see your father”

“I lied.”

“Why?”

“I wanted to get away from him”

“I think that there is another reason. I mean you are in my room”

“Because it is the only place I have to hide”

“You could have gone to see your father. He agreed for you to go. So why did you not?”

“I-I do not know”

“I think you do”

“I do not. I am not a liar and I shall go find some place else to hide” She growled and tried to climb off the bed. I chuckled without humor and pushed her back down.

“I hate when you act like that” I growled back.

“I hate you” She snapped. A few minutes I was thinking that I could learn to not hate her now I realized why I hated her in the first place. I got up and began to put my clothes back on. I was to hurt her if I stayed and then Thor would throw a fit. I froze when arms wrapped around me.

“Please.” She whispered. I knew what she meant. She was begging like I told her to do. I luckily had not put any clothing on yet. I turned around and she walked backwards to the bed.

Today was going to be…fun.

Lo’s Pov

I was sure the sun had set already. We were trying to catch our breath. We had not stopped since I begged him. I let my body make the decisions. I looked over and saw his body was glistening with sweat, as was mine.

“How are you going to get away with not coming from your father?”

“I had not thought of that”

“I have an idea”

We took a bath and after we were dressed he grabbed my hand.

“You have to trust me for this to work”

“Fine”

“I have one more thing to ask you. What if I asked for your hand before Thor? I know you hate me and vice versa but I hate my brother more. I have always lived in his shadows. I know you hate him too.” He did not give me a chance to answer before dragging me out the door. He led me outside and into the woods. I gasped when I saw the entrance. It was a huge golden gate.

“I will go get Thor. Just walk up there and talk to them. They will most likely not let you in until I get Thor down here” I nodded and started walking towards the gate. I turned around and frowned. He had disappeared.

“State your business” A guard yelled.

“I am a concubine here. Thor let me go see my father”

“Thor would not let a whore leave” They laughed.

“I think he wishes to have my hand” That made them laugh harder.

“I do not think Thor would marry you if you were not pure anymore”

“Guards!” Thor’s booming voice yelled. I even flinched.

“You just threatened her, did you not?”

They were speechless.

“Brother, I want them dead” He told Loki.

“No!” I exclaimed.

“I think you should let her decide, brother” Loki told him.

“I do not wish anyone to die”

“Fine. You are lucky she is a good woman” Thor spat. The guards opened the gate and I made my way in. I would not lie. I was slightly terrified. Thor wrapped an arm around my shoulder and we all walked back to the palace.

“Did you have fun with your father?” Thor asked. My eyes met Loki’s.

“Yes, I did” I knew the playful glint in his eyes was mimicking mine. I wanted to ask him how he got to Thor so fast but it would have to wait till later.

Loki’s Pov

What the guards said earlier disrupted my thoughts. Thor was planning on making Lo his. What was going to happen when he found out she was not a virgin. Even if he did not want her dead, I would bet father would have her killed or worse.

I looked ahead of me and frowned. We were in the gardens and they were walking ahead of me. Lo had her arm linked with Thor’s and she was laughing. Thor looked happy and that was when it hit me. I smirked. Thor wanted her but I had got her first. I had something he did not. If I did convince her to marry me instead, I would have all of her. He would be devastated. All I had to was get her to agree. Then we had father to worry about.

Lo’s Pov

I was forced to eat dinner with them again but Loki sat next to me this time. Thor was bragging to his parents. Loki and I rolled our eyes at the same time and saw each other. We both laughed.

“Would you care to share what it is so funny, Loki?’ Oden asked.

“Nothing Father” I bit my lip to keep from laughing. They dropped the subject and Thor went back to talking.

“It looks like you and Thor had a lovely time this afternoon”

“He made me laugh a few times but not because of what he said. I was laughing because he is so in love with himself and he thinks he can love someone else”

“That make sense”

“It would have been better if you had walked with us”

“I would rather not.”

It went silent again until he nudged me. I looked at him and he nodded towards Thor. There was a maid behind him. She was pouring him more wine and staring like a fool. I held back a giggle. She was so focused on Thor she did not notice the wine glass had overflowed. It spilt on the table and onto Thor. Loki began laughing loudly. His laughter made me laugh. We both stopped when Oden shot us evil looks.

“No, Father, do not be mad at them. It was rather funny” Thor said and he began to laugh. Everyone joined in except Loki. I saw his father was still giving him looks.

I felt sympathy for him. He has lived in the shadow of Thor his whole life. I think he would have given up his place at the castle just to have parents that showed him affection. It must hurt him to know they love Thor more than him, it was obvious. I grabbed his hand under the table and intertwined our fingers. He sent me a look but did not say anything.

After dinner, Oden took Loki somewhere. Thor walked up to me.

“Can we wait for Loki? I do not want him to be yelled at because we laughed”

“I thought you two hated each other”

Oh gods. “We do. I hate him. I..I am just trying to learn to get along with him..for your sake”

He smiled softly at me. We waited for Loki.

He looked like he had a bruise near his eye and I felt anger grow in the pit of my stomach.

Thor did not seem to acknowledge the fact.

“Father wants to see you” Loki told him.

“Would it be okay if Loki walks me to my room?” I asked using my child-like eyes.

“Brother?”

“Sure” Thor kissed my cheek before leaving. I grabbed Loki’s hand and began dragging him to his room. I shut the door when we were inside.

“How may I help you, Lo?” He asked sarcastically.

“He hit you. Why?”

“…You noticed?”

“Yes. Now why did he do that?” I snapped growing impatient.

“He said I was getting to close to you. You were to be Thor’s. I needed to stop being selfish and leave you alone and let Thor have something. I reminded him Thor was the one to get what he wanted. He hit me and told me to shut my mouth. I think I am to old for him to hit me but” He trailed off, shrugging.

“You are. I imagine it happened a lot when you were little”

“Yes”

“Loki, I…I feel like you and I understand each other more. That means I understand some of what you are feeling. I was never hit by my father but a lot of the men in the brothel would. It taught me to take care of myself. I love my father and I know he loves me but when I was young, he was not always there. He was trying to take care of me and then the roles switched. I lost my mother when I was a baby. I would feel alone a lot. At least my father had a reason and he would see me whenever he could. Yours has no excuse to treat you the way he did and he has no excuse to treat you the way he does now. Your mother either! I will not be the reason to cause you more trouble. I will marry Thor to please your father”

He stared at me in complete shock.

“I never thought anyone would actually realize how my family treats me. I never thought anyone would care enough to try to understand. I hate you a bit less now” That made me laugh.

“I do not wish you to marry Thor though. He does not deserve to get everything he wants. Father either”

“Loki, I do not care. When Thor asks me I am saying yes”

“Oh really. Well I guess I will stoop this low. What is going to happen when you marry him and he finds out you are not pure. He thinks you are. I know my brother. I am the only one who knows you are not. If you marry me, no one would find out.”

He had a point. I had heard what happened to other woman who were not innocent. Oden had them killed.

“I am sure I can tell Thor…I was taken advantage of while my father was gone” Loki smirked.

“You are more like me than either of us thought” I blushed.

“What if I said I wanted you for myself and only me.”

“I would say no”

“But do you not remember our agreement. You do what I say and I send money to your father”

“That is not fair Loki”

“I think it is very fair Lo”

“How are we going to convince your father to marry us?”

“We could get someone else to marry us”

“We are going to get murdered” I sighed.

“We can just say we were in love and knew we would never be together”

“We could talk to Thor about it” He laughed loud.

“That is not going to help at all, love”

“Well, what are they going to think we when get married secretly. They are going to suspect we are doing something and that I am with your child!”

“Your point is?”

“I could get killed for that!”

“Not if you’re my wife, They could never prove that you were not pure”

“They could make us show them sheets”

“I could cut my hand”

“You have an answer for everything?”

“Yes.”

“I will think about it. What if we started acting nice to each other and then you asked your father”

“Fine, we can try that and when it does not work we will do it my way”

“Agreed. Now please help me out of this dress and do not rip it this time” I turned around and sighed in content when I felt his hands. He was the only man I had ever been with and surprisingly we sort of understood each other. I had never felt this calm in my life.

“Are you sure we should tonight, love?” He murmured in my ear.

“We do not have to but I wish to sleep with you” I whispered, scared of his reaction.

“If you are sleeping with me, I will not be able to control myself, with your body next to mine”

I moaned softly. I felt my dress hit the floor and his lips on my neck.

“Loki?”

“Hm?”

“How did you get to Thor so quickly today?”

I felt him smirk on my skin. “How about I show you?” He began kissing my neck again. He moved us backwards until he sat on the bed, I was on his lap. I lay my head back on his shoulder and let his lips work their magic, when I yelped in surprise. I was about to scream when a hand covered my mouth.

Loki was at my feet smirking. His mouth had previously been on my lower region. I looked behind me and saw I was still on Loki’s lap.

“It’s my power love. I am a god. I was with Thor when I was showing you the way to the gate.” I nodded. I was only use to one man. Well, I guess it was still one man. Why not give it a try? I relaxed my muscles and nodded. His hand left my mouth. Both of his hands went to my thighs and spread them apart and held me there. The other Loki went back to what he was doing and I was moaning loud. I thought I would explode when I felt fingers in me. I managed to open my eyes and saw there was a third Loki. I finished and knew I would have screamed loud enough for the whole palace to hear if Loki had not slammed his lips to my and shoved his tongue in my mouth.

When I finally came down from the high and opened my eyes. I was on back on his bed. I looked around and saw Loki was lying beside me, watching me.

“Just you?” I asked.

“Just you and I love”

“That felt wonderful”

I leaned over and pressed my lips to his. He kissed back gently. I wanted more but I was so tired, I pulled him close and went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.5K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
513K 16.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
672K 33.3K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
278K 11.4K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹