Wanting What I Shouldn't

By Book_obsessed_weirdo

Amara Brady, the schools nerd, her name unknown to any normal persons ears. Straight A's and perfect homework... More

The Main Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Wedding Theme
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (Bonus Chapter)
Chapter 57 (Bonus Chapter)
Epilogue

Chapter 16

24K 440 123
By Book_obsessed_weirdo

"You wanna dance?" I taunt the guy in front of me, his fists wrapped in white bandages. He growls at me annoyed.

Cheers erupt from around the ring as me and this random guy bounce on the balls of our feet. I crack my neck back and forth as the chattering of people continues all around.

He grinds his teeth together and I crack my knuckles.

A shame. He's not that bad looking.

The bell rings in the background and the chattering subsided slightly as the guy, agitated already, lunges himself at me, fists out stretched and ready.

I step to my left as he comes breezing by me. My hair which is pulled up in a high ponytail swishes with the air as he crashes into the ropes.

Laughter rings out around us as people place bets and drink beer, some getting dancers while others gamble.

The guys face morphed into anger.

Perfect example of what not to do while fighting.

He charged at me again, fists ready. Within arms reach I dodged to the right, and landed a firm kick to his stomach with my left leg he doubled over with a groan, I quickly spin around and punch him across the face. His head shoots to the side as he hits the mats.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6..." the audience counted, waiting for the guy I'm up against to get back up and fight. People that bet the guy would win were slapping at the mat, yelling at him to get his sorry ass off the floor and fight like a man.

People were cheering and chanting 'Swift Shadow' as the bell rang again and the announcer climbed back into the ring, holding my right hand up yelling "Winner!"

I give people a smile as I slip through the ropes and onto the crowded floor. My fingers wrap around a small shot glass and snatch it off a waiters tray and throw it down, handing it to someone near me.

I wipe a bead of sweat off my forehead and then I feel a familiar hand go around my waist, whisking me away to an open area.

I roll my eyes as I look up to meet Caleb's eyes. He's been my easy lay for a while now, he gets turned on easily. So after a good fight or two he whisks me away to an open room, we fuck, he leaves, I fight again, drink, and then go to Kingston's house for a few hours of awkward studying and then go home.

"Hello beautiful," he speaks in what he thinks is a husky, sexy tone of voice.

I mean, he's not bad looking. He's about 6 foot with blonde hair and blue eyes, he's muscular too, nice arms.

Nothing like Kingston's though.

Stupid voice in my head.

It's been two weeks since I've let Kingston touch me, my bruises have healed and I've been back to illegal fighting in the rink.

I can't help the burning want to touch him every time I walk into his house.

That's...true.

Every time I walk through Kingston's bedroom door my veins burn with the need to touch him, tease him, play with his luxurious soft black hair. I want my lips on his faster than he can try to apologize to me.

I didn't ever have this bad of a need for someone. But I can't stand it.

"Hello beautiful? Are you listening?" I hear Caleb ask me. I zone back into him and nod, giving him a smile. He smirks at me as he leads me through the crowds of drinking and dancing people.

Oh. We're going to the back room.

My legs pull me behind Caleb, giving people nods as we pass, taking more drinks and chugging them down as we go.

Soon I start to feel the effects of the alcohol take place and I'm ready to fuck Caleb. A giggle leaves me as he pushes me into a random room and closes the door behind him, locking it.

He looks at me as he pulls his shirt over his head and quickly started to unbuckle his belt, tossing it away and walking over to me, kicking off his shoes.

I reach down and pull my tank top off my body, unhooking my bra and shimmying out of my leggings, following with my panties.

Caleb licks his lips as he grabs me and gently placed me on the bed, unbuckling his pants and pushing them down, his boxers going with his fancy dress pants. He grabs out a condom and slips it on his hard dick before walking over to me and climbing onto the bed over me.

The bed is stiff under me as he starts kissing my neck, lowering himself down. "Open," he says, almost as a suggestion. With a roll of my eyes when he can't see and spread my legs open for him.

I don't want easy, I want rough. I want his hand wrapped around my throat as he spits rude words at me, slapping my ass when I snap back at him. But no, Caleb isn't very dominant. He's more of the person who gives you suggestions and if you obey good for him and if not he won't care.

He groans as he slowly slips into me. His hands gripping the mattress at the sides of my head "Every time you still feel amazing," he says breathlessly as his eyes pinch tightly together.

He feels the same every time. Dull, boring. I'm not turned on by Caleb, he's just an easy lay that gets my mind off Kingston.

Most of the time.

He moans as he starts thrusting his hips, the bed creaking gently with his movements. "Can I go harder?" He asks me. I give him a nod and he picks up his speed, his hips starting to hit mine as he chases his high.

He doesn't feel all that good. I mean yeah, he gives me a good few minutes, but I don't ever feel anything with him. It's just like he put his dick in me for his own pleasure, which honestly is what this is.

It's his pleasure, not mine.

I haven't been pleasured in months. I want something new, but just like with Caleb, it's dull.

Caleb groans out my name and my mind starts to wander. To Kingston.

Caleb starts to fade into Kingston, his tattooed chest hovering over me instead of Caleb. I start to rotate my hips, meeting Caleb's envisioning it to be Kingston. I let out a moan as he grips my hips tightly, probably enough to bruise.

"Mmm, I'm close beautiful," Caleb groans into my ear as I start rolling my hips against his faster.

This always happens. I drink, we fuck, I think it's Kingston, he gets his pleasure and then it's over.

We need to get relief. We need to get a good fuck. We should fuck Kingston. His hands slapping my skin when I disobey, his lips all over my body, sucking at my hard nipples as he shoves his dick into me, making me yell out in pleasure.

Caleb twitches inside of me as he moans, drawing out as he lets out a sigh, coming in the condom.

The second he pulls out the vision of Kingston fades and I'm met with that dull feeling as Caleb kisses my lips gently.

"Thank you beautiful, see you same time next week?" He asks me as he gets off the bed and ditches the condom in a near by trash can the pulls his boxers back on.

I sit up, looking down at my body, nothing feels right. I want to feel something when I fuck. I want to feel a connection. I want to feel.

My head dips in a forced nod and he smiles, tucking his shirt back into his pants, opening the door then leaving me alone in the dark room.

My chest heaves with a sigh, standing up from the bed and walking over to my pile of clothes. I pull my underwear back on, and then my leggings, then slip my bra back on, clipping it in the back. The fabric of my tank top slides over my face as I put it back on and walk over to the door.

I have to head out if I want to get to Kingston's on time.

I open the door and and walk back into the hallway, crowded with people. Quietly making my way through the crowd, passing people with a polite nod. Guys look my way with smirks, and girls look at me with jealousy because of the looks the guys are giving me.

I walk to the front and grab my bag from a security guard by the door. He gives me a nod as I sling the bag over my shoulder "Goodnight." I say and push the front doors open and walk out into the alley way.

   I'm greeted with a cool breeze of wind. Another sigh as I turn and make my way down the sidewalk.

   Once again another sigh leaves my lips as I walk down the sidewalk, watching the leaves rustle in the wind.

   Maybe I'll let Kingston touch me today.

   Yes.

   No.

   Yes.

    No.

    Maybe.

    The moon shines down on me as I walk in the dark through the town, cars driving by and birds chirping slightly.

   It's much more peaceful tonight, maybe tonight will be different at Kingston's...maybe I'll let him off the hook.

~~~~

   My shoes squeak every so often against the steps to the beautiful white mansion that I have grown to love and feel safe at.

  My hand wraps around the cold door knob and give it a twist. Pushing the door open, walking in and kicking my sneakers off as I close the large doors behind me, my eyes adjusting to the chandelier's light.

   My bag drops down onto the floor and the TV going from the main living room. I let out a huff as I make my way through the arch way and into the lively living room. James and Julius are playing with each other on the floor while Dawson and Mason are sitting on the couch watching a football game.

   "Hey guys,"

  Dawson looks up at me and smiles "Hey Smartass, King's up in his room waiting for you. Like usual." He tells me, wiggling his eyebrows.

   Mason and Dawson love to tease me about Kingston. I roll my eyes at him as Mason chuckles "He's not kidding princess. I'll work on my homework and let you know if I need any help." he tells me, his eyes still glued to the TV.

   I nod "Okay, sounds good."

   With that I turn and slowly start to make my way up the grand gold staircase.

   I want to go to Kingston's room, but at the same time I don't.

   My sigh echos through the hallway as I reach the top of the stairs. The hallway is empty, no maid no butler working or cleaning. Which isn't normal.

   I make my way down the hall towards Kingston's bedroom doors, the hallway oddly silent.

My hand lands on the door and gives it a little shove to open it. I pass through the door to Kingston's bedroom and my senses are already filled with the delicious smell of Kingston. I close the large doors behind me, making sure they latch.

My eyes spot the image of Kingston sitting at his desk, a pencil in his hand as he writes something down on a notebook.

"Kingston?" My voice sounds loud as I walk further into his warm and inviting room. His head immediately shoots up as he spins his chair around, standing up and walking over to me, "Please Amara I'm begging you, let me touch you—" he freezes mid-way through his sentence. Confusion takes over my face as I wait for him to continue.

His eyes turn darker with anger "You smell like another man." He states, his gray eyes staring holes into me.

His voice causes goosebumps to rise up on my skin, just his voice has been making me go crazy lately.

He throws his hand out and points at the bathroom "Go take a shower." He commands. I shake my head "No, why do I need a shower?" I retort, knowing that it's pushing his buttons.

His jaw clenches tightly "If you don't go get in the damn shower on your own, I will physically get you in the fucking shower myself." His threat lingers in the space between us but it only makes me more excited.

I want to tease him but at the same time, he still isn't aloud to touch me. I've made that clear over the past two weeks.

"No." I conclude, crossing my arms across my chest. He glares at me "I warned you." He stated as he walked over to me, I put my hand on his chest to stop him. Energy surged through me at the touch, a warm tingly feeling spreading up my arm as he stopped at my touch.

My head tips back to stare up at him, his eyes meeting mine as my breath started to speed up just by the look in his eyes. Anger, and impatience filled his gray eyes.

"Why do I have to take a shower?" I push, watching as his patience starts to run thin.

He let out an angry breath "Because it's driving me crazy to smell another man on you." He grits out.

He's jealous.

Kingston Grey is jealous.

   I quirk an eyebrow at him "Oh yeah? What if I told you why I smell like another man?" I tease, fisting his t-shirt in my hands and drawing him closer to me, his scent wrapping around me along with his warmth. Those stupid fucking butterflies start to swarm in my stomach as I meet his flaming eyes.

   His jaw is clenched so tight, it makes his cheek bones more defined and masculine "Don't." He snaps at me. He's breathing fast, I can tell he's loosing patience. His black hair falling over his forehead, messy and undone probably from a shower.

   A smirk pulls at my lips as I yank him down to my level, my lip touching his ear "I fucked him." He growled, loud and out of control.

   His growl made heat swirl in my belly, making me clench my thighs to try and stop the throbbing need I have.

   "You better get in that shower or you won't like what's coming." He states lowly, his hands fisting at his sides.

   "Kingston," I purr, his eyes flashing with need as he stares at me. His eyes drop to my lips before meeting mine again, his gray eyes swirling.

   I dart my tongue out and lick his lobe gently "You don't control me."

   Then I let him go and walk away from him.

   I push open the bathroom door and close it behind me, locking it before I look in the mirror.

My heart won't stop hammering against my ribs as I start to strip my clothes off and toss them in the hamper.

I turn the shower on, the water falling down onto the shinny black tile. The warm water starting to fog the glass doors.

The second my bodies in the shower a sigh leaves me, my hair down and slipping the hair tie onto my wrist.

I can't help but get turned on by how Kingston acted when he smelled Caleb on my clothes. Honestly I'd fuck Caleb everyday if I got that reaction out of Kingston.

   I love seeing him want what he can't have.

~~~~

   The water drips down my face as I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around myself. I walk over to the counter and grab the plastic black comb I used a while ago and start combing through my hair.

   My tongue pokes out to lick the water off my lips as I set the comb back down on the counter and dry my feet before stepping onto the cold white marble flooring and making my way to the door.

   Carefully pushing the door open and stepping out into Kingston's room, my wet hair dripping down my back as I hold the towel around my body, the cold air giving me chills.

   I hear a breath being sucked in and look over towards the couch to see Kingston staring at me, his pupils dilated and his tongue coming out to wet his lips.

   "Can you study with me like that?" He breathes, his eyes fixed on me, I feel like the only girl in the entire world.

   My head shakes at him "No," he sighs, looking back at the TV which is on playing a movie or TV show. "But," he looks back over at me, waiting for me to continue "I'll make an exception. Any time you get a question right, you can tell me what to do and I can't say no." He smirks at my offer, his eyes racking over my body before licking his lips and nodding.

   My chin dips into a nod before turning, holding the towel tight around me as I push the door to Kingston's closet open and walk inside.

   I quickly grab a pair of black sweatpants, a pair of his boxers, a white t-shirt and my black bra that I made sure to put in here for times like these.

   My legs slip into his boxers on, which I will add, are still super comfortable. Then I pull on his sweatpants which are still huge on me, making me roll the elastic waist band up about 5 times before it decides to stay on my hips. I pull my black bra on and clip it in the back. I grab the white t-shirt and pull it on over my head, enjoying the smell of Kingston whenever I take a breath.

   I grab my hair tie off my wrist and tie my hair up into a messy ponytail before pulling on a pair of Kingston's white socks and leaving his luxuriously huge closet behind.

The air brushes my face, the socks sliding across the tile a giggle falling past my lips as I slide a few inches. My eyes glance up from my feet to see Kingston sitting on his bed.

He has his history books laid out next to him, his back against the head board as he keeps his legs outstretched, his hands linked behind his head, his black hair messily falling onto his forehead some as his eyes locked onto me once I returned from his closet.

A smirk was plastered on his face as my legs walked me over to his bed. I gently hoped up onto the soft mattress and grabbed a history book, sitting down across from Kingston, folding my legs up underneath me.

Flicking through the pages of the familiar library book, I found the pages that we've been studying lately for their upcoming test. Which I will add I'm perfectly ready for. It's Kingston I'm more worried about.

He's been unfocused in our last few study sessions and I don't know why. But to be honest, I've been distracted too.

Sitting so close to Kingston while he's watching me has me feeling things. Like butterflies and a throbbing sensation that I shouldn't be having.

"Okay. You ready for your first question?" I ask, he nods as I skim through the pages of the history book.

"What year did the Protestant Reformation start?" I looked up from the book to see him thinking. He's so cute when he thinks. The way his eyebrows furrow slightly and his eyes cloud over with thought. He plays with his hair slightly with his linked hands as he thinks.

"1517. Historians think it to be connected to the Publication of Martin Luther's "95 Theses."." He states confidently.

He's right. Down to the T.

I swallow the spit in my mouth, my heart starting to thump against my chest as I look up at Kingston "Correct." my voice coming out a little weary.

He smirks at me "Straddle my lap." He states, his eyes glimmering as I gulp and bite my bottom lip.

I can't say no.

I don't want to say no.

My hands fold the book closed gently and crawl my way towards Kingston. His signature smirk on his face as he watches me.

I reach his lap, setting the book down next to me I push up on my knees and toss my leg over his lap. Glancing up at him from under my lashes before I lower myself onto his lap. His eyes flutter slightly as I sit on his lap, my legs tucked up to either side of his hips.

A groan leaves his lips as I shift to grab the book, reaching over and grabbing it before coming back to sit in the middle of his lap, my face inches from his as I open the book to the same page.

My eyes skim over the page before finding my next question "When did the Reformation end?" I asked, my heart beating fast in my chest.

"1555 to 1648," he says. Correct again.

I bet he read this before we came here.

I nod my head again, "Correct." Our eyes lock as I wait for his next wish.

He unhooks his hands from behind his head and brings them down to my hips, "Shirt off." He instructs.

My lungs heave with air because of the heavy breath I take, leaning over and carefully setting the book down at his side.

Let's spice this up.

Our eyes connect and I lick my lips, his gaze flickering down to my lips before coming back up to meet my eyes "You take it off." The suggestion flows off my tongue before my thoughts can catch up.

His hands immediately grabbed the hem of his white t-shirt that I stole. He yanked it over my head, his eyes traveling over my bare stomach.

He tossed the shirt somewhere in the room, I think, before his hands landed on my bare skin. His cold silver rings made my skin tingle and a shiver go up my spine.

"You know...we can study a different way," he murmurs in my ear. He gently nips at my earlobe and I shiver against him.

"Oh yeah?" My voice thin and breathless. His lips skim the skin on my neck causing my breath to get hitched in my throat.

His ring covered hands ran up my back, my back arching by instinct. A huff of breath leaves my lips as he chuckles against my skin "Yeah, if I can get you to moan, I can keep going..." he whispers, his fingertips trailing the skin just above the rolled up waistband of his black sweatpants.

"But?" My voice comes out breathless.

His tongue licks at my skin gently "But, if you don't, you get to touch me." He suggests, but my common sense kicks in, shaking my head no.

"No, we—we can't..." I stammer, moving my hips slightly to push myself farther away from him but that only creates beautiful friction between me and Kingston.

He groans into my neck as his large hands grip my hips tightly "Do that again." He tells me. My hands land on his chiseled abs and travel up towards his broad shoulders. I grip his shoulders tightly, the fabric of his t-shirt soft under my palms "You haven't answered a question correctly yet." I whisper to him.

"Then fucking ask me one." he responds, his voice husky as his teeth nip at my skin. His hands grip onto my hips as he tries to pull my hips in.

I slap his hand away so he can't direct my hips, he groans in my ear but waits as I think of a question.

"What were..." I suck in a breath as Kingston trails his lips up my jaw and to my ear. He slips his lips behind my ear, right in that bare spot behind the shell of my ear, before my hairline. He places a gentle kiss there and I giggle.

   It tickles.

He chuckles and does it again, making me giggle and try to squirm away from him. He wraps his arms around me to keep me from moving as he pampers the spot behind my ear with kisses.

   "No! That tickles! Let me go!" I squeal, trying to twist away from him. His chuckle is muffled by my skin as he continues to pamper the sensitive skin with light kisses.

   I keep giggling as I try to twist out of his hold, but to no avail. He's holding me too tight.

   "No! Kingstonnnn!" The laughter falls from my lips as I turn my head away from him "Let me go!" I squeal, yanking back from him and toppling to the bed, falling between his legs.

   He chuckles and I look up at him, all the air from my lungs vanishing.

   He's smiling.

   His perfect white teeth showing as he laughs at me, a big goofy grin on his face as he takes his left hand and runs it through his messy black hair. His eyes sparkling as his grin stays. He has dimples too, one on each cheek.

   I quickly do a sit up and grab his face, staring at his face, his smile goes away and I frown. His eyebrows furrow as I rub my thumb across his lips gently "No, do that again," I tell him, watching as his lips lift up into another breathtaking smile.

   A feel a warm smile spread across my lips as I admire his smile. It's so pretty.

   I keep watching his face, his pearly whites gleaming at me as he chuckles and runs his hands across my back to pull me closer. 

   "Your smile is so pretty..." I whisper to him, gently rubbing my thumb across his dimple on his right cheek.

   His cheeks darken, his neck flushing slightly as my warm smile grows. I made him blush. How cute.

   "Your smile's pretty too," he compliments me, a cute little grin on his face. My eyes widen as I feel heat rise to my cheeks, my neck feeling like the sun was shinning straight down my neck.

   He chuckles as he shifts on the bed slightly, grabbing something and gently pulling my hands away from his face.

   Before I know it, the white cotton t-shirt that Kingston ripped off me was back over my head. He slips my arms through the cotton sleeves and my eyes drift back to Kingston.

   He gives me a warm smile as his hands come up to cup my face between his palms "You don't need to be bare to be beautiful," he tells me and I feel my cheeks flame up with heat. "You're adorable," he tells me, a cute grin on his face as he watches me burn up with embarrassment.

   He rubs his thumbs along my cheek bones before giving me another smile, "You haven't asked me the question yet."

   I nod, thinking as I stare into his gray eyes. My heart beating fast, and my stomach fluttering around with butterflies.

   "What were the key ideas to the Reformation?" I ask him, knowing it was a more difficult question.

   His brows furrow as he thinks, I want to run my hands through his hair. But I keep them at my sides as he thinks, his hands never leaving my face as he thinks.

   "The belief that the Bible, though not traditional, should be the sole source of spiritual authority." He finally answers, a question mark following along a different he wasn't entirely sure.

   A smile forms on my lips again "Correct Mr. Grey", he smiles at me as I feel his right hand drift up my back and cup the back of my neck gently, drawing me closer to him.

   I suck in a breath as my hands go to his shoulders, gently rubbing my thumbs along the fabric of his black t-shirt.

   His touch sends goosebumps across my skin as I stare into his grey clouds. They shimmer slightly, the different shades of gray fading into a beautiful painting.

   I wait quietly for him to tell me what to do, nibbling at my lip slightly.

   My eyes flicker down to his lips as his tongue comes out to wet them. I look up and meet his eyes again. His fingers play with the wispy hairs at the back of my neck as he gently brings my face forward, our noses touching slightly.

  "Kiss me."

   My eyes widen.

   What?

——————————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
941K 25.4K 60
"What are you doing here?" I ask but it comes out as a sob. I don't want him, or anyone for that matter, to see me like this. I'm a wreck. Wyatt does...
3.5K 80 52
Bad girl x Nerdy boy She secretive about her private life and likes to put up a fight. Jane Clark is considered the bad girl in town. She's rude and...
8.1K 348 23
"Hey Princess." "Wh..at is your problem?! Why are y..you following me?!" "Are you scared of me?" he asked with a smirk on his face. "N..no I am no..t...