/~BNHA short stories~\

By SillyPan_cake

Basically just some drabbles, oneshots, shorter stories and possibly headcanons from the world of 'My Hero Ac... More

AMONGUS
Only know you're in love when you let them go
Kaminari's magic bulb (1)
Rich girl
Kaminari's magic bulb (2)
Kaminari's magic bulb (3)
Kaminari's magic bulb (4)
That boy from art class
In another life, or maybe in this one?
The flower curse
MHA girls headcanons
class 1-A as the lgbtqia+ (headcanons)
Beautiful to me -request
Chaotic groupchat
Some old idea of mine, but upgraded
Met him online
Denki Kaminari headcannons
Could have been all different (1)
Could have been all different (2-end)
Kaminari's magic bulb (5)
A/N, because i have something to say
Big vampire clichΓ©
My safe place
Dirty little secret (1)
Vampire clichΓ©, another story
Kaminari's magic bulb (6)
roommates
roommates, pt.2
roommates, pt. 3
wrong soulmates
A/N - so, I'm sorry

Even if everyone loves me, I only want you

9 0 0
By SillyPan_cake

so, hello, It's me again, back at the dorms, feel so bad. my fit today literally looks like i just put a T-shirt over pjs and called it a day, also i give myself the vibes that my fav color is pink, It's not even one of my top 3 but like, my fault i dyed my hair pink and wear lots of pink stuff

so anyway, i had a nice weekend, i forced my sister to do a percy jackson test about who her godly parent would be, and to my surprise (not hers) it was aphrodite (when i did that test a while ago i got hades, to no one's surprise)

but back to what im doing here today, idk y i talk so much about myself, lol

so, i saw this nice poprocks comic on ig the other day, i dont think ill be able to find it again, but in short, its like Bakugou gets hit with this quirk and sees everyone attractive with one eye (i guess, not sure how it works), but he cant tell while looking at Kirishima, and then they somehow avoid each other and then they confess

im not doing poprocks today, tho. i mean, there might be some moments of the two but it may as well be platonic, take it as you will, also im not doing the exact same plot

ships included: basically just TodoDeku aka xmas colors ship

i didn't want to included Seroroki again since i seem to write that ship a lot (nothing aginst it, just need to give space to more ships), so it was originally meant to be TodoKami but then I realized i use Kaminari way too much in my fics, so Deku it is

and let's get into it now

______

It was just like any other day for class 1-A, training in the training feilds for their P.E. lesson. Nothing was meant to go down in any way. But it would have to not be class 1-A if something didn't go wrong.

Todoroki was training with Sero, working on his close combat when a girl, around like five, bumped into the two.

"Sorry, sir" the girl said, getting up.

"How did you get here?" Sero asked, picking himself up.

"I ran here" the girl said simply.

"Are you okay? Is anyone after you?" Todoroki asked, kneeling down next to the girl.

"W-what? No, not at all, sorry to bother" the girl said with a smile.

"Alright, I'll walk you out" Todoroki said, getting up and leading the girl towards the exit.

Moments later, and Sero started worying since Todoroki didn't seem to come back any time soon, he told Iida what happened and he left his training with Shoji to go check the suspicion up with Sero following after him.

The two found Todoroki rather quickly, laying not far from the exit, barely moving, except for his chest slightly moving up and down (basically breathing, but fancy written).

They of course took him to Recovery girl, telling the teacher what happened and the class was dismissed.

--

Todoroki woke up hours later, seeing his friends standing few meters from his bed, Iida, Uraraka and Asui talking with each other, Midoriya sitting on a chair next to the bed, looking at the other three as Aizawa was talking to Recovery girl next to the four.

"What happened?" Todoroki asked, attempting to sit.

"Todoroki, are you feeling alright?" Midoriya asked, looking the other up and down to see anything out of ordinary.

"Yes, I feel like always, why am I here?" Todoroki looked around in confusion.

"Well, Sero said you were walking some little girl out, because she somehow got in, and then we found you passed out" Iida explained.

"Oh yes, this girl, last thing I remember is walking her and then she sneezed and some smoke came out of her nose and that's the last thing before waking up here" Todoroki explained.

"So, the tests I ran doesn't seem to show anything harmful, so it shoul be good and if you feel okay, you may leave" Recovery girl said.

"Thank you" Todoroki said, getting up.

"You want some help?" Asui and Uraraka asked, each grabbing a hold of either of Todoroki's hands, stopping for a moment, before they both went red.

"No thanks, I'm fine" Todoroki replied, getting up on his own, leaving the room, the two girls going after him with huge smiles.

--

Walking into class moments later, everyone looked at Todoroki, asking about his state.

"I feel fine, it was probably nothing" Todoroki said.

"Yo, I'm glad you feel okay, Roki" Sero said, patting the other boy's back, stopping for a second, before a smirk appeared on his face. "How 'bout you come to my room later, hot stuff" Sero said, leaving everyone in shock, it was usually Kaminari who flirted with his friends.

"Or perhaps, you could come help me study" Uraraka said, twisting her hair around one of her fingers.

"Or maybe you could come hang out with me" Asui suggested.

"What is wrong with you all, move it Icyhot" Bakugou said with a look of disgust, walking around Todoroki, bumping into him on purpose, stopping to look at him with a slight blush across his face.

"How about, you and me, a date?" Bakugou spoke, leaving everyone with their mouths wide open.

"Kacchan, are you feeling alright?" Midoriya asked, stepping between Bakugou and Todoroki.

"You move it, stupid Deku" Bakugou growled, ready to explode Midoriya into space, but Todoroki grabbed Midoriya, pushing the green head behind him.

"How about no, Bakugou" Todoroki said with a straight face.

"What? Why not, huh" Bakugou said.

"I think we all should calm down" Iida said, stepping in, almost getting blown away by Bakugou, being pushed aside by Todoroki again.

"You know what, Todoroki let's go talk to Aizawa sensei about this" Iida said, also having a visible blush on his face.

--

Before the class started, a fight over who Todoroki will hang out with went on between most of the class, the only exceptions being Midoriya, Jirou, Kaminari, Ashido, Kirishima, Shoji, Kouda and Tokoyami.

"What is going on in here?" Aizawa asked as he entered the class to pure chaos.

"They are fighting over who Todoroki is going on a date with" Jirou explained simply.

"Is that so? Todoroki, go see Recovery girl, and these guys with you" Aizawa said, everyone but the eight leaving.

"What on earth was that about?" Aizawa asked, looking behind the class.

"Well, they all went weird, after physical contact with Todoroki" Ashido explained.

"Except for Uraraka and Tsu" Kaminari added.

"No, they did, back at the infimary, since then they been looking kind of off, I didn't think much of it, but now that you mentions it-" Midoriya started.

"Okay, okay. It may be because of the incident earlier" Aizawa cut the boy off, before going on with the lesson.

--

After the school ended, the eight were met with their classmates, standing by Todoroki's room door, attempting to get in.

"Okay, how about y'all leave him alone and go do your own thing" Jirou said, everyone leaving in disappointment.

"Hey, Roki. It me, Jirou. Did Recovery girl figure out what happened?" Jirou asked from behind the door.

"Yeah, this girl came in with her dad, I asume, he explained her quirk working and that it should be gone after a month, so until then I must deal with this and not touch any other people to not cause more victims" Todoroki sighted.

"Alrightly, then. Enjoy that" Jirou said, leaving to the girls' dorms to see how much damage was done.

All the girls, except for Ashido and Jirou were seated on a hallway, crying about their undying love for Shouto Todoroki.

"Is this what we'll have to deal with now" Ashido looked at Jirou in disgust.

"Until the end of the month" Jirou said, explaining what Todoroki told her.

"I mean, It's just a month, but it's gon be a real long month" Ashido sighted, leaving to her room.

--

The next few days were a mess, as no one payed attention, trying to get Todoroki's attention, couple more students from other classes got affected by the quirk as well. In the end Todoroki was isolated in his room, not allowed out, only Midoriya was allowed to enter Todoroki's room, to bring him food and school work, normally Iida would be given this job, but since he was affected by the quirk as well, he couldn't do it.

"This is torture" Todoroki sighted as Midoriya placed a plate with diner on his table.

"Really? Can't imagine that" Midoriya let out a laugh.

"I mean, I've always been the center of attention to women, never knew why, but now It's just weird, you know, I mean seeing people like Bakugou being into me all like that just doesn't feel right" Todoroi explained.

"I guess, I mean it's weird seeing Kacchan liking anyone that way, just feels scary, you know" Midoriya said, Todoroki nodded.

"I'm glad you and Jirou always stop by to keep me company" Todoroki said with a smile.

"I thought she's not allowed here" Midoriya said.

"She's not, but she usually stops by the door to let me know some things or share some her new music discoveries" Todoroki explained.

"Oh, that's nice of her" Midoriya said.

"Yeah, she also likes to tease me about this whole situation" Todoroki sighted.

"That's not really nice of her" Midoriya said.

"Yeah, but you're being nice to me, you always have" Todoroki said with a smile.

"Yeah, right, I guess. Anyways, I still have stuff to do, so was nice talking to you, but I'll be going now, see ya" Midoriya said, leaving the room quickly.

"See you" Todoroki said, laying his head on the side of his room as Midoriya closed the door, wondering about the same thing since his isolation started again.

--

Month was over soon enough, and Todoroki was let out back to class again, getting lots of apologies from his classmates, especially Yaoyorozu and Iida.

"It's all good, I know you were under influence of a quirk, which was basically my fault" Todoroki said.

"Dang, man. Wish it were me, it would be cool having everyone into me" Sero sighted.

"Maybe the first few days, but you would get bored of it eventually, also what would you do after the quirk would wear off" Ashido teased.

"Listen, just because you didn't get affected doesn't mean you're smarted than me, 'key" Sero said, turning from her, while Ashido just giggled.

There was still a question that needed to be answered, so later in P.E. class, as the class was picking partners to pair up with, Todoroki purposedly chose Midoriya to test his theory.

First few rounds went well, but at one point the two ended up in a position with Todoroki on top, pining Midoriya down, and Midoriya went tomato mode (more like strawberry because freckles, but eh).

"O-okay, you got me" Midoriya said, his voice breaking once.

"I do, want a break" Todoroki asked, getting off of Midoriya and helping him up.

"Yeah, sure" Midoriya said, still fully red.

The two just sat down, Midoriya taking a few sips from his water bottle as Todoroki was looking at him.

"You need something? Or is there something on my face?" Midoriya asked in pure panic.

"No, nothing like that, acctually, there's something I noticed earlier" Todoroki started.

"Not another secret love child theory" Midoriya sighted.

"It's not that, I mean it is a theory, but no love children" Todoroki explained.

"Okay" Midoriya said, still slightly suspicious about the other's intentions.

"So, I noticed before we knew about the quirk, when Bakugou got affected, slightly after I pushed you aside, but the quirk didn't affect you" Todoroki started.

"Well, maybe because you were the one touching me and not the other way around" Miroriya said.

"I thought that too, but the same way it was with Iida, and he got affected, so then I thought you may be dealing with it differently, but it was just how you always acted, and you still act that way now" Todoroki continued, and Midoriya wished for nothing more than someone walking there, like Iida and yelled at them for just sitting, but no one did.

"I guess" Midoriya shrugged, taking another sip of his water again.

"Well, the quirk makes everyone who made physical contact with me in any way, fall in love with me, therefore who can be imune against it?" Todoroki said, keeping silent for a while.

"Someone with imunity quirk?" Midoriya tried to play dumb, but both knew the answer.

"Someone who is already in love with me" Todoroki said, Midoriya turning red again.

"That's-"

"No, it makes sense, just look at it from my perspective, you blush a lot, but you do that often, so I didn't think much of it, until now, there is no way you aren't in love with me" Todoroki said.

"No, that's not... I mean, there is a different explanation and I mean" Midoriya tried to come up with a valid excuse.

"In that case, let's test it, if you're not in love with me, you won't let me do this" Todoroki said, leaning closer to Midoriya, very close and very slowly for Midoriya to be able to react in time, but he never did, so Todoroki thought there was going to be no harm in kissing him. And Midoriya kissed back, and the two had a pretty neat make out. Until they were out of breath, so they parted slowly, keeping their foreheads to rest against each others'. Midoriya was fully red, Todoroki just had a slight pinkish blush across his cheeks.

"Guess, I was right" Todoroki smirked.

"Why would you do that?" Midoriya asked in confusion.

"Because out of all the people who confessed to me this past month, I wanted you to be the one saying those thing, not entirely all of them, since some confessions were weird, but anyway, what I mean is that I like you, if you know what I mean" Todoroki said, Midoriya couldn't do anything but just nod, they were looking into each others' eyes for a long, long time. And they would probably stay like that forever, if it wasn't for mr. Boom Boom boy.

"What disqusting thing are you two doing here?" Bakugou said, nearly kicking the two away from each other.

"Bakubro, let them be" Kirishima said, stopping the blond from acctually hurting the other two.

"This could have been you" Todoroki smirked at him.

"Ew, stop this, weirdo" Bakugou said, look of disgust on his face.

"That's kinda homophopic, bro" Kirishima said.

"Oh really? Well, if it was straight, my reaction wouldn't be any different" Bakugou said, shaking Kirishima's grab off of himself and leaving.

"Sorry, guys. Anyway, congrats" Kirishima said, showing the two a thumbs up and leaving after Bakugou.

"Well, what now?" Todoroki looked at Midoriya, who just shrugged and the two started laughing.

Of course, soon enough the entire class knew and told Midoriya and Todoroki how much they support their relationship, and so somehow the two became a couple.

~THE END~

okay, whatever that was, hope you enjoyed. it was just my asexual self trying to write something, so don't come at me, i dont do this type of stuff, i do like holding hands and soft kisses, but im single forever i guess.

anyway, i might use some ship requests bcs i have no idea what ships to do, since my confused multishipper self just can't choose one ship to stick to, so you gotta deal with it now, sorry not sorry

however, requests are welcome and will be fulfilled (if it ain't a cursed ship, like child X adult, student X teacher, family members and stuff like that, okay)

anyways, that's it for today, baii

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539 9 13
i don't see much pjsk oneshots here nor aramita so I'm writing this ☹️ NOTE: UPDATES WILL TRY TO BE AS FREQUENT AS POSSIBLE:3 EMOJI MEANINGS!! ^o^ πŸ‹...
196K 12 1
There is and will only be one one-shot on this. It's a smut-shot. And it's the only one that's kinda good.
31K 869 23
This has some trigger warnings please don't read if you are sensitive to any of these topics ⚠sensitive topics⚠ ⚠sexual activities⚠ Overal this story...