One Piece Reaction to memorie...

By Azill_Kun231

that man, he did this for his own good?! you've got to be kidding us! Monkey D. Luffy, that boy is somehow a... More

[Start] Where are we?!
[Reaction] Monster trio
[Break] memes
[Reaction] Trio Worst Generation
[Side Story+Reaction] Brothers
[Reaction] the Father's sin
[Reaction] Family
⚠️[Reaction] Gear (s)⚠️
[-] Resting
[Memories] Anchor (1)
[Special] Luffy's birthday
[Bonus || Zoro] Eye
[Special 22k] 1015 Spoilers!⚠️
[Promotion] Story: Where not supposed to be are
[Bonus || Shanks] Red Hair's point of view
[Special 45k] Trailer(s) Film RED
[Break] Pics
[A/N] :'D
Requests!
[Reaction] Dark!Luffy
[Reaction] Modern (Celeb) AU

[Reaction] Who is he? (My AU)

16.4K 218 18
By Azill_Kun231

"Pardon me. Can i?"

Azill a little surprised but quickly smile at who is it that over his orb.

"Sure.. Dragon of the Revolutionary Army."

"Dragon!!?"

"wait, The Revolutionary Army is here too?!"

"What??!"

many shout of confused and surprise filled in the theater. Dragon stood in front of Azill and ignored all the whispers till some old crazy man shouted at him.

"OH DRAGON!! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN AND ARE YOU NOT GOING TO GREAT YOUR FATHER BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!" say a vice admiral named Garp while he launched a fist at his son who quickly dodge it.

"wha- wait... please just don't mess up this place (again).. i've spend more than 50 billion to own this place.." mutter Azill at the last part while receive the orb Dragon gave him. he lifted his right hand and slowly move it to the right and just like that, the mess Garp make is gone like there's not even mess before.

the people who see that just shocked not really caring about the Monkey family arguing in the front. Azill frowned a bit but suddenly and quickly change into his normal smiling face.

"well.. put it that aside. i can't believe you found this orb, Dragon-kun. it was one of the memories that Luffy kept deeply in his head not to tell anyone of this... well.. it was so interesting even to me.. well maybe because 'he' was my Friend to but whatever. let's start now.. prepare you're self especially the old era one." explain Azill in the last pointing at a few people like Whitebeard, Shanks, Linlin and Kaido who raising their eyebrow at the pointing.

"ok, start."

the screen turn on again to reveal a island that show a ship with lion head at the front just docked. this earning the Strawhat attention more because the islands looks feel familiar to them.

"YES AN ISLAND!! SANJI HURRY UP! I WANT TO EXPLORE THIS ISLAND QUICKLY!!" shout a raven haired boy wearing Strawhat while jumping in excitement as the man who being called just sigh and pulled out a Bento.

"here. remember to meet again at here in night alright Luffy?" say Sanji as he giving a bag full of food to Luffy who receive it happily.

"actually.. don't you guys feel a bit strange about this island? it is inhabited.. but i feel something off with being here." say Nami looking a lot nervous while explaining to the crew, well, expect the captain because he already stormed off.

"what was the name again?... Rūfitgar? what a really strange name to be exact. it's like it was made up by one person who is dumb enough to name it like that" spoke Zoro who resting his head in his arm while leaning at the mast.

"wha-... That Island.. YOU GUYS!! THE STRAWHAT PIRATES-! H-HOW THE HELL YOU GUYS ENDED UP IN THERE?!!" say a Rear-Admiral Marines that looked so pale and scared after hearing that island name. a few high Marines looks pale too while the one who don't know gave a questions look at their superior.

"wait.. it is that time?" ask Chopper remembering something. it was after the adventures at Water 7 and they (Strawhat) was currently stuck at a storm and ended up at that Island.

"hmm... i remember it.. if i'm right, we meet that 'man' at there right?" ask back Sanji.

"ah yes that weird island! i remember it now. we've got nothing to really do at there.. but it's showing Luffy perspective so maybe it show different." say Nami finally got why is that it feel familiar.

"hmm.. i really want to talk to that man again.. he really knowledgeable, it was good to talk with him fufufu." chuckle Robin while Sanji who hears that sulking in the floor while saying he loses to an not really old man.

"Rūfitgar? that name... ah- don't tell me!?" whisper-yell Shanks putting his only one arm at his face not really caring that the old man beside him hear that and laughed after realize what the odd at the name of that island.

"Gurararararara, that old crazy brat.. i wonder if we see him at here." Whitebeard says a little loud to the point that half of the people in theater hear him saying it.

the screen faded but slowly revealing Luffy who standing in front of a bird that have a long tail and clearly it's a fire.

"Marco?" say all the Whitebeard crew while the one being called just ignored it.

the fire was not like a certain Phoenix that in white mustache old man crew or red fire but beside, it was a pinch black grey with a white strip all around the Phoenix body.

"isn't Phoenix only a Myth? i can't believe it's real despite Pineapple-bird in our crew- OUCH-!!" a perfect hit in the back of his head landed by Marco the Phoenix who is really look like Pineapple cuz his hair, lol. Ace who not even finish his sentence just rub his head wishing the pain to disappear, even if he was a logia devil fruit user type, Marco hit it just like his Grandpa, always landing perfect at his head. (Mama Marco's ability)

"whoaa SUGGEEE!! can i eat it?" shout Luffy examine the Phoenix body that surprisingly, the Phoenix just let him and not even refuse it. but after a few second, the Phoenix suddenly flying out of Luffy's hand and flew at the sky to top of a mountain. "What- WAIT!!"

Luffy quickly running following the Phoenix to where even it be. after a few minutes chasing after the Phoenix, Luffy stop because he looks at the Phoenix who land at a man arm. Luffy seeing that man have a Raven hair, quiet similar to him, and wear a black coat (the coat looks like roger's) and a black-red earrings in his left ear.

"hmm.. Who are you?" Luffy ask as the man who already know Luffy was there just turn his head to him with a normal expression.

"...Uuh.. are you the Captain of the ship that landed at this island because of storm?" he ask to Luffy who nodded at the Question.

"wow.. i can't believe he knows Luffy is the Captain-" Usopp say with a shock face.

"well if you see at his personality, it can makes everyone not believe his the Captain or not even aware of that if he do not tell it by himself." the Strawhat crew nodded at the First-mate words and continue to look at the screen.

"well.. i'm very sorry about that- it's clear that my experiment quiet got berserk so it makes a portal to come here.. please don't tell anyone about this, even your crew."

"wait what-!?" yelled the Strawhat crew minus Robin and Zoro who just have a widen eyes. 

"it's clear... the Rumored Mysterious Rūit Island is really there out of the maps." says Sengoku who giving a glare at all of the Pirates.

"hah, it's been an age last i see him." Say Shanks with a smile placed at his lips.

"Gurararara. me too.. he's not even ageing after all those years."

"how good to have a young looks, Mamamamama!!" (mam', i know but don't know what you feels)

the Theater is a little tense as everyone listening at the Yonko's words about the man in the screen. everyone wondering if the man have some connections to the Yonko's.

"sure! but old man-" there's something shattering inside the man, "-is that's your bird?" Luffy asking also pointing at the Phoenix.

"ah this? yesn't."

'what is that supposed to be an answer!?' -everyone's mind

"uuh.. well actually, she's not mine. i mean-.. in some way, yes. but no too." Luffy raise one of his eyebrow hearing the man's answer. "putting that aside.. want to visit? we can introduced ourselves" says him with smiling face.

"hmm? Sure! i want to eat my adventure Bento too!" responses Luffy smiling Happily, "I'm Luffy! The man who going to be the Pirate King!!" yells Luffy Proundly with a wide smile in his face.

"wha- Luffy! you can't just trust a man so easily!" Shout Ace with a face of full worried just same as the blond in the back.

The man froze a second before smiling looking at Luffy. "my name is Alvain Z. Ervaz.. pleasure to meet you, Future Pirate king!" he say smile widely.

"Z-Z!? THE MYTHOS OF ONE MAN WHO POSSESSED THE MIDDLE NAME OF Z IS TRUE!!??" Yells everyone who knows while the don't know just giving a dumb expressions.

"tch.. there he is.." Sengoku frown to already know that his name going to be revealed soon.

"BWAHAHAHAHA!! Ervaz don't even age right? he still in his 28 looks" Says Garp continue Laughs at his own words.

"Z? if i'm right, there's actually a book that explain about the man who possessed middle of name Z." says Robin remember about a books about Ervaz.

"Shisisisi!! pleasure to meet you too, Ervaz!" shout Luffy as he gave him a bright grin.

"whoa.. it's rare to see Luffy called a first meet man by his name-" comment Nami.

the two of them walked together to a big house that makes Luffy feels Amazing about it. they continue walk inside with Ervaz leading to the guest room. when they arrived, Ervaz quickly saying Luffy to sit down while he going to grab a water or tea. Luffy sit there while examine the guest room feels so amazing.

"nee, Luffy. wha- WHAT THE HECK-!!" Ervaz shout shocked at Luffy who sitting at sofa and a weird looking cookies in his mouth.

"hmm? ah Ervaz! where did you get this, it was yummy!" Luffy says staring at Ervaz eyes without an answer coming from Ervaz mouth. it was 10 seconds before Ervaz snapped into reality and cursed seeing Luffy face.

"shit-.. Lu-Luffy.. do you feel something different?" ask Ervaz quiet hesitant about it.

"hmm.. No. Shisisisi" answer Luffy who just laughed at Ervaz blank faces.

"fuck.. hah- that's good.. that mean it was failed- but if it failed it sure going to have a side effect- shit,shit,shit- " mutter Ervaz slow for Luffy to not hear it.

"ok, Luffy, listen. i need you to cool down after i tell this-.. that cookies you just ate.. it was my experiment and it's make the people who eat it being opposites of half him to person he stared first in 10 seconds.. and well- fuck but i'm sure it was for me.. because you know, you stared at me in 10 seconds first before anyone. so if it success, it will make your half of opposites being in you when talking to me.. but if it fail-.. i'm not sure but, it definitely going to have a big side effect.."

"WHAT!!??" All of the people who cares about Luffy yells in shock, not to tell even Robin have a shock face.

"w-what is the side effect?!" Usopp asking at Azill with a clear scared face.

"No Luffy!!" cries Chopper who want to jump in that screen and checking Luffy.

"dunno~.. but what i can tell it was something big. well of course, that bastard even brought a whole different universe just to make that experiment." stated Azill crossed arm while leaning at the wall behind him.

"is he dumb!?" yells Kid who don't understand how Luffy's brain work.

"oh, souka.. but i don't feel anything different.. expect i understand your long words in a seconds.." Luffy not really bothering about it while Ervaz look at Luffy with his 'what it is?' face in thinking what might be the half opposites of Luffy.

"aah!" there's a not visible lamp on Ervaz head, "i know now! your clearly being smart infront of me now!" he says pointing at Luffy.

all of the people in the theater stared at the screen dumbfounded because the mans word.

'doesn't that mean Strawhat/Luffy/Anchor is a fricking dumb?'

"oh? is that so." Luffy makes a short words as he sipping the water in his hand earning a dumb looking face from Ervaz wondering went he got that.

"hah.. nevermind- anyway, Lu. are that Straw hat perhaps from Shanks?" the man says slowly taking a seat in front of Luffy with a crossed legs.

"hmm!? Yes! Old-man, do you know Shanks!?" yelled Luffy an excitement in his voice, obviously.

"of course. but please dont call me Old man.. i have a name i just told you a few minutes ago."

"huh, really? then maybe i forgot about it. sorry, shisisisi!!"

'is he really the exact opposite? i dont see any diff--' Ervaz thought interrupted by Luffy who ask him something.

"Ervaz.. were we still in Grand line?"

Ervaz sit there, silence a second before frowning realizing something. "no... but your in half way crossed Grand line... in means- New World."

All of the pirates and marines who find it shocking yells about how the hell they can make up to New world without crossing the red line.

"hey duh.. are you guys really that dumb to not remember his words? beside, it was Grand line, everything that beyond possible can happen at the corner of eyes." handing up his hand and looked at the people with poker face, Azill clearly remind them in a bit mocked town because of irritated about all of they're shout and questions.

".... New World? wha- but how?" Luffy gave Ervaz a dumb face, not to question the water in his mouth drooling all over his chin.

"your in Grand line duh, anything can happen.. despite you just meet a pirate who calls himself Explorer while he already spending his over thousand years docked at too many island that he can't count again."

"who?"

"me of course! anyway.. i actually already out of my 40 years break and already sailing towards some island and meet an old's friends and Family. ah and, just you know, Shanks is my 'adopted' Nephew."

"your his nephew, brat?" questioned Whitebeard giving Shanks a glance who just closed his eye with a smile in his lips.

"yes.. we meet quite long time ago.. after you that i know." Shanks giving a small laugh same as Whitebeard, "not to forget Buggy also his nephew!" continue Shanks smiling happily while staring at a certain red nose in front of him.

"HII! Shanks! shut up, your earning everyone attention to me!!" whisper-yell Buggy to Shanks while looking at him (facing to the back) and Shanks just laugh at that the so called brother of him.

"EEHH!!?? COOL!! if i remember it correctly, he does said about him having a old man who see him as Nephew while he see the old man as uncle... i wondering why he's not just see the old man as grandpa if he calls him old man!"

now, in the floor was a sulking Ervaz in knees while mumbling about him not being old and just as young as a certain mustached white man before sulking again remember the one his say was old too, with the looks more old than him.

Whitebeard frowns while giving a pouted looks making the entire Whitebeard crew to having a disgust looks when one man-or someone talk to him, "Pops, stop pouting- it was creeping us out.." say Haruta a bit smalling hi-they voice but loud enough to be hear by the crew and Whitebeard itself who gives a looks of betrayal- in fun way.

"y-you brat... you should be grateful for me not to hurt Garp's grandson and Dragon's son in physical way!! ugh.. not to tell if i have to promised brought Garp a Sake and hells of snacks if i does-.. " paused at his words, he continue with a mumbled, "that bastard.." he says.

Luffy just silence, same as Strawhat crew minus Brook because they already knows Luffy fathers'. well, let's ignored the fact that in background there's another ruckus upon yelling about Dragon being Luffy father and Garp son.. are they not notice Garp saying 'his father' to Dragon before the whole start up..

"Yohohohohoho, i don't know they're was Luffy-san Grandfather and Father.. it was quite unbelievable. i feels my eyes going to spork out because of the shock, ah, but i don't have a eyes. YOHOHOHOHO!!" 

"well, it's the same for us."

"not to tell Luffy don't know he's father even who he is.."

"huh... Luffy never told anything about him... can't you tell, shitty-cook?"

"tch, what did you just you moss-head!?"

"who are you calling moss-head huh!!?"

everyone sweatdrop seeing the right and left hand Strawhat arguing before a hit in the head launch at them by Strawhat Navigator.

"ah anyway Luffy.. aren't you with your crew? shouldn't you go to them?" Ervaz asking before taking a sip at his tea.

"ah you right! Ervaz, let's go together! you have to see my crew too right?! i'll introduced them to you!" Luffy stand up with both hands in his hip.

a seconds after that, Ervaz answer Luffy with his smile and nodded making Luffy grin widely.

"Shisisisisi!! then come on!"

the screen turn black with a claps hand from one man, Azill. "that was on of good.. i really want to showing you guys the next scene, but because it was from the future, let's left that for later."

"any question?" asked Azill.

"what is the real identity of Ervaz-ya?" a man with Raven hair and leopard hat asking, his name is Trafalgar Law, one of the supernova too and the Captain of the Heart Pirates.

a few people nod at Law question curious too about the man identity.

"hmm.. a short or detail one?"

".... detail." Law say answering the man question.

"huh. ok then.. well, Ervaz is only pirate solo who the existence being hide with World Govt. because the history of him with them... let's say, Ervaz the most hunted pirate man with bounty over 28 Billion in his head."

"2-28 BILLION!!?" all jaws open with eyes shocked with the sudden news.

"wasn't Dragon the most haunted man in the world?" ask a blonde man wearing top hat with a burning scar in his left eye.

"yes, he is. but what i say is 'the most haunted pirate' right? anyway, remember when he says about 40 years break?" the people nod their head, "well, it was a deal from World Govt. not to says it was 2 deals." a few people have their mouth gapped with thinking 'how the hell the most haunted pirate make a deal with the World Govt.?'

"ah continue, Ervaz actually don't have a family by blood. instead, he have a (really) big Family by bound... though maybe it because the main family he have have a family too so that's make him have big family." he paused, "do you guys want me to say who was the main family of his?"

a few people slowly nod but the remain just silence not knowing how to answer.

"ok.. well, he's a big brother of Newgate, Kaido, and Big mom.. and then Uncle of Shanks and Buggy, Friends of Roger and Garp.. and.. well- a man who makes Gorosei dealing with him countless time.. man, he's suck.."

okay, the point is, everyone have their eyes shock and their jaw in the floor... expect the clam one maybe. i mean everyone is everyone, even the six who know but still shocked because the last one.

"wait! why is his bounty more than 20 Billion!? that's not makes sense!!"

"well... it was a long time ago.. his an old man so there's more than 100 crime in World Govt. view he made. the last time his bounty increase is around 42 years ago from your timeline... thought i feel that later he going to have a new bounty. ah and some info. Ervaz is a solo pirate, but he have one subordinate bound by contract life to dead. his only crew you can say. his name is Revix."

everyone nod understand the mans words that makes Azill smile and then open his mouth.

"should we continue or you guys want to take a break?"

--------------------------------------

im sorry if there's a notification about my publish of the first chapter.. i just fixing something.

anyway, thank you so much for reading this book! i'm very sorry for my lacks words or if theres' not understanding sentence and anything. credit for One piece to Eiichiro Oda!

ly guys.. see you soon :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

935K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
596K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
418K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC