The Elevator (HS)

By hopelegere

"In which two people, Tay and Harry, who live in the same apartment complex, find themselves taking the elev... More

The first floor
The Second Floor
The third floor
The Fourth Floor
The fifth floor
The Sixth Floor
The Seventh Floor
A whole new level.
if you read any of my other stories, sorry if these are getting repetitive...

Prologue

5.2K 256 10
By hopelegere

Harry rode the elevator alone. Everyday. It wasn't a personal preference, or because of the lack of people who lived in the apartment complex, or even because half the people in the apartment took the stairs. It was because Harry was a doctor, and that required him to be at the hospital at 3 am in the morning and unfortunately, nobody rides the elevator at 3am in the morning. Then one day (or morning, or evening, whatever you prefer), someone started riding the elevator at 3am in the morning too. But remember, just like an elevator, what goes up, must come down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

764K 28.2K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
148K 16.7K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
564K 8.6K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
3.2M 37.1K 53
Emma Starr; an 18 year old girl who often finds herself being sassy, hilarious, sarcastic, and saying things that tend to make her seem a lot cooler...