Heart And Mind (Druig x reade...

By Bluewonder88

The heart and mind of the team. Druig controls minds while y/n is an empath, together the pair is unstoppable... More

Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

09

4.2K 128 56
By Bluewonder88

"Ikaris loves you and you love him, that's all that matters today"-y/n

400AD
Gupta Empire

The wedding.

"Y/n, Druig, what are you doing?" Ajak rushed into the lab with panic when she found you both laughing and sitting around. Your eyes went wide as she entered the room, sensing the stress and panic and happiness coming from the prime Eternals.

"Nothing?" Druig questioned her panic, looking to see if you knew something he didn't.

"The wedding is today! Why aren't you getting ready?" She snapped.

"Ajak, take a breath" you stood calmly, walking over and placing your hands on her shoulders. "Everything will be fine" you reminded her with a smile, feeling her stress and panic ease up a bit.

"You're right. Now go get ready!" She shouted to you both the orders. You laughed as she hurried off down the hall again towards Sersi's room.

"Looks like we should go get ready then" you turned to Druig. "What now?" You sighed, feeling Sprite storming down the hallway behind you.

"Y/n, Sersi needs your help" Sprite grabbed your arm, dragging you along with her down the hallway. You sent a wave to Druig as he laughed at the situation you had gotten into.

"What do you need, Sersi?" You asked upon entering the room to find her pacing back and fourth, Makkari comforting Ajak, Sprite pouting as she slumped down in a chair and Thena calmly brushing her hair. "Woah"

"What if this was a mistake, what if Deviants attack or if—"

"Sersi!" You snapped. "Ikaris loves you and you love him, that's all that matters today"

"You're right" she paused her pacing to hug you. "Now help me get ready" Sersi told you as you helped to do her hair.

Sersi and everyone else was ready for the wedding, that's when you realized that you had been so caught up in helping everyone else that you realized you forgot to get yourself ready.

"Y/n, what are you doing? The wedding is in an hour" Ajak scolded.

"I know, I know" you stormed past her in a hurry, running down the hall to your room with Thena close behind to help you.

"Woah, Thena, what's wrong?" Gilgamesh asked as you raced past him.

"Nothing" she called back to him. You had gotten dressed and were brushing out your hair so that Thena could style it when a knock came to your door. Thena turned to answer it, blocking the door so that whoever it was couldn't get in.

"What do you want?" The warrior snapped.

"I just came to give this back to y/n" Druig held up the ring.

"She's a bit busy right now" Thena looked over her shoulder to see you moving the brush with your powers as you moved to do your makeup. "I'll give it to her" she took the ring from his grasp before he could stop her. "Bye" Thena shut the door in his face, leaving a stunned and confused Druig.

"Who was it?" You asked Thena when she shut the door.

"Just Druig, he wanted to give this back" she handed you the ring.

"That's where it was" you sighed, having been looking for it since you rushed back to your room. Druig knew the emotions from everyone today was probably stressing you out and he remembered that he still had your ring from the time you fought alongside the fighters.

Thena sat you down as she took the brush, styling your hair nicely for the wedding.

"We are going to be late" Makkair signed as she sped into the room.

"We are coming" Thena told her, the two of you standing up to follow the others outside. Druig let himself smile as he walked alongside you, noticing how you had been fiddling with the ring and seemed to be a lot calmer.

"May the gods unite you by the bond of marriage Congratulations" the man spoke to the couple as they stood in front of each other. The pair smiled at each other, happily a married couple before stepping up to share a kiss. You watched the ceremony from the side with the rest of your family.

"Are you crying?" Druig leaned down to whisper in your ear as he stood behind you. You could tell he was smirking, finding amusement in your emotional state. He had been bored with the whole event, just waiting to go back to the Domo and relax in the lab with you again.

"No, it's Ajak" you claimed, looking over to the woman a few feet away who was crying tears of happiness for Sersi and Ikaris.

"Uh huh, sure" he nodded sarcastically.

"It is" you snapped back sternly in a hushed tone as to not get called out for being disrespectful.

"Someone is moody" he laughed lightly at you.

"You would be too with all these emotions in your head fighting against each other"

"Can't you just make everyone feel one thing and then you don't have to deal with the chaos?"

"I'm not going to do that" you tell him simply.

"Suit yourself" he stood back in his original spot. "Wanna get out of here?" His voice popped into your head.

"No, Druig"

"Come on, why not?"

"Because Sersi is my best friend and Ajak will kill us"

"I thought I was your best friend" Druig mocked hurt.

"Fine Sersi is my second best friend and I would like to be here for her wedding" you corrected.

"Have it your way" he shrugged. You felt his presence move away from you and you quickly caught his wrist while everyone else was focused on the couple of the day. "What?"

"Stay" you told him aloud, looking him in the eyes.

"Only for you" he replied into your mind, a smile creeping onto his face as he moved up beside you.

***

It had been a few days since the wedding when you were sitting in the lab with Sersi. She was telling you all about Ikaris and how much she loved him when the man himself entered, striding over to his wife.

"Hi husband" she smiled up at him.

"Hello wife" he replied, sitting down with her.

"I'm going to go help the humans" you made your excuse, rushing out of the lab as the couple forgot you were even there. You turned the corner to bump right into Druig. "Sorry" you called, about to move past him when he caught your arm.

"Woah, where are you off to in such a hurry?" he asked with a laugh, finding this situation amusing.

"As far away from those two as possible" you pointed back to the lab, ready to rush out of the Domo and get as far away as possible. Druig peeked around the corner to see who you were talking about, nodding in understanding when he faced you again.

"Fair enough" he shrugged. "So where exactly are we going?" Druig asked walking side by side with you down the hallway towards the exit.

"Who said you were invited?" you teased back lightly.

"I'm hurt, you don't want my company" he mocked hurt, holding a hand to his heart. You laughed at his reaction, making him smile by the sound of your happiness. He followed you into the village where you both walked around, enjoying each other's company.

You spotted a woman who was struggling to put a heavy basket on a high shelf.

"Here let me help you" you had rushed over to the woman, gently taking the basket from her hands.

"Y/n?" Druig turned to find you missing from his side. He smiled when he found you trying to help the woman. You were struggling to reach the shelf as the woman watched, hoping you could do it when Druig took the basket out of your hands. "Let me" he said, putting the basket on the shelf with ease.

"Thank you" you smiled up at him. He simply nodded to you and then the woman before leading you off again.

A group of people got into an argument as you were walking past. You were about to pass when one of the men pushed another into you, knocking you down. You could feel Druig's anger bubbling inside of him as he turned to the men. His eyes began to glow when you pushed yourself back to your feet.

"Druig, don't" you said softly into his mind, a gently hand on his shoulder to pull him out of his head. With a sigh he released the people from his hold on them, turning to face you.

"Can we please go back to the Domo? I don't like watching them fight" he pleaded to you while talking about the humans.

"Why did you come with me today?"

"I didn't want you to be alone" he claimed, not telling you the whole truth about how he simply wanted to spend time with you.

"Well, I'm not going back to the Domo." You stated, starting off again.

"Why not?" Druig rushed to follow your quick pace.

"Because whatever Sersi and Ikaris are doing together I do not want to know" you reminded him of your ability's and how you could read thoughts and feel their emotions.

"Are you scared of love?" Druig teased.

"No, I just don't need to get involved in other peoples romances"

"Where are you going then? The Domo and the town are that way" he pointed back over his shoulder.

"I'm just walking" you said simply. Druig let out a light chuckle at your response, happily following you away from all of your troubles. "I thought you wanted to go back to the Domo"

"Yeah, but anywhere with you is better than being at the Domo alone" he nudged your side.

....................................

Question of the day: what did you think of Sersi and Ikaris relationship?

I know there are a lot of flashbacks, but I promise it will get to present day soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.7K 43
FROST HEART โ” โThey say his heart was made of frost.โž A "Clash of Hearts Series" Novel Druig ร— Male OC Completed โœ“ ยฉ 2021 Wattpad @RavenDiaries
52.7K 2.4K 18
In humans, Calista saw two things: love and war. Yet, she never imagined her life being so entwined with the two. [Marvel's Eternals] [oc x druig x...
32.4K 1K 15
She was an Eternal with the power to control the elements. For centuries, she fought with her family to defeat the Deviants. But when she started suf...
94.1K 3.6K 33
"Some days I don't even think I'm capable of having my own feelings, they're all just some distant versions of someone else's." "My lovely lovely Ira...