Sundrop x Moondrop Fluff

By 0rg4nzl0l

Ah yes. Moondrop and Sundrop fluff. No smut, but We do take suggestions. Mainly Moondrop writes these (DID Sy... More

Chapter 1. The Daycare
Chapter 2. Jingle Bells.
Chapter 3. Naptime!
Chapter 4. After hours.
Chapter 5. The Confession.
Chapter 6. Cuddles!
Chapter 8. Moon and Stars.
Chapter 9. Lunch Break.

Chapter 7. Refresh

1K 40 6
By 0rg4nzl0l

(Sun's POV)

It was about a year after me and Moon started dating, and we were starting to "swap" jobs. Moony would come out in the light and vice versa for me. The kids didn't mind, and neither did I. Or Moon. Sometimes you just need help. One day, we went on a "field trip"!!! We walked around the entire Pizza Plex, stopping at all the restaurants, games, and even watched the Glam Rocks! It was super fun! It was a great bonding time for Moon and Me as well. We all loved saying hi to the Glam Rocks! My favorite one was Freddy! He was so cool! I did love them all though. Moony's favorite was Chica I think. All the kids liked them all, and when we got back, they all quietly got their mats out and fell asleep silently. Me and Moony picked up a bit of the breakfast mess and hung out in the ball pit. We both ended up falling asleep, and the kids waking us up! It was really funny!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
275K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
527K 11.3K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.