The Agent's Secret Daughter

By AJMcKinley

*CRIMINAL MINDS FANFIC* ⚠️Contains triggering subjects⚠️ Madeline Diana just short of 16 has had a pretty ch... More

Introduction
DISCLAIMER
Best Rankings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
A/N:
My Other Books

Chapter 37

384 6 1
By AJMcKinley

    Weeks went by. JJ got out of the ICU. Reid and JJ started getting really close. The team has been betting on when they will start dating. Jack and I have somewhat recovered from the miscarriage. Emily was now on desk duty until she returned from maternity leave.

    But no one noticed how bad I was struggling. I'm constantly in a battle with my own mind. No one has noticed me wearing loose clothes. No one noticed the amount of times I looked at myself in the mirror. I guess no one cared.

   "Hey Mads," Jack said, breaking me out of my daydream.

   "Hey Jack."

    "We got a case in Morgan's home town. Chicago."

   "Ok, See you up there." I turned to get my phone and gun.

    "Hey, are you ok?"

    "Y-yeah. I'm fine." He smiled hearing that I was fine if only he knew. I can barely eat.

    I walked to the round table and sat down. Zoning out the whole conversation. Praying that I was not related to the case.

   "Madeline," Rossi said.

     "Yes?" I asked, looking up from the file.

  "Did you hear what Hotch was saying?" Rossi stated

     "Sorry, I was thinking about a cold case." I said, Hotch shrugged it off.

   "Well wheels up in 30." Hotch said.

    "Madeline, wait." Rossi yelled, "Is everything alright? You have been acting differently since you told everyone."

    "Yeah, I'm good. My past just keeps haunting me." Rossi nodded and hugged me. He knew the anniversary was today. I prepared for my journey to Chicago.

   Once in Chicago we headed to the station. Derek seemed tense the entire ride there. The team didnt say a word during the whole drive. Once we arrived I saw a bigger man who by description that Derek gave me is Stan Gordinski.

  "Nice to see you all here again and I see you got some new members. " Gordinski stated.

   "Yes, this is my son, Jack. This is Reid's daughter and Jack's Girlfriend, Madeline." He shook Jack's hand and when he got to my hand I pulled my hand away.

   "The number of pathogens passed during a handshake is staggering, it's actually safer to kiss." I stated, the team stood shocked. Unlike my father I didn't mind shaking peoples hands.

   "I know you! Your the girl who murdered her foster families." Gordinski stated, this made me angry.

   "And you're a racist, son of a gun." I reprimanded him. The team's shock grew even more. Well, except Derek and Rossi. They looked proud.

   "Anyway, let's get going with the case. Madeline, a word." Hotch stated. I gave Jack my stuff and walked in with hotch.

   Hotch had pulled me aside, I know I was about to either get yelled at or get a long speech with pitiful looks at me.

  "Kid, What is going on with you?" He asked.

   "Nothing Hotch, I'm just tired. "

  He nodded and we walked out of the room. We walked to the round table and I slouched and didn't listen to a single thing. Thinking about Timmy and the other Alston kids who didn't deserve to die. Today was their death anniversary. A day that was constantly living in my brain.

   "Madeline, What is going on with you? You've been zoning out all day." Jack stated.

   "Nothing Jack. I was listening." I stated.

   "Oh really what did Rossi say about the case." He asked.

     "That this case reminds him of mine. So he thinks we're gonna find one of the Jacksons."I sternly spoke. Jack looked shocked either at my tone of voice or that I heard everything said. Since I was little I was able to zone out but still remember everything said around me if I wanted too.

    I walked out of the room, I felt as if the weight of the world was on my shoulders. People depended on me but I just didn't feel there. I felt like I had to fill not only my role on this team but JJ and Emily's while they were gone.

    I walked out to see the team around Gordinski. Derek obviously didn't like his company, he was tense since we arrived. Always on his toes.

   "Have a nice make out session. Didn't see you as the professional type anyway." Gordinski chuckled.

   "I'm very professional and no, I don't make out with him on the job. He was asking me about my past."I stated.

   "So your team thinks you did this? Man, I should just arrest you here and now." Gordinski grabbed my arm and cuffed me.

    "We didn't say that. She has never been a suspect." Hotch stated.

    "Well all the evidence points to her. She was here in Chicago when the murders started and stopped." He stated, starting to take me to the interrogation room.

   "You are being delusional." I shouted.

   He threw me into the interrogation room and refused to release me from the cuffs. I waited probably an hour, the team was probably arguing with him. His assistant Wally Dennison came in and interrogated me.

   "Where were you the night of the murder?" He sternly asked.

   "I was on the phone with Jack." I smiled.

    "All night?"

  "Yes, I was having a bad day. Talking to him always helps." I honestly stated, I was in Chicago giving a profile at a local college for a criminal justice class.

   "Did you commit these murders?" He asked. I laughed.

   "You're trying to profile a profiler who has walked through hell and back." I stated, "I've been profiled and tortured my whole life."

    "Answer the dang question Madeline Diana Davis." He yelled, slamming his hand on the table. He thought I would flinch, I smirked at him.

   "No. Also its Madeline Diana Reid. Dr.Reid is my biological father." He was getting annoyed.

   "Tell us the truth. Your father is probably so disappointed in you."

  "If he was he wouldn't be the first person. Also wouldn't be the first time I disappointed someone and probably won't be the last." I was getting angry

   "I'm surprised anyone loves you, look at you. Your pathetic, weak." He sternly spoke.

   "I'm surprised anyone loved me. I was a burden to everyone. They called me the plague. I'm surprised to have a family but they believed me and helped me through my trauma."

   "They should've left you on the streets." He spat and walked out of the room to get Gordinski more likely. I was still handcuffed. Gordinski then walked into the room.

    "Well you brat. When I'm done with you, your name will be ruined and you would wish that you were left on the streets like the little street rat you are." Gordinski smirked, I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

  "Miss Davis, answer me or I'm gonna put you under arrest for interfering with a federal investigation." Detective Dennison stepped in.

     "Go ahead, ruin me. Drag my name through the mud. I don't care." Gordinski chuckled.

  "You should care." Gordinski stated.

  "I'm not only an Agent but a Doctor. I have PhDs, several of them in fact. Everything you say I can prove wrong." Dennison was about to speak but I continued on.

   "Nothing you say can harm me. You know why? I have a loving family who believes me. Whatever you say will never bother me." I sternly spoke.

    "You should be terrified. The things I will do to you once I have all the evidence I need." He stated.

    "This is not the first time I have been accused and called a murderer. All of my old town said it my whole life! So no I'm not gonna believe you and what you say. Or what anyone else says." I wish I believed what I said.

   "whatever." That's all they said before they walked out of the room. Every time I move my handcuffs got tighter.

   I began to think about everyone and everything. My life is burdening others and every chance of happiness they get it always gets ruined because of me. I decided to run. Disappearing and going into hiding will be the best thing I can do.

    I took a bobby pin from my hair. Praying no one was looking through the window and began to pick the lock on the handcuffs. I quickly took them off and began to pick the lock on the door. I knew the team was stationed beside the interrogation room. I quickly opened and shut the door. and pressed my ear against the door.

   "Maybe she did commit the murders?" JJ said, most likely over the phone. JJ and Emily stay at the same house when we are away on work. 1. to keep each other safe and 2. just in case anything happens.

   "No, I know Maddie. She would never." Jack stated.

   "Come on guys, she has been acting weird. This past week she hasn't been acting like herself." JJ stated. Emily must be sleeping since we would usually hear her voice as well.

    "Madeline, could never." Reid sternly spoke.

    "We need to fight for her just like you guys did me. When Gordinski gets his mind on something it won't go away." Derek stated. I heard Hotch agree.

   "Rossi, what do you have to say on the matter? You have known Madeline personally the longest." JJ asked.

   "She couldn't do this." He stated, obviously hiding something. I could tell that by his tone of his voice

   "Dave, What are you not telling us?" Hotch asked.

   "Madeline has been through a lot. That is why she is acting weird. Her past is more likely haunting her." Rossi said, trying his best to not mention it. Just in case I could hear.

   "We know that Rossi, but what are you implying?" Reid asked.

   "Today, 7 years ago the Alston's were killed. She listened to the gunshots going off, and the torture that was happening just outside her room. She told me she can vaguely hear her favorite brother, Timothy, yelling in agony." I heard the team gasp, I heard enough. I snuck out the window of the police station and I ran.

  I ran to a park in front of what looked like a youth center. Derek told me about this place. The memories he had here reminds me of the ones in the Walker household.

   "Where are you!" I shouted, "I know you killed those kids! I know you want me! So here I am!"

    After sitting there for a few minutes, several police cars had passed and I saw a man approaching. Just by his facial structure I could tell he was a Jackson.

   "Well, well. Madeline Reid. It's an honor to meet you. I've been dying to meet you since my dear brother had made his plan." The unknown Jackson spoke.

   "What do you want with me? You should be afraid since not only did we get your brothers, Max, Myles, and Mark. We also got your servant, Eddie, and your father, Malachi."

    "Don't mention my fathers name you brat." He pulled out a gun pointing it at my head.

    "Whoa, whoa. No need for violence. I was just stating facts. That's what I do. So, how many Jacksons are there? Oh, and what is your name? I have to guess it starts with an M like the rest of your creepy family." I smiled. Death was the last thing I was thinking about.

   "How many siblings I have is none of my concern. For my name, it's the same as my fathers, my brothers tend to call me Mal. Since you are such a pretty lady I will allow you to call me that as well." I rolled my eyes at his 'Charm'. My phone began to ring and I instantly recognized the tone as Jacks.

   "Answer the phone." Mal stated.

   "Hello." I stated.

   "Where the heck are you? the whole team is looking for you!"

  "Hello Rossi" I spoke, interrupting Jack.

 "Madeline, I'm not-"

   "Well you know, being held at gunpoint is real fun." I heard several gasps. Knowing they were Hotch, Jack, Rossi, and Morgan. I kept on with my plan.

    "Madeline, don't you dare tell them where you are." He clicked the safety off of his gun.

 "Madeline, who was that talking. Who is holding you at gunpoint." I obviously couldn't answer Rossi's question.

  "Carl Buford really did an excellent job on that case. Morgan would be proud of this, he made a beautiful speech there about the past." Hopefully they took the hint.

   A gunshot to the air caused me to drop my phone. I could hear the team yelling from the phone. He dragged me into the Youth Center. Tying me to a chair with a bomb on it. Once I saw the bomb I knew my time was up. My days were over.

   I quickly shifted positions to a more comfortable one before he tied the bomb to me. The bomb looked compact full of C-4 and gun powder. My life was definitely about to end if I couldn't figure out the bomb.

   I watch the team arrive and find my phone. They quickly came across the street and began to search the Youth Center. Derek was the one to find Mal and I.

   "Hotch, I found her and the Jackson." Derek stated.

   "Bring her here after you take him out." Hotch stated, I was able to hear him yell from Morgan's earpiece.

   "That might be a problem, come and look yourself." Derek was staring straight at me.

  The whole team arrived. Mal was holding a gun in one hand and the detonator in the other. They gasped when they say me strapped in a bomb. Gordinski was not far behind. Once Jack arrived tears were on the brink of his eyes.

  "Well, well. I get to kill all of you. Look Madeline, you get to die with your lover." Hotch took a step forward.

   "If you step any closer I will shoot you and then blow us all up." Hotch stepped back instantly.

  Little did anyone know I studied bombs. How to make them, how to destroy them, how to stop a detonation. Anything you can think of. I reached for the knife in my jean pocket. Mal was not giving me any attention. I quickly began to cut all the red wires and rope. Due to everyone's yelling no one could hear me cutting.

   Once I was done I quickly did a move I was taught in the fighting class I was taking to better enhance my unsub take down skills. I reached up, took the gun and pointed the gun at him. Giving him no mercy, shooting him 3 times.

  I turned to look at everyone. Froze in their spot, even Rossi was surprised.

   "What?" I asked. This caused Jack and Rossi to smirk. They were definitely proud of me.

  "I say we go home and eat some Chinese food at Hotch's house. It would be nice to see Emily and JJ." Dad spoke, his voice going higher and a smile appearing on his face after mentioning JJ. Even though my trust in her is low after she stated I did all of this.

   "I say we do that." I breathed. Hugging my team.

   I happily packed as quickly as I could. I was not a big fan of Chicago. I boarded the plane and snuggled up next to Jack and instantly fell asleep. I knew my mental health wasn't good but at that moment I was just happy to be in his arms.

A/n: What is gonna happen next? Rumors are about to spread through the BAU and its not gonna end very well, or should I saw a plague is about to spread.  About to hit 10k reads?! This is crazy!! AHHH Thank You!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 1K 28
I'm publishing a teen wolf fic soon if that piques anyone's interests. So check that out when it does. An ⚠️OUT OF CHARACTER (slightly and only for c...
70.2K 1.5K 41
"do you think it was easy watching you fall in love with her? you think my heart wasn't broken when i found out you two were getting married? i stood...
63.4K 974 85
⚠️tw⚠️ mental health issue's such as sh, depression, Ed and suicide... y/n garcia penelope's sister has been with the bau for 1 year. she's a very pr...
14.2K 576 25
𝐋𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 '𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥.' 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐫...