Almost like magic

By futurevison

Benchtrio au ~ Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo is living in a old houe, going to a magic school and just living life... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11

5

19 2 0
By futurevison

"Why do you hate them so much?" Sapnap crossed his arms and stared at Dream, who was sitting at his desk twirling a pen between his fingers.

"Don't you understand?" Dream put down the pen to look at Sapnap.
"They're dangerous. They might not know yet but trust me, they are."

"Do you mean that three kids are so dangerous that we need to take them down?"
"Yeah"
"Why though?"
"Trust me, Sapnap" Dream smiled and tilted his head. "You aren't scared, right?"
"I'm not. But you are weird for wanting to fight some random teenagers"
"You have to realize that this needs to happen."
Sapnap wrinkled his nose bridge and looked at the weird man in front of him. Was this really him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
220K 5.8K 25
「𝗥𝗨𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦 」 ❛in which an oblivious model stumbles upon an f1 driver during a rough night and without even knowing who he is creates...
770K 30.3K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
200K 8.4K 59
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...