Blind Channel One shots

By braindeadjoey

One shots about Blind Channel. I also take requests. You just need to text me. :) Y/N and BC ship one shots :... More

I'm here for you~ Olli
Movie Night ~ Niko
My little man is sick~ Aleksi
Guitar lessons~ Joonas
Sorry, I can't sleep ~ Joel x Olli
Another Love ~ Aleksi
Holidays in Germany ~ Joonas
Inline skating in the USA~ Olli x Aleksi
Best gig ever ~ Santeri
After party ~ Joel
reading date ~ Olli
Sheltered in Love's Embrace ~Joonas x Niko

I will always protect you ~ Tommi

368 8 19
By braindeadjoey

Fluff/comfort 

Y/N is going out with their best friends from Blind Channel and a creepy guy touches Y/N and Tommi is protecting them.

POV: Y/N

I was going out with my besties today. They are really popular here in Finland. Why? Well, they represented our country in the ESC. I'm talking about Blind Channel and I'm one of their crew members, personal therapist, and best friend. We wanted to check a new bar out here in Oulu which opened up 2 weeks ago. I was walking beside Tommi. He is the teddy bear of the group. Everyone is cuddling or hugging him. I've had my eye on him lately and maybe I've fallen in love with him. a while ago I told olli that I like his best friend and he just said that he already knew. How did he get that? but in the end, he wasn't angry and said that together they were so sweet. And now I ambled next to Tommi and the others to the new bar.

*Time skip in the bar*

Arriving at the new bar, we sat down at a large, round table and waited until Joel came back with the drinks. We all had a beer to pre-heat and then we had schnapps. Tommi had stopped drinking after the beer because he was the Navi, the driver and he was the one who stopped us from drinking anymore at some point so that we wouldn't die of alcohol poisoning.

Tommi:" Y/N would you like to stop drinking? I don't want you to be dead."

I didn't answer him but Niko did in a sad and pissed way.

Niko:" Hey! What is with us? We could die from alcohol poisoning too."

Joel: " Yes Tommi, Niko is right. We can die from that too. Not only Y/N."

Joonas was no longer with them at the table and Aleksi had put his head on Olli's shoulder. Olli and Aleksi both stopped drinking a few minutes ago because they both knew what was going to happen the next morning. Hangover. Joel and Niko were about to drink themselves to their graves and so was I. Nearly. At some point, Tommi had had enough and took our drinks away from us. Niko and Joel looked offended and I tried to stop Tommi but it didn't work. Now we sat at the table and waited for Tommi to come back. I looked through the round and noticed that Joonas was no longer there.

Y/N:" Guys? Joonas is not here anymore."

Joel:" What?! We lost him again. "

Niko:" No way. Please say that is not true."

Olli:" Sadly it is the truth, Niko. I will leave with Aleksi. He's pretty tired. Y/N can you tell Tommi that we are on our way home."

Y/N:" I can do that Olli. Good luck with Aleksi."

I winked at him and he winked back at me. When I told him that I like Tommi, he told me that he likes Aleksi. I thought it was pretty cute how Olli tried to wake up Aleksi after our conversation. Of course, we were worried and when Tommi finally came back we told him about it. He wasn't thrilled at all that Joonas got lost again so he said we should turn the bar upside down and find him again. Joel, Niko, and Tommi weren't lucky, but I was. I had found him with another girl. For a moment I thought about whether I was as lucky with Tommi as he was with the girl. But for a long time, I couldn't rack my brains about it because the next moment some guy grabbed my forearm and pulled me into the men's toilet. The last thing I saw before the toilet door closed was Tommi stepping out of the crowd and turning his head not to me but to Joonas. I tried to yell for him but the guy covered my mouth with his hand.

Guy:" Hello beautiful, do you want to have a good time with me here? I think you want that:"

He tried to pull my pants off when he realized that one hand wasn't working so he took his hand away from my mouth and I screamed for help like there was no tomorrow. the disgusting guy left me in a flash and wanted to run out the door when Tommi blocked his way. I was very happy to see him. He smiled at me briefly then grabbed the guy by the collar and pulled him up just to yell at him and tell him to fuck off real quick. The guy got out of Tommi's grip and ran out of the toilet to the exit of the bar, which he will no longer enter. Tommi looked after him but when he had disappeared he immediately came up to me, took my hands in his, and asked me if I was fine. I replied that I'm fine but I'd rather go home. He let go of one hand and entwined his hand with mine. Just before we left the bar we told the guys that Tommi would bring me home. When Tommi and I left the bar it started to snow. The first snow here in Oulu this year. The bar was not far from Tommi's apartment, so it was only a 10-minute walk to his home. On the way, we had to go through the city park and at some point, Tommi stopped at an old oak tree. He put one hand on my waist and the other gently on my cheek.

Y/N:" Tommi what are we doing here?"

Tommi:" I wanted to tell you something but I'm afraid to tell you:"

Y/N:" Tommi, you can tell me everything you want. You don't need to be afraid."

Tommi:" Ok. Umm I love you."

Y/N:" What did you say? I didn't understand you."

I didn't understand him. he just mumbled what he wanted to tell me. Now I was really curious and wanted to know what he wants to tell me.

Tommi:" Ok if I can't tell you then I'll have to show you."

Y/N:" Ok well then show me."

And at that moment he pulled me to him and kissed me. The kiss was shy but after I kissed him back the kiss became beautiful. we stood under the old oak tree and slowly kissed. After a while, we broke apart and I put my forehead on his. My hands were wrapped around his neck and we both had our eyes closed until Tommi broke away from me.

Tommi:" I believe that sometimes actions speak louder than words."

Y/N:" I think you're right Tommi bär but what exactly do you want to tell me with that?"

Tommi:" I think I want to ruin our friendship and want us to become something more."

Y/N:" Well, about that. I feel the same as you do. Tommi, I want to tell you that I've been keeping an eye on you lately and I've realized that I've fallen in love with you. I love you, Tommi."

Tommi: "I love you too Y/N."

And then we kissed again, but this time longer and more intensely than the first time. I put one hand on his cheek and the other on his chest. He put his hands around my waist and pulled me even closer to him so that not even a sheet of paper fit between us. During the second kiss, we stayed in this position for a while and broke up a few minutes later.

Tommi:" I think we should go home. It's getting cold."

I nodded in agreement and we walked hand in hand the last few meters to his apartment. When we entered his apartment, we took off our shoes, jacket, and hat and I ran straight into his bedroom to take an oversized t-shirt from him and snuggle up in his bed. Tommi followed me and took off his pants to lie down in a t-shirt and boxer shorts. I turned to him so I could lay my head on his chest. He then put his arm around me but just before we fell asleep I wanted to get rid of something that was on my heart.

Y/N: "Tommi?"

Tommi:" Hm what's going on darling?"

Y/N:" I just wanted to say thank you for helping me with this nasty guy. Thank you for protecting me."

Tommi:" I couldn't have taken it if anything happened to you. You don't need to thank me for that, darling. I will always protect you."

And with that, I sealed our lips one last time before we fell asleep. The next morning, Tommi asked me if I wanted to be his partner, which I answered with a happy yes, and after a few months we told the others and they were all happy for us. Right after we had told the others, Olli and Aleksi also confessed to us that they were a couple. Of course, that had to be celebrated, and this time without sexual harassment and arguments among each other.

A/N: I'm back with a Tommi os. I hoped u liked it. don't forget to vote and comment.

I love you <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93K 3.2K 63
Just Septiplier one shots. Enjoy! **FINISHED** (and very cringy, i'm very sorry)
8K 189 13
Hi people! This will be my archive for all my short stories dedicated to Blind Channel, one of my fav bands. If you have any request, submit to me an...
920 37 4
Hi people! This serie of one shot dedicated to Blind Channel, is inspired by a list created by @creativepromptsforwriting on Instagram, about milest...
28.5K 740 8
DreamNotFound (and maybe other mcytbers when requested) oneshots Fluff and angst oneshots