𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩

By lovelikelichens

"Baby...I missed your lips soo much....give your hubby a kiss" "Didn't you get enough from the girl that was... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

23

514 36 19
By lovelikelichens

Hello my lovely pearls....

How have you been?

Well my exams are postponed for two weeks so I am free to make new updates. There will be an update from this one and also vmin. Currently I am working on these two stories. This story reached its half stage and vmin will be the biggest story that I will ever make. And rest of the stories are short. Maybe less than 20 chapters.

Well I don't wanna you guys to be get bored.

So here you go.

Enjoy.

Jimin's pov

The greatest nightmare of my life just happened. I just digged my own grave right now. Now my daughter know who is her father. The truth that I wanted to hide from her as long as I can but everything ruined in a second. I don't know what to do.....I don't know how to face her now. I don't know how to react..

"Mama is kookie uncle is my father? Like my Dada?"

She asked again making me gulp on fear.

"Yeah bean he is your real father. Your Dada."

I couldn't move my tongue when Tae also said the truth to her. She belives him and listen to him more than she does to me. All I could do is now just stand here speechless.

"Dada?"

She called him with so much love and that made my inner heart feel warmth. The way she called him was something that we missed in our life but the situation isn't right and how will I even become happy about it.

"Mama can Minnie hold her Dada?"

I don't know what to tell. Just held her tightly in my arms and what if someone snatch her from me if I let her go? I was afraid.

Without waiting for anytime Tae turned to me and took her from me that I let him so easily unable to do what. He hadovered her to Jungkook and he took her with a heart warming smile.

"Dada?"

She was so curious. Maybe first time in her life seeing her father or maybe she is too so much shocked to see him for so sudden.

She caressed his cheek and just kept looking at those big doe eyes. He was also looking at her with so much love and that made me sad and happy at the same time. Why am I standing here like a statue? Am I supposed to react now? I don't know....I just don't know what to do.

"Dada can Minnie kiss you?"

She asked with her innocent puppy eyes which makes me and Tae all time surrender ourself to that extreme cuteness. Well he is gonna fall for that eyes for sure.

"Not only just a single kiss. All Dada have is for you my little princess. Dada will give you all you deserve."

Oh Jeon please drop the drama. How are you gonna give everything to my daughter when you are going to marry another woman in just three months? I scoffed internally at the words and as if I need anything from this man to raise my child up.

"Yeyyy Minnie can kiss her Dada..."

She Squealed like a bunny and started to kiss him all over the face as Jungkook started to giggle with her. How much I wished I could see this view in my life. But....

"Okey that's enough. Come baby. You have to eat and sleep."

I interrupted them as held my hand forward to take her with me.

"Noooowwwww.....Minnie want to talk Dada...Minnie won't sleep and eat..."

Yeah all time devil for me and angel for all the people other than this pathetic mother. Am I her real mother? This is the biggest doubt I have.

"Let her be chim. Atleats she is happy."

Yeah the brat soulmate of me also joined them. Wait. Why am I smiling now. Was I supposed to be angry now? But I never raised my voice in front of my daughter. She is so fragile and small to hear something like this and....I like this moment. My daughter is with her father....no....I am not...I hate this....I hate this.

"Well feed her then. Just gonna see who will make her complete the plate of food."

I crossed my arms on chest and gave him a challenging look. Well Tae is capable of feeding her as he is the one who feeds her most of the free times that he gets and I am sure Jungkook can also make her feed since she loves him...yeah...my daughter loves her father.

"Well let Jungkook feed bean for today and the mean time me and you will make lunch for all. How is the plan?"

Tae beamed like a little kid. I couldn't help but nod my head and it will be a test for Jungkook also. So I took the food that I prepared for her and gave it to Jungkook who was looking at me intensly but I ignored it and gave Hoseok hyung a small smile that he returned. Well he didn't do anything to me so I will still talk to him. But not to that idiot.

Me and Tae were preparing the lunch as I can clearly hear the giggling and talking sound of father and daughter. They communicated so easily and now it is like they knew for years. Well she is bonded with him just like how she bonded with me.

I sighed and continued cooking while having little chit chat with Tae. Really I was supposed to burst out now but why am I being like this and now preparing food for the man that I hate the most now. He just ruined everything and now just came back like nothing happened and Mr Jeon Jungkook, if you are thinking that I will let you enter in my life this easily then you are so wrong. You saw the sweetest and lovable side of this woman but you don't know who is the real Park Jimin now, the one that you made four years ago.

"Tae...I don't feel like it will go that easily. Something isn't right."

I whispered to Tae who is now toasing the vegetable skillfully.

"You talking about the eggs? Yeah Chim you know how to fry it then why are being this much panik?"

Yeah to whom I am talking between. It was a tough time and now this brat is behaving like nothing happened or this idiot making fun of me?

"No..I am not telling about eggs for God sake. I am telling about Jungkook and do you think it is easy for me to face him after what happened?"

I asked him but he just pretended like nothing heared and it made me pissed off.

"Tae-"

"Excuseme? Um...baby finished the food."

My words interrupted by Jungkook who is now standing at the door with an empty plate. He seriously made her eat them all. I looked at him more likely glared and he had a questioning look and turned his gaze to Tae again.

"Oh she really listened to you. Usually me and Jimin will be having a severe head ache after feeding her enough and most of the time the plate won't be finished. Anyways...thankyou Kook."

Again this brat....praising him like he did something huge...well what he did was so greatful yet will my pride allow me to accept it? No!

Jungkook walked in and put the plate on zinc and started to wash but I stopped him.

"No need. I can handle it."

I cursed myself for talking to him but I had my stern and rude voice.

He looked at me and then Tae then walked out of the kitchen after saying a small thankyou..

Tae looked at me with a so done look but I shrugged it off and continued cooking.
.
.
.

"I think it's perfect."

Finally we are done with the cooking and placed it on the dining table. Tae went to call them and I went back to kitchen to take water.

But when I came back, I saw there is one and only seat left is beside Jungkook like why are this world so cruel to me. I saw they are talking like casually and doesn't gave me a little attention. Minnie is sitting on hobi hyung's lap and talking to him cutely which made my heart feel contented. The only thing I want to conserve in my life is that precious smile. She is so happy with them..like she was supposed to be and whatever I do, I can't make them separate.

"Chim....what are you doing there? Come and sit. I am super hungry."

It is the nth time I am cursing this brat today and if he go more high then I won't hesitate to cut that mango head of him.

I slowly walked and made myself comfort on the chair and we started eating food.

"How are you Jimin?"

I snapped my head up to see hobi hyung looking at me with a wide smile.

"I am fine hyung. And how are you? And Minji noona and the babies?"

"They are all fine. And you should come  visit Minji cuz she always talks about you and how much missing you."

"Sure hyung I will try."

"Well um....Eomma and Appa don't know about Minnie yet so if you allow us then can we inform them about baby?"

He asked so much politely.

"I will get her to them soon hyung. Maybe tomorrow and will apologize to them for hiding about her and will try to make her understand who they are. I am sure she will adapt with them since she became this much attached to you."

I smiled at him and continued eating. Time by time I was gnawking at Jungkook who had a stupid smile on his face and was talking to Minnie who is now sitting on his lap. I saw Tae looking at them and me with a huge smile. I raised my brow to him as he shrugged it off and continued eating.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Finally it is the time for the ending of hectic day as they are going back. Now my daughter is whining and holding him like she don't wanna let go of him.

"Dadaaaa....please stay with Minnie....Minnie didn't done with playing with you."

"Dada will come back soon baby. And now it is night right? The time for my little princess to see so much dreams. So when my precious wake up, Dada will be here. Promise."

"Pinky promise?"

He chuckled at her cuteness and held her little pinky on his and promised her.

"And oh...Dada have something for my little girl. Wait here. Let Dada bring that to you."

He said while placing her on the floor and walking out of the house to get what he got for her.

Soon he came back with a huge bag and that must be  something doll.

"Tada...."

He opened the huge box and took the same doll that she was bickering to get this morning. Her favourite Elsa.

"My Elsaaaaaa....."

Did I ever had the fortune to see that precious expression?

She ran to him and hold the doll tightly like her life is that. That made me shead a drop tear of happiness. She is indeed happy with her father. And he already know what she love to want.

"Do you like it my snow princess?"

"YESSSS.....Elsa is Minnie's favourite. I love it....thankyou Dada....look Mama Dada bring Minnie her Elsa...Dada is Minnie's heroooo...."

I gently smiled at her and when I saw Jungkook looking at me fontly, I averted my gaze from him. Tae and hobi hyung is outside, discussing something and we are only inside.

I turned back to go to kitchen to do the dishes but someone made me stop by holding my wrist.

It was Jungkook. I glared at him but he had a soft expression which will be melting everyone's heart and also mind but not anymore. I still gave him the same expression..

"Jungkook let go. "

I said to him sternly.

"Chimmy will you please give me a few minutes to explain myself?"

"Why would I?"

Is he going to bruise my heart again?

"Please just ten minutes."

I didn't had that much energy to fight back so I kept looking at him waiting for an explanation.

"Chim I know I don't have the right to stand in front of you. I am not worth for your forgiveness and that's why I didn't came to you these four years. And now I know that is the most regrettable thing I did in my life. I regret now to not coming to you and checking at you wheather you are Okey or not. Trust me I suffered so much and anything that I had to go through isn't enough to compare with the pain that you had to suffer but you know what is the most hurtful pain in the world? That is as a father someone couldn't be there with their child. I suffered it and it is the most hurting feeling."

He stopped a little and then continued.

"If I knew you were going to give birth to my child then I wouldn't be going away from you. I would've been there for you all the time even you are not gonna allow me to. I am so happy to see you and our baby happy and healthy even if that is not with me. I am happy. And if I die today, I won't be complaining to anyone cuz I am dying after witnessing the most happiest sight in front of my eyes. The smiling face you and our fluff ball."

"Chimmy I know you won't allow me to enter in your life anymore but can I ask a wish from you?"

I looked at him curiously.

"Will you let me be the father of our child just like how she deserves one. I promise I won't interfere in your life anymore and I only wanna to be the father of my daughter. I won't ask anything else but please allow me to be the father she deserves. I need her. Please."

I don't know what to say when I seeing him like this. This makes me wanna die at the moment. It's hurts to see him like this. It's true I don't have feelings for him and also I can't see anyone like him also and what he asked was a considerable thing since my daughter knows who is her father and what if she kept asking me about questions about him if I push him away from her life? And he won't interfere in my life right?

I didn't said anything to him but turned to my daughter who is now sitting on the couch and walked towards her.

"Baby.."

"Yes Mama..."

She looked at me with so much curiosity.

"You want Dada to stay here right?"

"YESSSS..."

"Alright then. Dada will stay here with you tonight."

"Reallyyyyy?"

Tbc

By

Tia.

Welll um....here is my usual update. Sorry for not making it up on time but I will try my best to update all thursday from now on. Hope you guys like it.

Finally Jungkook is having  peaceful days

And from now on then story will contain so much happy moment and also it is passed half of it so the real story is coming also. So the tragedies will be also in its way. So be prepared.

Jungkook won't be suffering like he always used to. Now on we will see a strong Kook.

I love him as a strong person.

And one more thing.

Guys I got my 300th voter and I am sooo soooooo much happy.....

So the one who made me happy is....

13jikookshipper

I love you so much my precious pearl for making my life this much fortunate by this precious achievement💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Thankyou so much for making my days to you alll.....and so much curious to know who will be the 400th voter...

Please comment your thoughts....

DMs are always open.

You can text me and I won't hesitate or take time to reply until I am asleep. But I will only sleep for 4 or 5 hours that is from 4 AM to 8 or 9 AM.

So I am also available on midnight....

Love you all sooo sooooo much....

Be happy and safe....

Bye bye.....

See you on next update.

Until then bye......

Love you

Love you

Love you

Love you 3000.....

💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.9K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...
558K 29.9K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
796K 53.7K 81
"Oh baby...You make me want to risk it all" When it comes to marriage, love is what blossoms between the couple. Living life together and being there...
132K 6.6K 33
My Husband thought I'm His Roommate, 'Together with Our son.' 💍 They Were Married For 5years, On The way to Fetch His Family From The Park He met A...