Heaven In Hell (Suicide Squad...

By RorschachWhoLaughs

You know the drill convicts. A lot more obscure characters in this one but I'm sure you'll like it more than... More

Girls
Issue #0: Go to Hell
Issue #1: Welcome to My Nightmare
Issue #2: The Creepshow
Issue #3: Folsom Prison Blues
Issue #4: Ill in the Head
Issue #5: Psycho Therapy
Issue #6: I Need a Doctor
Issue #7: Clean Up Before She Comes
Issue #8: Boomerang Bang
Issue #9: So This is the Famous Suicide Squad?
Issue #10: Everybody Dies
Issue #11: Forward to Death
Issue #12: brutal
Issue #13: Cool Confusion
Issue #14: Kill All Your Friends
Issue #15: The Four of Us Are Dying
Issue #16: you should see me in a crown
Issue #17: Third Wheel
Issue #18: This Place Hotel
Issue #19: I Fell in Love with the Devil
Issue #20: Horror Business
Issue #21: Rock With You
Issue #22: I Can't Sleep
Issue #23: I'm Going Slightly Mad
Issue #24: jealousy, jealousy
Issue #25: She Wants to Play With Fire
Issue #26: I Spy
Issue #27: This is How I Disappear
Issue #28: Bad Romance
Issue #29: Return of the Rat
Issue #30: The Crimson Ghost
Issue #31: Awake and Alive
Issue #32: E.T.
Issue #33: How to Be a Heartbreaker
Issue #34: Ugly
Issue #36: Liar
Issue #37: Stockholm Syndrome
Issue #38: Waiting for a Friend
Issue #39: Me, Myself, & Hyde
Issue #40: The Kiss
Issue #41: I Wanna Be Well
Issue #42: It Was A Good Day
Issue #43: Days Go By
Issue #44: The Hangman's Daughter
Issue #45: I Started a Joke
Issue #46: Good L_ck (Yo_'re F_cked)
Issue #47: Roadrunner
Issue #48: Detroit and Only Halfway Thru the Tour
Issue #49: Lady Jane
Issue #50: The Batman
Issue #50.5: The Sun Always Shines On TV
Issue #51: If You Don't Laugh At My Jokes I Will Literally Kill You
Issue #52: Ballroom Blitz
Issue #53: Under My Thumb
Issue #54: Change (In the House of Flies)
Issue #55: I'll Keep Your Memory Vague
Issue #56: Forget to Remember
Issue #57: Shatter
Issue #58: All Hell Breaks Loose
Issue #59: Your Numbers Up
Issue #60: The Unforgiven

Issue #35: Schizophrenic

7.3K 401 123
By RorschachWhoLaughs

THUD

...

THUD

...

THUD

Those were the sounds of Kay banging her head on the wall for the first five minutes of the session. When she was pushed in she gave me a death stare before walking to the corner and starting the onslaught to herself. I patiently waited while she did this. The first thing I learned was Kay wasn't really a teenager. I believe the age range is somewhere around sixty or seventy since the oldest tape I found in the pile dated back to 1978. She looked the exact same as she did in that interview except her hair wasn't as neat in prison and her "Beat Me Bite Me Whip Me Fuck Me Cum Inside of Me But Don't Tell Me You Love Me" shirt under the leather jacket and retro ascot were replaced with the Belle Reeve prison uniform that had a rip in the bottom half of the shirt exposing the white shirt she had on underneath. The multiple dampeners she had draped around her arms and neck the last time I saw her had been replaced with a huge belt with presumably 64 red lights on it even though I didn't count them.

Eventually she stopped and plopped down in the chair across the table from me and gave me another death stare with her arms folded.

"...And how are we feeling today-"

"Eat a whole bag of dicks, scrotum licker." She told me. "When does the shrink show up so I can give him the same message?"

"I am the shrink."

"Yeah, and I'm Nancy fucking Reagan. Fuck you." She said before looking up at the ceiling. "HEY SHITHEADS YOU'VE GOT A LUNATIC IN HERE WHO FORGOT TO TAKE HIS MEDS! I THINK HE SHIT HIMSELF TOO!"

"It's not my first choice either. Believe it or not, I'm being forced to work as a therapist to work off my prison sentence."

"How stupid do you think I am?"

"You just haven't been here long enough to realize I'm telling the truth when I say I'm the most qualified psychiatrist in this rathole, the only exception possibly being a psychotic clown woman that stays two cells away from mine considering she finished college. I also believe I have a bit of an understanding of your condition."

"You don't know shit about me."

"I may know enough. Now, Kay, I'd like to-"

"Hey, fuckface. Let's get this fucking straight from the start. I'm not Kay. My name is Jane. You're never going to meet Kay if you are serious about this little Doctor-Who-GivesaFuck shit. So get your head straight dick for brains."

"Okay. Jane. I'm sorry. Not that we have that out of the way, I wanna know-"

"Heyheyhey Guess what? I'm not talking to you either. Eat shit."

"Well that's two down, sixty two to go. Anyone else wanna share?"

"No."

"Hammerhead?"

"No."

"Lucy Fugues?"

"No."

"Flaming Katy?"

"No."

"The Secretary?"

"No."

Ask for Black Annis I like that one.

"Black Annis?"

"Are you suicidal or something?"

That's beside the point.

"Surely someone in there will speak to me."

"Give it up, shit bag! Absolutely no one, not a single one wants to-" She began to say before her body rippled, makeup appeared on her face, and her hair straightened out and shortened itself while going blonde.

"𝐼 𝒹𝑜!" She said batting her eyelashes at me with a smile.

"And who am I talking to now?"

"𝐼𝓉'𝓈 𝒦𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓃! 𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝒥𝒶𝓃𝑒, 𝓈𝒽𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓉𝑜𝓉𝒶𝓁 𝓅𝓈𝓎𝒸𝒽𝑜. 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒?"

"(Y,N)."

"𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒶 𝒸𝓊𝓉𝑒 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒."

"I have to admit, Karen. I don't know a lot about you. Why don't you tell me a bit about yourself?"

"𝒪𝑜𝑜𝑜𝑜𝑜𝒽! 𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒 21 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈? 𝒞𝒶𝓃 𝐼 𝒶𝓈𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉?" She said before her eyes glowed blue. "𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝓂𝓎 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒶 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓇, 𝒷𝑜𝓎𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹?"

"That's a neat trick you got there."

"We agreed last night you wouldn't take over like that anymore if I stayed away from Cleo and stayed professional with the patients."

She's trying to brainwash you. If I let you stay in control you would've been lost in her eyes even for a short amount of time with the power dampener on her.

"What the FUCK was that!?" I looked back at Karen but her hair went back to black and was all over the place. Her pretty makeup turned into two very big black raccoon eyes and I saw bits of a butterfly tattoo visible above the neck line of her white t-shirt. "What's your fucking deal, buddy!? If you look at me like that one more time I'm gonna gut you like a fish!"

"So this is Hammerhead now. Funny I can't tell the difference between you and Jane." I said before she punched me in the nose. I felt a crunch and watched the blood leak out of it and quite frankly, I think I should just close my nostrils up and become a mouth breather since it's become a constant in my life.

"Was that different enough for you, you FUCK!?"

"...No, not really. I was waiting for Jane to punch me honestly." I said stone faced before Hammerhead flipped the table over and grabbed me by the shirt before pinning me against the wall.

She's not responding to the treatment well.

Give me a second, I have an idea.

"Be honest with me, does my indifference intimidate you? Scare you, even?"

"What could possibly be scary about you!?" She asked before punching me in the face multiple times. I won't lie, I didn't feel the best after them. I'm surprised my jaw wasn't dislocated, probably only because of the power dampener. The dampeners seem to only do just that, dampen abilities to less dangerous levels like how Blackfire can still levitate but not fly and Frost can still make tiny ice sculptures. I suspect Hammerhead's is super strength.

"Would you like to find out?" The Ghost asked before I started fighting back.

"I SAID GIVE ME A SECOND!"

I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS WHORE THROWING US AROUND!

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU FIGHTING FOR CONTROL! WE HAVE A DEAL DAMN YOU!" I said before I was dropped by Hammerhead. Her body rippled and I could tell it was Jane again. I cracked my neck and slowly started to stand up.

"Who were you just talking to?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said. I was honestly ready to pull a plug on this therapy thing for now. The Ghost is becoming too unstable. Even when I give him what he wants he fights for control. I began to walk past Jane and towards the door before she grabbed my hand and forced me to look at her.

"Hey, when you said you understood me did you mean you're..."

"Crazy?"

"Not the word I was gonna use, but sure." Her tone was awkward now. Like she felt bad for beating the shit out of me.

"Yeah I... I had an incident a little less than a year and a half ago that did... things to me." I said before I turned my hand into fear gas.

"Wait are you The fucking Fog?" She sounded more hostile again.

"I don't know what that is." I put my hands up defensively. She seemed to believe me and calmed back down. "Look, I'll be honest with you, I don't wanna fight you, obviously I would've let him stab you if I wanted to. I don't know much about you except you were experimented on and transformed into this thing you didn't wanna be and it haunts you every day of your life-"

"How could you know how it feels to be me?"

"Because I go through the same thing all day every single fucking day. Even when I sleep. I got used to it for a bit but now it's almost as bad as when Crane first experimented on me."

"Experimented?"

"I don't know why I'm telling you any of this. Look, Jane, Kay, whoever, whatever, despite what others may tell you I ain't the type of guy to not take no for an answer. You didn't ask for this help and you don't want it and I'm not gonna force you like Waller would want. You can go if you want. I'm not gonna stop you." I said as I stepped back and gave her a clear path to the door.

You're pathetic.

Fuck you.

"...Look, I... may or may not have overreacted. I'm going through a lot right now." She told me. "All of my friends are dead. And I'm in prison."

"Small world. Half of my friends are dead and I'm in prison." I said. "But I assume you didn't hate your friends so I'm sorry for your loss."

"I mean they were fucking idiots but I loved them. I guess I could've done worse."

"By far."

"You hated your friends?"

"I'm the one who killed them. Or, I guess he killed them, but I wasn't sad about it. They're the ones who turned me into the monster. I wouldn't have had this voice in my head if it wasn't for them. Honestly I should stop calling them friends since in retrospect only two of them really treated me like a friend but it's a different story." I said walking back over to the chairs still in the center of the room. I sat down and Jane sat down opposite to me. "Why are you in prison? What're you in for?"

"I killed those Dada fucks and those Brotherhood assholes. You know Flaming Katy. She almost burned down a city in Florida. I also may or may not have had something to do with the Cloverton disappearance a few years ago. Now I'm here for fucking ever. Because Cliff and Rita wanted to be superheroes. The worst part is I believed in their bullshit!... and now they're all dead because of it. Heh. And it sucks. We were supposed to be immortal, Y'know?" Jane started to tear up a little bit. I remembered on the table that once was between us I had them bring in a box of tissues, specifically for Terra. They laid on the floor not too far from me, a little smashed. "That's the whole reason we had fucked up superpowers. Because some asshole was trying to figure out how to live forever and he ruined our fucking lives for it. Turned one of us into a big fucking robot that couldn't feel shit, another he made a radioactive mummy that he stole from his family, he had me experimented on with all of these serums and drugs going in and out of my body for months on end until he disguised himself as my fucking savior! There's a reason why I don't trust men."

"...Why trust me with all of this information, then?" I asked. Jane looked at me with a look of realization that she just told me what I gathered was an important part of her backstory. "Sorry, I didn't mean to fuck with you or anything, it's not like I have anyone to tell or anything. I don't really have friends and my condition stops me from making new ones."

"And what about the fucking assholes that threw me in here with you?"

"Doctor-Patient confidentiality." I said before I picked up the tissues and offered them to her. She took one and started wiping at her eyes. I decided to take one for my bleeding nose. As I went to grab one Jane reached to grab one too and our hands met. Then a ripple appeared on her again and her finger nails turned bright red and longer. I looked up and her hair got straight again and bangs appeared with intricate eye shadow and Ruby red lipstick. She grabbed my hand and moved it towards her breasts with a mischievous grin. I fought back and tried to pull my hand back away from her. "Woah, Jane, hey, this is not-" She yanked my hand forward and I made contact.

"ᑭᒪᗴᗩᔕᗴ 丅ᗝᑌᑕᕼ ᗰᗴ." She said before she changed again and Hammerhead came back. "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" She said before she kicked me in the face making me fall out of my chair.

FIGHT BACK YOU WORM!

"No..." I muttered now feeling the gash under my eye and spitting blood.

"FUCKING STOP! ALL OF YOU!" I heard Jane say. She picked me back up to my feet. "Are you okay?"

"I don't think I've been okay since I was thirteen but thanks for asking." I said. I was leaking pretty bad now.

"Fuck." Jane said as she looked at the bloodstain on her shirt from my face temporarily resting on her shoulder.

"I'll survive. Although somehow Hammerhead has done more damage to me than the entire Russian military managed to do."

"You fought the Russian military?"

"As part of the Suicide Squad, yeah."

"What the fuck is The Suicide Squad?"

"Wait, they haven't told you about the Suicide Squad?" I asked genuinely baffled. As I did I noticed there was a puddle under us now.

"Shit, forget that for a second." She picked the tissues back up and started cleaning my face herself. "God, you bleed like a little bitch."

"I accept your apology." I responded. One side of her lips curled for a short second as she let out a quick laugh. Then there was a banging at the door.

"(L,N)! YOUR TIME WITH CHALLIS IS UP!" A guard shouted. I pushed myself away from Jane.

"I've got it from her- fuck!" I told her as I tried to apply pressure to the wound but ended up hurting myself. "I guess I'll see you around if I don't die from blood loss."

"What, are they going to just randomly drag me to the next session?"

"Next session? I thought you weren't gonna talk to me and I could eat shit?" I asked. She tried to stop herself from smiling and laughing a little bit. She put her hands behind her back like she was embarrassed.

"SEND THE GIRL OUT, (L,N)!"

"Yeah, well... maybe I spoke a little too soon. Maybe you're not a total scrotum licker." She said before the door busted open and the guards grabbed her forcefully. "HEY! LET THE FUCK GO!"

"Let go of her you animals, she's leaving!" I called out. I was walking over to them when two more guards grabbed me by the arms and forcefully made me sit in my chair as they put it back up and placed the table back in the center of the room.

"Someone didn't tell this dumb bitch she's not allowed to hit the other scumbags like her here either!"

"You mean scumbags like all of us?" Jane asked still defiantly looking at them. "Takes one to no one." She said before spitting at one of them. The backhanded her, causing Hammerhead to show up once more and to throw the two guards holding her over her head and kicked another one in the dick. She punched another one and soon enough they were able to pull her out of the room.

You're welcome.

"For what!? Making me lose my cool!?"

Yes. Your sociopath technique is not how you make yourself a trustworthy figure to aggressive whores like her.

"Jane is not a whore." I said as smoke came out of my mouth and The Ghost appeared across the table from me, slamming his hands on the table.

"I'm not going to tell you again about our agreement to keep things professional with these whores!"

"You think it's professional to call them whores? And what's the point of the agreement if you keep breaking it to-"

"Help you! Face it, (L,N), you're nothing but a sad timid boy whose too weak to hurt a fly, without me! If I wasn't there to guide you out of the chamber you would've died that night the zombies tried to execute you at STAR Labs! You're weak! I exposed that to Challis and now you're the first person she's trusted since the Niles Caudler character from the video tapes! But just like him and daddy dearest her trust in you will be misplaced if I am not here to keep you in check because you will be her murderer! Now get ready, Good Doctor. Your real test approaches." He said before he faded away. I grabbed another tissue and plugged up my nose and angrily stared at the wall, realizing my life had returned to the hell on earth it was before Halloween, awaiting the arrival of Terra.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 74 20
⚠︎ Trigger Warning ⚠︎ Book contains mentions of abuse and suicide. • • • "You know I love you, right?" "Then show me." •-✽-✽-✽-• Paige Montgomery, th...
473 13 16
This story will follow an OC through there redemption or failure inside the Suicide Squad. Future reference material for Spectre/Geist will come once...
439K 13.6K 33
"Grayson. Looking as good as ever." "Madalyn... we had an agreement," Dick responded dryly, dark eyes just barely seeing me. I could tell from the ci...
66.3K 1.3K 14
He's an anti hero sent to join the Titans by Batman. She's a young adult finding her place in the Teen Titans. They are worlds apart but also the sam...