Almost Cinderella

By baiwinbaiwin

A TineThyme AU. Rich and bratty Thyme Chivaaree loses his virginity to a masked stranger at a party. After wa... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 1

3.3K 104 34
By baiwinbaiwin

There was fire where the boy's tongue met Thyme's skin, each inch of the latter's flesh, marked and branded by this unknown boy as his own.

The boy was now suckling on Thyme's neck as his fingers danced across the red marks painting Thyme's chest. He felt his cock twitch in response at the gentle massaging sensation at his left nipple.

"You taste so good," the boy whispered against Thyme's ear, punctuating his sentence with a slow lick at Thyme's earlobe. "I can't get enough of you."

"Oh yeah? Maybe you should let me taste you, too."

The boy's response was a throaty chuckle that went straight to Thyme's cock. "After I get my fill of you, baby, then I'll let you return the favor."

Thyme frowned. He hated that being called that. "Don't call me baby." He said with a pout, as the boy knelt down in front of him. The boy's warm breaths are now dangerously close to his groin, and Thyme can't help the but groan in anticipation.

"Then what should I call you?"

"By my name?"

"Ah, but isn't anonymity half the fun? You have such a pretty cock, baby, just like the rest of you."

In one smooth motion, he took all of Thyme in, and any ill feelings Thyme had over being called baby was forgotten.

"Ah, deeper," Thyme said breathlessly. He grabbed at the boy's hair, pushing him further down his groin as his fingers got tangled with the string that held the boy's gold mask in place. The boy released Thyme's cock with a pop, leaving behind a thin string of saliva.

"Nuh-uh," the boy said, pulling off Thyme's hand from his head. "Our rule tonight was to keep our face hidden."

"Fuck the rules," Thyme growled, irritably. He was terribly horny and would much prefer it if the boy put his mouth to better use, a.k.a. sucking Thyme off.

"Or how about I fuck you, instead?"

"That would be perfect."

Thyme dragged the boy up, and their lips crashed against each other once more.

Bright, unfiltered sunlight woke Thyme up. Normally, he would curse at whoever decided to leave the curtains of a floor-to-ceiling glass window open, especially when black-out curtains are available. But when he remembered how he was pinned against the glass and made to watch the hustle and bustle of city nightlife below as he was being fucked from behind, his annoyance gave way to a heated blush.

Last night was Thyme's first time. Before yesterday night, nobody had ever managed to capture Thyme's interest long enough to reach way past making out. But the boy, in his gold mask, had managed to snag Thyme's attention from across the room. He was a head taller than most of the guests in the cafe's masquerade themed event, even a bit taller than Thyme, himself.

In between the sea of people, they locked eyes, and despite the boy's face being half-covered, Thyme found himself being unable to look away. Like magic, he was truly and utterly spellbound, and that was just from looking at the boy's eyes. The moment that their lips touched, Thyme knew that he was a goner.

He had kissed so many other lips before, but last night was the first time Thyme felt like he was going to combust from all the emotions that threatened to spill over by the mere touch of their mouths.

The boy's strong arms were wrapped securely around Thyme, his crotch nestled perfectly against Thyme's ass. If they hadn't just orgasmed for the third time that night, their position would probably lead to something more in no time. But as it is, they were both tired yet completely sated and perfectly happy to enjoy the other's warmth.

"So," Thyme began, "I've sucked you and rode you until you collapsed in this very bed. Will you tell me your name now?"

The boy hummed, as if deep in thought. "Doesn't that defeat the purpose of wearing this mask in the first place, if I tell you who I am?"

"I'm not asking for your social security number. I just want a name for the person who took my virginity, that's all."

"Ah, but doesn't the anonymity of it all add to the charm of this whole encounter?" The boy cheekily replied. Thyme can feel him grinning. He rolled his eyes.

" Yes, but how do you propose I contact you for a repeat performance if I have no idea who you are?"

To that, the boy chuckled against Thyme's shoulder. " You win," he whispered as he left small, open-mouthed kisses against Thyme's skin. "I'll tell you in the morning."

That was enough for Thyme who barely could keep his eyes open at this point. "And show me your face, too?" He asked with a yawn.

"Might as well."

"Perfect."

With a quick tug at the strings holding his mask in place, Thyme bared his whole face for the first time tonight. "I'm taking this off, it's itchy." He said as he tossed the studded, black mask to the side. "Show me your face tomorrow, okay."

Those were his last words before he dozed off, and before completely succumbing to slumber, he even felt the boy nod in agreement.

Which was why it was doubly annoying now that he woke in their hotel room alone, and all traces of the boy gone except for a short note on the bedside table:

Had to leave early. Thank you for last night.

Thyme huffed in annoyance before reaching for the note and ripping it to shreds.

'Stupid boy!'

Tine was no stranger to sex.

He's had his fair share of girlfriends and boyfriends and serious relationships and one-night-stands. Tonight was no exception. But, to be honest, he wasn't expecting to meet someone tonight. Why would he? The event was a masquerade party to celebrate the arrival of the (normally MIA) owner of the cafe he's working at. The guests were mostly regulars who were promised free food and drink as long as they adhered to the dress code, and a couple of friends of the cafe staff.

He reckoned that the boy from across the room was just one of them. There was just something about him that captivated Tine, and the moment their eyes first met, Tine knew he had to make a move somehow. And, hey, what better time to be reckless than now when he's young?

Apparently, the feeling was mutual, because next thing Tine knew, he was in a room in a 5-star hotel, balls deep inside a stranger whose name or face he did not know. The anonymity made it even more arousing, in Tine's opinion, which was why he suggested they keep their masks on.

However, by the end of the night, he agreed to reveal their identities, coaxed by the promise of more with this boy.

The intention was to introduce himself as soon as they woke up the following morning, then invite the boy to breakfast. Then just go with the flow with whatever happens next. Everything flew out the window, however, when Tine woke early the next morning and saw that the boy had flipped sides in his sleep.

From their initial position of Tine spooning him from behind, the boy was now facing Tine.

Tine was now facing him

The rollercoaster of emotions that come from realizing that you've just slept with your boss is not something Tine would wish upon anyone. Thyme Chivaaree may be the best lay Tine had had for a while, but he had bills to pay after all, and sleeping with the boss jeopardizes the job that puts food on his table.

As quickly as he could and without making any noise or unnecessary movement, Tine haphazardly dressed, picked up all his belongings, and scribbled a quick goodbye and thank you note (he's not THAT rude to leave without a goodbye).

It was when he was already in his cab, a few kilometers away from hotel, when he felt uncomfortably scratchy due to the chafing at the skin near his groin. He realized, just then, that he might have left something in the room.

Back in the hotel room a dark gray fabric, carelessly draped on the lampshade, lay forgotten by its owner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 13.4K 33
Tine, an indie game developer, had his incredible mobile game idea stolen by his best friend. Now, Tine wants to team up with Sarawat, the CEO of a b...
110K 2.8K 40
✔️ COMEPLETE ✔️ 𝖯𝗋𝖺𝖾- 𝖯𝗋𝖺𝖾𝗉𝖺𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗇 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗆𝖺𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗋𝖺 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝖿𝖾𝗅𝗍 𝗎𝗇𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝖿�...
345K 19.5K 42
Tine knew he needs to marry someone to access his mother's inheritance and open his own law firm. But what he didn't expect was the self-made & cold...