Butterflies| Hailee Steinfeld...

By Wolves_run_in_packs

Hailee and her characters imagines More

Hailee Steinfeld***************
JEALOUS
"You really are my Favourite person in the world"
pool swim
Vi ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ
Sneaking into rooms
Emily Dickinson *ยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐโ€ขโˆš|'~โ€ขโˆšรท
Kiss
time travel
Runaways (part 2 of Family ball)
Visit (Part 3 to Family Ball)
Spider-women/Gwen๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ
Bored
I got covid
New book
Kate Bishop๐Ÿน๐Ÿน๐Ÿน๐Ÿน๐Ÿน๐Ÿน๐Ÿน๐Ÿน๐Ÿน๐Ÿน๐Ÿน๐Ÿน๐Ÿน
sex scene*

Family Ball

1.1K 37 5
By Wolves_run_in_packs

Summary: Y/n is in love with Emily but her family has a marriage arrangement for Y/n to marry a man. Her family has a ball to suprise Emily with the news.

Y/n sat down on the chair as her parents gave her the usual spiel about need to marry a man and how a women needs a man.

Y/n got up ready to leave. Until someone came through the door, a man. He had brown hair that was wavy, blue eyes and he was built. Y/n looked confused. "Who is this?" She directed the comment at her mother and father. "Well considering you haven't chosen a man, we have chosen one for you" Mother said standing up.

Y/n moved away from the man "Y/n he is to accompany you to the ball tonight" Father said. "What no!" Y/n yelled Her father stood up "You are in no position to question my authority!" Y/n steps back and then turns to the man. "Fine I shall accompany you to the ball" Y/n said faking a smile he took her hand and kissed the back of it. "my name is Arthur" He said Y/n tried not to gag.

"right now that is settled I'm going for a walk" Y/n said and walked towards "and Arthur shall accompany you on your walk to you two get to know each other" Mother said "he shall?" Y/n questioned earning stern looks from her father and mother.

"Let's go on our walk then" He said and held out for her to take, she did and they walked out the door.

The walked down the street. Y/n saw Emily and the two made eye contact. Emily ran straight up to the two. Y/n moved her hand away from the mans. Y/n wrapped her arms around Emily's waist, She wrapped her around Y/n's neck.

The man cleared his throat. Ruining the two girls moment Y/n pulled away from Emily and moved back. "Who is this?" Emily asked looking at the man standing next to Y/n "This is Arthur" Y/n said "and this is Emily Dickinson, She is my..Friend" That word feel so wrong coming out of her mouth. It left a bitter taste.

"Y/n we should continue our walk" He said "Oh Emily are you coming to the ball tonight, my family is hosting the festivities this evening" Y/n spoke. "Oh ah yes I am my family got the invitation but I wasn't planning on going" She said with a forced smile.

Y/n smiled "one last hug" she said and Hugged Emily "come to the ball, for me, I don't want to dance with a man" Y/n whispered and moved away and Arthur pulled Y/n's hand.

Y/n and Arthur continued their walk. It was near sunset. When she returned.

Once Y/n got home she fell on her bed. Her personal maid walked in holding her dresses. Y/n sighed. Katie knows about Emily and Y/n's relationship. "Katie I hate him, I hate that Emily saw him. She looked so hurt" Y/n said. Katie was about to reply but  Y/n's mother knocked at the door "are you ready guests are staring to show up" She spoke Y/n got up and Katie held Y/n get out of her dress.

The dirty blonde haired girl tightened her Corset at y/n's mother request because as she says 'a man like a small' waist. Y/n internally scoffed. 'Emiky doesn't she'd prefer it on the ground' Y/n thought as she tried to breath. She had a gold dress on with Silver bits. Y/n had her hair up in a bun with plaits through it.

Y/n walked out of her room and down the stairs towards the ball room. Even though her parents weren't royalty. They were still very rich. Y/n reached the ball room and saw that people had arrived.

Y/n looked around for someone. But she didn't spot her. But she heard her. "Looking for someone" Emily said from behind her "Yes Miss Dickinson, is that a problem?" Y/n said.

Emily stepped closer "no unless it would be a man you are looking for" Emily whispered Y/n laughed "never in a million years will it ever be a man" Y/n said and hugged Emily "I have missed you Em" Y/n said "so have I" She replied.

Y/n and Emily's moment was ruin by the man she didn't want to see. Y/n moved away from the girl's hug. "You mother has requested that you and I have the first dance" Arthur said.

They both walked onto the dance floor, Y/n shot Emily a sad look. Emily shot glares into the back of the man's head. "I don't think your friend likes me very much" Arthur said "She is um Protective over her friends"

"She seems to have a jealous look on her face, Maybe she is jealous that she wasn't able to get a hot husband" Y/n stops at those words "I'm sorry husband? We are not married" Y/n said and they changed partners, Y/n was finally dancing with Emily. Y/n giggled and held her hand out for Emily to take "Finally you are not a man" Y/n said

Emily spans around "No I am not a man, but you can always check" Y/n looks at The female shocked, but then a smirk formed on her face, but before she could reply she was taken away by a male.

At the end of the dance. Everyone moved off to the dinner table. Y/n was going to take a seat next to Emily when she was pulled away and to the other side of the table. Y/n sat across from the brown haired female. Y/n kept stealing glances at the poet. "I have an announcement to make" Y/n's father said, but she kept her eyes on the female across from her "Arthur and Y/n are getting married"

Y/n looks shocked her eyes meet everyone else's on the table they all look happy for her, and they all jump up and congratulation the two.

Everyone is so happy and No one notices the female walking out of the place and upstairs. But Y/n does notice she follows the poet, out of the dinner room and into the guest room. Y/n enters and closes the door.

"Emily?" Y/n starts, She puts her hand up, "I don't want to hear it. Is this why you wanted me to come tonight, so I could sit there and hear that you are getting married" She said, not looking up from her writing. "So I could see his hand all over in place where mine should be" She said, "what no, I didn't... I didn't even know that was going to happen" Y/n said "You have to trust me" Y/n spoke, but Emily stood up.

"That's bullshit" She hissed and backed Y/n into the door. She gripped Y/n's neck with Her hand, applying a little pressure. "I LOVE YOU EMILY, ONLY YOU" Y/n shouts and Emily has tears running down her face. She applies more pressure to her neck, and Y/n would be lying if she said she didn't love it. " STOP FUCKING LYING TO ME" Emily yells.

"I'm not Emily you can deny it as much as you want, but nothing will change the way I feel for you...and only you" Y/n said "I will never love a man, they only want power and money and sex" Y/n said and Emily calms down a bit applying a bit less pressure to Y/n's neck. "And what does a woman want" Emily said and Y/n moved an arm around her waist pulling her closer. "Well a certain woman want to be recognised, wants love, and wants to be known for something other than a toy for a man to play with" Y/n said and Emily slams her lips into Y/n's.

Y/n pushes Emily into a wall, her hands on either side of Emily's head. Emily turned the around. She kissed down Y/n's jaw, Y/n breathed out slowly. Until someone opened the door. Making Emily and Y/n move away from each other. They looked at the door seeing Y/n's maid "hi Katie" Y/n said as her maid smiles at them "what?" Y/n blushes, "nothing I didn't say anything" Katie said as she fixed Y/n's dress and hair. Emily and Y/n walked down the stairs, Arthur at the bottom of the stairs.

Y/n subconsciously grabbed Emily's wrist, she slipped a piece of paper into her hand. Katie holds Y/n's hand, guiding her down the steps. Y/n  let's go of both of them. She reluctantly took his hand. His grip on her hand tightened.

Y/n walked out with Arthur. Emily looked at her hand to see a paper, 'I will send a carriage to pick you up tomorrow morning'

Y/n and Arthur went on a walk as they talk about dinner, well, Y/n wasn't talking, only Arthur was. Y/n mind was filled with only one person, Emily Dickinson. "That Dickinson girl is really annoying, she ruined the whole dinner by walking out of the room" Arthur said. "What did you just say?" Y/n said and snaps her head to the man's direction. "I said that she is annoying" He repeated "really girls these days are really daft" Y/n spun around and slapped him. Hard. Across the face, She has no idea what took over her, but He insulted Emily, and she was not going to have that.

He grips her arm "let go of me" She said, he pinned her against a tree "listen here stupid girl. I am going to be your husband, and you will treat me with respect" He spat Y/n pushed him "I will show you no respect because you have deserved none, you only want to marry me because of money" Y/n hissed his hand met with Y/n's left cheek as a string sensation was on her cheek. Tears pooled in the side of her eyes.

Y/n walked home with Arthur gripping her wrist. Y/n got home. Y/n walked up to her bedroom. Y/n fell asleep thinking of her lover Emily.

The next day, Y/n walked downstairs, happy to not see Arthur. She ate dinner and got ready to see Emily. She got into her carriage and went to see Emily. When she got to the Dickinson household. Sue answered the door. Y/n smiled feel a little Jealous because of their history of liking each other.

"Hi Sue, is Emily home" Y/n asked. Sue nodded "yeah she is upstairs, EMILY!, Y/N'S HERE" Sue yelled and Emily came tumbling down the stairs towards the door. "Y/N!" Emily yelled, bringing the Y/H/C haired girl into a hug.

"Come on" Y/n said taking Emily's hand and walking her towards the carriage "see you sue" The both of them yelled back. They got into the Victorian style carriage. Y/n cupped Emily's cheeks and kissed her. "I missed your lips" Y/n kissed her lips "and your nose" She kissed her nose "and your Cheek" Y/n kisses her cheek "I missed you" Emily giggles and kissed her. What the both of them didn't know what that someone was watching......

**************************************
I will do a part 2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.8K 32
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ (๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž '๐ก๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ž๐ฒ๐ž' ๏ฟฝ...
9.4K 290 13
greetings Steinfam, here's a little Imagines book of our one and only queenโœจHAILEE STEINFELDโœจ if you have any requests, don't be afraid to ask them...
124K 3.3K 18
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐ฒ/๐ง ๐ฅ/๐ง, ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ข๐ง...
78.3K 1.1K 25
will include -smut -fluff -cute stuff in general maybe g!p if you don't like that then don't read:)