TejRan Post BB15

By iglupiglu

Its been a month since the show got over and both of them have resumed their regular life. Since bb15 they bo... More

1st fight
Teju tries to manao Kk
Complicated
Beera to the rescue
The Phone Call
First Date
First Date- Part 2
The morning after
Jealous
Jealous 2.0
First trip
First Trip- Part 2
First Trip- Part 3
First trip- Part 4
First Trip- Part 5
Misunderstandings
Clarification
Breakdown
Being There
First Rain
Alone
Not an Update
Tejus Bday
Support tejran. Not an update.
Tejus bday- Part 2
Tejus Bday- Part 3
Tejus bday- Part 4.
Priotites
Fuck Off
Fucked Up
Me time
Work Meet
Emotional tribute- Not an Update
Intense Photoshoot
Upset- Not an update.
Mesmerised
The Talk
Realisation
Pls vote guys
Game Time
Torture
Arrgghhh
Take Me Now.
Music Video
Taking Care
I Am Fine
Cant Live Without You
Emotional Mess
The Proposal
Drifting Apart
Dil toh bacha hai ji.
Ye Duriyan
Aai
Oh Snap !!
My Love
No No Nooo
Truly Yours
Taken
Tw****r
***@×#;"&
Dont Know
Broken
Mending whats Broken
Jaan
Fixed
Funtastic Day
Sting
Back to Bae
Interviews
Excitement
Heart Of The Family
Doubts
Desire
Sunnyyyy...!!!
New Day New Excitement
Ignorance Is Not Bliss
Pranked
Fuck No
PROMISES
Anxiety
Hmmmm
BIG BOSS Again???
Doubts
House Arrest
Pushing The Limits
Safe with You
Safe- Maybe not.
Release
Sunnys Ladoo
Fuddus
Humare Fuddus
Sexy Jailor
1440 minutes
Threesome

I Am Not A Gold Digger

7.4K 377 17
By iglupiglu

The news was on media pages were all in v bad taste

- Tejasvi prakash karan kundra ke ghar mein shift ho gayi apne parents ke saath

- Karan kundra getting Tejasvi prakash getting old house rennovated. He is going all out and have told interior designers that budget is not an issue.

- Is Tejasvi prakash a gold digger??. Getting her house rennovated from boyfriend.

There were numerous articles.
Karan read some of them and understood that teju must be upset.

He called her immediately
But her phone was off.

He kept on calling her for about an hr but it was still off.

Kk had tejasvi dads no. He was very hesitant to call him but eventually he did.

Tejasvi dad (Td)

Kk- Hi uncle. Karan here.

Td- hi karan. How r u??

Kk- Uncle i am trying to get in touch with teju but her phone is off. Can i pls talk to her.

Td- she is not home. We thought she was with you.

Kk- no uncle. We didnt meet. She met the interior designers almost 3 hrs back.

Td- she hasnt come home yet.

Kk- Ohk. Dont worry uncle i will look into it. Pls just msg me once she reached

Kk was worried sick. Where was she?? Was she ok??  Why was her phone off?
He didn't know where to go.

Just then the doorbell rang. His househelp opened the door n it was teju.

He ran n hugged her. He was happy to know she was ok.

Teju didnt hig him back.

Teju- Dont touch me n back off.

Kk was shocked at what she just said. He didnt understand but let go off her n backed off.

Teju- Who the hell do u think u r?

Kk- teju what did i do??

Teju- You tipped the press right about all this??

Kk- Are u mad? Why would i do that??

Teju- Cos u wanna look like the great karan kundra.

Teju- Let me tell u 1 thing Mr kundra i m no gold digger. I told u at start only that i will pay rent of the house.
I kept on telling the interior guys to give me a budget but they kept telling me that karan sir will handle.

Kk- Teju listen. Calm down

Teju- everyone all over social media are calling me a gold digger karan.
And i m not one.

Kk- i know that. Calm down

Teju- hence i was hesitant about living in ur other house cos i didnt want all this. I have worked very hard to reach where i m today. And i can very well take care of all the expenses.

Teju- Cos of you the press is calling me a gold digger.

Kk- What did i do?

Teju- Its you i know. Nobody else knew these details.

Teju- You wanna look like this mahan generous guy n make me look like a leech sucking ur money n life. Thats what rakhiji used to call me na in bb n u used to agree.

Kk- Where r u going with this.

Teju- Karan kundrra u can keep your money n ur house. This leech will now be out of your life.

Teju- These interior designers have done all ur ex gfs house right??

Kk was quiet.

Teju- I thought so.
You must have paid for them or not paid i dont know. Neither do i care. But you will not be part of my house or life now.

Kk- What r u saying?

Teju- Tell me na why did the interior guys keep updating you about budget n not me. Why??
You wanna show the world that u r sponsoring my house. Or me? Or my lifestyle?

Kk- You are crossing your limits now n saying whatever u want cos u r angry.
Ek baar sunle meri.

Teju- Just shut up

Kk- Dont talk to me like that.

Teju- Or else what?? You will break a cup? You will scream at me. Oh no i forgot u will walk away.cos u always do that.  I honestly dont Care. I m done with this.

Teju- nobody i mean nobody has ever made me feel so shitty about myself ever.
With this she started crying.

Teju- i worked v hard to be here. I worked respectfully and never interfered in anyones life. Each n every penny i have is earned by me n not sponsored by anyone or given to me.
And today all of it was just taken away from me.

She kept crying. Kk tried to go n hug her but she stopped him.

Teju- You know why all this happened to me? Cos i m ur girlfriend.

This line hurt kk the most. He knew she was hurting bad but he too was v hurt with all that she said.

Teju- I never wanted to date anyone from industry. I never made any relation public. U made me fall for u bb house. I felt like i met my soulmate.
But i was wrong.

With this teju turned around n started walking out the door.
Kk wanted to hold her back but he didnt. He knew she was facing all these things cos she was his gf

Teju went down from lift.
She sat in her car.

A car followed her car thruout the drive. It was kk. He couldnt let her drive in this state. But he knew she wont listen. So he quietly follwed her till she reached the building n parked her car.

He came back home.

He was confused n sad about what happened.
His thoughts-

In a way what she said was right. She Is facing all this cos of me. What did she mean when she said i m done? Are we done? Did she breakup with me ? Who the fuck tipped off the press.
I have to find out.

Teju went home.
Her mom opened the door n hugged her. Teju just broke down in her arms right there.

Her mom took her inside n made her lie on the bed. Teju put her head on her moms lap. Her dad also came in the room. They couldn't see their daughter cry so much. She was the most pampered one in the house.

Teju mom- Tm
Teju dad- Td

Tm- teju bache dont stress so much. It will be all fine. All this is a part of your job. We r here for u.

Td- beta just ignore all this n concentrate on ur work.

Teju- this has never happened to me mom. In 9 yrs of my career not a single controversy. Since bb its just been so much to handle.

Tm- i understand beta. But u cant blame the show. The more popular u get more opinions.

Teju- I m dissapointed with karan. Its all his fault.

Td- how. What makes u say that??

Teju- I kept on asking the interior designers for budget. They kept saying we will discuss with karan sir n let u know. Why did he have to interfere?
Why? I would have handled na.
He didn't even inform me that he was meeting with them for finalising the plan.

Td-  Because he told me.

Teju- whatttt??

Td- Yes he called me. Told me that since u would be busy with shoots n ads i should look into it.
The interior designers mailed the entire plan n sent over a copy as well.

I spoke to karan n understood what he suggested n he was right.

Teju- Why didnt u tell me this?

Td- I thought u knew. He didnt do anything behind ur back. Nor did he interfere. The budget details are also here in the copy.

Tejus heart sank. She just realised she had done a big mistake.

Td- i went thru everything n was about to discuss with u tonight.

Tm- Beta we havent spoken much to Karan bit we have understood her really Cares for u. The reason he involved ur dad is cos he knew u would get over stressed.

Td- Beta we know u r going thru a lot right now. But my heart says karan had nothing to do with this fiasco.

Tejus head was banging. She didnt know what to do. She fought with karan so much. He didnt utter a word.
Her head was spinning.

Tm- Beta u dont look well. U get some sleep now u need rest. U have 8am shoot tomo.

Teju- dont leave me alone mom. Let me sleep like this.

Teju had just one thought in mind-
Who tipped off the press. How did they get these details. She just wanted to shout it out loud that SHE IS NOT A GOLD DIGGER.

She cried in her moms lap n then slept.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89K 6.3K 21
I'm sure you must have seen Tejasswi and Karan in Bigg Boss 15. What happens when they are just tired of each other? What happens after they've given...
109K 9.3K 74
please read just for fun Start date : July. 1 End date : Dec 3 Completed ❤️
18.4K 1.3K 10
This Short Story is about the insecurities Karan and Teju went through during Bigg Boss, what they were, and how they overcame their differences. Dis...
3.9K 396 11
The story is about one girl who is rude and arrogant for the world but bubbly and childish for her bff and there is our hero who is extrovert and cut...