ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ʜᴇʀ // ᴊᴊᴋ

By jishicbi

*** Y/n. The girl who is allergic to human contact. The doctor was reading something from the file, he looked... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter one.
Chapter two.
Chapter three.
Chapter four.
Chapter five.
Chapter six.
Chapter seven.
Chapter eight.
Chapter nine.
Chapter ten.
Chapter eleven.
Chapter twelve.
Chapter thirteen.
Chapter fourteen.
Chapter fifteen.
Chapter sixteen.
Chapter seventeen.
Chapter eighteen.
Chapter nineteen.
Chapter twenty.
Chapter twenty-one.
Chapter twenty-three.
Chapter twenty-four.
Chapter twenty-five.
Chapter twenty-six.
Chapter twenty-seven.
Chapter twenty-eight.
Chapter twenty-nine.
Epilogue

Chapter twenty-two.

3.3K 166 20
By jishicbi

Chapter 22

***

His hands went up into your shirt, cupping your breasts. A shaky moan left your lips. You were so turned on by him. you tried keeping your moans inside your mouth by biting your lips as jungkook sucked on your neck, proudly, making his art work.

Your shirt was thrown somewhere on the floor near the couch. Jungkook was showing his dominant side as his tongue entered your mouth; over lapping each other.

He laid you down on the couch and hovered over you, his lips on your collar bones. You can feel the heat your body was producing and you wanted more. His cold finger tips make its way up to your bra straps, he slowly removes them.

He looked so beautiful above you: messy hair, red lips, lust-full eyes. Your hand goes up to his cheek, creasing it, to show him that you also care about him. He smiles and was ready to take off your bra but you stopped him.

He thought you wanted to stop and was completely fine with it. He gives you a soft smile and a kiss on the outer side of your lip. He was about to move away to give you space but you grabbed his face, pulling him closer, whispering "I think we should take this in the bedroom..humm."

Without wasting a minute, he encircled your legs around his waist and picked you up from the couch, going into his bedroom, continuing  their intimate, love making session.

***

Few days later~

Let's just say after that night, the both of you have become closer to each other. Meeting up everyday, having lunch together, going shopping. Y/n and jungkook couldn't be away from one another. Their love had grown so much that it also help y/n to recover.

Y/n had an appointment with doctor Ahn and she had told her that her health was getting better. Much better. Maybe jungkook was the real cure after all. Y/n felt loved after such a long time, and she was finally happy.

As promised jungkook did keep his distance from y/n's sister. Cancelling every 'meet-up' and trying his best to ignore her. Yet when it comes to business, jungkook does talk to her but in the most professional way.

"You look so handsome." Y/n encircled her arms around his neck.

Jungkook and y/n where doing the next photoshoot for the project and they both couldn't really care about the pictures but their selves. Both looking into each other's eyes that was filled with pure love and joy.

"I do?" He questioned in a teasing way, bringing his face closer to hers, ready to leave a small peck on her lips but a loud cough interrupted their moment.

The camera man was here to do his job not look at two love birds making-out in front of him, so he rolled his eyes in annoyance and sent a look of 'please hurry up so I can leave'

Y/n cleared her throat moving away from jungkook, her cheeks were red and she felt quite embarrassed. She didn't even realised that she was in her work place being so intimate with jungkook.

The employees were so confused, thinking that y/n and jungkook had already cancelled their engagement yet they're acting like a married couple that have been in love for decades.

Even assistant Gwon was shocked after finding out that jungkook and y/n are in a relationship again. But he didn't put much thought into it as it was non of his business.

"Let's start again!" Y/n clapped her hands to get the attention of her employees. The camera-man aimed the camera to jungkook's body as he started to pose.

*

'God! He really is handsome' y/n thought as she kept looking at jungkook and how he posed. The poses he was making was just showing how attractive he can really be.

After the photoshoot had finished jungkook ran to y/n and embraced her in a big hug, making everyone in the room release a 'aww' sound, seeing how cute this young couple was.

Everyone felt happy for the couple, except one person who was eyeing them with pure disgust. A-yeong wasn't too pleased by hearing that jungkook and y/n had got into a relationship and that jungkook had been ignoring her for the past month.

"Baby~ let's go out, I want to take you somewhere." Jungkook said to y/n who was still in his arms.

"I want to too, but I have a meeting to attend. Maybe later? It ends at 5." She pouts, she doesn't want to go to that boring meeting yet she has too.

"Then I'll pick you up and we'll go out for lunch together." He pulls her closer leaving a long peck on her lips before she walks away.

***

Inside JJK's changing-room

Jungkook was busy trying to fix the buttons on his shirt when he saw A-Yeong approaching him. She casually tries to help jungkook with he buttons but before she does jungkook pushes her hand away.

"What are you doing?" He hissed.

"Just helping you like always." She rolled her eyes and tried to reach for his shirt but he stops her again this time with force.

"I'm fine. I don't need you help, you're not y/n." He stated in an angry way, moving away from her.

A-yeong was fuming, now she is getting compared to her sister, yet a few years ago it was the other way around. "Why are you ignoring me? Did I do something wrong?" She questioned stepping forwards towards him.

Jungkook stayed quite giving her the silent treatment.

"Wow," A-Yeong scoffed. "You really chose my sister."

Jungkook glares at her "it's not like you were a choice anyway." He was ready to leave the room and go but A-Yeong stops him by hugging his back.

His eyes widened by the sudden move, the grip on his torso tightened. "I have always liked you. I liked you back when we were kids and when there was no Y/n, you were the only person I could rely on when my dad left...please love me back." Her eyes were prickling with tears, cries turning into whimpers.

He moved her hands away, putting some distance in between them. "I'm sorry but I don't love you back. I like you as a friend and that's only that you will be to me. Just a friend."

"But why her? You dated me in high school. So why her." She wiped her eyes, giving him a frightening glance.

"That was just an act. You and I, we both know it." His fists clenched, face contorted with rage.

"It's not like you are serious with her anyway. You just like to play with people and somehow she's your new play toy." Molten anger rolled through him, how dare she criticise His love for y/n.

He was beyond furious, grabbing her wrist with an extreme amount of force, making a painful groan leave her lips. "Never. Criticise My love for y/n. She is not a toy but a person I really love her and would cherish for the rest of my life." Saying that, he left her wrist which had a bright red handprint.

Stopping in front of the door, he turned around showing her an evil smirk before speaking in a deep voice "matter of fact, I'll actually marry her this week, to show how important she really is."

***

Vote <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

608K 20.6K 80
"we never wanted you" "why are you even here?" "just go get lost" "everyone was happy until you came, you ruined our happiness" "useless" he muttered...
2.5M 74.6K 65
"A-ah jungkook- Ahh" she moaned out loud when the tip of his hard member poked near her core and shiver run down her spine when his Beautiful cold e...
2.9M 109K 75
You: "Jungkook, please stop it!!" You plead him with teary eyes. You tried to stop the man above you, but you couldn't escape from his stronghold. H...
352K 17.9K 23
Where college heartthrob Jeon Jungkook falls hard for a girl who suffers from Rosacea. ------- "Jungkook, would you fuck, marry, or kill...Somin, Dan...