Anastasia Cullen (Jaspers lit...

By Ariana_stories07

Carlisle and Esme were out hunting when they heard a babies cry. Esme rushed towards the sound and saw a beau... More

•1•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•

•2•

17.6K 322 44
By Ariana_stories07

2 years later

Anastasia's POV

I am turning 5 this year but I have already started school last year. I'm doing homeschool with Esme, so she decided that I will be smarter if I start now. She is right, I will be very smart.

Right now I'm reading a book different artists and their specialties. The time is 3:00 so the others should be here soon. Speaking of which, Edward has just stormed into the house and started yelling. I put myself in a vision to see what had happened. A girl name Isabella has come to forks and Edward is having a hard time controlling himself? I know they are vampires, they told me the same time I started school. I wasn't surprised because they always disappear in a split second and then come back shortly after. They also explained to me that I'm jaspers soulmate, which is cool I guess.

I got up and neatly placed the book on the couch and then went into the kitchen where Esme had made me a snack. I quickly ate it, and then went up to my room to pack some clothes in a bag. When I was finished I went downstairs and saw everyone in the living room discussing something.

"I'm ready!" I exclaimed and put my bag on the floor, then started to put my shoes on.

"Woah, where do you think your going, little lady?" Emmet asked.

"Aren't we going away because Edward can't control himself around Isabella?" They looked at me surprised.

"No, only Edward will be leaving." I huffed. I put myself in a vision to see the future. I then looked at everyone.

"It's not going to work. Your only going to make her suspicious. She'll be keeping a close watch to ever-"

"You wouldn't know anything Anastasia. Your a human!" Edward snapped at me. I glared at him.

"I know more than you Edward. Your only thinking on your emotions and it's so selfish of you! Before you know it, you'll be saving her from getting hit by car when you were on the other side of the parking lot!" I stomped away.

——

I was in my room sitting cross leg on the floor and staring out the window. I had just had a shower and didn't dry my hair, so there was a bit of a puddle behind me but I didn't care. I was searching through the future. Meeting, baseball, james, Victoria, Laurent, ballet studio... blood! Lots of blood! Screaming! Crying-

"Hey, Ana." I looked up to see Jasper looking at me concerned. "Why are you looking through the future?"

I looked away from him and looked outside the ceiling to floor window. I took a deep breath then sighed. I stood up and went to my bed and got under the silky navy blue sheets. My back was facing Jasper. I felt the bed sink down behind me and Jasper started to rub up and down my arm soothingly.

"What did you see?" I slowly laid down on my back and looked at him. My eyes tearing up a bit. His eyes darkened. "Anastasia. What did you see?"

"I-... I saw Isabella with us. I don't know if she's good or not. Something really bad is gonna happen to her, and I don't think that will be all. As long as she's with us, she's in danger. She will bring trouble to us." I whispered. He caressed my cheek, making me smile.

"As long as your with me, nothing will happen to you okay? I won't let anything happen to you. I will take you away from this family if I have to okay? All it will take is for you to tell me if your feeling unsafe." I nodded.

"Won't the family be angry?"

"It's not about them. If this Isabella girl brings danger to us and they won't stop it. You and I are gonna go for a little holiday together. Maybe even Alice and her mate Jason can come."

"Ok."

——

Edward came back a week later and started talking to Bella. I was right, he did save Isabella from a car hitting her. That caused her suspicions to spike more. She ended up finding out a while later. I just sat and watched everything happen. It's not like they would have listened to me anyways. Isabella is coming over today, so I'm getting ready.

Outfit

Hairstyle

Rosalie helped me do my hair. They others, except Alice, Jason and Jasper are preparing food for Isabella and me. It's Italian food. I was sitting on the counter, swinging my legs while also replaying what is going to happen when she arrives.

"Rose, that's a nice bowl, please don't break it." I said to rose because I didn't want a big mess on the floor later. She scoffed.

"I wouldn't break it!" I just hummed.

"Papa. What if she isn't good for this family. What if she will just bring danger to us?" He stopped cooking and looked at me suspiciously.

"Why? What do you know, Ana?" I looked down and started playing with my hair.

"Nothing, it was just a question." He watched me for a bit then nodded and turned around to continue cooking. I sighed in relief. We then heard voices downstairs. She's here!

"Get a whiff of that. Here comes the human." Rosalie said. Edward and Isabella walked in.

"Bella, we're making Italiano for you." Mama walked up to Isabella.

"Bella, this is Esme. My mother for all intents and purposes." Isabella and Mama greeted each other in Italian.

"You've given us an excuse to use the kitchen for the first time, besides for Anastasia." Papa said.

"I hope your hungry."

"Yeah, absolutely." Oh no. Here it goes.

"She already ate."

Rosalie smashes the bowl of salad.

"Perfect." Rosalie said sarcastically.

"Yeah, it's because I know that you guys don't eat... " Isabella said.

"Of course, it's very considerate of you." Mama said.

"Just ignore Rosalie. I do." Ugh! Edward is so annoying.

"Yeah. Let's just keep pretending like this isn't dangerous for all of us." Emmet lightly slapped Rosalie's shoulder.

"I would never tell anybody anything."

"She knows that."

"Yeah, we'll, the problem is, you two have gone public now, so... "

"Emmet." Mama said sternly.

"No, she should know. The entire family will be implicated if this ends badly."

"Badly as in... I-I would become the meal." Everyone laughed slightly before I said...

"Yes, but not for us." Everyone looked at me. Isabella has a confused look an her face, as if realising I was here.

"Oh Um... you have a 5 year old vampire as well? Not strange." Isabella said.

"She's not a vampire." Rosalie said sternly. Isabella was about to say something but was cut off by Alice, Jason and Jasper walking in.

"Hi, Bella. I'm Alice." Alice said then walked to Isabella and hugged her. I jumped off the counter and ran to Jasper. He picked me up and put me on his hip. "Oh, you do smell good."

"Alice, what are you... "

"It's okay. Bella and I are gonna be great friends."  Bella nodded and looked at Jason and Jasper while licking her lips. Weirdo.

"Sorry, Jason and jasper's our newest vegetarians. It's a little difficult for him." Papa said.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Jason and Jasper said simultaneously. Jaspers arms tightened around me. I kissed his cheek and he visibly relaxed.

"It's okay Jason, you won't hurt her."

Papa must have noticed that Bella was staring at me and Jasper.

"Oh yes, and Anastasia is Jaspers mate."

"But she's 5."

"Jasper is waiting for her to be 18. Then she will be turned and they can act like normal mates."
Papa explained.

"All right, I'm gonna take you on a tour of the rest of the house." Edward said and they walked away.

I hugged jaspers neck tightly. He kissed my forehead.

"I'm tired." Jasper nodded and took me to his room. He laid down under the sheets and we cuddled up. I immediately drifted off to sleep in his comforting embrace."

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 7.1K 28
⚠️Short Story!!!!⚠️ 🔞Mature Content🔞 Storm is different from her brother she isn't a Quileute and doesn't have the wolf shifter gene but she does i...
89.1K 2.6K 26
Celeste Hartman was the love of Carlisle's life. She was the one who encouraged him to be a doctor. The night Carlisle was bitten was the night Celes...
238K 6K 15
(Sequel) It has been a few months since she learned about vampires. She and Jasper were together. But, What happens when Jasper had to move away due...
411K 8.6K 28
"He was fire. Wild, untamed, and bold. She was ice. Cold, tamed, and collected. She was the Ice Queen and she only melted for him." {Book One of the...