Days In The Deadland//Billie...

By MitchezHunter

Everything was fine just a few days ago,then the alarms blared spreading panic... nobody has any idea where i... More

✓Chapter 1
✓Chapter 2
✓Chapter 3
✓Chapter 4
✓Chapter 5
✓Chapter 6
✓Chapter 7
✓Chapter 8
✓Chapter 9
✓Chapter 10
✓Chapter 11
✓Chapter 12
✓Chapter 13
✓Chapter 14
✓Chapter 15
✓Chapter 16
✓Chapter 17
✓Chapter 18
✓Chapter 19
✓Chapter 20
✓Chapter 21
✓Chapter 22
✓Chapter 23
✓Chapter 24
✓Chapter 25
✓Chapter 26
✓Chapter 27
✓Chapter 28
✓Chapter 29
✓Chapter 30
✓Chapter 31
✓Chapter 32
✓Chapter 33
✓Chapter 35
✓Chapter 34
✓Chapter 36
✓Chapter 38
✓Chapter 39
✓Chapter 40
Wars Of The Imperiums
✓Chapter 41
✓Chapter 42
✓Chapter 43
✓Chapter 44

✓Chapter 37

310 24 16
By MitchezHunter

Sex On A Stick With Ghosts Of The Past.

Morgan's pov

I sit still staring at the man who sighs at me "talk to me so that we can be done here,I already have most of your friends bio" he waves the punched papers on my face before dropping them on the desk and they spread up.

Leah, admitted she was a nurse before shit went down, Magness will work in the catering side,Milan will be a driver and if good enough an errand driver,Aerith said she was just joining medical school for EMD and had no desire to be in a hospital so she will probably work in the pharmacy side,Finneas and Billie will be working on the entertainment side,Claudia will probably work in an office because of her condition and Sophie.

I can't help but chuckle lowly when I find the not categorized on her paper and the man leans in to see what is making me laugh before sighing.

"Joseph" he calls and the small boy walks into the room. "Bring me Sophie,I believe she's still sitting out there" the boy nods before leaving and seconds later it opens to reveal my girlfriend who waltzes in confidently taking a seat next to me with a heavy sigh.

"It seems like I'm having a hard time placing you both in a category,you didn't do anything else?" He asks leaning back into his chair staring down at us.

"I have a good aim" I repeat not ready to be placed in any other category,if they don't put me on watch so I can find a way to leave this fucking place and find out secrets which they're trying to hide soo much with the little information they give out.

Milan distracted the nurse with his boyish charm who was taking blood samples and Aerith together with Leah had their blood samples taken twice on my behalf and Sophie's.

He sighs before taking the printed paper writing my name down on the dotted line before begrudgingly sending me to the security category.

He turns to Sophie who smiles widely and leans in innocently towards the man,her large polo shirt drops slightly exposing her cleavage and the guy stares at her confused "I was a race car driver who danced in lesbian strip clubs over the weekends,I miss my crowd so bad you know sometimes we had live sex,you should have been there to watch the BDSM sessions,I usually don't fuck with BDSM but Christ the girls in there loved getting whipped!" She says excitedly before bringing a lock of hair between her fingers twirling it playfully "some guys loved it too" she adds lowly in that british accent before springing off the desk to sit down with a cheeky smile fixing her shirt back up.

"Uh... Okay,uh" he stutters while licking his lips making me snicker and he quickly recovers "any other special... Activities?" He asks and she shrugs "I'm a decent hacker" she says blowing a gum and he nods quickly grabbing another printed paper noting it down.

"You can leave" he mumbles not looking up and we spring up walking out the door and I hear him mutter "civilians" under his breath as the door closes and I shake my head with a smile before gripping the smaller girl pulling her into my frame.

"I don't like this little game" I mumble my fingers embedding themselves into her side and she chuckles "that's what Billie said too" she whispers over my lips right before pushing me away with her hips as she walks forward making sure to sway her waist and her ass follows suit and I groan to myself.

Such a fucking tease!

I let her walk forward as she leaves the door of the building before coming out to the other side filled with dozens of apartments for three people each but judging by the number of people here everyone could have their own and more would still be left,there's got to be more than five hundred two bedroom units in one building how they did the piping and electricity connection is still a mystery to me and also tells about how this thing was planned.

I raise my head to meet the rest just in time to catch the low conversation going on between Leah and Aerith.

"Why did you lie?" Leah asks Aerith who chuckles "I don't ever want to be near no damn hospital for another good decade" Aerith grumbles and leah nods "you still didn't have to lie" she says lowly "I was hoping you and I could work together sometime and I'd learn something" she says and Aerith smiles digging into her bag producing two notebooks "everything I've learned over the apocalypse and before I've noted them all in there,one of these is blank so you can copy it too and have yourself a copy" she says and. Leah takes the books with a smile.

"Thanks,why don't you want to be in another hospital tho?" She asks bagging them and Aerith smiles sadly.

"Each and everyone of my colleagues went down infront of me,I hid in a closet smelling of piss and bleach and going hungry for ten hours after my bestfriend almost ate me after she turned in the theater room,that's how Morgan found me in the hospital,not my favorite memory none I'd like to relive either" she mumbles and I remember how scared she was when I barged into that office calling out her name after setting the fire alarm on the other side of the hospital entrance to attract the zeds away to allow me to find her by tracing her footsteps from the security room and for us to escape.

A day I wouldn't like to relive either.

★z★

"There's no day I'll ever admit that a man is beautiful but he is like sex on a stick in army uniform" Sophie purrs to herself making me turn my head to her blinking "alright, she's turning straight,we dump and run" I tell Billie and Sophie turns to me with death in her eyes "I will kill you if you think you can leave me here" she threatens and I chuckle "nevermind,she's back to her senses" I say making her roll her eyes with a tiny smile.

"He still looks like sex on a stick to me" she says while walking towards him and my jaw drops. "I think it's safe to say that I am bisexual,girl keep your cuffed ass down,Milan is going in!" Milan says hitting Sophie in the face with his sweaty towel making her fall on her ass while scrambling to remove it from her face with a scrunched up look and Milan saunters over to the modern day sex god in nothing but army fatigues showing his taut muscles beneath some women fan themselves beneath the hot sun watching him work on the humvees engine.

I think his name was Kalvin.

"That should teach you baby" Billie says patting Sophie's head mockingly and I let out an ugly cackle as Sophie huffs "he's lucky I'm in love and I am 99.9% gay" she grumbles throwing Milan's towel on the gravel before folding her hands to her chest with a bratty pout legs crossed glaring daggers at the boys ass I'm sure she'd have tore holes through them if she had laser eyes.

"Alright that's enough gushing at testosterone for a day,let's go pump your ass with some oestrogen" I say yanking her to her feet and she refuses to move I don't hesitate throwing her over my shoulder.

"You know, I think I like this view better,I mean sure it's not sex on a stick but damn,I am an ass girl" she says and immediately her hands are through my jeans pushing my underwear away palming my ass hard and I bring my free hand heavily down onto her own ass next to my face making her squeal as she quickly retracts her hands from my ass "behave" I growl lowly and she whines.

"All I want is a little ass!" She screams attracting the attention of the men and women in uniform and a few civilians and I sigh turning to Billie "will she die if I drop her?" I ask and Billie laughs "all she wants is a little ass baby" Billie echoes making the point to spank me and Sophie purrs "see! Like fuck me you have a great ass" she says rubbing the cheek Billie just smacked before wrapping her hands around it and I shake my head as she continues.

"You're like a modern day barbie doll but with sexy curves and shit,you get me" she mumbles and I sigh letting out a hum.

Turning my head to stare back ahead immediately I stop making Sophie's face smack lightly on my ass. "Do it again!" She says but all my senses are focused on nothing else but the man infront of me.

Slowly I lower Sophie to the ground and she huffs while glaring at me only to realize I'm not focused on her,she turns around turning her attention to my line of vision.

Aerith growls from afar as she climbs down stairs with a woman I had never expected to see again. "I told you to leave her alone!" Aerith says running towards me and stands infront of me protectively.

"You said you will keep him away!" She yells and the woman chuckles "I don't tell him what to do" she says mockingly staring me up and down face curling up into distaste but also interest at my acquired height and physique.

The last time she saw me was, five years ago? I am taller,more built,better looking and i probably have more stamina in bed than her husband. Ha,mental pat on the back for Morgan!

"I can see your no longer the scrawny little shit we threw out" she says and immediately my hands move to grip both Billie's and Sophie's in a tight grip. Both women turn to me confused and I keep my neutral face on while giving her an empty look.

"Hello daughter" the man says while looking smug and I take in a deep breath.

0..9...8

His mouth moves spilling more words 6..5...4

A mocking laugh followed by another insult.

2...1..0..9

"I always thought she would be the first to die she was always one to stupidly throw herself in danger"

6...5...4...3

His stupid mouth opens again this time feeling confident enough to take another step forward his eyes stray towards Sophie licking his lips.

"Who is this?" he asks raising his hand to touch her cheek and immediately my hands move before I can even figure out what I'm doing and i push Aerith and Sophie aside gently before kicking the man so hard in the tummy and he stumbles back wailing in pain before slamming into his wife sending themselves both down on the ground.

"I am not your daughter" I growl glaring at the both them as they stare at me with wide eyes "you disowned me,I don't even carry your fucking name. I have had enough of the both of you stepping down on me,I kept everyone I could safe out there while your bitchy racist asses we're down here playing house being selfish as usual!" I say before breathing out a restrained breath "stay away from me or I will do more than kicking!" I say pointing a finger at them as I withdraw walking away only to find into another body in my wake and this one makes my jaw clench even harder.

"Oh wow,fuck you too universe" I grumble.

Staring at the man that left us without a word and he never came back for us even when the zombie apocalypse fully hit.

"Grandfather" I grumble and he smiles pulling me into his embrace tightly,I gingerly wrap my hands around him too and he chuckles before a sniff left him as a drop of water landed on my forehead.

We pull away and I notice his normally bright grey eyes all red, puffy and filled with tears "when I heard the names of your sister and your's I ran as fast as I could" he says cupping my cheek as Aerith stepped beside me and he pulled her into his embrace too.

"I came back and found the entire town on fire and I knew there was no way you could've sat there no matter bad you wanted to wait,so I went on a search trying to follow your tire tracks but I got cornered by the infected and had to steer another way until I met up with the army again,I've been looking for you girls for ages" he whispers and I refuse the urge to cry so I bite my lip.

"You really came back?" I whisper and he smiles "anytime we go to the country side I always put a fresh cross and a flower for your grandmother, hoping you girls would have gone back,even left some supplies and remade the house " he says and I smile sadly. "We thought you'd forgotten us" Aerith mumbles and the man let's out a full belly laugh. "Oh never,your grandma's ghost would smack me until I got back to my senses" he says smiling down at us before sighing as he wipes his eyes glaring at a few soldiers who scatter fast.

"I'll have to run,I left the other Staff Sergeant's in the middle of my presentation,alright?" We both nod and he presses a kiss to our foreheads before running off. He stands at far distance staring at us with a wide smile before running off again.

My old man can actually run, the army has kept him fit.

"Pity he didn't even have time for you" the woman says and I chuckle "you're just a bitter old woman who's jealous that your parents love me more than they love you,I mean I wonder what that man even see's you for I wouldn't be surprised to find out he has a lover" I say chuckling loving the way her face turns red in anger.

"I wonder what that woman thought leaving you at my doorstep, nothing but a bastard" she says snickering and for once I actually feel a whole weight off my shoulders.

"You mean I'm adopted?" I ask feeling light headed for a moment there and she laughs "yes,why would I give birth to a dyke" she spits and I hum turning to Aerith with a smile and she chuckles just as Magness rounded the corner slamming into Aerith giving her a kiss on the lips and the woman glares horrified "what did you do to my innocent girl?!" She shrieks and I shrug.

"Guess you gave birth to a dyke" I spit as Aerith throws her a salute letting Magness drag her off leaving the woman hyperventilating before she turns a heel walking off ,anger radiating off her in waves "you'll regret this!" The man spits and I yawn as he runs after her yelling something about going to the pastor on the other side of the community.

"You know this doesn't change our relationship right?" I turn to find Aerith back without Magness and I smile "of course not,I'm still your big sister!" I say and receive a wide smile from the girl.

"Aerith!" Some girl comes hoping down the stairs fast before using my sister to hide and we all turn to the stairs to catch Magness using the rails to slide down to the bottom as she wields a big knife gleaming as she yells profanities at the woman.

"What the fuck is going on?!" My sister asks as she raises her hands at her girlfriend who huffs "that fucking bitch is out here touching your shit smelling it!" Magness growls and my sister shakes her head "did you do that Dana?" The smaller girl nods reluctantly.

"Summer sent me to bring you,your work coat and said that you like subtle perfumes because strong ones make your head ache,I had left it with Julia for scenting but by the time I got back she had packed it in a nylon and I tore a little hole while at your door just to make sure Julia didn't overdo it thinking it was my coat and Magness found me" with this she produces the bag with the evidence and Magness turns a little pink.

Aerith hands fold as she sighs wearily "I'm just from seeing a whole movie with my parents and grandfather I don't think I need a series right now, put the bloody blade down Magness" she orders and her girlfriend groans before dropping it. "Good,now apologize to Dana" she says and Magness pouts "I'm sorry" she says and Dana smiles back with a nod.

"I just want to be mean and entitled for little while?" She mumbles and Aerith chuckles pulling her into her arms.

"If you really want to feel mean and entitled there was this girl hitting on me on the staircase-" before her words are finished Magness has ripped herself out of her arms and is grabbing the blade again as she climbs up the stairs asking for the one who was hitting on Aerith to come out and face the blade and my sister follows her quickly begging her not to commit murder.

Dana takes the opportunity to run off as fast her tiny feet can carry her and once again we're left alone in the middle of the building. I turn around grabbing the aluminium trash bin banging it against the wall a couple times to let the rest of my pent up energy get wasted.

"Wow" Is all my girls sigh from behind me and I drop the can holding onto the mangled top.

M,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 7.8K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
958K 40.3K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
875K 34.8K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
312K 12.9K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...