Amnesia Girl

By blondbooknerd

1 girl, 4 boys. A bond thicker than blood. Riley has no memories before the age of 16 due to a horrific acc... More

Housekeeping
Riley - Age 6
Riley - Age 8 & 9
Riley - Age 13
Riley - Age 16
Hunter's POV
Riley - Age 16 (flashbacks)
3 Years Later - Andrea Age 19
K,M,L,H's POV
Andrea or Riley?
Your Name Is Riley
You're Ours And We're Yours
Moving Forward
A Near Miss
After The Fact
Summertime
Used And Abused
Searching for Riley
Rescuing Riley
Prognosis Unknown
The Start of Recovery
Healing Takes Time
The Start of Closure
Endgame
Epilogue

Riley - Age 19

1.4K 46 2
By blondbooknerd

She smelled a clean disinfect type smell before opening her eyes. She blinked a few times before opening her eyes to the bright light. She was hooked up to a couple monitors with an IV and fluid going into her arm. She was in a hospital gown, the boys were sitting on the side of the bed asleep and armed men stood outside the door. "What happened?" She croaked out.

Kaiden's eyes opened, "You're awake. Oh thank goodness. You gave us a scare."

"What happened?" She asked again.

"You passed out while entering your house. You told us memories of that night came back," Lucas said.

"Oh, right, I remember now, I guess my name really is Riley. Everything was so vivid. I remember the men and," Riley's voice broke, "I remember Henry getting shot in the head." She burst into tears.

Matt jumped up and crawled in beside her. She curled up into a ball and cried her heart out in his arms. Hunter was rubbing her back while Kaiden and Lucas were holding her hands. Finally her tears subsided.

"Do you remember anything else?" Kaiden inquired.

"No, I remember sneaking into the house in a pretty dress and than running into Henry and he said to go to the boys, that they will keep me safe. I'm assuming he meant you guys?"

Lucas nodded, "That he did darling."

"And I remember someone grabbing me, I think I got shot and I escaped from the men and I remember falling out of my window but other than that I have no other memories of that night or anything else."

"Do you want us to fill in the blanks?" Matt asked.

Riley pondered for a moment, "No, if I'm to remember I want it to be on my own terms. Actually maybe just tell me why I was in a pretty dress. That I'm curious about."

Hunter smiled, "That was our grad night. You were our date."

"A very gorgeous, sexy date," Kaiden said as he kissed her cheek.

Riley blushed, "I really do hope they come back at some point because I want to remember."

"I'm sure they will. Maybe if we introduced you to various things of your past they will come back," Matt mused.

"We just have to be careful because we don't want her to pass out again," Lucas said.

"Agreed," Kaiden said.

"So when can I get out of this place?" She questioned.

"I'll get the discharge papers going, we just were waiting for you to wake up," Hunter said.

"So, I think we should talk about you coming to stay in our place for safety. It could help with your memories plus you'll be safer once it becomes public knowledge you're alive, " Kaiden said.

Riley huffed, "I don't think it's necessary but I feel like I can trust you guys so I agree with one condition."

Lucas smirked, "What's your condition? No clothes? Done."

"Haha funny, no it's that Cynthia is allowed to come up."

The boys grimaced at that thought. "We will make it work for you. But she needs to mind her own damn business and minimize talking to us," Kaiden said.

"Deal," Riley agreed.

Once she was out of the hospital, the boys dropped her off at her dorm room so she could pack. They offered to help but she declined. Cynthia was there and she updated with all that had happened.

"Omg, Andrea I mean Riley, your life story should be a movie. I mean this shit only happens in TV."

"I know it's crazy, so yeah, you will be rooming by yourself now. The boys think with them it's the best place for me to be right now."

"You know, I'm going to be honest. I want what you have. Heck even one of those guys would be great. Wanna share?" Cynthia grinned.

"No!" Riley almost yelled.

"Chill, I'm joking. I know they are yours. Besides they don't give any other girls the time of day so I think you're safe."

"Yeah well, I'm just concerned about the girls of this school."

"When Hunter said you were under their protection in the dining room, his word is law. I don't think you have to worry."

"I sure hope not," she mused.

The next day the boys came and took all her stuff to their place. They had an extra room and it even had her own bathroom. "Wow, this is amazing."

"Only the best for our girl," Matt said as he leaned over and kissed her cheek.

"But of course any of our rooms are open to you. Anytime," Kaiden said.

"Okay, thanks. So uh, how will this work becoming Riley instead of Andrea?" Riley asked.

"I've already started the paperwork, you'll have to sign a few papers but than it more or less just signifies that you will be going by your birth name instead of your current name," Lucas said. 

"In regards to your parent's place and money, they have a trust set up for you and you can reside in that place if you so wish to," Matt said.

"I don't think I want to live there, at least not right now. Maybe if I get more memories back and I guess it's just a waiting game in regards to my parents?"

"Yup, we have been using all our resources at our disposal to try to figure out what happened but nothing at all in the past 3 years," Hunter responded.

"Also, here's the account number of your trust fund. Here's a card. You now have access to it anytime you want," Matt continued as he gave her some papers.

"How much do I have on it?"

"Close to 25 million by now I think. It has been collecting interest for a while," Kaiden said.

"Omg, are you serious? I have that much money at my disposal?"

"Yes and no, it won't fully be unlocked until you're 21 but you have access to 500 grand a year," Kaiden stated.

"Well damn, this changes things. I can help my adopted parents out. Shit, I haven't told them anything yet. I have to call them," Riley fretted.

"Give them a call, we'll give you some privacy," Lucas said as he kissed her forehead. The other guys followed by kissing either her cheek or forehead also and left Riley alone in her room.

Boys POV

"Well this certainly changes things," Kaiden sighed as he sat on the couch.

"Have you told your dad yet?" Lucas questioned.

"No, and it's going to be an absolute nightmare. He won't be thrilled Riley's back. He has never liked her or her family," he replied.

"And you're certain your dad had nothing to do with the attack?" Hunter said.

"Damn sure, he might not like them but he wouldn't attack them knowing how we are with her. He wouldn't want to risk us overthrowing him which we could. The men do respect us more than him anyways," Kaiden stated.

"But hey, we found her, we have her back, we have her living with us for now. I say it's been an overall good week," Matt said.

"True that, I mean I have already been jacking off more times than I can count since we found her back. I feel like I have a perpetual hard on when she's around," Kaiden said.

"Join the club," Matt laughed.

"I'm still so attracted to her. Once I found out she was Riley, it's like my body came out of sleep mode and its now full throttle ahead," Lucas grinned.

"But we have to go slow, we have to go at her pace," Hunter said, "We don't want to scare her away."

"Damn straight, it will just be like before. We will let her set the pace and follow her leads," Kaiden said. 

All of a sudden Kaiden's phone went off, "Speak of the devil," he muttered, "Hello father." 

Kaiden held the phone away from him as his father was yelling very loud. The other boys grimaced at how mad he sounded. Kaiden just rolled his eyes, "Yes, I'm dealing with it. You don't need to get mad old man. Suck it up and let me do what I have been training for my whole damn life with no thanks to you." Silence and than Kaiden said, "Screw you," and hung up. 

"Let me guess, he found out about Riley?" Lucas grimaced.

"Yeah, not by us so that means he's just a peach right now," Kaiden groans.

"How the hell did it get out? Everyone who knew was sworn to secrecy," Hunter seethed, "I'm going to kill whoever spilled the beans."

"I'll be there right with you," Matt agreed.

Lucas was already on the computer looking it up, he sighs. "Looks like all major newspapers and social media are trending that Riley is alive and well and is attending Florian university. Shit. This is going to a nightmare."

"Well, better get going on extra protection for her at this rate," Matt said.

"Heck, I don't even want her to leave the room," Kaiden said, "We have to tell her though. We can't keep it from her."

"Keep what from me?" Riley's voice piped up as she walked into the room gazing into the boys' face.

Riley

She finished up her phone call and was exited the room as she heard Kaiden say that they can't keep it from her. "Keep what from me?"

The boys went silent and sent messages through their eyes. Hunter sighed, "Come on sweetheart, you better sit down for this."

Riley paled, "Is it that bad? Why do I need to sit down? Just tell me."

Lucas beckoned with his finger and Riley came over to him. Lucas grabbed her waist and pulled her down so she was sitting on his lap. She gazed at the screen, "What am I looking at?"

"That," Lucas said, "Is the public now knows that you are back and alive. Which means the group after you will know that you survived and could potentially come after you."

"Oh shit," she exclaimed, "Who would tell anyone?"

"Everyone we told was sworn to secrecy and they know what would happen if they broke that," Hunter said grimly.

"What would happen?" she questioned.

"Torture, possible death," Hunter says in a deadpanned voice, "My specialty." 

"Oh," Riley said and became very quiet, "I uh, told Cynthia most of it, she promised she wouldn't tell."

Matt rubbed his forehead, "She is the most likely person right now who would of done it. We need to go question her."

"No, you will not. I will question her. I will invite her over here, you guys can hide your rooms while I chat with her. There is going to no torture or violence involved with Cynthia. She is my friend and if she did do it, there has to be a reasonable explanation."

Kaiden sighed, "Alright, we will try it your way but if it doesn't work and she is still the main suspect, we will apply pressure to her."

"Fine," Riley agreed. She got on her phone and invited Cynthia up. She agreed and came right up. The boys went to their rooms, listening and watching through the cameras that are set up.

Cynthia knocked on the door and Riley opened it up, "Thanks for coming, have a seat."

"What's up? You sounded like this was pretty urgent," Cynthia responded.

"Yes, it is. Please be honest with me, did you spill the beans about me? Like did you tell anyone?"

Cynthia paled, "I only mentioned it to Doug."

"Who the hell is Doug?" Riley asked.

"My friend with benefits, well more just benefits. Anyways I slept over at his place last night and we were drinking and I just started talking about you."

"You bitch," Hunter seethed as he stormed out of the room, "You have put her life in even more danger."

Cynthia paled, got up from the couch and backed up, "It was an accident, honest. It must of been Doug. I didn't tell anyone but him."

"Doug who?" Hunter said almost yelling now.

"Doug Smith. He lives off campus."

"Lucas," Hunter started to say.

"Already on it," he responded going to the computer.

Cynthia paled even more, "What are you going to do to him? Please don't hurt him."

Hunter glared at her, "You are in no place to make demands."

"You have overstayed your welcome so I suggest you get the hell out of here and don't you dare warn Dougie about us coming or there will be hell to pay. We don't do stuff to women but we have other people in our organization that have no qualms about torturing women," Kaiden said with no emotion at all.

Matt flicked his head to the door, "Out," he said.

Cynthia started to leave, "I'm so sorry Riley, I never met for any of this to happen. Please don't hate me."

Riley sighed, "I need space, just please go quietly. We can talk later okay?"

Cynthia nodded and left. Riley sat down with a sigh, "Now what?"

"Now we go to this Doug and question him," Matt said.

"And than?"

"And than we try to figure out this shit show. Our first priority is to keep you safe," Lucas said as he handed over a folder to Hunter, "Here is all his information."

Hunter started flipping through it. Once he reached the end he chucked it onto the table and said, "I'm off, Matt you coming?"

Matt nodded and leaned down to Riley, "Be safe princess. Stay with Kaiden and Lucas."

"I will," Riley murmured back to him as she leaned up to kiss him on the lips. 

Hunter cleared his throat, "Matt?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming," Matt said as he gave one more quick kiss on her lips and got up. 

Just as they were about to close the door Riley said, "Hunter?"

He stopped and turned around, not saying anything. "Please be safe, I'm um, worried about you."

Hunter chuckled, "No need to worry, this is a walk in the park for me."

Riley than got up and went over to him, stood on her tip toes and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips, "Come back to me." Hunter went still not expecting Riley to do that. 

"Always," he finally replied as he put his arms around her and deepened the kiss. This time it was Matt clearing his throat. Kaiden and Lucas just chuckled and shook their heads as they watched the scene unfold. Hunter gave her one more kiss on the forehead and off they went. 

RIley stood in the doorway watching them go. Once they were out of sight, "Now what?" she asked.

"Now we do whatever you want," Lucas said.

"I want to bake cookies," Riley said suddenly.

"Um, I don't know if I have the ingredients for cookies. We don't do much cooking here," Kaiden said sheepishly. 

Riley giggled, "Well now that I'm here, I will do cooking for you guys. I use to do it all the time back at home, well my adopted parent's home. Plus you guys can help me."

Lucas groaned good naturally, "Alright, we will be your faithful servants. Boss us around boss."

"First groceries, I'm guessing we can't go out to get any?" she asked.

"Sorry darling, not right now. If you tell me what you need I will get one of my guys to go get the stuff," Kaiden responded. 

Riley ended up making a list and Kaiden sent a photo to one of his guys. "Well, what would you like to do while waiting?" he asked.

Riley shrugged, "I don't know. I mean I guess I should give you guys a kiss as well, It's only fair."

Lucas grinned, "I can get behind that," as he walked over and grabbed her face and lowered his mouth to hers in a passionate kiss. Riley moaned as she went on her tiptoes to deepen it. Kaiden came behind her and kissed her neck and she leaned back into him. Riley broke the kiss off and turned her head around and caught Kaiden's mouth with hers. Lucas' hand skimmed her breast as his hand went to her waist to help stabilize. 

Riley groaned in pleasure, "I need more, please give me more. It feels so good."

"Soon sweetheart," Kaiden murmured as he went to his knees, lifted her shirt partially up and started kissing her stomach. Riley squirmed in delight.

"Take if off," she ordered.

"Your wish is our command," Lucas said as he took the rest of her shirt off leaving Riley in a dark purple bra. Lucas took one strap off than the other, kissing her shoulders as he did so. Kaiden was working his way up her stomach with his mouth. Lucas took off her bra and flicked a nipple with his tongue as Kaiden came up and flicked her other nipple with his fingers. He than squeezed her nipple gently as he moved his mouth around her breast, gently biting. Riley arched in pleasure. Lucas continued to ravish her other breast with his mouth. Riley's orgasm flooded her body and she leaned back into Kaiden flushed and exhausted. Kaiden scooped her up and sat her on the couch. Lucas came with her bra and shirt and helped put them back on. They then sat beside her and she leaned against Lucas as Kaiden started rubbing his hand in circles on her stomach. She sighed in contentment and slowly fell asleep listening to the gentle breathing of Lucas and Kaiden.

"Cookies can wait," she yawned as she closed her eyes and fell asleep. Last thing she heard was the chuckles from the guys before she went into a peaceful sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2 0 3
Riley does not go for relationships. He is a one-and-done type of guy. There seem to be other plans for him, though, when a special guy falls into hi...
373K 12.3K 39
"𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’š π’…π’†π’π’š π’Šπ’•? 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’π’” π’šπ’π’– π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’Œ 𝑰'π’Ž π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’”π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏, 𝑰...
2M 95.5K 78
(𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐑𝐒𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 π«π¨π¦πšπ§πœπžπŸ”ž) Three mates. One destiny. A world on the brink of destruction. At 27, Riley thought she knew who she w...
367 5 10
Angst & Fluff | First Love | Toxic Codependency Sexual Content | Light Violence | Foul Language Suitable for Adult Readers ONLY πŸ”ž Minors do not read...