Sophia Swan

By Swimming_111

What if Bella Swan had a younger twin sister who wasn't like the cold ones? What is she also a little that... More

summary
Cast
Graphic Gallery
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 Part 1
Chapter 4 Part 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Sophia Swan's Castle part 1
Sohpia's swan's castle part two
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Author's note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
The End

Chapter 12

1.3K 30 4
By Swimming_111

( A/N: Sophia's Outfit is up above, Sophia's POV )

I gasped awake from my dream, I started to take deep breaths in and out. As I got my breathing back to normal, I went to have a much needed hot shower.

Why can't I just dream about something happy and not Bella being attacked by cold ones.

I finished with that much needed shower, I felt a bit calmer them before. I started to get dressed. Once I finished getting ready for the day, I headed downstairs to make some breakfast.

As I walked into the kitchen I started to make toast with my homemade jam. I finished making my breakfast I started to eat my food.

As I took my last bite I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, I started to wash my dishes. As I was washing my dishes Bella came standing beside me watching me wash the dishes.

" So are you going to tell me how it went yesterday?" Bella asked.

" It went well. Alice thought I was her soulmate to which I had to tell her I'm not. I had to tell her that I'm her soul sidling. I ended up having to tell the Cullen family what I am, which they were cool, well except  Edward."  I told her as I put away my dishes.

' He thinks if I ever lose control I could hurt you and forbidden me from seeing you. Which I laughed my ass off, I told him that you watched me taped onto my wolf before." I added as I turned to look at her and saw anger in her eyes.

'  He needs time to take it all in." I told her as I put away the of last dishes. 

Bella Hemmed in response as I saw the wheels in her head turning.

" I'll say this although if he thinks it's safer for you not to see me, I will be kicking his ass. Mikaelson style." I told Bella with a smirk on my face.

Bella nodded her head knowing I'm not kidding about hurting him.

" Well  let's hope that doesn't happen. I have to get to school, See you." Bella said as she left and I walked back upstairs to my room.

Once I got to my room I got my laptop and went to my class meeting.

( A/N: Time skip to after school.)

I finished with my last class of the day, I started to get ready for work.

For someone who's part of the supernatural world my life seems normal, see people should just realize if you stay out of drama your life would be normal .

Once I was done getting ready I grabbed my bag and headed to work. Once I got there, I started to unpack some of the boxes that were sent yesterday.

As time went by, I helped Lily close up the shop. I said goodbye to Lily and started to make my way home. I looked at my phone to see what time it was. It said 1:30 am. I stayed a little bit later than I usually do to help Lily prepare for a photo shoot.

We have with a client in California this weekend coming up. I'm glad I called father earlier in the day about the trip. He said I could go.
Now I just have to tell Bella about it, well that's going to be fun.

I got home and I started to head upstairs to my room. Once I got there I decided to have a shower and get into my PJ's.

Once I'm done getting all cleaned and in my comfy PJ's I grabbed my laptop and started to make a list of all the things I need for my trip, Lily said the cline is paying for the tickets and of course the cost of the photography fees.

It's so nice of them to pay for our tickets. Lily said will be leaving this Friday and she'll book the hotel rooms for our stay there.

As I finished the list, I closed my laptop and went to sleep.

( A/N: The Next day.)

I heard my alarm go off, I mean I have been up for 30 minutes.

I just didn't want to get up from the warm bed. I turned off my alarm and decided to have a shower, as I finished walking out of the bathroom with a towel around my body, I started to get dressed.

( A/N: Sophia's Outfit is down below👇)

Once I finished getting ready for the day, I heard a knock on my door.

" Come in." I said, as I grabbed my water bottle and took a sip of it.

Bella walked in.

" Hey Bella, What's up?" I asked as I took another sip from my water.

" Well, I wonder if you can help me wash my car on Friday?" Bella asked as she sat on my bed.

" I wish I could but I'm going to California for a work event this weekend. I was planning on telling you after school today but I guess now is good."  I said as Bella saw about to ask questions before I continued.

"I'm going there to help Lily with a photo shoot that one of our clients wants to do, they even offered to pay for our tickets. We are leaving on Friday, I don't know what time on Friday I'll know that when I get to work today." I finished, as I sat down on my bed facing Bella.

" Well what about your little side? What happens when you go into your little space, who will help you?" Bella asked, getting ready to ask more questions.

" Bella, I can handle when I go into my head space. If you are worried I'll call you every night and When I'm in my head space. How does that sound?" I asked her, as I got up from my bed and  pulled her into a hug. She greatly hugged me back. 

I could tell Bella hated the Idea by not being with me, I mean understandable since she went through hell trying to find me. Then helping me with my little side and everything else. I mean it feels weird that Bella isn't going to be coming with me but I know she is just a call away.

" Okay. Call me when you land." Bella muttered into my neck.

" I will. We may be miles apart." I said still hugging her.

" We fight as one." Bella finished.

We hug for a bit longer and then pull away.

" I have to get some breakfast and you have school to get to." I said as I smiled.

Bella laughed and nodded her head. We walked out of my room and Bella went to get ready for school.

I went downstairs and started to make some food, as I decided on a green smoothie with a Banana on the side. I finished making my smoothie, I poured it in my mug.

I looked to see I still have enough for Bella. I poured some in a travel mug and put ice cubes in it so it stays cold. I put on the led and twisted the led tightly so nothing falls out.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and heading to the kitchen, I saw Bella walk into the kitchen. I handed her the mug and a banana.

" I had extra smoothie leftover so I thought why not let you have it." I said.

" Thank you Sophia." Bella said as she took a sip from her mug.

Bella Hemmed in response.

" This is really good Sophia." Bella said, as she took another sip.

" Thank you." I said as I started to clean up my mess.

Bella and I talked about what we have been up to. I found out that Bella and Edward  had their first kiss last night. Ew.

I told her that father knows about the supernatural world and about my soulmates. I also told her that he knows about the Cold ones.

" Why did you tell dad?" Bella asked.

" Because it doesn't just affect you or I when it comes to the supernatural world Bella. It also affects father as well, he should know this. Plus he actually took it well, I also told him our plan when we are 21. He's still adjusting to it but he expects your decision." I told her, as I put away the last of my dishes.

Bella sighed and eventually understood why I told him, We said our goodbyes and I headed back up stairs to my room. Once I got there I started my class for the day.

( A/N: Time skip to Sophia getting to work because I can't write anything else.)

Once I got inside the shop, I headed to the back where I keep my stuff. As I finished putting my stuff away I started to develop pictures as Lily tells me that we'll be living at 4:30 am on Friday.

Lily will pick me up. She also told me she put my ticket in my bag and the rooms at a hotel that we will be staying at are booked.

" Thank you for letting me work with this client with you Lily." I said as I grabbed another camera roll that needed to be developed.

" Your welcome, honestly if you weren't an under age I would have you just go yourself. I have seen your work Sophia, It's Incredible. Actually the client really wanted you to work on this photo shoot with them." Lily said.

" I didn't know I was that good. Well thank you for this opportunity." I said with a smile.

Lily nodded head and left to help other costumes that came into the shop, well I continued to develop photos.

As time went by I helped Lily close up shop, we said our goodbyes. I started to head back home. I got home and went to my room, I had a nice hot shower. As I finished getting dressed in my PJ's I worked on my homework and went to bed.   

A/N: Thank you for reading this chapter,  I hope you all have an amazing day. 

- R 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 4.8K 46
(Warnings smut, assault, gore and violence) Lily Gilbert (Swan) she's 17 years old and lived in Mystic falls with her adopted family Elana Gilbert a...
895K 27.5K 48
B O O K O N E ; Christina Swan was the older sister to the infamous Bella Swan. The twenty-one year old was the reason that the two sisters were mov...
167K 4.5K 65
This a Twilight love story. What if Bella Swan had a sister, and that person was you? Will you go through the same troubles as your sister, or will l...
76.9K 1.6K 35
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...