The Disciples: Demon Slayer x...

By Eughh0

This is a Fan made Demon Slayer story with my 6 Oc's participating in the Story. with all of them being stude... More

Bio
Final Selection: Day 1
Final Selection: Day 2
First Mission Arc: Chapter 1
First Mission Arc: Complete
Quick Chapter
Asakusa Arc: Part 1
Asakusa Arc: Part 2
Asakusa Arc: Final

Final Selection: Complete

6 1 3
By Eughh0

Mizuto Sui

Day

Mt. Fujikasane

The last remaining demon hunters survived the 7 days of final selection.

As for when it first started the two girls are standing there ready to deliver their words to the remaining survivors. It started with well over 20+ people now it's only 10.

White haired girl- Congratulations.

Black haired girl- we are pleased to see that you're safe.

Some deep voice boy- So? What am I supposed to do now?

The white haired girl claps her hands one time then out of the blue, ten crows start to fly over and each one of them lands on each survivor.

White haired girl- We will now assign each of you your own Kasugai Crow.

Tanjiro mumbles to himself "Kasugai Crow?" As he looks at it on his arm.

Black Haired girl- These Kasugai Crows can be used primarily for communication.

Zenitsu begins to speak by saying "Did you say "Crow"?" He responds looking at the "Crow" on his hand nervously.

He then turns to the girls by saying "Isn't this a sparrow, though?" He looks dumbfounded.

The sparrow starts to complain making zenitsu freak out.

"Don't give me that crap!" A black haired boy with a Mohawk type haircut and a scar on his cheek starts to yell at the girls as he swipes the Kasugai Crow away gaining everyone's attention.

He angrily approaches the two girls, "Who the hell cares about some stupid crow?" He yells.

He smacks the white haired girl head down and grips her hair, "I want a sword, you hear? Gimme one right now! The demon slayers' sword! The color changing sword! " He grits his teeth getting close to the girls face.

Tanjiro walks over and grabs his wrist then not to long after Jiro and Haruki grabs his shoulder.

"Take your hand off her!" Tanjiro tells the boy. "Or else I'll break your arm!" He looks very serious.

"If I were you I'd listen" Jiro adds tightening his hand on his shoulder.

"Your gonna need that arm so I'd suggest you listen" Haruki also tightens his hand on his shoulder.

"Who the hell are you?" He replies

Over in a distance everybody is watching.

"Wh-wh-wh- what should I do?" Zenitsu complains

The boy grips her hair tighter "Let's see you try it!" He tells the three boys

Tanjiro inhales his breath and starts to break his arm and in pain he flings the three boys off of him and grips his wrist in pain.

Black Haired girl- Are you finished chatting?

She removes the sheet overing the table to see ore on the table.

Black Haired girl- Now then, please select an ore. The steel for the sword... that will annihilate the demons and protect you... will be your own choosing.

Zenitsu mumbles to himself "Well, not that I'm going to live very long. Probably."

Everybody stands around the ore and just sit there.

Genya talks after confrontation he had with the three boys "I have absolutely no clue."

Everybody finally decides to choose their own ore.

One of the Kasugai Crows delivers the information to Kagaya Ubuyashiki

Long after that Mizuto and Tanjiro begins to head to Urokodaki's house to inform his they have survived.

They're both tired from walking to long and the injuries they had taken during the final selection.

"I was so naive" Tanjiro mumbles to himself using a stick to support him while he walks.

"I couldn't even have a talk with a demon" He continues

"All they did was attack me and try to kill me right away" He continues

"Sorry, Nezuko." He says but Mizuto overhead it but out of tiredness he couldn't talk.

"I never got to ask them... how to turn a demon back into a human." He continues to talk to himself

Tanjiro falls to the ground but Mizuto was there to catch him

"Even my uniform is heavy" Tanjiro speaks

Mizuto bends over trying to catch his breath since he couldn't breath correctly at this point in time.

"I wanna get home as soon as possible, but my whole body hurts." Tanjiro speaks to himself again laying on the ground.

He manages to stand up and use the stick to help him walk some more and Mizuto was right there holding his chest taking big deep breaths.

________________________________

It was night and so mister Urokodaki's house was right in front of the two warriors.

"We made it" Tanjiro says shakily to Mizuto tired from walking.

"What a relief, I can't wait to just fall asleep." Mizuto rubs his eyes and head

"Nezuko... Mr. Urokodaki..." Soon after Tanjiro and Mizuto hears a door get kicked down, Mizuto has a look on his face that can tell anyone 'Oh don't let this be a demon'

Nezuko walks freely outside of the house after just kicking the door down not to long ago.

"Hey! Nezuko!" Tanjiro yells at Nezuko gaining her attention.

"You... So, you're awake?" Tanjiro is surprised after she spent a long time sleeping.

Tanjiro, Mizuto and Nezuko run after each other but Tanjiro falls not to long after but Nezuko hugs them both.

They both hug nezuko back, Tanjiro and Mizuto starts to tear up feeling relief.

"Why... Why'd you fall asleep all of a sudden? Never waking up once! I was worried you were going to die you know?!" He talks to nezuko while crying

Mizuto notices Urokodaki standing there holding wood in his arms. Urokodaki drops the wood and proceed to walk over to the three.

He hugs all three of them. "You both came back to us alive." He says tearing up beneath his mask.

Tanjiro whines as they all reunited and nezuko is finally awake.

Later after that Tanjiro, and Mizuto talks to Urokodaki while sitting near a lit fire pit.

"I see. So you killed that morphed demon." He says hearing that the demon finally died.

"Yes" Tanjiro replies

"At last" Urokodaki nods his head

"I'm truly impressed that you two made it back." Urokodaki tells Tanjiro and Mizuto

"Yes" they both reply back

"There are several kinds of demons." Urokodaki tells them both

"The demons who use a special spell called 'Blood Demon Art' possesses supernatural abilities." He says gaining attention even more.

"You may have to fight those demons, as well, from now on." Mizuto seems a little nervous from hearing that.

"And battling them will be far more difficult than anything you've known until now." After Urokodaki said that Mizuto chest starts to feel heavy

"Even so, Tanjiro and Mizuto, I'm sure you'll be fine." Urokodaki tells them both.

"Right" Tanjiro replies back

"Um... I think that Nezuko's not like the other demons." Tanjiro tells Urokodaki

"Do you think it could be that Whatchamacallit Art?" Tanjiro says to Urokodaki

"No, I don't think so." Urokodaki responds to the boy

"I wouldn't call that an example of the Blood Demon Art." He tells Tanjiro

"I'm just guessing here, but it could seem that nezuko's recovering her strength by sleeping, instead of consuming human flesh." Urokodaki tells Tanjiro

After that Urokodaki heads to bed same as Mizuto.

Tanjiro heads to Nezuko's room and sits there for a bit. "I'll protect you Nezuko" he smiles hugging his knees to his chest.

Short after he falls asleep.

________________________________

15 days later

Some guy starts to walk up to Tanjiro and Mizuto as they stand out front of Urokodaki's house.

"Uh?" Tanjiro didn't know what to say.

"My name is Haganezuka." The man replies

"I have forged Tanjiro Kamado's and Mizuto Sui's sword. And I am here to deliver it." The man speaks

Tanjiro bows right in front of the man "Um, I'm Tanjiro kamado. And he right there is Mizuto Sui." Tanjiro says to the man

"This is the Nichirin Sword. And I forged it." the man starts to unwrap the swords

Tanjiro tries to speak but is cut off by the man. "The materials for a Nichirin Sword, Can be obtained from the mountain closest to the sun." The man tells them both

"Scarlet Crimson Iron Sand and Scarlet Crimson Ore. These produce steel that can absorb sunlight." the man tells them

"Wow is that right?" Mizuto calls out

"Mt. Yoko is bathed in sunlight all day long, you see. Never a cloud in the sky, nor any rain." He continues on

"Your going to get dirty so could you stand up for a minute?" He says as he jumps in Tanjiro's face.

"Hey, you're a Child of Brightness, aren't you? Now that's what I call lucky" He gets close to Tanjiro

Tanjiro sticks his hand out and replies "Oh no, I'm the son of Tanjuro and Kie."

After minutes of talking Tanjiro and Mizuto finally gets their swords

Tanjiro and Mizuto takes their blade out the sheath and it turned colors not to long after.

Tanjiro and Mizuto Kasugai Crow enters their home.

"Tanjiro Kamado, Mizuto Sui! Here are your orders! Make your way to a town to the Northwest! Young girls have been vanishing there! Night after Night, young girls have been vanishing! Hunt down the demon lurking there and kill it! You both prepare yourself well for this task! This is your first assignment, As a demon hunter!" The Crow stops speaking

"Our first... assignment?" Tanjiro and Mizuto says at the same time gripping their Nichirin Sword"

(((Just like that chapter 3 comes to a close)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.1K 695 23
So yeah, short stories with the Hashiras. No, there won't be any hashiraΓ—reader story, the interactions will only be among them. So yeah, I hope you...
932K 13.8K 47
I don't own the anime/manga 'Demon Slayer' or the images used in this book this is just a fanfic. Feel free to send requests, sorry but "x Reader" ch...
3.2M 157K 49
β•°β‹―βž€ π•π€π‘πˆπŽπ”π’ 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐗 π…π„πŒπ€π‹π„ 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ― A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...
134K 4.8K 25
[DISCONTINUED] Becoming a Hashira was a rather big decision, one that took you years to make. People have always believed in you but you tend to pus...