OS STORIES OF SHIVIKA

By Suzumi19

One shot stories of your and my favourite couple SHIVIKA ❤️ And your writer, means me, will keep adding a new... More

Matrimonial site
The power of love
I have waited for you
My Angel for real
Ek Anjaan rishta
The Decent but Respectful One
A date to remember(ii): Drabble
A date to remember (iii): Drabble
A date to remember(iv): Drabble
A date to remember(v): Drabble
Crazy couple
#ANIVYA #KAPILGETSMANSIFIED
Teenhood love
embarrassed (drabble)
When Only Love Remains
LOVE IS LOVE
NEW STORY

A date to remember(i): Drabble

746 44 2
By Suzumi19

A SHIVIKA DRABBLE

Shivaay & Annika are in a relationship from last 2 years but they never met in person. One lives in Mumbai other lives in Surathkal. They met each other through tinder. Messages, video calls and voice messages were normal between them but they never confessed their love to each other. It was always an "I like you". They dated for 2 years then decided to meet each other.
There were many words which were still unsaid. They were just waiting for the perfect moment and seems like its coming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 2.9K 24
it's a story about shivika...❤their first meet was with an accident & annika lost her memory. then friends to lovers. They didn't confess their f...
27.3K 3.1K 20
Just another crazy story, based on a few one shots I wrote almost two years ago lovable couple Shivika watching Narbhi and Ishqbaaz with parallel lov...
153K 11.3K 44
A way dramatic story of the couple Shivika. Shivaay and Annika , married for more than twenty years. But being separated since long time. Circumstanc...
32.3K 2.7K 13
Title inspired by - Enrique A warning ☠️☠️ This book leads are Nakuul and Surbhi but true fans of Narbhi ,please don't read it. I won't recommend. ...