Arrange Marriage With the MAF...

By A_Selina_k7

You are lee Y/N.23y.o. -You were forced to marry the mafia king for business. But you weren't happy at all so... More

Story Characters
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch.4 pt. 2
ch. 5
ch. 6
ch. 7
ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22

Ch. 17

61.9K 2.2K 320
By A_Selina_k7

Ch. 16 ........

Seji: Why not make a deal?

Jinwoon: What deal?.........

Ch. 17......

Seji: I'll help you take Y/N and I'll take Taehyung!

Jinwoon: And why do you want to help me?

Seji: I like Taehyung ok? I love him from the beginning but he doesn't see it at all! And all of a sudden, that Y/N came in his life! I can't stand her! I want Taehyung to kick her out forever! But Idk why nowadays Taehyung started to act so "lovely dovey" towards her like he cares about her! Ooff! That's why as you want Y/N back I'll help you! *smiles*

Jinwoon: What if Taehyung comes to know about this and kill you?

Seji: Aaa he'll never know so don't worry about that. Plus he doesn't have any cctv cameras set in this house too! I'll handle him!

Jinwoon: *smirks* ok then

Seji: deal? *approaches for handshake*

Jinwoon: deal *accepts it*

*phone rings*

Jinwoon: Excuse me! *answers call*

Meanwhile in the living room....

You were sitting next to Mrs Kim!

Mr Kim: Oh? What is this?

Mrs Kim: What happened dear?

Mr Kim: News reporters posted saying that there has been a lot of accident in the xxxxx highway! They're also saying that it's one of Taehyung's men and some enemy of his

Y/N: W-what?

Mrs Kim: T-Tae?

Y/N: I'm calling him!

Mr Kim: Plz do!

You called Taehyung!!........

Y/N: He isn't answering *worried*

Mrs Kim: Oh gosh!

Y/N: I'll try calling to his office! *worried*

OTP....

T/receptionist: Hello?

Y/N: H-hello. Mrs Kim Y/N speaking!

T/receptionist: Oh yes Mrs Kim! How may I help you?

Y/N: Is Mr Kim in the office?

T/receptionist: Sorry Miss but Mr Kim left the office 50min ago!

Y/N: So he is safe?

T/receptionist: Yes actually his enemy attacked him. But thank god he had safely escaped!

Y/N: Ohhh *sighs in relief* Thank you for letting me know! But where did he go!?

T/receptionist: I'm sorry miss Idk. But I'm guessing he's probably coming home!

Y/N: Oh ok thank you!

T/receptionist: Anytime miss!

Call ended.....

Mrs Kim: What happened dear? What did they say?

Y/N: They said he's fine and left the office 50min ago!

Mrs Kim: Oh Thank goodness!!

Mr Kim: But where did he go?

Y/N: They don't know! Ugh where is he now!

*doorbell rings*

You quickly rushed to open it!

You opened the door revealing TAEHYUNG!!

Tears formed in your eyes.....

Taehyung: Y-Y/N? What happened why are you crying?? *worried*

You didn't waste a single sec and hugged him tightly like there's no tomorrow!!

Taehyung was taken back! He was fully amazed!!

Taehyung: Hey!! What happened?

Y/N: *cries* Where were you? We all were so worried about you?

Taehyung: I did tell you I went to my dealer!

Y/N: *pulls away* Don't act like nothing else happened after that!

Taehyung: *silent*

Y/N:.....why are you silent? Your enemy attacked you didn't they?

Taehyung:....... *looks down*

Y/N: Why weren't you answering my call? That made me worry even more do you know that? I almost had a heart attack Kim Taehyung!! Why are you so stubborn?? You made everyone worried!! Do you have any idea how much scared we were??

Taehyung: You were scared and worried for me?

Y/N: YES YES YES! I'M YOUR WIFE AND I CARE FOR YOU I LO-.........

Taehyung: *smirks* You lo what?

Y/N: *tries to change the topic* Focus on me scolding you!!

You were scolding Taehyung like he was a kid and Taehyung was all silent secretly smiling about the fact he was being scolded by his own wife!!

On the other hand, Mr and Mrs Kim were happy seeing you both together and Jinwoon on the other side was boiling mad seeing how much you care for Taehyung!

Jinwoon walked away and straightly went to his room!

Taehyung: Ok ok I'm sorry. My phone was on silent mode. I didn't hear your call!

Y/N: You should not keep it on silent mode Kim Taehyung!! What if there's an emergency?

Taehyung: *grabs you by your arm and gets in the house, closes the main door and pins you against the wall* Did you just say my full name 2 times Mrs Kim?

Y/N: *still progressing what just happened*

Taehyung: *pecks your lips* What happened now? Scared?

Y/N: Uhhh *gasps* Taehyung leave me plz *whispers* Mom and dad and everyone one are here watching!

Taehyung: Oh yeah right! *leave you* AHEM!!

Taehyung's guards and maids were shocked including his parents seeing him all romantic and flirty towards you! They were amazed by the fact that seeing a girl or some1 scolding him for the first time. Taehyung finally wasn't that cold like he used to be and you made him fall in love again!

After such a long period of time, they finally saw Taehyung like this! From a cold, heartless mafia to a Lovely Dovey husband!!

Taehyung: *notices everyone* What are you guys looking at *cold* Is there any drama going on? BACK TO WORK!! *yells*

Everyone: YES BOSS!!

Y/N: *looks away to hide embarrassment*

Mrs Kim: Tae!!

Taehyung: Mom.

Mrs Kim: *hugs him* Are you ok son?

Taehyung: Yes mom

Mrs Kim: *smacks his head* Then why didn't you answer the call?? Do you know how much we were worried?? Do you know how much your wife was worried for you?

Taehyung: owww *holds his head* mooooomm!! *whines*

Mr Kim|Y/N: *laughs*

Taehyung gave you a death glare....

You looked away!!

Taehyung: Fine I'm sorry!

Mr Kim: Btw son, who were they?

Taehyung: Remember about that enemy of mine whom I was talking about? The one who interferes in my business?

Mr Kim: mhm!

Taehyung: It was him!

Mrs Kim: Oh god!

Taehyung: Don't worry I'll find him soon!

Mrs Kim: Promise me you'll be careful!!

Taehyung: Promise!!

Mr Kim: Go get freshed!!

Taehyung: *hums* Y/N come with me!

Y/N: Y-yes!

With that Taehyung left.

In a min or two you went in the room but in a speed of light you were pushed on the bed and hovered by none other than Taehyung!

Y/N: *nervous* W-what are you doing?

Taehyung: What did you think? I let you go? I'm not done yet!

Y/N: What do you mean?

Taehyung: So Mrs Kim Y/N, what were you saying? Ahhh yes scolding me in front of everyone and calling me by my full name? Don't you think that was too much wifey?

Y/N: (you realized what you did) *starts to bit lips due to nervousness* I-I just, I was just worried and scared! I really didn't mean to do any of those!! Ugh I'm so sorry!

Taehyung: hmmm? You were worried for me? Why?

Y/N: Cuz...... Cuz I..... I......

Taehyung: I what?

Y/N:.......Oh Cuz I'm your wife! So I do have the right to be worried right?

Taehyung: Hmmmm well were you worried because you're my wife or you love me? Hmmm? *leans closer*

His hot breathe hitting your lips making you more nervous. You felt like vanishing!

Y/N: ummmm uhhh it's because I'm your wife yeah!

Taehyung: Hmm.... *gets up* but... still idk why but my mind is telling me something else!

Y/N: uhh haha..... Go get freshed I'll bring you fresh juice!

Taehyung: Hmmm ok! *goes to the washroom*

In a sec you ran out of the room!!

Y/N: *sighs in relief* Haaaaa that was so close! He's getting dangerous day by day! Oh gosh! Calm down Y/N , calm down..... Deep breathes... Breath in *breaths in* breath out *breaths out* Yeah I'm fine! Let's go.

Meanwhile Taehyung's Pov:
I splashed the cold water on my face and looked at myself through the mirror.......

Flashback........

I finally escaped from those jerks and reached my office!

I'm so trusfrated(frustrated) right now! So pissed off on that stupid jerk! I wanna kill the sh!t out of him so badly!

I went in my cabin revealing Jimin, Namjoon and Jin hyung!

Jimin: Tae!! *hugs Taehyung*

Taehyung: Jimin, Joonie and Jin hyung, what are you guys doing here?

Jin: We heard that your enemy attacked you again!

Jimin: *pulls away* Are you ok?

Taehyung: Yea I am!

Jin: Thank god Jhope's plan worked like always that you should take the same upgraded cars so that the enemies wouldn't find you!

Taehyung: Yea! Thnx to Hobi hyung!

Namjoon: Well that's good. We discovered something about your enemy!

Taehyung: What? Really?

Jimin: Yea and you won't believe what it is!

Taehyung: What is it?

Namjoon: Turns out that you know this guy!

Taehyung: Wait what?

Jin: This guy might be familiar to you! Maybe someone you know who can do this

Taehyung: Familiar? But who? As far as I know all my enemies are ded!

Namjoon: Why don't you try recalling few?

Taehyung: hmmm Mr Baek is ded. Choi also died last month!

Jimin: Could it be Choi's son?

Jin: I don't think so, he's already a scardy cat and he's abroad after Choi died! Je wouldn't dare to do anything!

Jimin: True!

Namjoon: Any other mafias?

Taehyung: Idk.......

Jin: Anyways let's talk about this later. Tae go home for now. We'll keep updating you!

RM: Yeah, Y/N must be worried about you!

Jimin: Go take rest! And think carefully about what we said!

Taehyung: *hums* Bye then!

I bid goodbye to them and went home!

*phone rings*

Otp.....

???: So you finally escaped huh?

Taehyung: You piece of sh!t. You're crossing your limits too much now! Btw it's more like you aren't strong enough to destroy me for which I could easily escape!

???: ........... Don't worry. That was just the start! There are more!

Taehyung: Ok keep failing I don't mind! Now I gtg. I can't really waste my time on cheap scaredy cats like you 1,2...*ends call*

Present Time.......

Who could it be? Any of my business partners? No! Guards, securities? Nah! Jinw- nah that dude isn't even close to my standards! Who could it be then?

*sighs* Lets think about it later........

A/N: So many mysteries to unlock. To be continued do vote and follow and yes I've seen few of your comments on the last ch. what type of fanfic you want and don't worry I'll write them for you! And those who still didn't tell what type of fanfic you want, you're free to do it anytime! 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 4.4K 53
"What did you think? That I would be scared off by your threats?" I leaned down to him making our faces inches apart. "From now on I'll do what I wan...
178K 5.1K 77
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in BANGTANSONYEONDAN (Updated: May 23rd 2021) This is the first fic I've written.. So it's a little cringe.. {BtsXReader} The cha...
82.9K 2.7K 32
YN - Ahh! I-its hurt-ing please L-eave M-e Tae-hyung ( Crying in pain) Taehyung - Baby I can't leave you cause You just belong to me ( fuck ) ______...
14.5K 802 39
"I need you like a heart need a beat"- Jungkook _____________________________ Park Jimin is a alone boy..One day he meet Korea's most powerful danger...