now listen here you little mu...

By missindie

getting real tired of your teenage ninja mutant turd squAD BULLSHIT More

now listen here you little mullet

221 7 2
By missindie

it was a super funky shined day when i joined the teenage mutant ninja turd squADz.

i was just walkin to school the other day when this random chick was all like "yo, djskxkckckckajnc for the aocjkxkdksvkkc"

and i didn't know exactly what to say to this weed crack head gurl so i was like "um..i have to go poop" to avoid all awkwardness

like, wouldn't you have done the same thing?!?!?!!!!!!111!!???//

so i tried to fart to make her believe me. "see, i told you i had to poop. i have constipation and it's finally coming out"

she just looked at me like she just saw me stuff two kittens in my mouth and swallow them whole.

then she started screaming shit @ the sky.

and she looks at me like im the freak?!? unbeliwbale

omg i see a freaking beetle walking up my thigh gotta go can't be late fo schools

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 168K 79
"You are fired," he said, as my heart broke into tiny pieces. "No please sir, don't separate me from Imad. I beg of you," I pleaded in agony. What s...
91.2K 9K 82
In the face of the powerful, young and roguishly handsome landlord Choudhary Shah-Nawaz Qureshi, only Mehar-Bano was the one to oppose his patriarcha...
2.9M 180K 67
Winner of the 'Readers Choice Award' in Historical Fiction. Winner of the 'Readers Choice Award' in Spiritual Category. Winner of Best Muslim Reader...
177K 9.8K 27
Aria Zaman Durrani was too childish, too careless for her own good, a total Misfit to attain the title of 'Nawab Begum' and that was the reason Nawa...