Don't Hold Back(BoyXBoy)

By mandapanda16

(Boyxboy) Caleb is a sarcastic, and extremely rude boy, who doesn't get along well with others. He's also gay... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

chapter 20

25.4K 1K 633
By mandapanda16

Caleb

Comfy

This is the first thought that crosses through my mind as I slowly rouse from my slumber. My eyes are still closed, and I bask in the warmth of the blankets and the warm body besides me. Moaning lightly I rub the sleep from my eyes and turn over onto my side to look up at Jason’s sleeping face. His eye lashes are so long, can a guy even have eye lashes that long?

Quietly I reach up and touch his eyelashes lightly, he doesn’t stir at all. I let my eyes roam over his captivating body, his tan muscles that move up and down in time with his breathing. Slowly I bring my hand to touch his chest as lightly as I can, sliding my hand down his muscles and over his abs, to stroke gently.

No matter how hard I work out, I never get abs like this. I marvel at the little dips and curves of his abdomen, tracing the lines with my finger. My finger fallows the line that splits down the middle of his six pack all the way down to his belly button and the small trail of hair beneath, that leads to a much better and bigger treasure.

Before my hand can move the blankets away Jason’s fingers tighten around my wrist and jerk me forward into his body. My eyes snap up to meet Jason’s half open, sleep filled orbs. The lazy gaze he’s giving me sends shivers of pleasure up my spine, and I attempt to jerk away but his hold on me is tight despite his half-asleep eyes, “Jason” I complain.

When I let out the protest, a smirk shoots on to his lips and he lifts my fingers to his mouth, before taking them in and sucking. Shuddering I pull my hand away from his mouth, but as soon as I do his hulking body flips on top of me with such speed that I’m suddenly questioning his drowsy state. Even so he looks down at me with lethargic eyes, as his hands grip into the sheets on either side of my head, the muscles in his arms bulge and I have the sudden desire to touch them.

“Jason.”  I whine again.

“What, you only want to touch my body when I’m asleep?” His voice comes out gratingly; the tone of it nearly makes me moan in delight. The voice of a waking man is definitely the most appealing sound in the whole world “Isn’t that kind of perverted?” He questions, his eyes becoming more aroused every second. His root bear brown orbs run over my chest in a sensual dance, and I wiggle beneath him in awkwardness. This turns out to be a mistake because as soon as I move our groins touch and Jason lets out a low hungry growl.

“Just be good Caleb.” He murmurs as he leans against my ear and runs his hand down my chest to my aroused member below. As soon as his hand touches me I jolt in amazement at how good he feels, my hands rise to wrap around his shoulders, and I arch my back as he touches me.

“W-wait.” I moan, Jason pauses lifting his head from my neck to look up at me, quickly I slide my hand down his chest and abdomen to the treasure at the end of the trail. As soon as I wrap my hand around him he shudders and closes his eyes letting out a groan. My erection twitches at the sound inside his hand, and he smirks and moves his hand over me.  I moan and lay my head back onto the pillows following the rhythm of his pumping hand with my own.

It’s not too long before we both are thrusting into each other’s hands violently Jason digs his face into the crook of my neck and I dig my fingers into his hair as I moan and gasp in pleasure. The sound of him groaning against my neck has me rolling my head back in ecstasy, and I warn him of my peaking pleasure. He doesn’t say anything and just begins to thrust his hand faster wrapping around me tighter, I move my hand to follow him. And in matter of seconds I’m right on the verge of orgasm, and just as he come into my hand growling into my throat, and I come throwing my head back with a cry…….the door opens.

“Hey, Jason you know that-” My brother stops mid-sentence and just stares at us. I’m still riding that wave of ecstasy as he quickly shuts the door leaving us in silence. When I come down Jason lifts off of me turning to sit beside me.

“Shit,” He groans into his clean hand, “I didn’t lock it because you said he wouldn’t be back till the afternoon.”

Glancing at the clock next to Jason’s bed I frown, “its 9:00, He shouldn’t even be here right now.” I inform my fearful boyfriend.

For a moment we just sit in silence thinking, then Jason stands boldly from the bed in all his naked glory, His tan muscles shifting attractively as he walks towards the bathroom. “Well it was bound to happen sometime, might as well get it over with, I’m going to shower first ok love?” He asks with a smirk then disappears into the bathroom shutting the door behind him. Groaning I throw my back onto the bed, turning over onto my stomach, attempting to suffocate myself in the plush pillows and mattress. The smell of Jason infiltrates my nose, mixed with the intense scent of sex that lingers on his sheets from the night before.  I close my eyes and bask in the scent of him, my boyfriend, Jason Lorne.

Is telling Chad really going to be that bad? I mean Chad loves me; he cares about me despite the fact that he makes fun of me all the time. Even though we don’t spend an avid amount of time together I can tell he cares about me. Is he really a homophobe? Will he really hate me when I tell him? Then again Jason is going to be coming out with me, so at least I’ll have someone to hold onto.

It was worth it to be able to be with Jason.

Once we both have showered and changed we head to the door of the bedroom. Jason pauses and turns towards me, giving me a look of adoration but also worry. If he’s worried should I be more worried?

“Don’t be upset if he seems put off by this whole thing okay, he isn’t used to it, I used to be just as freaked out by this as he will be.” He runs a hand up the side of my face, “It takes time.”

“I know.” I respond quietly and reach up to press my lips lightly against Jason’s then we grip each other’s hands and make our way out the door.

Chad is sitting at the table staring out into the distance his eyes looking deep in thought, when he hears us coming down the stairs he stands up and head over to where we are standing. Jason releases my hand and steps to the side, staring at Chad. My brother locks a deadly glare on Jason, but Jason just looks back at him calmly waiting for whatever is going to happen. With speed Chad heaves a strong punch into Jason’s face.

“Chad!” I scream in horror, Jason’s head flicks sharply to the side as he grips the place where Chad’s fist connected.

Jason turns to look back at Chad, “I suppose I deserved that.” He tells the older boy. Chad scoffs in anger, “You suppose, you suppose!” He points at me with rage, “You fucked my baby brother didn’t you?”

A mortified blush crawls up my face and I look uncomfortably at the floor. Chad glances at me, the look on my face seems to only further enrage him, “How long have you been fucking him, how long has this been going on?” He shouts at Jason.

Jason doesn’t move he just stands there calmly, “I think you should sit down Chad.”

Chad growls in annoyance moving towards Jason for another hit but I place my hand on his chest to halt him. My brother looks down at me in surprise, “Chad sit, please” I order him. He stares at me for another moment before turning around and stomping to the table where he sits down. Jason and I join him at the table. “Chad, it’s not like we need to tell you this but, we’re gay.” I inform him, getting straight to the point.

“Since when?” He cries in distress all his attention directed at me. Sighing I look at the table unsure, beneath the table Jason’s hand grabs my own and I glance at his encouraging stare. “I’ve been gay for a long time Chad, I just never told you.”

Chad stares at me a look of hurt crossing over his features, “Why wouldn’t you tell me?”

“You always made jokes about being gay, I thought that you would hate me if you found out, so I kept it quiet.” I respond staring into his eyes intently.

Chad’s features melt into a look of understanding, “Does Sadie know?” He asks, I nod quietly, "Jason and I got together a while ago, but it’s not like we were going at it like bunnies behind your backs, last night was the first time w-we….” I drift off into silence blushing crimson. Jason smirks beside me, probably feeling pretty proud of himself right now.

“Fucked?” Chad asks bluntly.

“Chad!” I gasp in embarrassment hiding my face in my hands. I can hear both boys chuckling above me, great so now their teaming up against me, what the hell?

“Well, as you can see I don’t care that you like cock,” Chad says easily, as if he doesn’t even care that the most embarrassing things are falling out of his mouth, “Although, when I walked into that room you have no idea how freaked out I was, next time lock the door so I don’t watch you getting head.” He says in annoyance.

Jason is laughing hard now as I shrivel up and die of embarrassment next to him. What is wrong with these boys, seriously? Are they trying to cause my death? Because I’m too young and to beautiful to die right now.

“You need to tell mom and dad.” Chad says seriously this time.

“I know.” I reply staring down at the table.

“Hey, don’t freak out man, if I’m this accepting I’m sure they won’t be that far off, I’m a way bigger dick then both of them put together.” This is Chad’s super screwed up way of trying to comfort people, but in a way it works, because now instead of thinking about mom and dad, I’m just thinking about what a dumbass he is and how Sadie can stand to be in the same room as him for longer than two minutes.

“When are they coming home?” Jason asks, his deep voice bringing me back to earth and away from the thoughts of my idiot brother.

“They should be home before dinner, Mom told me she wants us to cook dinner so it’s ready for when they arrive….so we can “eat as a family” and all that crap.” Nodding we all stare at each other for a moment before Chad looks at Jason, “Now I understand why you were always so protective of him, back when I hit him, and when Collin hit him.” Jason nods and Chad gives stares at him in admiration, “Thanks for being so good to him Jason; I can’t think of anyone more perfect for my brother.” Jason blushes and nods and they stare at each other in that way that brothers do.

“God that was cheesy.” I huff loudly as I stare at them both, Chad turns to stare at me in disdain before standing up. “Well now that THAT awkwardness is over, let us all go about with our day shall we?” We all nod before going around the house to do our separate duties. The rest of the time before our parents arrive It’s like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, me and Jason can move about freely in the house, not having to hide our feelings. Everything feels so much lighter and so much happier being able to hold my boyfriend in my own house.

That is…up until dinner. My parents arrive into the house like a flash of wind, only ten times louder. Their happy chuckles echo throughout the house, letting us all knows that they’ve arrived. As soon as they have taken their suitcases up the stairs and placed them in the bedroom they both trot back down and sit at the table. We eat in a happy banter briefly before we all fall into a tense silence, or maybe it’s just tense to Jason, Chad, and me. Across the Table Chad shoots me a look a demanding look that says “Tell them!” and Jason who is sitting next to him shoots me an encouraging look along the lines of “You can do this.”

Clearing my throat I set my fork down on my plate and turn to my parents, “Mom Dad, I have something I need to tell you.”

Mom gives me her full attention setting down her silverware, while dad glances up at me and nods continuing to chew his food fervently, “What is it sweetheart?” My mother asks sweetly giving me the most angelic smile in the world.

“Um,” I stare down at my plate and rub my temples nervously, “I-I-I’m gay,” I rush out, Mom smiles as Dad chokes on his food for a brief moment before continuing to eat. My mother picks up her glass of water and takes a delicate sip before looking at me, “We know.”

“Oh great bec-wait what?” I ask her in confusion. Mom just leans back in her chair and smiles, “We’ve known for a while sweetheart we were just waiting until you were comfortable enough to tell us, isn’t that right David?” She asks my father, he leans back in his chair as well wiping at his mouth with a napkin before looking at me and nodding.

“Yes, I’m pretty proud that you’ve reached that point son, congratulations.” He says giving me a hearty warm smile. For a moment my world spins, what the hell just happened am I in some parallel universe or something. Jason looks stunned but relieved, and Chad just looks utterly shocked.

“Wait so I’m I the only one who had no idea about this?” He asks in disgruntled annoyance. My mom chuckles, “Oh chad your kind of an idiot sometimes so of course you didn’t,” My brother just crosses his arms angrily.

“So what else do you have to tell them Caleb, huh?” He asks a smirk rising onto his face. Mom and Dad both look at me, their expressions visualizing their thoughts. My father finally speaks, “There’s something else?” He asks me his eyebrows knitted in a look of confusion.

Silently I nod, but I can’t seem to get the words out. Out of nowhere Jason stands up walking around the table to the chair next to me, beneath the wooden slate he laces his fingers with mine and then pulls our hands out of the concealment, placing them onto the table. My parents eyebrows shoot up in shock and they both glance at each other, “Um, Jason….is my boyfriend.” I mutter quietly before looking up at him, he smiles down at me lovingly before turning to look at my parents, quickly I turn to look at them both then blush and stutter, “I-Is that o-okay?”

My mother glances at us for a moment longer before she bursts out into a fit of giggles, Jason and I give each other confused looks before chad slams his hands onto the table in frustration, “What the hell is wrong with this family, am I the only normal one?”

That causes my father to burst out into laughter, and then there my parents are, both laughing like a pair of freaking lunatics. Finally mom turns to my father, “David, do you remember when Emily was still pregnant with Jason, and I was pregnant with Caleb, and Emily knew that she was having a boy but we decided we wanted to be surprised so we held it off.” My father nods with a loving look at my mother as she continues, “ Her and I were so set that I would have a girl, we decided that when I did our children were destined to fall in love and get married, and then we had Caleb and those dreams were dashed.” She stops laughing for a moment then gazes at us both excitedly, “And yet here we are.”

Jason and I glance at each other and he grins down at me before placing a chaste kiss on my forehead. The fact that we were meant together from the very beginning seems a weird prospect to me, but it makes butterflies flutter in my tummy to think that our parents had been setting us up even before our birth. The rest of the dinner is happy and light-hearted as everyone laughs and jokes and reminisces of the past. Jason and I hold hands for the rest of the night, for once not having to hide from the world around us.

The next week at school Jason and I are standing at my locker talking, but minding the eyes around us. We have yet to reveal ourselves to the student body, because I’m too nervous at what people think. Jason is itching to tell everyone, and that is what he is saying as we converse at my locker.

“Why not?” He whines in annoyance, “We already told your parents and your brother, don’t you like how it feels to be able to touch and hold each other whenever we want?” Blushing I open my locker to block out his adamant expression.

“I do, but this is different.” Jason scoffs, “People love me, and they think I’m a god, they wouldn’t dare touch or hurt you.” I roll my eyes at his cocky description of himself before opening my bag and shoving my books inside. Everything is going well until Chad shouts down the hallway with Sadie at his arms, “Hey Jason, my brother in law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The whole hallways stops and stares at us.

Whispers fly throughout the hallway shooting from student’s mouths. “Brother in law, Chad doesn’t have a sister.”

“That must mean that it’s his brother right?”

“Is Caleb gay?”

“Is Jason gay?”

Groaning I stick my head into my locker, much like an ostrich sticks its head in the sand. Sadie shrieks and runs over, “Oh my god no way!” She slaps my back and I scream in pain before removing my head from the confines of the metal closet giving her a sharp look. “You didn’t tell me you told you parents, that is amazing what did they say about you guys?”

“They were fine with it.” I mutter quietly as the students in the hallway continue to talk.

“Really so are you going to come out to the school?” She asks excitedly, Jason groans when she says this, “I’m trying to convince him but he refuses.” Then he turns to me, giving me puppy dog eyes that would melt hearts…..except for I don’t have a heart, so I just shake my head. “Don’t you love me?” He asks taking my hand in his. I blush and look around the hall, already kids are noting it, and talking about it. In truth the way he is looking at me is kind of melting my resolve. Of course I love him, and of course I want to be able to kiss him whenever I want. “Of course I love you.” I whisper looking up at him. His thumb strokes my hand lightly, massaging my flesh.

“Do you really, if you don’t we can break up.” He states looking into my eyes, those words send my body into shock and I stiffen, quickly shaking my head, “No I don’t want to break up, I love you Jason.” I say sincerely reaching down and grabbing his other hand. The smile he gives me sends shivers rushing up my spine, and he leans down and whispers into my ear, “Then don’t hold back, and let’s give them a show.”

Then he leans down and kisses me.

Right in the middle of the hallway where everybody can see, the stares of the teenagers as his lips crash against mine is unnerving for a moment, but soon I’m in bliss and I don’t care. I’ve finally reached that place that I’ve always wanted to reach. The ability to finally stand on my feet and be who I really am instead of someone that I’m not, this is the greatest feeling in the world. The people around me that are judging me, whether they are verbally announcing it or not, I could care less about them.  Those people  who so shallowly and blindly fallow the beliefs of their parents or their religions and cant even make a proper opinion for themselves. They will forever be following the opinions of their parents and be locked in a close minded world. They will be caged while I am free, free and living my life as I have always wanted to.

No holding Back

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Brad & Nick By Lex

Teen Fiction

136K 7.2K 23
Two Bros. One Friendship. One may or may not be in love with the other bro's boyfriend.
65.3K 1K 31
See what a boy's decision will be when he faced his problem about his Sexual Orientation. Description inside! :) Cover by @semperfidelis_ Thank you...
3.3K 136 28
Daniel, a seventeen year old, is gay. He meets who turns out to be his best friend ever, but, just one problem, he's straight... Can Daniel keep his...
1.8K 127 44
Tyler, the popular jock with a gentle and friendly demeanor who never fails to brighten Miles' darkest days, helped Miles, the openly gay teenage kid...