CaitVi/Reader One-Shots

Multifiction2513 द्वारा

One Shots of Caitlyn and Vi from Arcane with Reader. Will try to update regularly, but most likely when inspi... अधिक

Silco's Daughter Pt 2
Silco's Daughter Pt 3
Caitlyn x Reader - Not Good Enough
Vi x Reader - Always You
Vi x Reader - You Love Me?
Young!CaitVi x Young! Reader - Field Trip
Caitlyn x Reader - Remember Me (Part One)
Remember Me (Part 2)
Remember Me (Part 3)
Remember Me (Part 4)
Caitlyn x Reader - Fight It
Caitlyn x Vi - You're My Home
Caitlyn x Vi - You Talk In Your Sleep

CaitVi x Reader (Silco's Daughter)

3K 26 19
Multifiction2513 द्वारा

The trio had arrived at Caitlyn's house and Caitlyn had been quickly whisked away out of her room by her mother and father. Vi and Y/N sat on Caitlyn's bed, making themselves comfortable as they awaited Caitlyn's return.

Vi looked to Y/N as she began to wince and cover her ears.

"Hey, Y/N. You okay?" Vi asked as she placed her hand on Y/N's knee, squeezing it gently.

Y/N shook her head as she looked to Vi, "She's in pain, I can feel it. Every time he tries to help he seems to make it worse."

"Your powers seem to have gotten stronger since we met Caitlyn. Is there a reason for that?" Vi asked as she raised her eyebrow at Y/N.

Y/N blushed slightly as she thought of Caitlyn, before looking back up at Vi.

"Perhaps, but you know it's never gonna happen. We're too...different." Y/N replied.

"Why? Because your father is Silco." Vi replied.

Y/N nodded and sighed as she began to play with her fists, trying to busy herself as she could still hear Caitlyn in pain.

"Are you ever gonna tell her? If you feel so strongly about her, you know you'll have to eventually, right?" Vi asked.

Y/N shook her head and stood up from the bed as she began to pace.

"Yeah, because that would be such a great idea. Oh yeah, Cait. By the way, my father is Silco. That's why I know so much about him and his Shimmer operation. Yeah, I'm just gonna tell the woman I'm falling in love with that I am, quite literally, the Devil's spawn. That the reason I have all these powers is because he used to use me as his own personal lab rat, and pump me full of Shimmer. I can't do that, Vi." Y/N stated in frustration as she looked to Vi.

Y/N froze as she heard the door shut behind her. Vi stood up and gave Caitlyn and Y/N a small awkward smile, "I'm gonna go freshen up, give you guys some privacy."

"No, Vi..." Y/N called after her, but she was gone.

Y/N sighed and ran her hand through her hair before she turned around to meet Caitlyn.

"How long have you been standing there? How much did you hear?" Y/N asked as she held her head in shame.

"Enough." Caitlyn replied as she moved closer to Y/N, "So, you're falling in love with me?"

Y/N looked to Caitlyn in surprise and smiled at the bluenette, "How could I not? Have you met you? You're amazing, Cupcake. But can we please talk about the other thing?"

Caitlyn nodded and moved to sit on her bed, patting the space beside her for Y/N to sit. Y/N sat beside her and sighed as Caitlyn took her hand in hers.

"So, you're Silco's daughter? You told me that your parents died?" Caitlyn asked as she rubbed her thumb gently across Y/N's hand.

"My father was always dead to me. He's always treated me like a guinea pig, pumping me with his Shimmer. Eventually, the effects of the drug became permanent and the memories of him have scarred my mind." Y/N replied as she kept her gaze on her hand in Caitlyn's, not wanting to look her in the eye.

Caitlyn lifted Y/N's chin with her free hand and placed her hand on Y/N's cheek, gently brushing it with her thumb.

"Y/N, to me you're perfect, okay? I don't care who your father is, but because of him you have these gifts. These powers may have been brought on by Silco's torture and abuse, but you have used your powers for good. You use your powers to help the people of the Undercity, to fight against your father and his Shimmer operation. Y/N, your blood does not define who you are, but your heart does. And you have a good heart, Y/N." Caitlyn declared.

"How can you be so sure?" Y/N asked as she looked to Caitlyn.

"You are nothing like your father, Y/N. You are kind and you care about the Undercity. I trust you, Y/N and I care about you a lot too." Caitlyn replied as she removed her hand from Y/N's face and rested her head on her shoulder.

Y/N looked down to Caitlyn's leg, seeing the blood stained bandage wrapped around it.

"Can I take a proper look at this please?" Y/N asked as she gently placed her hand on Caitlyn's thigh.

Caitlyn nodded as she lifted her head off of Y/N's shoulder. Y/N kneeled in front of Caitlyn and gently began to remove the bandage. Caitlyn winced as the bandage left her wound.

"Sorry, Cupcake. I'll be as gentle and careful as I can, but it may sting a little." Y/N informed as she looked up at Caitlyn.

Caitlyn nodded at Y/N with a small smile on her face. Y/N took a closer look at the wound, examining it carefully.

"Okay, Cupcake. Seems that you're father missed a few pieces of shrapnel, can't blame him cause they are quite small. I'll be able to get it all out and heal it as best as I can, then I'll wrap it in a fresh bandage." Y/N informed with a small smile.

Caitlyn nodded and laid down on her bed, making herself comfortable.

Y/N hovered her hands over Caitlyn's wound and began to draw the metal fragments from her leg in liquid form.

Y/N used the metal to create a small ring, which she handed to Caitlyn, "For you, Cait."

"Is that the shrapnel from my leg?" Caitlyn asked as she placed it on her finger with a light blush on her face.

"Yeah. Okay, this may sting a little." Y/N replied as she began to heal Caitlyn's wound with water.

Caitlyn winced slightly as Y/N finished placing the fresh bandage around her thigh.

"Sorry, Cupcake. We're all done here." Y/N informed before she climbed up onto the bed, joining Caitlyn.

Caitlyn looked over at Y/N and reached out to stroke her cheek, noticing a small bruise.

Y/N took Caitlyn's hand in hers and gazed up at the bluenette, as she kissed her hand.

Y/N carefully moved herself on the bed and hovered over Caitlyn. Slowly, she leaned in and hovered herself over Caitlyn's lips. Y/N's gaze moved from Caitlyn's lips to her beautiful blue eyes.

"May I..." Y/N began to ask, but was interrupted as Caitlyn pulled Y/N in, capturing her lips with her own.

Suddenly, the moment was ruined as they heard Vi clear her throat. Y/N carefully rolled off of Caitlyn and sit beside her on the bed, smirking at her best friend. Caitlyn blushed deeply as she sat beside Y/N with her head on her shoulder, as she intertwined their fingers together as she reached for Y/N's hand.

"Looks like we're getting very friendly in here. We all good with everything?" Vi asked as she smirked at the couple.

Caitlyn smiled at Vi and then beamed up at Y/N, "We're better than good, Vi." Y/N replied with a smile before she kissed Caitlyn's temple.

"Yeah, I can see that. So, Cupcake...what's the plan now?" Vi asked.

"We have a meeting with the council tonight. My mother has pulled some strings, so we need to get our case together to present to them. This will help us against Silco and help us bring peace to the Undercity." Caitlyn replied.

"What if they ask us how we know all this stuff about Silco and his Shimmer operation?" Y/N asked.

"Y/N, if you tell them about your connection to Silco, I promise you that I will not let anything happen to you. You have my word, my love." Caitlyn replied as she placed a soft kiss to Y/N's cheek.

Vi sighed at the outpour of emotion, "Okay, enough of all the lovey dovey stuff. Let's get this case together and bring an end to Silco."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

38.3K 1.4K 29
❝ 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑢𝑠? ❞ ❝ 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑢𝑠. 𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡...𝑜𝑖𝑙 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟. 𝑊𝑎𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒. ❞ ❧ 𝐴 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑏�...
10.3K 222 15
A Vi x reader fanfic because there's not enough of them.
43.4K 1.3K 34
Warning- Violence, Drug abuse, alcohol usage, sexual content, etc. Female reader with she/her pronouns **I do not own the arcane characters** She g...
1.4K 39 6
"Know this, Silco. I didn't do this for you, or Zaun, or your cause. I did this for Jinx, and only her." Spark, just Spark, is a nobody running acros...