Seducing Mr. JEON [ Jinkook]...

By moonseokjinlovesyou

[Completed] Seokjin is on mission of seducing Jeon Jungkook πŸ’œ More

characters
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14.
15.
16.
17.
18
19.
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45

5

2.7K 238 43
By moonseokjinlovesyou

Seokjin didn't bother to answer any of Hoseok's questions, anyhow they will be always stupid. All his mind now wants to get revenge on that brat.

How dare he??

" Stop thinking so much you look ugly!!"

Hoseok said with even sound effects making Seokjin hit his arm.

"Auch, Do you wanna die? I am driving"

" Then just drive "

Seokjin looked at himself in the mirror, no he is not looking ugly. The ugly word and Kim Seokjin can never go in one sentence. It can go with that brat very well.

" Don't do anything embarrassing there. I am taking responsibility for driving Jungkook to Jimin's home "

Seokjin rolled his eyes at his friend. Is he serious!?

"Me embarrassing you? it can be reversed"

" seokjinnie, you got frozen in the airport"

Here we go Jung Hoseok's squeaky laugh.

" you bitch, I wasn't"

"For your information, I saw the complete scene through my own eyes and even Jimin too"

God!!! Was Seokjin visibly frozen?! Is that brat got it too?

" come on Hoseok, ah, it can be anyone's reaction if you get hugged by a stranger. And I can say he was too. "

" As you say, but you couldn't vocal any sounds throughout the ride"

"It's because....it was boring.!!!! All of you looked too ugly "

" Sure you would have bullied that guy, he looked innocent to me "

Seokjin hit him again, though Hoseok screamed at him for that.

" shut up, it's all took him to talk about your fashion sense and you fell for him! It's all his tactics...how can you be so dumb!?!"

" He won't get anything from that, just say you are jealous because he adored me and Jimin. And straight away said you are a bully"

Again a slap on Hoseok's arm.

" who knows he might be really ugly, seeing his bratty ass now I feel I would have bullied him well. There might have been a reason he deserved that. But don't you think it's strange he didn't know how Jimin looks?? Like he thought I was Jimin because of that stupid name board I guess"

" Hmm, me too. We should ask him about that "

" A lot, we have to ask him about a lot. But right now I have a plan -"

" I am not going to involve in that "

"You traitor!!!!"

" It's because your plans are disastrous. He has a great fashion sense too, not like you wearing pink and blue on every occasion, so he is on my good side"

" He wears just black as we saw in most of the photos"

"He carries fashion in his breath"

Seokjin snorted, loudly. Hoseok does have a weird fashion sense.

" So are you telling me you are not going to help me, so it means you are not going help Jimin too!? So you don't worry about your two best friends you spent most of your time with, the two besties who always dragged your drunk ass back home, the two who helped you copy all the assignments, and became models for your out-of-box fashion sense and -"

"Stop it, it's not working on me. I said I am not going to help you actively but not Jimin. I do think we should tell the things directly to Jungkook. How Jimin had a breakup and is not ready for a new relationship. He looks like someone who understands things-"

" Then he will go and tell the same thing to his parents and Jimin. And Jimin gets all the burnt. Do you think our parents understand us!?? "

Hoseok nodded, it could be possible. That's why Jin thought of seducing Jungkook in the first place.

" But we can get to know him. If we feel he is a good one-"

" He is a bad boy"

" only to you"

Seokjin huffed and turned his face to the window. It means he is putting Hoseok on time out, well Hoseok is happy.

Once they reached the guest house seokjin said he was going alone inside to call Jungkook down. Hoseok didn't mind until he didn't get entangled in Jin's masterless masterplans.

Seokjin took a deep breath before entering the guest house, it was his favorite place. He does have a lot of memories here with Hoseok and Jimin. He will never trade them for anything. Now, Jungkook is on his bad side, it makes him madder that this person is using this place which is Seokjin's safe cocoon.

Today's mission is to make sure Jungkook knows how to respect his elders. He should call Jin Hyung. And he will make sure Jungkook knows he shouldn't be on the bad side of KIM Seok-jin.

He looked around the house as soon as he entered. Jungkook is nowhere to be seen, not in the kitchen, not in the living hall.

Expecting him to be in the bedroom he jogged through the stairs. God!! It's a three-floor building and has 6 bedrooms. He doesn't know where this guy is.

It's the fourth room door he is opening, if the guy is not here too seokjin going to scream his name for him to come out from the room whichever he is in.

But he didn't expect to get a view of Jeon Jungkook standing in front of him only covered with a white towel at his hips, the water still trickling down from his wet hair. He has perfect six abs as they show in movies!! And yeah, Seok-jin is frozen, fuck he can't even move his limb and all that jogging on the stairs makes him gasp for air.

Jungkook tilted his head looking at Seokjin, and why the fuck Seokjin just mimicked him.

" Going to stare at my body all of your life??"

You brat, you fucking wish!!!

" I have to bleach my eyes now "

" oh, should I buy it for you!?"

What!!? What the fuck!!?

Seokjin get-together where are your talking skills!!? You fucking won all the debates competition though they are during school time. It means you are born with talking skills, show him right now.

" Oh, you do have manners of helping people!?"

" A lot"

"Oh wait I am talking about manners with the guy who doesn't even know how to address elders?"

"Seok-jin. Kim Seok-jin. See I still talk with respect "

" It's Hyung for you"

No, Seok-jin is not scared. why will he get scared just because Jungkook is approaching him with that cold stare? He knows Kung Fu, though Jungkook has a black belt in that he can hit him, surely at least at his dick.

"Am I still ugly!?"

No. why his breath is so hot, maybe he took a hot shower!! Makes sense.

" yes....p..pretty much"

Seokjin thought of telling Hoseok how he made Jungkook speechless with his comrade Until Seokjin felt Jungkook nearing him, it was like he was all over in Seok-jin's personal space.

" w..what are y..you doing!??"

" your lips are so ugly, I wonder if are they from surgery, but it looks like a birth defect "

You!???

No, seokjin's lips are not trembling...not at all.

" They are the plumpy, most kissable, and the biteable thing that exists in this world, you moron"

" They looked unused"

" you....you... I...how dare you !?"

" So still doesn't get the second kiss!!! "

No, seokjin still doesn't get his first kiss, so what!!?

Wait!!! Second!?

" oh, yeah second. I hate you so much for stealing my first kiss, seokjin"

No, not in any way!!! Why is Seokjin still not hearing the galaxy exploding?

" you liar, telling all lies-"

" I wish too. You as my first kiss, I want it to be a lie too. "

Seokjin hates everything. Jungkook is a really bad boy. How can he talk like that? He doesn't want to cry in front of him. All he wants is to sleep on Jimin's lap and hold on to Hoseok's hand while Jimin feeds him his favorite strawberry ice cream.

He hates Jungkook, so so much.

He is a really bad one.

And he told him he was his first kiss. He always thought if Taehyung felt the same way for him, he would have his first kiss with him. Now it's all gone, without him knowing.

He hates everything.

Seokjin ran to the car leaving Jungkook with a masked expression on his face.

Seokjin will never think about how intimidating Jungkook is, how he makes him feel conscious, how he makes him scream for help whenever he is near to him. All Seokjin wants is to sleep and cry.

At the end of writing this chapter-

"aww my seokjinnie 🥺🥺🥺 just wait you brat Jungkook"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 2.6K 23
"π‘Šπ’‰π‘’π‘› π‘Œπ‘œπ‘œπ‘›π‘”π‘– π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π½π‘–π‘šπ‘–π‘› π‘π‘œπ‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘’π‘‘ π‘–π‘›π‘‘π‘œ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘π‘’π‘‘ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘Žπ‘”π‘’..." . . . . . 𝐼𝑑 𝑖𝑠 π‘Ž π‘Œπ‘œπ‘œπ‘›π‘šπ‘–π‘› π‘“π‘Žπ‘›π‘“π‘–...
14.1K 808 34
jikook
38.6K 2.4K 31
Jin and Jungkook had to lose someone who meant a lot to them and chose not to start a relationship with anyone else. Until they finally met. Having a...
6.4K 377 6
Jeon Jungkook, has everything Except Kim Seokjin!