The one with Gabriella|| Joey...

By Alva_3212

I thought today would be normal but little did i know that when i walked in to the coffe shop i would meet my... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

1

8.5K 53 8
By Alva_3212

I just got back from work in LA and i decided that i would buy a cup of coffee. I walked in to Central Perk and orderd a cappucino and sat down in a high chair.

??: There's nothing to tell! He's just some guy I work with!

??: C'mon, you're going out with the guy! There's gotta be something wrong with him!

I giggled quietly and continued to listening.

??:  So does he have a hump? A hump and a hairpiece?

??: Wait, does he eat chalk?

I looked up at them and stared  weird at the blond girl.

I decided to take up my sketch pad and start working.

??: Here is your coffe. The blond male said

I thanked him and continued drawing.

(what she drew)

I continue listening to the group

??: Then I look down, and I realize there's a phone... there.

???: Instead of...?

??: That's right.

I look up and make eye contact with the most handsome man I ever seen

His black hair hanging in-front of his beautiful brown eyes.

I look back down again and focus on my drawing

???: Hey, How you doin??

Gabriella: Hey.

???: Im Joey.

Gabriella: Gabriella but you can call me Gabby.

Joey: Well very nice to meet you Gabby. can I sit down?

Gabriella: Sure.

We continue talking and later I join him and his friends at a apartment

Entering the apartment

Joey: hey guys!

All: hey!

Joey: everyone the is Gabby, Gabby this is Monica, Ross, Phoebe and Chandler

Gabriella: Nice to meet you guys.

Monica: you too! Come on sit!

I sit down on the couch next to Joey

Gabriella: so if you don't mind me asking why is there a girl in a wedding dress in the kitchen?

Monica: oh That's my old friend Rachel.

Rachel: C'mon Daddy, listen to me! It's like, it's like, all of my life, everyone has always told me, 'You're a shoe! You're a shoe, you're a shoe, you're a shoe!'. And today I just stopped and I said, 'What if I don't wanna be a shoe? What if I wanna be a- a purse, y'know? Or a- or a hat! No, I'm not saying I want you to buy me a hat, I'm saying I am a ha- It's a metaphor, Daddy!

Ross: You can see where he'd have trouble.

Rachel: Look Daddy, it's my life. Well maybe I'll just stay here with Monica.

They all look at monica

Monica: Well, I guess we've established who's staying here with Monica.

Rachel: Well, maybe that's my decision. Well, maybe I don't need your money. Wait!! Wait, I said maybe!!

...

I'm still at Monica's apartment and have started to get to know everyone.

(The door buzzer sounds and Chandler gets it.)

Chandler: Please don't do that again, it's a horrible sound.

Paul: (over the intercom) It's, uh, it's Paul.

Monica: Oh god, is it 6:30? Buzz him in!

Joey: Who's Paul?

Ross: Paul the Wine Guy, Paul?

Monica: Maybe.

Joey: Wait. Your 'not a real date' tonight is with Paul the Wine Guy?

Ross: He finally asked you out?

Monica: Yes!

Chandler: Ooh, this is a Dear Diary moment.

I giggle at Chandlers coment and Joey smiles at me.

(There's a knock on the door and it's Paul.)

Monica: Hi, come in! Paul, this is.. everybody, everybody, this is Paul.

All: Hey! Paul! Hi! The Wine Guy! Hey!

Chandler: I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name. Paul, was it?

Ross: So Rachel, what're you, uh... what're you up to tonight?

Rachel: Well, I was kinda supposed to be headed for Aruba on my honeymoon, so nothing!

Ross: Right, you're not even getting your honeymoon, God.. No, no, although, Aruba, this time of year... talk about... Big lizards... Anyway, if you don't feel like being alone tonight, Joey and Chandler are coming over to help me put together my new furniture.

Chandler: Yes, and we're very excited about it.

Rachel: Well actually thanks, but I think I'm just gonna hang out here tonight.

Ross: Okay, sure.

Joey: Hey Gabby, you wanna help?

Um sure why not i say as Joey look at me happy.

Joey: pheebs?

phoebe: Oh i wish i could but, i don't want to.

...

Ross: I'm supposed to attach a brackety thing to the side things, using a bunch of these little worm guys. I have no brackety thing, I see no whim guys whatsoever and- I cannot feel my legs.

I sit down next to Ross to help him.

Joey: Done with the bookcase!

Chandler: All finished!

Ross gets up and go to the kitchen, i stand up and walk to joey and lay my head on his shoulder.

Ross: This was Carol's favorite beer. She always drank it out of the can, I should have known.

Joey: Ross, let me ask you a question. She got the furniture, the stereo, the good TV- what did you get?

Ross: you guys.

Chandler: Oh, God.

Joey: You got screwed.

...

Ross: You know what the scariest part is? What if there's only one woman for everybody, y'know? I mean what if you get one woman- and that's it? Unfortunately in my case, there was only one woman- for her...

Joey: What are you talking about? 'One woman'? That's like saying there's only one flavor of ice cream for you. Lemme tell you something, Ross. There's lots of flavors out there. There's Rocky Road, and Cookie Dough, and Bing! Cherry Vanilla. You could get 'em with Jimmies, or nuts, or whipped cream! This is the best thing that ever happened to you! You got married, you were, like, what, eight? He laugh. Welcome back to the world! Grab a spoon!

i laugh at joey.

Ross: I honestly don't know if I'm hungry or horny.

Chandler: Stay out of my freezer!

...

Ross: Grab a spoon. Do you know how long it's been since I've grabbed a spoon? Do the words 'Billy, don't be a hero' mean anything to you?

I look at him confused.

Ross: Y'know, here's the thing. Even if I could get it together enough to- to ask a woman out,... who am I gonna ask? (He looks out of the window.)

...

We walk out of ross's apartment and Joey turnes to me.

Joey: wanna come back to my place he said while smirking at me.

Sure i said and took his hand...

we walked in to their apartment and chandler went strait to his room.

We looked at eachother and smiled.

Joey: Sai che sei davvero bella. ( Translate. You know you're really beautiful.)

Wow, bene grazie i said and we kissed. (wow, well thank you.)

we stumbled into his room, our lips still attached. Clothes flying off.

(AN. i leave the rest to your dreams hehe..)

...

The next morning me, Joey and Chandler sat in Monica and Rachels apartment.

Rachel: Isn't this amazing? I mean, I have never made coffee before in my entire life.

Chandler: That is amazing.

Joey: Congratulations.

monica enters.

All: Morning. Good morning.

Paul: (entering from Monica's room) Morning.

Joey: Morning, Paul.

Rachel: Hello, Paul.

Chandler: Hi, Paul, is it?

(Monica and Paul walk to the door and talk in a low voice so the others can't hear.  The others move Monica's table closer to the door so that they can.)

Joey: That wasn't a real date?! What the hell do you do on a real date?

Monica: Shut up, and put my table back.

All: Okayyy! (They do so.)

Chandler: All right, kids, I gotta get to work. If I don't input those numbers,... it doesn't make much of a difference...

Rachel: So, like, you guys all have jobs?

Monica: Yeah, we all have jobs. See, that's how we buy stuff.

Joey: Yeah, im a actor.

Rachel: Wow! Would I have seen you in anything?

Joey: I doubt it. Mostly regional work.

Rachel: Oh. So Gabby what do you do?

Um well im a designer and right now i work for chanel, I say.

Rachel. Wow really

yeah. And speking of work i have to go home and change before i go to my office.

...

Later i enter central perk and see joey and sit down next to him.

Joey: Hey. He said and put his hand on my thigh.

i blushed had whisperd a quiet hi.

(Rachel enters with a shopping bag.)

Rachel: Guess what?

Ross: You got a job?

Rachel: Are you kidding? I'm trained for nothing! I was laughed out of twelve interviews today.

Chandler: And yet you're surprisingly upbeat.

Rachel: You would be too if you found John and David boots on sale, fifty percent off!

Chandler: Oh, how well you know me...

Rachel: They're my new 'I don't need a job, I don't need my parents, I've got great boots' boots!

How did you pay for them because you know John and david aren't cheep even fifty precent off! i said.

Rachel: Uh, credit card.

Monica: And who pays for that?

Rachel: Um... my... father.

...

Everyone is sitting around the kitchen table.

Monica: C'mon, you can't live off your parents your whole life.

Rachel: I know that. That's why I was getting married.

Phoebe: Give her a break, it's hard being on your own for the first time.

Rachel: Thank you.

Phoebe: You're welcome. I remember when I first came to this city. I was fourteen. My mom had just killed herself and my step-dad was back in prison, and I got here, and I didn't know anybody. And I ended up living with this albino guy who was, like, cleaning windshields outside port authority, and then he killed himself, and then I found aromatherapy. So believe me, I know exactly how you feel.

The word you're looking for is 'Anyway'...

Monica: You ready.

Rachel: No. No,no. How can i be ready? Hey rach ready to jump out the air plane without your parachute. Come on i can't do this!

Monica: You can. i know you can!

Rachel: I don't think so..

Ross: C'mon cut, cut, cut, cut ,cut...

All: Cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut... (She cuts one of them and they cheer.)

Rachel: You know what? I think we can just leave it at that. It's like a symbolic gesture.

Monica: Rach.. That was a libary card!

All: Cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut..

Monica: Welcome to the real world! It sucks. You're gonna love it!

...

Later that night Me and joey are cuddeling in my couch watching tv and eating chinese food.

Joey: You know i really like you gabby even. and i know it might be crazy becuse we met like yesterday but i never felt like this before.

I smiled at him and kissed him softly. I fell the same way joe. I said and he kissed me harder.

...

The next day we are sitting in the coffe house talking.

Rachel: (walks up with a pot of coffee) Would anybody like more coffee?

Chandler: Did you make it, or are you just serving it?

Rachel: I'm just serving it.

All: Yeah. Yeah, I'll have a cup of coffee.

Chandler: Kids, new dream... I'm in Las Vegas...

..........

AN. hi hope you like this chapter and im sorry for any spelling mistakes. Btw i don't know italian so i use google translate so i have no idea if it's right or wrong but i hope it's fine. You know i just wanna give the story more felling if you know what i mean.

(word count: 1817.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 241K 54
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
184K 5.1K 95
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
4.4M 95.2K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
1.1M 26K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...