๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ˆ๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง...

By wizardingworld_army

๐™‡๐™ž๐™ข ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–, ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™จ๐™–๐™ฃ. ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ฉ... More

Dษชsแด„สŸแด€ษชแดแด‡ส€
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜
โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 1
โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 2
โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 3
โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 4
โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 5
โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 6
โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 7
โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 8
โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 9
โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 10
โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 11
โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 12
โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 13
โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 14
โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜ฝ๏ธŽ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜ฝ๏ธŽ

โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜ฝ๏ธŽ ๐…๐ˆ๐๐€๐‹ โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜ฝ๏ธŽ

12 3 0
By wizardingworld_army

━━━━━━━𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄      

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈

𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀'𝐒 eyes were brimming with tears. She couldn't believe what Jungkook told her. She looked at her Uncle through the transparent glass. She could see that she made a mistake of asking about her aunt.

"Don't let him know that I told you" Rina nodded her head.

It must've been so hard for him to keep up with that.

She thought to herself and departed towards her apartment.

She went towards her room and took the album. She was curious what was in there. So, she decided to open since it's the only was she can see her aunt and her uncle with a smile on his face.

Most important day in our life.

First date after marriage.

Crazy dance

New member of our family

My lovable wife and daughter's portrait.

Thanks kookie for this photo

Beautiful view

Baby with her father

Happy family

Rina closed the album in halfway. Her eyes were filled with tears. She knew she met her aunt only once during her wedding but still she missed her.

She took the album in her hand and paced outside her house and went towards the cafe. She thought it would be right to give this album to her uncle.

※○※

She reached the cafe to see Taehyung closing it.

"Mr. Kim! " She yelled his name. Taehyung stopped his work and looked her again with boring expression.

"I need to talk with you! " She came straight to the point.

"Time's up and I need to-" His words got cut off by seeing Rina's hand. His through became soar to that diary.

"I need to talk about this" She showed the diary to him. He nodded his head.

"Come to house" He paced to his car and sat inside and so did Rina.

※○※

"Appa! " Chaerin jumped on her father and hugged him. Her father too did the same.

"Where did you go? I missed you" Her voice was so little. Rina couldn't resist her cute voice.

"Appa was at cafe and appa missed you too baby" His voice was so calm and he smiled at his daughter which made Rina in shock. She never seen Taehyung smiling.

"Eonni! You came with my appa! To play with me? " Her excitement was overloaded.

"Yes Chaerin. After having a little talk with Mr. Kim and we'll play" Rina said with a smile on her lips.

"Ok eonni! " Chaerin beamed with a smile.

"Baby did you finish your home work? " And at that moment her smile faded. She shook her head as no.

"Baby you shouldn't skip your home work. Do it and if you have doubt ask appa" His voice sounded strict. Chaerin was pouting and was about to tear up. Taehyung sighed and kissed his daughter's cheek.

"After you complete we can watch cartoon together. What do you say? " He tried some aegyo which made Rina again with shock expression in her face. She'd never seen this side of Taehyung.

"Okay appa" She said and went to her room. Taehyung chuckled at her daughter and again went with the boring look on his face.

Such a bipolar person

※○※

"Mr. Kim, I wanted to give you this" Rina and Taehyung were sitting in the couch as Rina started the conversation.

"I don't need thi-" His words got cut off Rina

"You're lying! How long are you gonna lie? I know what happened to Mrs. Kim was bad and I do feel bad for you. But-"

"Stop with your ramble. I said right I don't needed that diary" He grotted his teeth in annoyance.

"But Mr. Kim-"

"Just shut up"

Rina sighed and opened the album. She turned pages after last photo she'd seen. There were small texts written. She decided to read it out.

"My life is always destined with you"

"All I need is a perfect family and I thank your girlfriend for dumping you"

"Loving you has filled my soul with more beauty than one lifetime could ever hold"

"I fell in love with you because you loved me when I couldn't love myself"

"One day there will be distance between you and me"

"All I ever wanted was to dream another sunset with you."

Rina turned to next page to see nothing. Further the pages were blank. She looked at Taehyung, his eyes were red and his nose was also. Rina sighed and gave the album to him and he didn't avoid it. He got the album in his hand and hugged it closer enough to his chest. He sobbed so hard. Rina kept her hand on his shoulder for consoling him.

"Let it out Mr. Ki- Uncle Kim. If you're being like this, then think about the people who love you. Think about your daughter, Jungkook, and even your wife. Will she like to see you crying? " Her words made him stuck in realization. He thought only about himself these many days and he didn't think about others.

"I hope you will change and begin to understand the reality" She patted his shoulder and decided to make her leave.

But her steps got stopped by Taehyung's words.

"I will change Rina. These memories are enough for me to live with her again"

Rina gave a warm smile.

・‥…━━━━━━━☆  ☆━━━━━━━…‥・

So this is the final chapter. Epilogue is there. Please wait patiently.

I'm kind of sad that this book is gonna end and technically it did ended.. But we still have the epilogue.. So yeah.. Let's meet there

Bye!
J❀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 47.8K 43
"I can't get my mind off you, I think I might be obsessed. The very thought of you makes me want to get undressed." --- "I felt his deep passion find...
19.9K 612 17
JK: I don't want this life ~~it's hurt ( crying) Tae: let me hold you plzzzz, ~~I wanna hide u from this world, wanna take you in my embrace (with t...
115K 5.3K 22
[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ] โyou want to sing her a lullaby?โž ยฉ luvbotluna ; 2020
13.6K 388 25
[ kth โ€ข wife ] {imagine} {one-shot} {hot fluff} ||| He gets out of the car first. In the blinding chaos, you focus only on the hand he extends to you...