Love Me.

Galing kay NeetaHalai

He is calm and composed, she's loud and bubbly, It's like they fit into each other's lives perfectly, but he... Higit pa

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57

Part 28

1.2K 129 33
Galing kay NeetaHalai

It had been a while since I saw Arnav, like he had informed me, he had been really busy with work but he always made sure to call or text me, it felt good to know that despite being so busy, he made time for me, to at least call me and talk to me, it showed how much efforts he was putting, and I really hoped that everything between us was going to be great.

My phone vibrated in the pocket of my jean while I was walking around the mall with Manvi, today was our shopping day, we both came to the mall once in a while for some shopping, groceries and stuff and sometimes we would go get ourselves some cute clothes too.

A smile formed up on my face as soon as I saw that it was a text from Arnav, I unlocked my phone to read it so I could reply to whatever he had said when I heard Manvi arguing with someone, so I just stopped beside her still staring at my phone.

"I get free today, if you aren't too busy with your work can we go for a date tonight?"

"Sure, would love to. I've missed you." I typed back.

"I've missed you more." I smiled stupidly at his text, it was crazy how just a little text from him ended up making me so happy. I was lost in my own world of happiness when someone waved their hand in front of my face so I looked up.

"Hey, now you don't even see me?" NK asked with a huge smile on his face, I looked at him and then at Manvi who was frowning at him, so he was the one she was arguing with? Why though?

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't expecting to see you. Where have you been lost?" I asked as I greeted him with a hug.

"I'm just around, I haven't seen you in a while, how's everything?"

"Great." I smiled, I was just so happy that I was finally going to get to see Arnav.

"You're still frowning? I apologized, I don't know what more to do." NK looked at Manvi making a really cute face.

"What happened?" I asked in confusion.

"He stepped on my shoes, first of all, it hurt, and these are Louise Vuitton, do you even know how hard I had to work to get them?" Manvi looked at him angrily.

"I'll get them cleaned for you, besides they didn't even get dirty, see my shoes are clean." NK said lifting his leg up showing us the sole of his shoes which were pretty clean.

"Whatever, let's get going." Manvi rolled her eyes as she started walking away leaving me and NK behind laughing at her.

"So... I'll see you around sometime?" I asked.

"Sure." He smiled as we waved goodbye at each other and then headed our way, I rushed to join Manvi who was still frowning, sometimes she could be very particular with her stuff, especially the expensive stuff so I get it that she was angry he stepped on her show, but nothing happened, so it was okay.

"Hey angry bird, relax now, your shoe is fine." I joined her.

"Why do I always come across such irritating guys, why can't I ever meet any nice guy?" She rolled her eyes making me laugh.

We stopped beside our car as I tried to find the keys in my purse while Manvi waited there still staring at her shoes. Oh God, this girl was going to obsess over it forever.

"Khushi?" I turned around and saw Asha walking towards me with a huge smile on her face, wow I don't know why but I was so awkward suddenly.

"Hi..." I said nervously.

"I thought it was you, I haven't seen you since the wedding." She smiled to which I just nodded, I seriously didn't know what to say, I mean I know she was playing cupid for Arnav and I but she was also Sonakshi's mother and that just somehow made me so awkward.

"So... I heard about you and Arnav, I'm so happy that you two finally got together, Barkha and I saw it from the beginning, there was some spark between you two." She smiled, she really seemed happy for him.

"Yeah, your matchmaking worked." I giggled.

"It's good to see him finally moving on and finding happiness, he deserves it after everything he's been through." She said with a little bit of sadness in her eyes.

It must be hard for her though, I mean even though Sona and Arnav were never really together, there was a chance, so it must have taken her so much courage to try to fix up Arnav with me and I really respected her for that.

*****

I was all set for the date, Arnav had texted saying he would pick me up at seven, I couldn't wait to see him already.

I was wearing a powder blue wide leg trouser and a matching corset kind of a top, it looked really cute, I had paired it up with same colored heels, today I was in the mood of going all monochrome.

I sat on the sofa waiting for him impatiently, staring at my phone just to be sure he hadn't cancelled the date or anything when I saw a text I might have missed earlier. It was from NK, I wondered what he was texting about.

"I have a favor to ask."

"What favor?" I asked wondering what he could need, I hoped he wasn't going to ask me out on a date or anything, I hadn't even told him that Arnav and I were together.

"I'm sorry if it's awkward or strange but can I maybe get your friend's number?" a text popped up immediately.

"And why would that be awkward?" I smiled stupidly, so... he was interested in Manvi? And Manvi was pissed at him for stepping on her shoes, this was going to be fun.

"Because I had asked you out..."

"Hey, no judgement here... everyone deserves to find someone, it's natural. I can't give you her number without her permission though, let me talk to her and then get back to you?"

"Okay, I'll be waiting... impatiently."

I looked at Manvi who was keenly watching some show called YOU on the TV, I could say she was so into it because she hadn't even commented anything about my date today, otherwise she always had something to say. I cleared my throat to get her attention, she looked at me for a second and then back at the TV.

"Yeah you look cute, Arnav is going to love it." She said, her eyes still on TV.

"Idiot! This isn't about me, it's about you." I slapped her lightly on her arm, she frowned but still wouldn't look at me. Seriously, what was this show?

"What?"

"Remember the guy that stepped on your shoes? He's asking for your number."

"Well he's not getting my number unless he wants to me buy new shoes." She rolled her eyes, completely uninterested.

"Manvi! He want's your number like he's interested in you." I said finally managing to get her attention, she looked at me with her eyes wide open and for a moment she did say anything, she just looked at me in surprise.

"Should I give it to him?" I asked.

"I don't know, do whatever you feel like and don't disturb me." She gave me a strict look and then went back to watching her TV, I just shrugged and shared her number with NK, he replied with a thank you and at that exact time, I heard the doorbell ring.

I got as excited knowing it must be Arnav, he was finally here yayyy. I stood up and rushed to open the door and as expected, there he was, looking handsome as ever in his three-piece suit. He always wore the same types of suit and in similar colors so there wasn't much difference but still somehow he always managed to take my breath away.

"Wow, you look... wow. I'm speechless." He smiled as he looked at me from top to bottom.

"Well, that was the intention. You look pretty handsome yourself Mr. who are you going to kill with those looks?" I smirked trying to flirt, I know I was terrible at it but hey, he was my boyfriend, I could flirt terribly with him and it was fine.

"Just this gorgeous girl named Khushi." He said making me blush.

"So shall we?" He held his hands out to me, I held his hand as we walked out and headed towards the parking lot, he unlocked the car and opened the door for me but wouldn't let my hand go.

"I can't sit in if you don't leave my hand." I giggled.

"I know... I just... I've missed you so much the past couple days, I wanted to escape from work and just come see you." He smiled, aww that's cute. Why does he always say the right things?

"I've missed you too." I pouted.

"I know, and I know usually the kiss happens at the end of the date but I so want to kiss you right now." He said stepping closer, closing the gap between us. My heart was suddenly racing, of course I'd love for him to kiss me, but I don't know why my heart was reacting this way, calm down heart.

He tucked my hair behind my ears so they wouldn't get in the way and slowly leaned in, brushing his thumb on my lips and he bit his lower lip, damn that was sexy. I closed my eyes the moment his lips touched mine, he dint kiss me immediately, he just brushed his lips against mine lightly, as if he was teasing me, my breaths were getting heavier by each passing moment.

Slowly her parted my lips with his and kissed me, rolling his tongue inside my mouth, his breath was all minty, he tasted like mint candy, I dug my nails on his hair, holding on to him as he deepened the kiss, I was glad, I had the car to lean, he pushed me so I was leaning on the car and continued exploring my mouth.

The kiss today was so beautiful and so different from the other kisses we had shared, it showed how much we had both missed each other, just in a couple days and that somehow made me believe that he was right, someday he was going to fall in love with me, like I was in love with him, I just had to wait for that day to come.

He pulled apart looking flustered, I'm sure I looked the same too, I was already blushing even.

"Let's get going before anything else happens and we skip the whole date part." He smirked and winked at me as he walked towards the driver's side and got in.

Wait, did Arnav just say that? Oh My God, did he think about us that intimately? I got in the car and looked at him, he was still smirking, he turned the car on and drove off once I was settled while I just stared at him, I wanted to ask him about what he had just said but I was kind of shy too.

The restaurant he had picked for dinner wasn't too far, so we were there in like ten minutes, we parked the car and headed inside where he had a table booked for us already.

"We sat down and I immediately grabbed the menu while Arnav kept on staring at me, I wondered why."

"Stop staring, it's making me shy." I blushed hiding my face with the menu.

"What can I do, you look so beautiful, it's hard to look anywhere else. How did I get so lucky?" He smiled and all I could do is blush stupidly, I was sure my whole face was red.

After we placed the order, I looked around at the interiors, I always admired hotels for their interiors, they had such good interiors, and while I was busy doing that, Arnav slowly slid his hand onto mine which obviously made me look at him, he smiled at me as soon as I looked at him.

"Tell me, what's going on in your mind?" He asked. How could he read me like that? I hadn't even made it so obvious.

"Nothing... just what you said in the parking lot." I blushed.

"Oh... did it make you awkward?"

"Not really... I just dint know you had thought of us like that." I blushed again, okay Khushi for God's sake stop blushing so much!!!

"Isn't it obvious? We are humans, we are attracted to each other, there's going to be all kind of thoughts, but they don't have to mean anything unless we're both ready for it."

"Are you?" I asked immediately, shit! Did I sound desperate? I shouldn't have asked that question.

"I've thought about what it could be like, every time I see you, you just make me feel all kinds of things and sometimes yeah, I think I'd want to know how it is, and know what the hype is about." He laughed.

"Hype?"

"You should hear the guys in my friend group talk about it every time, they make it sound... I don't know so great. Even though for some of them it's always been casual, and you know not with someone they would want to be with. So I just wonder if they talk so greatly about it when it's casual, what could it be like when there's feelings involved."

"It's not like that for you?"

"No... I might not look like it but I believe in romance, and love and I don't judge anyone for their choices but I wouldn't want for it to be casual for me at least, I need feelings and passion and all that Bollywood stuff." He laughed making me laugh too. It was cute that he wasn't just looking for fun, I loved that about him.

"So... you've never... umm before?" I asked awkwardly.

"No, I've never had sex before, you can say the term Khushi, we're adults, besides isn't it obvious?" He laughed. I just wanted to bury my face somewhere already, I don't know why it was so awkward. Well, I'll get used to it.

"Hey, it's good to ask than just assume." I said as I started serving the food on my plate so I wouldn't have to look at him awkwardly.

"So you have any other questions?" He asked while serving himself the food.

"Just one more, but it's making me shy." I laughed nervously.

"Hey... you don't have to be shy with me, be as comfortable as you would be with your best friend or anyone close."

"Do you think about it happening... with us?"

"Yeah I do... I mean not today or something like that, but someday in the future, when you're comfortable enough to say the term in front of me and of course when you're ready too, and if you aren't we can also wait until we're married, however long that takes." He smiled.

"Okay." I smiled back finally starting to eat. I liked that he thought about us being married in the future, it meant that he was serious about us, that he was in this relationship as much as I was, and that's all I ever wanted right?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

49.9K 2.4K 6
A girl who is blissfully living her life with her husband meets her past which was hidden from her. What will be her reaction and what changes that p...
110K 6.5K 25
Khushi is a mad girl who behaves like a small child. Lost her memory when she was 19. Arnav is a busy tycoon. A workaholic who doesn't have time for...
264K 13.5K 61
Hate and Love are two such powerful emotions, but can they ever coexist? Since childhood, Khushi has loved Arnav and has always dreamt of getting mar...
297K 13.7K 26
Past.. Is a tricky word. It's past, The past which has already occurred. Yet, The same past has the power to affect the beautiful present and future...