Brotherly love

By doodledoodiddle28

The world of Oliver Scott just got turned upside down. What would happen if there was one more Barley boy? C... More

Intro
Little brothers, big trouble
Light 'em up
Bottoms up
Let em burn
Science experiment
Always in your corner
Inked
Harsh
Character Q & A
Window Pains
Cival War
Guilt Trip

Bail me out

2.9K 52 12
By doodledoodiddle28

Alex's pov age 14

Shit. Shit. Shit. "You're dead, kid." Ollie smirked. I was in my room, and he just so happened to come in at the perfect time, right as the smoke left my lips.

••••••••

"He's here!" Ryley yelled from downstairs. I immediately jumped out of bed and raced downstairs, just as Ollie walked in the front door. I ran straight to him, and he wasn't at all surprised. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight. "Missed you." I mumbled into his shoulder. "Missed you more." He answered.

I eventually let go and let Ryley warp him in a hug. "Welcome home, squirt." He teased. "Glad to be home, old man." Ollie smiled back. "Watch it. I can still beat your ass." Ryley laughed, ruffling his hair. "Hell no, that's what you have him for. I stopped being a victim a long time ago." Ollie teased, pointing to me. I rolled my eyes, not liking the attention. "You shouldn't swear so much Oliver, what sort of example are you setting for your baby brother?" I mock scolded. "Don't act like you're so innocent." Ryley smiled. "Oh?" Ollie asked. I huffed, I'm already being teamed up on.

"Go grab my bags please, I would have but I knew you'd run straight to me. I don't blame you, imagine being stuck with this guy, jeez." Ollie teased, winking at me. "You're awfully mouthy little boy." Ryley scolded jokingly. "Ah shit I'm in trouble." Ollie laughed. "I've been busting your ass since you were seven, I'll still flip you over my knee." Ryley warned, putting Ollie in a headlock for effect.

I sighed and walked out to Ollie's car, grabbing his bags from the backseat. He is visiting for a week or so and I couldn't be happier. I miss him tons. I love Ryley, but he doesn't share the little brother bond. Before I went inside I pulled my juul from my waistline, taking a hit. They don't have to know.

I walked back in the house, lugging his bags with me. "Did you take over my room?" He asks when I get inside. "Oh, um yeah. Ryley moved my stuff in there after we threw the 'no more pain in the ass' party." I answered. Ollie smirked, proud of my sarcasm. "Watch it." Ryley scolded from the livingroom. "I was allowed to say ass when I was twelve, lay off a little." Ollie argued. Ryley just rolled his eyes and glared at Ollie when he thought I wasn't looking.

"Alright I haven't been here in forever, tell me everything I missed." Ollie smiled, sitting us all down on the couch. "Well there's not much to tell." I mumbled. "Alex got caught with a beer two weeks ago at a 'study group' I wore him out pretty good for that." Ryley said casually. I huffed, of course he'd bring that up. "Ouch." Ollie hissed. "You don't even know." I mumbled. "Trust me kid, I know. I've done everything you have done, and everything you haven't done yet." Ollie laughed, making Ryley chuckle. I went into the kitchen, 'for a drink', but in reality I took another hit off my vape and waved the smoke away before coming back. I made sure to grab a pepsi, I'm not dumb.

I set the table and we ate dinner in casual conversation, just enjoying each other's company. I went up to my room when we were done. I took a shower and sat down in my computer chair, pulling my vape off the charger. I was only gonna take a few hits, then go join them downstairs again. I took a hit, letting it fill my lungs and throat before letting it out. I did it again. Again. Again.

Shit. Shit. Shit. "You're dead, kid." Ollie smirked. He just so happened to come in at the perfect time, right as the smoke left my lips. I looked at him in horror. "I thought I smelt something familiar on you. You'd get fidgeting and leave the room, just to come back calm. I really tried to give you the benefit of the doubt here, kid. But I could smell it in the hallway." He sighed. "H-how?" I asked. "Did I never tell you? I got caught vaping a few times, the first time I was dumb enough to leave a pod out on the porch. Ryley got me good. Second time, he could smell it on me. I will never forget the smell that brought me one of the most embarrassing ass beatings. Mango juul pod." He explained.

"Please don't tell." I begged. "Alex, I can't not tell him." He sighed. "Please? I'll stop I swear, just don't rat me out." I pleaded dramatically. "I'm sorry honey, my hands are tied." He said gently. "No! No, please." I begged, voice cracking in panic. I don't want to get in trouble again. "Fine. I won't say anything, but after Ryley goes to bed you come to me and I'll handle it." He said sternly. I nodded, wiping the unshed tears away. "I mean it Alex. Don't make me come get you." He warned. "I won't. I'll come to you I swear." I mumbled. "Geez kid this is not how I wanted to spend my visit home. Come give me a hug you look like you're about to sob." Ollie sighed, opening his arms for me. I got out of chair and rushed over to him, letting him hug me. "I'm sorry." I mumbled. He sighed and dropped a kiss on my head. "Not yet." He mumbled, making me whine. "Please don't go strict, scary big brother mode on me right now. I need hugs." I whined into his chest. "I'm not, I'm waiting until Ryley is asleep to tear into you." He said plainly, giving me another kiss.

"Are you going to spank me?" I asked nervously, still hiding in his chest. "I think you already know the answer to that. Still rather it be me then Ryley?" He said gently. I nodded. "Yeah he's kind of the worst, isn't he?" He teased. I laughed and nodded. "He really is." I agreed. "Just don't piss him off too much, he'll belt you bare." He said calmly, as if he didn't just drop an atomic bomb on me. "He's never whipped me at all. Tell me you're joking." I panicked. "I am one hundred percent serious babyboy. Now if you'll excuse me I'm about to go kill that brother of ours for being unfair." He said, leaving my room with an angry yell.

"WHY HAVEN'T YOU BELTED HIM BUT YOU HAD NO PROBLEMS DOING IT TO ME?!"

••••••••••••••

Later that night, after Ryley had gone to his room for the night, I was pacing in mine. Ugh how ironic. I huffed and took a few hits off my vape before shoving it in my desk.

I nervously made my way downstairs to the guest room. I knocked and let myself in when my big brother's voice commanded me to.

"I didn't expect you come to me yourself." He said sternly. "I told you I would." I mumbled, chewing on my nail. "I appreciate that honey, have a seat." He said gently. "Look, it really is bad for you, okay? I know it looks cools, it feels cool, and everyone is doing it. But it is really dangerous and it's hurting your body. I did it too, for years. That's why I know me tanning your ass isn't going to stop you, it's an addiction. That's why I'm gonna help you quit. You need to stop hurting yourself like this. I'm not going to bore you with the same lecture you've heard a million times, it's bad and you know it is." He scolded gently. "Here's what's going to happen, you're going to be spanked. Then, you will give me the juul and the pods. I will hold onto them for you, you need a fix you come ask me. Ryley will know about this, but I'll handle the spanking." Ollie said sternly. I nodded. "I'm going to use my belt. You can take it and I know when to quit. I've been on the other side before too, I know it sucks." He said sharply but still gentle. "Please don't." I begged. "Alex, I know when to stop." He comforted.

I stood on shaky legs when he told me to. "Go grab my belt out of the closet." He said sternly. I nodded and nervously shuffled my way over, opening the door. I immediately saw the belt hanging of the clothes rack, but pretended to be looking for a few more seconds so I could take a deep breath. I whimpered and grabbed the belt, bringing it to my executor. "Thank you honey. Lose the pants." He said softly. I sniffled and shook my head. "No, please." I mumbled. "Don't be difficult." He warned, making me shudder.

I very slowly dropped my pajama pants to my ankles, hoping that's as many layers as I'll need to lose. I was guided over his lap after that. "Thank you baby." He said softly. "You're welcome."I mumbled into the bed.

SWAT!

"Here's the deal, I'm going to warm you up with my hand." SWAT!

"Then use the belt, and finish with my hand." SWAT! SWAT!

SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT!

I had just started to squirm and get teary eyed when he stopped. "This won't be fun." Ollie warned, tapping the belt on my ass.

WHACK! "SHIT!"

WHACK! WHACK!

"I know it sucks, but watch your mouth." He warned.

WHACK! "Sorry!" WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! "Ah!"

WHACK! WHACK!

WHACK! WHACK! "S-stop!" WHACK! WHACK! "Ah!" WHACK! "Please!" WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

WHACK! "Ow!" WHACK! "Owww!" WHACK! "Ah!"

He paused. I felt he hand on my butt and I tensed. He grabbed my waistband, not pulling my boxers down but instead peeking at my backside, trying to see how much more I can take. "I can tell you're hurting. But I think you can handle a bit more." He said sternly. "N-no!" I whined.

The belt was put to the side and I felt this hand rest right under my butt. "This is gonna hurt like a bitch." He sighs.

SMACK! "O-ow!" SMACK! SMACK!

He's aiming purely for my thighs.

SMACK! "P-please?" SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! "Enough now! Please!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! "S-stop!"

"Few more." He sighed.

My underwear is pulled to just under my butt and I am given three last whacks with the belt before being immediately pulled up and cuddled.

"Sorry." I sniffled. I laid against him and let him comfort me. "Its alright. You did good, kid." He soothed, pushing my hair out of my face. "That sucked." I mumbled. "I know it does." He chuckled. "Its not funny, that really hurt." I pouted. "I was getting my ass beat before you were even born, trust me I know it hurts." He laughed. "Those last three were just because you've been whipped bare and I haven't weren't they?" I whined. "No baby, I'm not that mean. Okay maybe a little bit but someone has to even the playing field." He smiles, teasing me.

My pajama pants are completely forgotten and I crawl into the guest bed with him instead of going to my own room, cuddling up to him while he plays with my hair. "Don't worry, little bros gotta stick together. I'll handle Ryley, you get some rest." He said gently. "Mmkay." I sighed, letting his fingers in my hair put me to sleep.

A/n: what Doodle updated this book?? Wow.

Lol, enjoy my loves

Questions, comments and requests go here!

With love,
《Doodle》

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

His Boys By Doodle

General Fiction

5.1K 141 4
The story of the Barley Boys continues! James Barley is newly divorced and tasked with raising his 3 sons, Ryley (15), Oliver (10), and Alex (7) Can...
24.7K 444 38
In the vibrant tapestry of Kensington, London, the Smith family, epitomized by the siblings, grapples with the lingering echoes of parental loss. A 2...
43.6K 462 25
My entire life my brothers have treated me like I am a fragile baby and they still do. Some of it is for their amusement and some of it is because th...
41.2K 2.1K 43
Story about.three brothers...who love each other so much and also reflect in their children..a cute bonding between the whole family with little stri...