I Found A Robot Hiding In My...

Von TransformersChick

After Abigail saw her mother get killed in front of her by her abusive and drug addict father who also abused... Mehr

Oc
The Day You Left was The Day I Changed
Hanging Out with Crosshairs and Friends
We Battle For Good! Not Evil! Unlike Him!
The Battle Between Good and Evil!
Gaining New Friends and Old
The Final Fight Between Autobots and Neutral
Relaxing with the Autobots
Hanging out with Sideswipe and Sunstreaker
The Day We Played Together
Getting sick
Girls day! with Chromia, Arcee, and Delilah
Singing a Disney song with someone part 1
First day of school
Bullies part one
Enyo's Fun Day
Secrets kept. A New Journey and Enemies
Truth part one
How Prowl and Harley met (Bonus chapter)
Rescue Mission part one
Family Reunion
Holoforms
How Ariella and Joltstrike met eons ago (Bonus chapter)
A/N
Abby's trip to South Korea
Welcome back. Night Scares
Kim Family Temple
Halloween Party (Halloween special)
Thanksgiving day
Christmas in Korea
Hi guys.
New Year's Celebration
Teenage girl?! (Bonus chapter)
Warning
Abby and Friends in High School

Abby's recovery and beach trip

440 14 27
Von TransformersChick

Third person pov

Abby was fast asleep in her parents' bedroom since the adults thought it wouldn't be a good idea to leave her alone. She would just go back to doing paperwork or something if she was alone in her room.

Yemon was sitting next to her, reading something over.

Harley was sleeping near since she had gone through a lot of papers that involved her daughter's companies.

Yemon smiled a little before laying back.

Abby started to wake up and slowly opened her eyes to find out where she is.

"Good to see you're awake." Yemon said.

Abby hummed and yawned as she stretched her arms but yelped when her arms started hurting.

"I wouldn't do too much movement for now, Abby. You are still injured." Yemon told her.

Abby's stomach growled and she looked at her stomach and whined at the hunger.

Yemon had some food already prepared, so he went to grab it.

Abby yawned a little as she heard some people getting up for work or school.

Yemon helped her eat the breakfast.

Abby was slowly eating as she looked at her bandaged arms and stomach.

"You okay?" Yemon asked, concerned for his sparkling.

Abby kept looking at her stomach and arms and flinched when she remembered what happened.

"Ratchet says you'll heal, Abby." Her father said.

Abby nodded her head at him.

Yemon put the plate down when she was finished.

Abby yawned again as she suddenly felt bored.

Yemon needed to get going to work so he woke up Harley to spend time with their sparkling.

Harley woke up yawning and stretched her arms above her head.

"I gotta go, Harley." Yemon said.

"Oh, okay." Harley said as she sat up. "What time will you be home?"

"I don't know." Yemon replied, getting ready.

Harley nods as she looked at their daughter who was looking at her bandaged arms again.

"Let's watch something." Harley said, taking out her tablet.

Abby wanted to do her paperwork and focus on some meetings that were about to happen that month.

"Abby. Remember what Ryker said?" Harley gave a warning.

"But I just want to read papers." Abby whined.

"Nuh uh. Remember what Ratchet said? And I already took care of that." Harley said, grinning a little.

Abby blinked her eyes up at her mother. "The meetings that are happening this month? The big projects that are due next week?"

"That I had asked to hold off. You are recovering. So that means no school, no paperwork. None of that. I locked it all up." Harley said.

"Mom! The big project is part of gaining partnerships from other big-shot companies. And the projects are important too." Abby was shocked at what her mother said.

"Abby. I had explained the situation. You're in the need of healing. And by working will not help." Harley said back.

Abby looked at her fingers and quickly climbed off the bed to head to her room.

"No, you're not." Akio said, picking the girl up.

Abby didn't look at him as she wanted to be put on the ground.

Akio walked back to the room.

Abby struggled to get out of his arms and whined.

Akio held on tight. "Sorry, Abby. Can't let you do anything." He said.

"But-"

"Don't play that on me, Abby." Akio warned.

"But there's a project due in a couple of hours. I got to start on it." Abby told him.

"No. Doctor's orders. No one goes against Ratchet." Akio said with a grin, asking the twins to guard the girl's bedroom door for now.

Abby pouts and looks around for SunnySide. She also wanted to have some dolls to play with.

Jadeon was just heading up the stairs.

"Can I picks some dolls to play with at least?" Abby asked since she was getting bored.

"Yes." Akio said.

"Yay." Abby cheered as she kind of waved at Jadeon before flinching.

Jadeon waved back at her, following Akio. "Go get her dolls." Akio told the man, and Jadeon went to do that.

"Aw!" Abby pouted as she lightly crossed her arms but flinched from the pain.

Jadeon came back with the dolls.

Abby reached for her dolls but flinched when pain shot through her arms. Tears started pooling her eyes and she started sniffling.

"You can't be moving your arms a lot, Abby." Harley said.

Abby pouted and looked away. She looked over at her bedroom and wanted to hide in her bed.

Akio placed Abby down, before leaving her with Harley, closing the door.

Meanwhile at the elementary school

Ariana was talking to Enyo, as they wondered what the teacher was planning today.

Ms. Jones walked in the classroom from a meeting with the school board and noticed Abigail was not in her seat. "Where is Abigail?" She asked as she placed some slips of papers on the kids' tables.

"She was in a bit of an accident a few weeks ago and needs some time to recover, Ms. Jones." Enyo raised her hand to reply.

"I hope she's okay." Ms. Jones walked to the front of the class again and told the kids to flip the papers over.

Everyone did as she told.

"We will be going to the beach for a picnic in a few days with some high school kids. So, your homework tonight is to have a parent or guardian sign the papers you have that will allow you to go on this trip." Ms. Jones told the kids.

The kids were excited at that and started cheering.

Ms. Jones then started teaching the class as normal once they calmed down.

Back at the house

Harley was playing dolls with Abby.

Time skip three days

Abby was fast asleep in Joey and Justin's bedroom since staying with her parents was a little too much for her now.

Joey was doing something on his phone while Justin draws.

Abby coughs a little and snuggled into the blankets to keep warm. She suddenly woke up and sneezed.

"You okay, Abby?" Joey asked.

Abby nodded her head and laid down again to try and sleep some more. She knew she was going to the high school, but she felt scared.

"We got to get going soon." Joey said.

Abby whined a little as she laid under the covers.

"Come on, Cutie. Don't you want to go to the beach?" Joey asked.

Abby slowly sat up since her stomach still had the bruise and it was hurting her every time she sat up.

"Relax a little." Justin said.

Abby laid back down and whined again.

Joey chuckled a little at that.

Abby closed her eyes and tried falling asleep again.

Joey went back to his phone, watching her from the corner of his eye.

Abby sighed as she couldn't sleep and wanted to stay in bed.

"We got to get going." Justin said after checking the time.

"But I'm not dressed yet." Abby whined as she tried sitting up again.

Joey went to help her get dressed.

Abby looked at the scars on her arms and felt tears sting her eyes.

Justin rubbed her back. "It's okay, Cutie. You are still cute." Joey told the girl.

"Am I? Even with these scars?" Abby asked as she looked up at the twins.

"Yes. All of us have our own scars, and some people can look past them, because of the beautiful heart under it." Joey said.

Abby smiled a little and looked outside to see it was windy and looked cold.

Joey went and got himself dressed in the bathroom.

Abby yawned as she sat on the ground. She whined at the sleep she's lost since she was having trouble ever since the nightmares started.

Justin picked her up carefully and grabbed her bag.

Abby was looking at the bruise on her stomach and whined in fear.

"Squishy." Justin sighed and held her close.

Abby looked at him.

Justin gave her a smile.

"Why don't you smile in front of other people?" Abby asked but stopped when she started coughing in her arm.

"I'm the mean one. And I only want you to see my smiles." Justin said.

Abby tried stopping her coughs before they woke up everyone in the house.

Justin took notice of this, and went to pour a glass of water.

Abby was hoping she doesn't go to school or she would get other kids sick.

Justin gave her the water.

Abby carefully drank the water and her coughs stopped. She finished the whole glass and gave Justin the glass again.

Justin placed the glass down.

Abby laid her head on his shoulder tiredly.

Joey came downstairs after he got dressed.

Abby's pov

I was tired after coughing a lot. I wanted to stay home and do some paperwork again.

The three of us went outside with me joining in Justin's alt.

I yawned as I was placed in the seat and shivered from the cold wind that passed by.

Justin gave me a sweater to keep me warm.

I snuggled into the large sweater that Justin gave me and looked up at him.

Justin looked at me before he started to drive.

I looked outside the window and noticed we were leaving home so early in the morning.

Justin turned the music on for me.

I turned my attention to the radio and wondered what song was playing.

Justin turned the volume for the song up a little.

I was listening to the song and realized I didn't know the song at all but decided to leave it at that.

Justin continued his drive.

"We interrupt this song with some breaking news." A man said as the song was cut off. I whined at the interruption.

Justin looked over at the radio.

"A source told us that Princess Abigail of South Korea was kidnapped a few weeks ago in broad daylight. Where the kidnappers are is unknown. Princess Abigail was rushed to the hospital in critical condition. Her location is unknown, but we would like to ask her a few questions when we find her." I was panicking and hugging myself to keep warm when I started shaking again.

Justin parked to the side, unbuckling my seatbelt to give me a hug.

I gripped his shirt as I hugged him back the best I could. I was scared. I didn't want to even talk about what happened those few weeks ago.

Third person pov

Justin rubbed her back. He looked over to his twin, who looked unsure.

Abby wanted to go back home and not see anyone for today. Listening to the news and getting flashbacks of what happened was starting to drain her.

Justin asked her if she wanted to go back home. He wasn't going to force her to go to the beach.

"Can I do paperwork?" Abby asked as she looked up at the teen male.

"No." Justin replied.

Abby pouts and turns away but stops when her stomach grumbles and she tries hiding it.

"What's the plan, Abby? Go to the beach or home?" Justin asked.

"Food." Abby mumbles as her stomach noises were embarrassing her.

Justin nodded a little at that.

Abby looked at her lap as she tried not to think about those last few weeks.

Justin passed her the breakfast he packed.

Abby then started to slowly eat the toast as her stomach was still hurting her a little.

Justin let her eat, as he stayed parked.

Abby took a sip of her water and leaned back in her seat before taking another sip.

Joey was playing on his phone.

Abby put the cap for her water on it again and looked at Justin.

"Ready to go?" The male asked.

Abby nodded her head. She wanted to know why her class was going to the beach.

Justin went back onto the road with his twin.

The six year old girl yawned and rubbed her eyes to get the sleep out of them.

Justin looked over. "You can sleep if you need to, squishy. We'll wake you up when we're there." He said.

Abby didn't argue and kicked her shoes off and laid down in a ball, though being careful with her arms as she drifted off to sleep.

Justin chuckled a little, and continued driving in silence.

Soft snores sounded as the passenger slept during the drive.

Justin arrived to the school, seeing Ariella, Cee and Brett had arrived before them. He slowly went to wake Abby up.

Abby whined as she turned to her other side and kept sleeping. She burrowed in the warmth of the jacket.

"Abby. Come on. We're at the school." Justin said.

Abby opened her eyes tiredly and raised her arms to picked up.

Joey walked over, picking her up.

Abby shivered and tried burrowing in his warmth but whined when she couldn't.

Joey chuckled, as they walked into the school, heading towards the gym for those who are going to the beach.

Abby hid her face feeling scared that someone might ask her what happened to her.

"You were a teenager, Abby. They might not recognize you." Joey said.

"But the news..." Abby mumbled as her face was in his shoulder.

"You can stick with us." Joey said.

Abby nods and pulled her hoodie on as she looked at all the teenagers and kids in the gym.

Janice waved at the twins and Abby.

Abby waved back but lightly flinched and laid her head on Joey's shoulder.

Joey went over to Janice. "You okay, Abby?" Her friend asked, concerned.

"I'm okay." Abby didn't want to talk about what happened otherwise she'll get flashbacks again.

Janice nodded, patting the spot next to her. Joey placed Abby down with her friend. "Karen and Finley won't be making it. Something came up apparently." She said.

"Oh. And Primera?" Abby asked Janice.

"She's coming. Just a little late. She's gonna meet us at the beach." Janice replied.

Abby nods in understanding and noticed her father wasn't around and wondered where he was.

The teachers were allowing the last person in, and they soon told everyone to gather their things, as they were ready to get going.

Abby wondered if everyone was riding the same bus or if some people were driving their own vehicles to the beach.

"Okay. Every one of you will be on a bus. We'll hand you the number of the bus. You'll be riding on the bus from here to there and back." A teacher announced.

Abby tilted her head and looked up at the twins.

Joey shrugged a little. Everyone was given a bus number. Joey, Janice and Abby were on one bus.

Abby blinked when she looked over at Justin and tilted her head a little as she wondered what bus number he got.

Justin was on another bus, but he told her he'd see her when they're there.

Abby looked at him before she pulled the hoodie to cover her face as tears pooled in her eyes.

Justin gave Abby a hug, patting her head. Joey watched the two.

Abby gripped Justin's shirt and refused to let go.

"Come on, Abby. We'll see him when we arrive." Joey said, walking over.

Abby shook her head as she noticed Cee and Ariella walking up. She looked up at her older sister.

Ariella had brought some snacks and a bit of food of course.

Abby refused to let go of the male's shirt.

"Come on, Abby." Joey said, lifting her up a little.

Abby whined.

Justin chuckled. "I'll see you at the beach, Abby." He said.

Abby looked up a little and slightly nodded.

Justin gave her to Joey, who smiled a little.

Abby hid her face in Joey's shoulder and yawned.

They went to their separate buses, Janice sitting across from Joey and Abby.

Abby fell asleep as soon as Joey sat down.

Joey nodded to Janice, as everyone got on the two buses, before they left.

Time skip to beach

Abby was still asleep by the time they arrived to the beach. She hoped nothing woke her up from her nap.

Joey went to stand up, not wanting to wake her up.

Abby had her hood off and she snuggled into Joey's warmth as her feet were cold.

Joey remembered Justin still had her shoes, so he and Janice walked off the bus to find his twin.

Abby felt the sun's warm rays and whined.

"Come on. Let's go find Justin, Abby. And get your shoes." Joey whispered.

Abby opened her eyes with another whine and noticed there were a lot of people.

They were all just checking to see if everyone is there. Justin, Cee and Ariella were catching up to the three.

Abby looked over Joey's shoulder and noticed a lot of high school kids were mingling with each other or with the elementary school kids.

The teachers were setting up a spot for anyone to go and grab a snack if they want.

Abby looked at the waters and tilted her head.

Joey asked her what she wanted to do.

Abby pointed to the beach so she can see the water up close.

Joey nodded, and she got her shoes on.

Abby wanted to know if people swim in this type of weather.

Joey placed her down, so she could also walk.

Abby started waddling to the beach, trying not to trip over Justin's sweater that she's wearing.

Joey was walking next to her.

The little girl went over to the waters and watched as waves started coming for the beach and landing on the soft sand.

The teen male stood next to her. "What do you think?" He asks.

"Pretty! I want to draw this." Abby giggled as she watched the water glimmer.

Joey looked to his twin, wondering if he has the sketchbook.

Abby was still looking at the water and noticed something shiny was in it.

"What are you looking at?" Joey asked, when he turned to look at her.

"I see something shiny in the water." She points to said shiny thing and flinched when pain shot through her arm. "Ow."

"Here. I'll get it for you." Joey went to look.

"Okay." Abby noticed something else shining in the water and looked at the sweater.

Abby was starting to take off the sweater so she can walk in the water and grab the other shiny thing.

"Hey Abby. Look at this." Joey showed her what he had collected for her.

Abby looked at what he got and tilted her head. "What is it?"

"A seashell, I think." Joey said.

"I thought it was something shiny in the water." Abby mused to herself.

Joey asked if she wanted to collect more.

Abby looked at the shell and placed it in Justin's sweater pocket.

"Let's go find some more." Joey said.

Abby nodded and thought about taking the sweater off since it was starting to get hot.

"I think Justin won't mind if we use it to put the seashells in." Joey said.

Abby giggles and notices Cee and Ariella coming up.

"What are you two up too?" Cee asked, as Ariella stared at the water.

"Seashells!" Abby showed Cee her seashell that Joey picked from the water.

"Wow! Can I help?" Cee asked.

"I want to show Sunny this." Abby giggled and started waddling away from the three teens to where Justin is.

Justin was just drawing the scenery.

"Sunny!" Abby stood next to him with the seashell in both hands as she looked at the drawing.

Justin looked over at her. "What is that?" He asked.

"A seashell! Joey picked it from the water. He won't let me go in the water to get some of my own." Abby showed him the seashell.

"Wow. It's pretty." The teen said.

"What are you drawing?" Abby looked at the drawing with curiosity.

"The beach." Justin said.

Abby looked out to the distance and watched as some sea creatures popped up here and there in the water. Her eyes widened when she saw a group of dolphins swimming and she smiled and giggled.

Justin chuckled a little.

Abby's face started to get warm and she turned around and pulled the hood on to cover her face.

"Do we have sunscreen?" Justin asked, while looking through the bag.

"I don't know." Abby whispered as she sat on the sand and started twiddling her fingers.

Justin found sunscreen, and asked if she needed help.

Abby nodded her head and pulled the hood off and turned to face him while brushing her hair out of her face.

Justin started to put sunscreen on her.

Abby shivered from the cold of the sunscreen. "That's cold!" She giggled.

Justin was soon finished. "You should be good." He said.

Abby giggled and went to take the sweater off.

Justin helped her take it off.

The six year old girl looked at her scars and felt scared about being judged by the high schoolers.

Justin asked if she wanted to finish the drawing with him.

Abby nodded and sat a little bit away from him as she grabbed some colored pencils from the bag.

Meanwhile with the three teens

Joey was collecting more seashells.

Cee and Ariella were helping him. Cee found a conch shell and decided to give it to Abby when they got home.

"What is that shell?" Joey asked, looking over.

"It's a conch shell. Rumor has it that the air inside it sounds just like an ocean." Cee tells him as she placed it up to her ear to listen for anything.

It sounded like the waves of the ocean.

Cee smiled and placed it gently in her bag as she started looking for more seashells.

Joey went to go see Justin and Abby, placing the sea shells down for her.

Abby looked up and smiled before she placed the colored pencil she was holding down and tackled Joey's legs in a hug.

Joey hugged her back.

Abby giggled as she went to the bag and grabbed the sunscreen bottle and handed it to him.

Joey thanked her, and started placing some on himself.

Abby walked by him and went to the water.

Ariella noticed Abby, and waved at her.

Abby lightly waved back before turning her gaze to the water and smiled at the feeling of the wind in her hair.

Ariella was in the water a little.

Abby took her shoes off and she stepped in the water, instantly shivering at the cold feeling and walked in.

The older female grabbed Abby's hand.

The little girl looked up at her and tilted her head.

Ariella smiled and pointed at the little fishes that swam by her feet.

Abby noticed and she smiled.

One fish got close to her leg, before swimming away.

The six year old giggled as she watched it swim away from her. She looked out to the horizon and wondered what other sea creatures there are.

Ariella looked back and asked Abby if she was hungry.

Abby's pov

Noises came from my stomach and my face burned almost instantly at that.

Ariella picked me up, walking back to the sand.

I yawned, suddenly feeling tired despite not doing anything other than help Sunny with his drawing and stand in the water.

Ariella went to the blanket they set up, Justin having gotten up to get food. Joey and Cee had also returned.

I laid on the blanket and yawned again while I fixed my sunglasses.

"What do you want to eat?" Ariella asked me.

"What do they have?" I asked.

"Want to go look?" Ariella asked.

I raised my arms and sat up. "Yeah."

Ariella picked me up and walked up to the table that had food on it.

I looked at the options of food as I lowered my glasses to see better.

Hamburgers, where you can put in whatever you want, along with the hotdogs, salad, fries, and some fried zucchini.

Abby wanted a hamburger and pointed to it.

Ariella nodded, and helped me get the cheeseburger ready.

I looked around for anything that I wanted to add and pointed to the ketchup.

Ariella grabbed it, and started to pour the ketchup onto the burger.

I looked around for any drinks that could help with washing the food down.

There was different kinds of drinks, and some juice boxes.

I started scanning the drinks to see which one I wanted to get with my burger.

There was iced tea, 7 up, Gatorade, Fruit punch juice boxes, pear juice, and Coca-Cola.

I started reaching for Coca-Cola and flinched when I felt pain in my arms again.

Ariella grabbed the Coca-Cola.

I then pointed to some fries as well.

Big sis grabbed some and put them on a paper plate.

I looked over at where Joey and Cee are.

Joey was sitting next to his twin, eating a hot dog.

I looked over what else I wanted but found nothing. "I think that's all I want."

Ariella nodded and walked over to their group.

I looked over to the water again and wondered when I can go in the ocean again.

Third person pov

Joey asked if she wanted to relax a little.

Abby looked at him as she bit into her burger. She tilted her head in question.

"Just chill in the sun." Joey said.

Abby swallowed her food and blinked her eyes at him from behind her glasses.

Justin was watching the sky closely.

Abby finished eating her burger and fries and tried opening her soda with her short fingers. She pouted when she couldn't open it.

Joey helped her open it.

Abby looked at her scars and wondered how long she will have them for. She looked over to the water and stared out to the distance.

The teachers made everyone pack up, as the clouds started moving in.

Abby took a sip of her soda as she watched the clouds and wondered what was happening right now.

"Seems it's about to rain. I'll help the adults pack up." Ariella said and got up to help with Cee following her.

Abby looked out to the ocean again as she sipped her soda.

Everything was packed up, and they went to their buses.

Abby shivered at the cold feeling of the seat.

They sat down and talked with Janice on the way back to the high school.

Abby looked outside the window and noticed it was raining and a little windy as well.

The driver of the bus was as careful throughout the drive.

Abby wondered why Primera wasn't at the beach like Janice said she would be and wondered if she was okay.

Janice was leaning against the window, tired.

A yawn sounded from Abby and she leaned her head on Joey's arm.

Joey smiled at her. "Sleep." He said.

Abby closed her eyes and fell asleep as the bus continued on.

They arrived back to the high school.

Abby was fast asleep as some high schoolers grabbed their siblings that were with them on the bus as they then waited for other students to get off.

Joey lifted Abby in his arms and walked out with Janice.

The rain fell on them as soon as they got off the bus. Abby shivered at the cold wind and rain hitting her.

Joey ran inside the building with everyone as they headed to the gym.

Abby opened her eyes and looked around as everything was passing by so fast.

Everyone was in the gym drying off a little.

Abby looked around as she yawned a little tired still. She noticed everyone from her class was in a group and wanted to be put on the ground so she can go over to them.

Joey placed her down.

Abby looked up at him and handed her sunglasses over to him.

The teenager took them, nodding to her.

The six year old then ran off to her classmates.

Janice welcomed her, smiling.

Abby smiled as she stood next to Janice.

Abby's friend was talking to her about how fun it was going to the beach.

Abby agreed with her on that.

Janice asked how many seashells she collected.

"I lost track." Abby said sheepishly.

Janice nodded a little.

Abby wondered where her dad is and why he wasn't around. She shrugged mentally and sat on the ground, instantly shivering at the cold feeling of the floor against her skin.

Janice sat with her, and the two continued to talk.

Abby talked about the water and how cold it felt against her legs when she walked in. "The water was so cold."

"I mean, we are in January." Janice said to her.

"I know. Is the weather always changing so quickly here?" Abby asked.

"Yeah." Janice answered.

Abby thought about some things. She can't go to work. She can't do paperwork either. She was going to be so bored when she got home.

Time skip to them being able to go home

Abby was back at home, hanging with the twins.

She was in the video game room and was trying to pick some video games that she thought would be fun.

Joey was helping her.

She couldn't find anything and wondered about going to the backyard.

The rain had calmed down to a slight drizzle.

Abby ran out of the gaming room to head to her bedroom to change her clothes.

SunnySide barked at her.

"Hm? Oh! Hi, SunnySide!" Abby turned to face her puppy as she looked through her closet for some clothes.

"What are you doing, Abby?" He asked, tilting his head.

"Getting ready to go outside." Abby mumbled to herself as she started looking through her clothes again.

"Can I join?" He asked, standing up.

"Okay!" Abby chirped. She couldn't anything that could help with the rain.

He walked out the door, waiting for her.

Abby finally found something to wear and changed her clothes. She walked out of her room and put on her jacket.

SunnySide followed behind her.

Abby walked downstairs and skipped to the back door.

SunnySide ran outside, barking.

Abby giggled as she watched her puppy and stepped outside and put her hood up.

The rain was coming down not as hard as before when she was at the beach.

The little girl wondered what her class will be doing tomorrow. She hoped nothing happens that will be bad like today.

SunnySide looked at her.

She looked back at him. "What?"

He wagged his tail at her.

She giggled and wondered what he was doing.

SunnySide bounced around, wanting her to play.

Abby giggled and started running away from him, laughing as she did so.

SunnySide ran after her.

"You can't catch me. You can't catch me." Abby said as she ran away from him.

Sunnyside barked as he chased her.

Abby laughed as she ran.

SunnySide got closer to her.

Abby suddenly stopped running and held her stomach in pain. She forgot she had the stitches from where she got shot when she protected Akio's secret from getting out about him having different colored blood.

SunnySide changed forms, running up to her. "Maybe let’s go inside." He said, and helped her.

Abby nodded and went inside the house with his help.

Jadeon wondered when the stitches would come out, as he helped Abby relax.

Abby was laying on the couch as she tried relaxing after all that running and playing she's done so far.

Jadeon played a movie for her to watch.

Abby watched the movie as she relaxed. She was happy that she was home now.

Jadeon watched the movie with her, leaning back.

The little girl wondered about many things as she watched the movie.

Jadeon asked if she was okay.

"I'm okay. Just wondering when the stitches are going to be gone." Abby told him.

"That's a Ratchet question." Jadeon said.

Abby nods her head and turned her gaze to the TV again to watch Kung Fu Panda.

Jadeon fell asleep in the middle of the movie.

Abby yawned and starts falling asleep.

The others who were at work soon returned home and found the two asleep.

Soft snores sounded from the couch as Abby slept.

Ariella took a picture of that from where she hid behind the couch, giggling.

Abby yawned and laid on her side still asleep.

Yemon went and brought her to bed.

"Papa?" His youngest daughter opened her eyes and tiredly blinked up at him.

"Hey, Abby. How was your day at the beach?" Her father asked.

"Fun, until we had to leave early because it was raining." She answered.

"Ah. I see." Yemon replied.

Abby yawned and rubbed her eyes.

"Let's get you to bed." Yemon chuckled and entered her room.

Abby fell asleep again.

Yemon slowly placed her onto the bed, kissing her forehead goodnight.

Abby sighed tiredly as she burrowed under the blankets.

It was a both nice and tiring day for them.

Harley was sitting in a chair in the living room as she went through the emails from her daughter's companies.

Yemon sat with her as soon as he went back downstairs.

Harley laid her head on his shoulder and tiredly sighed.

Yemon rubbed her back. "It's time for you to rest, sweetspark." He said.

Harley nodded her head and put her phone away as she leaned back in the chair.

Yemon made her get up so they can head to bed.

Harley got up and stretched, yawning as she did so.

The two went off to bed.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

210K 5.3K 22
Mizuki Kuran is the older sister of Yuki Kuran, she was a great beauty and looked exactly like her mother. she was kept hidden and when her parents d...
17.9K 448 19
A Disney Princess Fanfiction . Ursula convinces Ariel to sign a contract that would ultimately ruin the peace-loving haven King Triton has created f...
209K 5.4K 32
She is kaname's twin sister Born to protect all her friends How can she do that when she lost herself in this world of madness She created something...
572K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...