Encanto oneshot book

By NumberOneMilfSimp

Basically the title, first chapter will be requests and rules. More

Requests & Rules
Pepa x fem reader
Julieta x fem reader
Julieta x nb reader
Pepa x insecure fem reader
Stalker Pepa x fem reader
Mirabel x insecure fem reader
Julieta x dying fem reader
A/N
I freaking love you guys
Bruno x trans male reader
Pepa x fem reader
Neglected Pepa x fem reader
Alma x fem reader
Yandere Julieta x fem reader
Y'all are the best
Overworked Julieta x fem reader
Pepa x fem reader
A/N HELP
COMFORT CHARACTERS
Pepa x fem reader
Why-?
Julieta x fem reader
A/N new story idea
NEW BOOK!
Pepa x fem reader
Julieta x fem reader
New Oneshot Book
Julieta x fem reader

3K 104 72
By NumberOneMilfSimp

Requested by: Belizeannon

I FINALLY MADE TIME FOR THIS! It's a great prompt, excited to start!

(Triplets aged down to 37, Y/N is 36)

Tw: cursing

-Mirabel's POV-

I ran into Isabela's room where I knew both of my sisters were. "Isa! Luisa!" I ran over to them and placed a box on the floor. "Look at what I found in Mama's room!"

"Sis, why were you in her room?"

"To help get rid of dads stuff now that he left. Duh, Luisa!" Our parents had recently divorced and we had to go through all their things to find all of Papa's stuff.

"Stop talking! Mirabel are you going to tell us what's in the box or what?"

"Oh just look!" I opened it, inside there lay a bunch of pictures. I pulled out a few and looked at them before handing one to Isa.

"I'm sorry, is this mama?!"

"Bingo!" (Bulls eye, right on the money)

"Luisa look at this photo!" In the picture Isabela was looking at you could see Mama and a random girl. They were hugging, though the girl held a card in her hand, red in the face. Almost as though she were blushing. Both looked really happy, but none of us had ever even seen this girl before. What happened to her?

"Who is that?"

"Exactly what I'm thinking! We should ask Mama who she is and what happened to her! Luisa get the box and lets go!"

Luisa grabbed the box and the three of us walked to the kitchen. "Mama!" I announced our arrival upon entering the kitchen.

"Yes girls?"

"We need your entire childhood story! Go!"

"What Mirabel means is, who is the girl in all these photos?" Luisa corrected me as she placed the box on the table.

Mama looked at the box and froze. "I'm sorry?"

Isa showed her the picture from earlier. "What happened to this woman?"

"Y/N.. I thought I hid these in the my closet years ago!"

"I found it while looking for a few of dads things."

Mama sighed. "It's a long story, do you really want to hear it?"

"Yes!" The three of us said in unison.

"Okay let's sit, I'll tell you everything." The four of us took seats at the table. Me and my sisters stared at Mama as we waited for her to begin talking. "When I was younger I had a best friend named Y/N. She was the most kind and amazing girl I've ever met. And I had loved her for the longest time. Though I said nothing because I knew neither of our parents would approve."

"You were in love, WITH A GIRL?!" Isabela's mouth hung open.

"Yes, I was. I regret nothing. Okay I regret a lot of things. But moving on! My mom had recently made an arrangement with Augustine's family to have us both marry. I was told it would be good for the Encanto. I was honestly forced into it, I never really loved him. And he never really loved me because he was gay." (THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR MAKING ME THINK HE WAS GAY FOR 0.8 SECONDS, DISNEY! "Two guys fell in love with family Madrigal!" BITCH THATS SOME FUCKING QUEER-BAITING!)

"So our marriage announcement was made. And Y/N wasn't very happy with my mother for forcing me into the arrangement. Then one day Mama found out about my little crush on Y/N. She invited Y/N over for dinner. Before we even sat down she began yelling at her for trying to make me gay and such. Though it wasn't even her fault and I knew it. Yet I didn't step in, I watched Y/N take the fowl words. I regret not stepping in and helping her. I think me saying nothing might've actually been the last straw. She left me a note and left Encanto."

"WHAT?!" I yelled. I didn't went to interrupt earlier but way too much happened and I had to yell that at some point.

Mama ignored me and went back to talking. "The note said she would take residence in a small town that's only ten or so miles from Encanto. But is been decades and she's never visited once, nor have I gone to see her. I do miss her, and I still love her but I want to respect to choice she made to leave. That's all I really know." She sighed before standing up. "Okay I need to get back to work, You three get out of here. And put this box back in my room." She placed the picture on top of the box and went back to cooking in the corner.

We brought the box back to her room, but before leaving I took the picture back off from the top. The three of us ended up in my room, just hanging out. But I couldn't get the story out of my head.

"We should find Y/N so Mama can see her again. It'd be easy! A village ten miles away? We could walk there and back in less than ten hours! We have a picture of her so we could see if anyone could point us in her direction!"

"And if she doesn't want to see Mama?"

"Then we cant force her. But it's been a long time! And what if she regrets leaving?"

"Or what if she found a new family and is happy there?"

"Isabela! I think Mirabel is right! Plus it could be fun, traveling somewhere new! We've never left Encanto! Why not give it a shot?"

"Fine, I'll go."

"Great, pack your bags with anything we may need. You pack for yourself! That means you bring your own food! I'll tell Mama we're going to climb a few of the different surrounding mountains and walk a bunch of miles so she won't worry."

An hour later and we were on the road. It was still rather early in the morning but depending on how slowly we went, it would likely be dark by the time we got back. The walk there took an two hours and a half. Partly due to needing to take breaks. But soon enough we arrived at the village.

We began walking around just admiring the new place that looked nothing like our village. But we quickly got to work. Knocking on doors and showing them the picture of Y/N, asking if they might know where she is. After a bunch of houses with no luck, an old man finally pointed at a small house that was a few doors down.

Isabela, Luisa, and I ran to the house. I eagerly knocked on the door. A few moments later a woman, who looked like an older version than the one in the picture, answered. "Can I help you three?"

"Are you Y/N?"

"Yes? Can I ask who you three are?" She eyed the three of us. I suppose it's weird having three random girls you've never seen in your life appear on your doorstep.

"I'm Mirabel and these are my sisters, Isabela and Luisa." As I said their name I pointed to each of them. "Can I ask you a few questions? Which will sound weird but trust me it's worth it, probably."

"Yeah okay fine."

"Are you single?"

"I want to say no because I know none of you and you all look pretty young but I am.."

"I told you it would sound weird! So you're not married and have no children?"

"Okay yeah I get it, I'm alone for life. What do you want from me?"

"Do you ever regret leaving Encanto?"

"I- you fools! Get in here!" She gestured us into the house. We walked in and she shut the door behind us. "No one who wasn't raised there knows about Encanto! And I haven't told anyone here! Why are you here?!"

"Answer my question please. Do you ever regret leaving?"

"Sometimes, I guess I do."

"We want you to come back with us. Julieta misses you."

"How would you know?!"

"We're her daughters." I gave her a nervous smile.

"Then what are your gifts? The next generation got gifts too right?"

"Oh yes, Luisa is super strong, can list anything! And Isabela and grow any plant from thin air! I didn't get a gift, which is a shame."

"I'll go back."

"Really?!"

"Yes, it's clear your telling the truth, and I do kind of miss it. I'll pack and we can leave soon."

Y/N packed anything she'd need, not bringing most of her items as she figured she either wouldn't need them back in Encanto or could come back for them. But she brought a few more valued items and what she'd need for the trip.

This time the walk back took us three hours because of the much more frequent breaks as now we had more to carry. And Y/N wasn't much older than us but still old enough to not be in the prime of her life. And it was clear she didn't exercise much

-Julieta's POV, a while later- (they'd set the stuff down in fron of the Casita to bring in later)

I heard the front door open. I had just finished cooking and went to greet my daughters. "You three were certainly gone a while did you ha-" I stopped in my tracks as I looked at the four people standing before me. My children and.. Y/N.

"Hey.. Julieta... I'm sorry for lea-" I didn't let her finish, I ran over and hugged her as tight as I could. She hugged me back and I smiled.

"I missed you, you jerk!"

"I know, I'm sorry. I missed you too. Your kids here told me a few things on the way back."

"Oh no." This couldn't be good.

She hesitated before speaking again. "You love me.?"

"I- Yeah.. Yes I do.." I looked at the floor, not daring to make eye contact.

"You know, I always loved you too. I just wasn't sure how you felt so I kept my mouth shut."

"Seriously?" She hummed in response and smiled. "Great! Now one moment." I turned to face my daughters. "You three are grounded for lying to me about where you were going! And for leaving Encanto! And you can all have fun explaining why Y/N is here, to your Abuela!"

"Worth it." Mirabel said with a big smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 3K 21
[ON HIATUS] Basically oneshots about: Pepa 🌨️🌈 Isabela 🌹🌺 Luisa πŸ’ͺ✨ Mirabel πŸ’«πŸ’œ Dolores πŸ‘‚πŸŽ€ Julietta πŸžπŸ’™ Date Started: Dec, 29 2021 Date Fin...
5.6K 91 22
Camilo can't stand people any longer and wants to die lately he has to many bullies not to mention Abuela who won't give him a break end yet nobody n...
8.3K 351 10
֎:*οΎŸΰΌ…β– ❝ π‘’π‘›π‘π‘œπ‘›π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘Ÿ 𝑠𝑒 π’Žπ’†π’…π’Šπ’‚ 𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒋𝒂 ❞ γ€€γ€€in which a certain madrigal tries to figure out who his best friend is pining after...
345K 5.7K 86
If you read this, you're a simp. (It's okay I am, too)