𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄, 𝘬𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪 𝘣...

By -H8KAM

𝐖𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞: "𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚜, 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 �... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨/𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟
ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪsᴛ
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝖙𝖜𝖔
𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗
𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊
𝖘𝖎𝖝
𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓
𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙
𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊
𝖙𝖊𝖓
𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊
𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫
𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
🫣
𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

3.3K 94 280
By -H8KAM

𝘢/𝘯: 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘣𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘺/𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦.🤨

𝘁𝘄 𝗶𝗴: 𝘀𝗲𝘅, 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱.

Growing up we are taught that sex is supposed to be shared with someone you love and care about, who will cherish you in sickness and in health. You found that so beautiful... but you also wanted to be manhandled like a doll.

Lucky for you that was Katsuki's specialty,

His lips were soft and tainted with the taste of the clubs cheap liquor, the kiss was slow and passionate something that you weren't used to... but enjoyed.

He took a moment to back away and look at you. With his bottom lip tucked under his teeth Katsuki took his precious time gazing over your barley clothed body, as you did the same to him.

He wore a nike tech black set, with the same chain with a woman's names embroidered onto it, "𝙈𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞." you giggled messing with the necklace. The boy rolled his eyes and flipped you onto the velvet couch his chain now dangling over your face.

"I rather not be thinking of my Ma while fucking you." he replied

"I would. She's hot." you smirked.

Katsuki seemingly ignored your comment and continued on, his lips met your neck as his hands moved your thighs apart. You tangled your hands in the boys hair as his lips slowly traveled their way down to your panties,

Once between your thigh the he looked up meeting your eyes, he grinned before biting your inner thigh. A small yelp escaped your lips as a chuckle came from his, covering your mouth you watched his teeth pull the lace fabric down your legs.

"You sure you want this?" He huffed, his gaze full of lust and desperation.

You looked up at him with a lost of words, replying with a simple head nod.

Katsuki stared at you for a moment admiring your almost nude body. He crept back down towards your thighs, letting his tongue slowly lick up your clit/tip. You smiled and leaned back enjoying the feeling, his mouth knew exactly where to please you.

{ 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴: 𝗽𝗼𝗿𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 - 𝗮𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗮 }

He was more gentle than you expected, Katsuki took his time to please you with every kiss and lick your body received you also felt the tenderness and affection that came with it. He was driving you mad, your hand muffled your moans as the boy devoured you with greed.

"𝘒𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪."

God, just the way you moaned his name drove him wild. He slipped his hand into his pants and slowly began to stroke his dick, he wanted to enjoy the moment for along as he could. He truly wanted to fuck you to prove a point, to prove he was better than Izuku...

A loud moan broke loose from your lips as you arched your back in pleasure, tangling your fingers into his curly locks slightly pulling it. You grew closer and closer with each second, "W-Wait I'm close!" you managed to say through your moans.

He couldn't help but grin at the words, you talked so much shit but couldn't last five minutes with just his mouth. Using his free hand he pushed your leg back and continued until you made a mess over his face.

"𝘖𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘰𝘥." you laid there teary eyed staring at the neon lights of the club, Katsuki wiped his face clean giving you a moment to catch your breath.

𝘏𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬, you laid there in disbelief still trying to recover from the experience. You blinked slowly trying to regain your vision from the blurry paradise you were in.

Katsuki lifted both his hoodie and T-shirt off his body, discarding the fabric onto the floor. His toned body stood above you, sweat glistening on his forehead as he breathed heavily. He stroked himself slowly, his thumb gliding over his tip a few times as he stared down at you.

Positioning himself, he pressed his tip against your soaked privates. His crimson eyes looking down at you, your eyes widened at the feeling.

He was big... bigger than Seiji, and Izuku.

Your eyes slowly trailed down his body, pausing at his lower body. His dick twitched and leaked pre cum, he wanted it, he wanted you 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘥.

He slid slowly slid into you, every inch stretching your out.

"𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬!" a wave of pleasure flowed thoughout your body, Katsuki let out a low grunt as he threw your legs over his shoulder. "𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬—𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵." he groaned quietly, tossing his head back in pleasure before his hips began to move against yours. You squirmed in pleasure feeling his dick, you were still sensitive from cumming earlier.

A low groan left Katsuki's lips as he watched the way you creamed around his manhood, you were making a mess just for him...

"Look at you, taking all of me." He hugged your thighs as the movement of his hips grew faster, as he leaned down his lips brushed against yours. Moans spilled from your lips as his stroke got deeper and faster, "You better not cum yet," his hoarse voice whispered, keeping eye contact with you.

You always thought that missionary was a lame position but Katsuki was proving this statement to be wrong.

You whined as you dug your nails into his biceps struggling to maintain eye contact, each thrust causing your eyes to roll back in pleasure. He was rough and needy, he was fucking your body as if he owned it. "𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵." you spoke through your moan,

"Not yet baby," Katsuki grunted as your walls tightened around him,he knew you were close but had no intentions on slowing down. He gave your face a few 'love taps' trying to keep you focus, you bit your lip and hummed in pleasure.

Katsuki smiled seeing you loosing your composure, it truly was a sight to see. He pulled out once again before thrusting back inside of you this time your walls clenching down on him. "Fuck Y/n."

Your nails dug deeper into the boys forearm to the point of drawing blood, waves of pleasure flooded your body causing your body to shake uncontrollably,

𝘉𝘐𝘎 𝘋𝘐𝘊𝘒 𝘍𝘜𝘊𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘌𝘕𝘌𝘙𝘎𝘠 𝘉𝘐𝘛𝘊𝘏

Katsuki chuckled as he held your trembling thighs, "You came all over my dick like a good little slut, I would praise you if I 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 told you not to." he huffed as he thrust into you one last time. Beads of sweat formed on your forehead as you struggled to form a sentence,

"What are you going to do about it?" you snickered, completely out of breath.

Without a word Katsuki lifted you off of the couch, your legs on both sides of his head, his hand gripping both of your ass cheeks. This man was about to fuck you in the air, like a pornstar.

"𝗚𝗼𝗱 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗺𝗲." you muttered incoherently under your breath, intertwining your fingers around his neck for support. Katsuki lifted your body up with ease and slammed you down on his dick repeatedly, "Shh he isn't going to do a damn thing..." he hushed, kissing your lips to shut you up.

He moaned against your lips feeling you clamp down on him after each stroke, it didn't take you long to cave in once again. You honestly didn't know if you wanted to be overstimulated or loved the feeling of constantly being pushed over the edge.

Katsuki gripped tighten on both your ass cheeks, you felt a burning sensation each time he strengthened his grip.

Katsuki's thrust began to get sloppier as his leg got weaker, he knew he was getting close. A few shaky moans fell from his lips, to save himself for embarrassment he put you down on your neck to keep himself from moaning.

The two of you were a complete mess, desperately holding one another to stay sturdy. After one last strong thrust Katsuki completely lost himself, filling you with his cum. You could feel him throbbing inside of you, his groans vibrating against your skin, the burning sensation on your butt, and teeth marks he left on your neck.

Slowly pulling out of you, he looked down, watching his cum slowly drip from you. "Damn." he heavily sighed, grinning at the sight in front of him. Your legs were a shaking mess, your body going limp from the exhaustion. "You did so good, baby. You hear?" He spoke sweetly, laying you down on the velvet couch.

All you could do was smile and nod your head softly at his words, he quickly picked up the articles of clothes on the ground, dressing you with his jacket and drawls, himself with his white t shirt and joggers.

While dressing you he noticed multiple marks he left on your body, the bite mark he left on your neck, and two large handprints burnt on both cheeks of your bum.

"Fuck." he muttered under his breath knowing you were going to be pissed once you were coherent. Deciding not to worry about that he picked up your weak body, holding you close to him walking out of club.

You held him tightly, resting your head on the crook of his neck. He knew you weren't in the right condition to go back to your dorms, so he instead took you to the next best place.

𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗆𝖾𝗑𝗒: itsmisslivie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 22.7K 44
𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚎𝚝𝚑 (𝚗.) 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚝𝚘;...
209K 5.8K 32
"So Bakugou, how's life?" "Katsuki is just as fine" "So Katsuki, how's life?" "Shitty" Bakugou X Fem Reader [Pro hero AU] 2nd gen bnha, so there wil...
2M 62K 69
ꗃ 𝐤. 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟖/𝟐𝟕/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟏/𝟐𝟑/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 !𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥...
36.7K 905 43
A story of love and lust between the reader (y/n) and Bakugou Katsuki. *warning* lots of smut with plot. All characters have been aged up to 18+ in t...