Dice [h.s.]

Bởi tpwk_pleaseeee

"She was an angel craving chaos. He was a demon seeking peace." -Helen - Their love wasn't supposed to happe... Xem Thêm

warning/intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
Prologue I

61

1K 27 4
Bởi tpwk_pleaseeee

a/n: play Skyfall by Adele when you see *** if u want the ultimate experience

-

"I'm standing in the ashes of who I used to be." -Halsey

-

"Harry, could you pass me the curler?" I questioned while touching up my lipstick in the mirror.

"No." Harry hissed.

"Why not?" I turned to look at him, nearly falling backwards at the unfamiliar face in front of me.

Harry's crew of people came over a few hours ago to get us ready for the charity event. I was asleep when they came and Louis had to jump on me to wake up. Niall was ready before me and he had just landed back in Nevada.

I still feel so bad for doing that to him.

Harry's hair was slick back with thousands of pounds of gel glued to his hair. His colored contacts made his eyes a dark brown, masking his usual emerald beauties.

His face otherwise looked the same, but he looked different. He wasn't dressed yet. His eyes widened at me as well. We had both just got into the bathroom to fix some of the things Harry's friends did.

I looked back in the mirror and batted my eyes at myself. My eyes were a dark brown, nearly identical to Harry's. My lips had a deep red overcoat on them as a fake beauty mark sat on the top of my lip.

I had fake lashes glued to my eyelids that felt like weights every time I blinked. My hair was curled but nicer than my natural. I had fake bangs clipped into the front of my hair, reminding me of what I looked like when I was younger.

"You don't look like Kennedy." Harry shook his head while handing me the curling iron. I grinned.

"You don't look like Harry." I chuckled while fixing my robe. I curled a piece of hair in the front before turning it off.

I left the bathroom without another word and met one of the stylists in Niall's main bedroom. Her name was Stephanie. She had beautiful black hair and dark soft skin. She was beautiful.

"Alright, are you ready? This is my favorite dress ever!" Stephanie smiled while moving to the side to remove the dress.

Sitting on the hanger was a floor length satin emerald green dress with a cowl neckline and front open slit. I felt speechless when staring at the beautiful article of clothing before me.

"Holy shit." I whispered while staring wide eyed at the dress. Stephanie giggled while taking the dress off the hook and unzipping it.

"I picked it out immediately as soon as Harry sent me a picture of you." Stephanie smiled while walking over to me with the dress.

I wonder which secret photo of me he sent?

"It's beautiful." I smiled while removing my robe.

The white fabric dropped to the floor, leaving me in just my lace strapless bra and matching pantys. Natalie brought that over for me since she wanted me to feel sexy. We both know how much I usually hate dresses.

Stephanie held the dress for me as I stepped into it. The soft fabric brushed against my skin as Stephanie helped my arms through the spaghetti straps. She held the fabric tight against my skin as she brought the zipper up along my ass.

I turned around to look in the full length mirror against the door. The dress looking fucking amazing. The neckline sat perfectly against my breast, showing just enough cleavage but not to much.

The dress hugged my waist, showing off the small hourglass figure I had. When I turned around, the open criss cross back hugged my skin but not enough to strangle it.

"Oh my god." Stephanie said from behind me as she held a pair of black stilettos with red bottoms?

She's letting me wear Louis Vuitton's?
"I can't wear those. They're too expensive." I stepped back, trying to deny those beautiful shoes.

"Kennedy, don't worry. They're fake. I know your business, you can't wear real." Stephanie laughed while handing me the shoes.

"Good. I was afraid I'd break them." I chuckled while putting the shoes on the floor and stepping into them.

"You look gorgeous! But, one more thing." Stephanie held her finger up before rushing to her bag and pulling out something.

It was a masquerade mask. The mask was black with a bunch of gold detailing. It was a mask strictly just for the eyes with a black ribbon to tie onto your face.

"I'll leave this for you to put on. I have to finish Harry. You look beautiful Chica!" Stephanie smiled while gathering her things.

"Thank you!" I smiled.

"Anytime." She nodded before rushing out of the room.

I turned around towards the mirror again and smirked. I looked badass, even if I looked like a Barbie doll. I ran my hands down my sides, feeling the silky material tickle against my fingers.

Before I forgot, I grabbed the garter Natalie brought over for me and pulled it up my leg slit. I placed my knife in it and placed my gun on the small string I had tied around my waist prior to putting the dress on.

I took one more glance at myself before grabbing the mask. I tied the ribbon tightly around my face, pulling the mask against my skin as tightly as I could so it wouldn't fall off.

I fixed my hair to be smooth on top while fixing my fake bangs to go over the mask. I looked almost unrecognizable while looking at myself in the mirror. Stephanie even went as far as to paint my nails black to match my mask and shoes.

Before I could stare at myself any longer, I quickly left the room. I didn't want to get used to this. I don't like being lavish or being treated like a queen. I wish I could have this talent though so I could treat myself like this.

I stood at the top of the stairs and looked down at everybody standing around Niall's island. Louis and Liam saw me first. Louis' hair was in a perm and he had a white mask around his face to match the white suit he was showing off on his body. His mouth dropped as he looked towards me.

Liam's hair or at least what was there, was buzzed. They had shaved off most of his hair, leaving just a fury. He was wearing something similar to what Harry wears on a daily basis. A loosely fitted black blouse tucked into dress pants. His mouth also dropped when looking at me.

Niall and Zayn turned around next. Zayn smiled while I examined his figure. His hair was parted down the middle and curled to every side. He was wearing a blue tuxedo that was buttoned across his stomach. He didn't have a tie to go along with it.

Niall smirked as our eyes met. He had brown eye contacts. I noticed his hair was also curled. It was like a perm, similar to Louis. His outfit was a bit out there. It was a floral suit with a blue dress shirt underneath. He pulled it off really well.

Last was Natalie. She turned around after everybody, granted she was taking a sip of something. She looked sexy, even more than me. She was wearing a dark red strapless dress with a slit along her right leg. She had matching red heels to pair with her outfit.

All of them, beside Louis, had black masquerade masks on. Natalies was the only one with a feather coming from the side. Her hair was also made to go over her mask, she had smaller but fake bangs just like me.

"Kennedy. Wow." Louis chuckled while closing his mouth. I smiled while walking down the stairs.

"A girl can clean up." I spun around as soon as I hit the floor, showing off my dress. Natalie immediately came over to me and hugged me.

"Yes she can! K, you look amazing!" Natalie smiled while pulling away and looking my body up and down.

"You look sexy Nat." I smiled while placing my hands on her shoulders and smiling. She shook her head.

"Where's clumsy?" Niall asked, breaking Natalie's and I's confidence boosting session.

"Stephanie said she was finishing him." I shrugged while moving towards the island and grabbing my phone. I stuffed it down my shirt and placed it in my bra.

"Right here dipshit." Harry startled all of us as he came out of the bathroom on the first floor.

Harry emerged in an all back outfit. A black dress shirt clung to his body as it tucked into black dress pants. He had a leather trench coat on his arms, subbing in for a suit jacket. An all black masquerade mask sat on his eyes, making him nearly impossible to recognize.

It took him a minute, but eventually his eyes landed on me. He stopped in his tracks while racking his eyes down my body. I pretended to not notice, but he was making it very hard since he was literally starring.

I know, I'm gorgeous

"What's the plan Romeo?" Niall cut in, snapping his fingers in front of Harry's face. He punched Niall in the shoulder and shook himself out of his trance.

Don't blush, don't blush, don't blush

"Kennedy came up with the brilliant idea to take away the one thing Leonardo cares more about than killing Kennedy." Harry walked around the island and grabbed a handful of something.

Everyone gathered around the table and faced Harry in the middle. Harry laid out a bunch of beige colored earpieces. He then looked up to all of us, making eye contact for a few seconds then looking down at the island.

"You wanna kill Eliza?" Natalie questioned.

"Maybe not kill her. Just take her away from the equation for a little while." Harry smirked.

"How are we supposed to do that? Leonardo's going to be on her like white on rice." Liam questioned.

"Distractions. Natalie and Zayn are supposed to be a couple, right? And Louis and Liam are supposed to be brothers. So, we all need to work together." Harry placed his hands on the cold island countertop.

"How?" Niall asked.

"Natalie and Zayn will make their rounds like a typical married couple. They will be distracting anyone they can at any time. Louis and Liam will work on distracting the security." Harry started.

"Kennedy, you'll try and distract Leonardo. You're the only one who knows his weaknesses inside and out. If anyone can get him alone, it's you. Niall and I will grab Eliza when the time is right." Harry nodded towards all of us while wiping his nose.

I wonder how hard it was for him to come to terms with my role in this mission?

"We will communicate through these. And no matter what, never turn them off. If anything goes south, we run. Xavier has a getaway car parked in the front of the building. It's a black jeep." Harry smirked.

"Who is going with who?" I questioned while grabbing an ear piece and putting it in my ear as comfortably as it could.

"Natalie and Zayn will go in one car. Louis and Liam in another. Niall, me, and you all have to go in separate cars." Harry gulped.

"When do we leave?" Zayn asked while glancing down at his expensive prop watch.

"Now." Harry nodded while tapping something on his phone. I heard a squeak then the ear piece was on.

"Let's get our kidnap on!" Niall shouted, forcing all of us to hunch over from the noise.

"Niall!" Louis shouted at him while slapping him upside the head.

"Sorry!" Niall sang as he led the way out the door.

Just as I was about to follow everyone, I felt a hand on my wrist. I spun around to see Harry standing with his ear piece in his hand. He leant down to my opposite ear. I could feel his breath against my painted neck.

"As soon as this is over, I'm ripping that dress off of you." Harry whispered into my ear.

I pulled my ear piece out of my ear.

"I can't wait to see you try." I smirked.

"Underestimate me?" Harry snickered.

"Keep imagining it, maybe it will get you through the night." I brushed my hands over his crotch while turning around.

"Don't get cocky princess!" Harry hissed.

"The only cock I'll be getting will be in my dreams." I chuckled and walked out the door.

I stuck the ear piece back into my ear while walking over to the elevator. Natalie was holding the elevator door for us. I ran quickly down the hallway and stumbled into the elevator.

Harry whispered something into our ears. I couldn't really make it out but I'm assuming it was to go without him since Natalie stopped holding the elevator. She clicked on the first floor button.

As soon as the elevator doors opened, we spread out, pretending as if we didn't know each other. I batted my eyes while walking out the front doors. I walked down the row of cars to the one I was supposed to be in.

"Ms. Bianchi?" The driver asked.

Oh, I forgot. My name for the night is Valentina Bianchi.

"That's me." I grinned.

"Welcome madam." The driver bowed while holding the door open for me. I nodded while getting into the car.

The driver shut the door behind me as I crawled into the pretty car. I didn't know what type it was, all I knew was it looked like a limo. The driver walked around the front and got into the driver's seat.

Without another word, the driver drove. He had black sunglasses on but I'm assuming he knew who I really was because he was driving like a maniac. Or he didn't know who I was and wanted to kill me.

The drive was longer than I thought it would be. He had slow jazz music playing while I sat back and thought about possible outcomes for tonight. My favorite is when everything works out and I get that visual of Harry physically ripping the dress off of my body.

When we arrived, my driver got out and opened the door for me just like when I got in. I got out myself, fixing my dress as I stood beside the car. I didn't even get to thank him before he got into the car and drove away.

I took a deep breath before looking up. The building looked exactly how I remembered it. Snobby. Wealthy people and their families walking into the building on a long red carpet.

The soothing air of Nevada summers blessed everyone's skin as the sun glimmered down. I flattened my hands down my stomach before walking up the soft red carpet.

I was behind this old guy with his mistress. I knew it wasn't his wife since he was holding her like she was a rag doll, not like someone he respected. But I don't think this young woman really cared. She was getting money so she didn't worry about perception.

I assume

There was a short line to get into the event and it was going by fast. A few people ahead of me were actually Natalie and Zayn. They looked more like a couple than these fools did.

By the time I reached the bouncer, we made eye contact and immediately I knew who it was. It was one of Xavier's workers. I knew this because he had not one but two tear drops on his cheek beside an angel tattoo.

He immediately let me go, knowing who I was. I nodded towards him before entering the threshold. And I didn't expect anything different from what I saw. It's the same thing it's been the past decade.

It was essentially a huge white room with a curving staircase on either side. A huge chandelier sat on the top of the ceiling, illuminating the whole room. Along the walls were the things up for auction.

In the middle of the room was the dance floor and a symphony of people playing music in front of that. The bar was against the back wall, cluttered by small seats and tables.

Hundreds if not thousands of people were here, talking and drinking. All of them in their most expensive outfits and wads of money in their pockets and purses. There were even a few kids, but they behaved like adults.

Along with all the extremities, security was scattered throughout the gigantic room. Alongside every painting, stood a man in a security uniform. They looked like they were out for blood.

"For anyone who's here, security is everywhere." I whispered so only my ear piece could hear me.

"I can tell." Natalie said from my ear.

I walked around the room, observing everyone in their masks. Some ruthless men were without their masks, showing off their identity to the world. Lucky for them, I rarely ever forget a face.

"You see him?" Niall asked

"No." I sighed.

I wandered towards the bar as the orchestra played a loud slow song. It was beautiful and even got some people dancing on the dance floor. The sun was setting in the windows, dimming the lights as it got darker outside.

I sat down at the farthest bar stool, keeping myself secluded from everyone on the other side. Waiters were rushing around the room, offering people appetizers or drinks, I was also avoiding them.

"What can I get you madam?" The bartender broke my stare on the room. I looked towards him and grinned.

"Vodka, on the rocks." I nodded.

The bartender turned away to make my drink. I wasn't actually going to drink it though. I don't have time to watch him make it so I don't know if he poisoned it. But I will hold it as a prop.

I went back to scanning the room, looking for anyone that could symbolize Leonardo. My bones went rigid as I saw the face of someone I thought was dead. Robert sat in a wheelchair on the other side of the room, talking to a couple.

"Harry, looks like I didn't kill Robert after all." I whispered while feeling my heart rate quicken.

"He's here?" Harry questioned.

"You thought you killed Robert?" Natalie chimed in.

"You are a badass." Niall chuckled.

"Looks like I've got another job." I stared at Robert as he held onto his chest while laughing.

"No, you are not killing him tonight!" Harry demanded.

"Your Vodka on the rocks." The bartender placed the drink beside me.

"Thank you." I grinned and nodded.

"Thank you?" Harry questioned.

"I was talking to the bartender!" I whispered.

"You guys need to shut up! If people see you talking to yourself they will get suspicious!" Louis hissed.

I rolled my eyes while taking my drink and hopping off of the bar stool. I began to walk around the room, holding the drink and examining everyone in my view. Sometimes, you could tell who people were even with the masks. Others, not so much.

I held the cup to my lips and glanced down at the vodka. The ice cubs were floating, but I never believed that myth. I set the vodka down on the passing waiter's tray and continued to walk around the premises.

Everyone's voices talking to other people were quiet in my ear as I focused on my task. I kept dancing my eyes around the room, making sure not to make eye contact and watching everyone. Then, a certain person came into view.

"Twelve o'clock." I whispered while looking up at the overlooking balcony.

Standing at the top of the balcony were no other than Leonardo and Eliza. Her hand was in his as they looked down on their guests. I immediately moved to look at one of the things up for sale.

"Everyone! May I have your attention?!" Leonardo cleared his voice and brought everyones talking down to nothing but whispers.

"I want to thank all of you for coming tonight! This charity auction was something a very close friend of mine kept near and dear to his heart. I just wish his family could be with us tonight." Leonardo frowned.

He's talking about my father.

"So please, everyone raise your glasses for Jack Monroe. He was taken from us too soon." As Leonardo raised his hand, so did everyone with their glasses. A smile stuck to his villainous face.

"Now, please. Place your bets and enjoy yourselves! We have the whole night." Leonardo clapped which made everyone else clap.

I clapped as well to fit in, but I didn't want to. Plus, little did he know Jack's family was here. But not to honor is disgraceful legacy, but to put a stop to it and everyone who was associated with it.

"How are we gonna separate them?" Zayn asked.

"Kennedy?" Liam whispered.

"One of you has to pull her away. Talk to her about the event. She'll love that." I smirked while watching them walk down the stairs gracefully.

"On it." Niall whispered.

Once they separated them, it was my time to shine. One of the things Leonardo does best is have affairs. He cheats on Eliza every chance he gets with young, beautiful women who sleep with him for his money.

I would like to think of myself as a very beautiful young woman. I have to get him to his hotel room up those stairs. I can keep him distracted up there. No, I will not let him anywhere near me. But if I can get him alone, he'll stay alone.

I leaned myself against the wall and watched as Niall slid in between Leonardo and Eliza. He had a fake American accent as he began to talk about the organization with Eliza. Immediately, she was brought into a trance and walked with Niall as they talked.

My turn

I took a long deep breath while pushing myself off of the wall and walking straight towards Leonardo. He had a smile on his face while he sat mask less beside one of his friends at the bar.

I grabbed a random drink from a waiter's tray and shot it down, not really caring about if it was poisoned. I needed some liquid courage. I blew air out of my lips before sitting down beside him and playing with the rim of a random cup.

Almost instantly, I could feel his eyes on me. I threw my hair over my shoulder, revealing my bare skin while crossing my legs. I twirled my hair in my fingers while staring at the bar top.

"Hello." Leonardo's semi seductive voice broke my stare.

Whatever you do, don't punch him. Fight the urge.

"Me?" I turned to see him sliding over to sit beside me. I cleared my throat and put on my best British accent.

"What's your name?" Leonardo tapped the bar top, signaling for the bartender to get him a drink.

"Valentina." I batted my eyelashes.

"Leonardo." He smirked.

"I know who you are, Leonardo." I smirked while looking him up and down flirtaiously.

Yuck, I hate this.

"Do you?" Leonardo chuckled.

"Of course. I've always wanted to meet you." I pushed my hair behind my ear.

"Have you now? And why's that?" Leonardo moved closer to me.

"You're the dangerous Suckers leader. I love danger." I whispered between the two of us.

"Lucky for you, I'm not afraid of danger." Leonardo pulled a cigarette from his pocket and lit it.

I looked behind me, looking around for Eliza. She was nowhere in sight. I'm guessing Niall and Harry had turned their mics off since I couldn't hear anyone talking beside the others.

"Dance with me." I slid off of the chair and pulled my neckline down, showing off more cleavage.

"I couldn't, my wife wouldn't approve." Leonardo chuckled with a shake of his head. I smirked.

"I don't see her anywhere, do you?" I glanced around the room quickly. Leonardo smirked while looking around the room as well.

"I guess I don't." He laughed.

My thoughts were correct. He can never turn down a good affair.

I held my hand out for him to take while licking my red lipstick. He looked at me with hunger while I looked at him with fake lust. I hated this, but I knew this was the only way to do this.

***

Leonardo took my hand and put his cigarette out before leading us to the dance floor. The orchestra began to play Skyfall by Adele as soon as my heels clicked against the wood of the dance floor.

Leonardo placed both his hands on my hips as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I connected my hands on the nape of his neck as he began to sway while everyone around us joined in.
This is the end. Hold your breath and count to ten

"Might I say, that dress looks absolutely exquisite on you." Leonardo whispered between us while squeezing my hips.

I want to vomit.

For this is the end, I've drowned and dreamt this moment. So overdue, I owe them

"You don't look too bad yourself sir." I smirked while Leonardo moved his hands closer to my ribs.

Let the sky fall. When it crumbles. We will stand tall. Face it all together

Leonardo's eyes wandered down to my cleavage as he danced us to the music. In order to fake my interest, I moved my hands down his neck to his shoulders and gripped the fabric of his suit all with my lips slightly parted.

"Where are you from, Valentina?" Leonardo questioned while moving his hands back to my hips.

Skyfall is where we start. A thousand miles and poles apart.

"London. My father raised me." I whispered.

"Who is your father?" Leonardo asked intrigued.

"Johnathan Bianchi." I whispered into his ear. I felt him stiffen under my words.

Jonathan Bianchi is a very scary man. He's a part of the Mafia, but in England. His daughter, Valentina, had to take a rain check tonight. I've actually met her. She's very sweet but very scary.

"So you're powerful? I like that." Leonardo smirked.

"I guess you could say that." I shrugged.

Leonardo pulled my body against his as the chorus picked up. I took a deep breath, allowing myself to imagine I was dancing with someone else. God, anyone else but him.

"You're quite a good dancer." I giggled while he moved us perfectly around the dance floor.

"Please, I've just been around the block a few times." Leonardo chuckled.

I leaned into his ear with a smirk, "Will you bring me around the block?" I whispered.

Where you go, I go. What you see, I see. I know I'd never be me. Without the security. Of your loving arms.

"Of course Valentina." Leonardo whispered back.

Keeping me from harm. Put your hand in my hand. And we'll stand

I smirked to myself, knowing that my plan was working flawlessly. Probably after this song, Leonardo was going to bring me to his room. He's blinded by beauty like an idiot.

"Would you care to follow me?" Leonardo whispered into my ear.

"Of course." I whispered back.

Leonardo took my hand and led us off of the dance floor just as the song came to an end. I held onto his fingers loosely as we approached the stairs. I let go of his skin and held onto the railings.

I glanced back at the people on the floor, all talking and conversing. I locked eyes with Natalie, standing beside Zayn talking to a group of people. She nodded towards me, and I nodded back.

"You coming darling?" Leonardo asked from behind me. I turned to look at him with a smirk.

"Of course." I smiled.

I ran up the stairs, leaving the people in my memories. I walked right behind Leonardo as he led the way down the hall. I remember the many nights I stayed in these very hotel rooms. Although, I never slept much since it was always just me and the moon. My dad was never here those night.

Leonardo stopped us at the last room. The one with two double doors. I fixed my leg slit, making sure that my gun and knife were accessible. Leonardo pulled out a key card and swiped it.

"Come in." Leonardo grinned while opening the door for me. I walked inside with a grin on my face.

I felt Leonardo's hand touch the small of my back, forcing me to walk faster. All the lights were on as I walked into the big room. The first part I was welcomed to was the living room/kitchen. It was all white and modern with expensive paintings hanging on every inch of the wall.

"Care for a drink darling?" Leonardo asked while brushing his hand against my ass. I gulped.

"Sure." I nodded.

Now's the time to reveal myself.

As Leonardo turned his back to make me a drink, I pulled my mask off of my face and pulled my gun from the tie around my waist. I held it between us while holding the mask in my opposite hand.

As Leonardo turned around with two poured drinks, he stopped in his tracks as soon as we locked eyes. A smirk appeared on my face while Leonardo sighed and put the drinks down.

"I was barely able to recognize you." Leonardo frowned while sitting down in the chair beside his drinks.

"That was on purpose." I wiped away my fake and very botched British accent and replaced it with my real voice.

"You should have been an actor." Leonardo grinned while crossing his legs. I shook my head.

"You really were going to cheat on your wife with a girl when she was in the same room as you?" I questioned while cocking the gun. I wasn't going to shoot him, but I needed him to think I was.

"Would you believe me if I said I knew it was you?" Leonardo chuckled.

"No. I wouldn't." I looked at him expressionless.

"Kennedy, do tell me. If you're here, does that mean all of your little friends are here?" Leonardo asked.

"Nope, just me." I shook my head.

"I was really hoping you were all here. I wanted to check on dear Harry. Oh, thank you for Robert by the way. You almost killed him. That would have made my life so much easier but the bastard lived. He's very annoying." Leonardo chuckled while grabbing the drink he poured and taking a sip of it.

"Why haven't you made a move to kill me yet?" I questioned.

"I could ask you the same thing." Leonardo whispered back sarcastically.

"We've got her, you can leave Kennedy." Harry whispered in my ear.

"You're right." I smirked while aiming my gun at his thigh and shooting. A bullet handed straight into his leg.

"Mother fucker!" Leonardo yelled as he held his thigh.

"Stay there like a good boy. I've got to go." I smirked while wrapping my mask around my face again.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you!" Leonardo screamed while I stuffed my gun back into my waist.

"Looking forward to it!" I chuckled while grabbing his keycard and walking out the door.

I snapped the keycard in half and disregarded it as I walked down the steps to reenter the party. Leonardo wasn't going to move anytime soon, unless it's to call his security. Which I'm guessing is going to be called in a few seconds.

"Let's go. I have a feeling we're about to be caught." I whispered into my ear piece.

I walked straight past everyone, not having a care in the world about who I was pushing out of the way. My job was done, well, beside killing Robert. So, before I left, I stopped behind Robert and leaned down into his ear.

"Next time, I'll aim for the head." I whispered in my normal voice with a smirk as I walked away.

"Get her!" Robert screamed while he pointed at me, but I just chuckled. I then heard footsteps and then started to run.

I threw the mask off of my face while rushing out the front doors and down the red carpet. It was dark out now while white lights carved my walkway. Sitting in the car was already everybody, I was the last to leave.

"Bye suckers!" I chuckled while rushing into the driver's seat. I love when they leave my spot open.

No pun intended

Without even putting my seat belt on, I pulled back and slammed on the pedal, driving us straight out of the parking lot. The sound of gunshots hitting the car focused everyone's attention to the back but I kept my eyes on the road.

I had to drive stick shift which was different from what I usually do, but it's okay. That's what makes this more fun. I pressed harder on the pedal, forcing the car to drive us as fast as it could out of this place.

I brought my one hand to the wheel and made a sharp turn onto the road, slamming on the pedal to send us speeding down the road. I could hear the nervous pants from everyone in the back while I was smiling.

The adrenaline rush I was earning from that was something I never wanted to let go. The feeling of death at your fingertips made me feel something. Something that is better than being high.

"Slow down!" Natalie shouted from the back as I drove us the way I remembered back to Las Vegas.

Just so I don't actually kill us, I slowed down. I kept a smile on my face as I turned onto the main highway. The car erupted in laughs and cheers as soon as we were safe.

"We fucking did it!" Niall cheered while doing some weird thing that sounded like bird calls.

"Where did you guys put Eliza?" I looked into my rearview mirror to see everyone but Zayn was here.

"Zayn's bringing her to the warehouse." Harry said from beside me. I didn't even realize he was there.

"Where am I dropping everyone off?" I questioned while pulling onto the main Las Vegas strip.

"Alea, we're gonna get drunk off our asses!" Liam laughed.

"Got it." I smiled.

I sped up slightly until I got to Alea. Everyone in the backseat filtered out, leaving just me and Harry in the car. I smiled while watching all of them file into the casino with smiles on their faces.

With a smile on my face, I directed my eyes to Harry. He was looking at me with hunger in his eyes. Unlike with Leonardo, I was looking at him with starvation. Harry smirked while looking behind him.

"How d-"

Before he could finish, I leaned over the center consul and pushed his lips against mine. I felt a smile emerge onto his lips as he brought his hand to my cheek. I smirked as his familiar taste caressed against my taste buds.

"Please, rip this dress off of me." I pulled away from him while staring up at him with need.

"All depends on how fast you can drive." Harry smirked while wiping some of my rep lipstick off of his skin.

"Is that a challenge?" I smirked while revving the engine and turning towards the front.

"Depends, what's the prize?" Harry questioned seductively.

"Me." I glanced over to him while pulling my shoulder up.

"Then yes. It is. And I'm gonna win." Harry winked.

"You'll win either way." I smiled.

"Why is that?" Harry narrowed his eyes on me.

"Because either way, you get to taste me." I winked before slamming on the pedal, sending us forward and straight onto the road. 

-

a/n: smut time??

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

24.3K 1.9K 49
*TW: 18+/very mature* Preview~ "It was a mistake?" He questions me raising his brows high as he didn't expect that from me. Sweat forming on my hair...
1.5M 39.4K 83
[COMPLETED] "And as for owning you, princess" He pauses, hissing between his teeth. "When I decide you're mine, I know exactly what to do to ruin you...
Seven Bởi She

Fanfiction

154K 5.2K 96
When Lily's university financial scholarship is revoked she explores a new avenue for income. A mutual friend introduces her to a darker underbelly...
136K 2.6K 60
"Are you gonna call me Mr. Lizard from now?" "Of course." [Book One of The Adelaide Duncan Series] HIGHEST RANKINGS~ #79 in mazerunnerfanfiction #1...