๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž

By floridamadewritez

๐™๐จ๐ก๐ซ๐š'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐œ๐š๐ซ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐‹๐•
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ

๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ

10K 457 201
By floridamadewritez

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-175 votes for next chapter⭐️.

-75 comments💬.

ZOHRA

SATURDAY, MAY 25TH, 2024: 3 P.M.

"Boopieeee" I dragged out walking inside of our Texas apartment.

"SHOWER" he called out.

Kicking off my shoes I walked inside of our bedroom then entered the bathroom where my sexy fiancé was occupying the shower.

"You look sexy" I said then he looked over at me and smiled.

"Thank you, you look sexy too. How was the doctor's" he asked wringing out his rag just to apply more soap.

"Good I'm all healthy, but I did put on weight since I stopped taking my birth control" I said with a pout.

"Ok and? You still look sexy as hell" he said washing his body.

"Thank you, but did you call and check on the house" I asked sitting on top of the counter.

"Yes, it's finally ready for us but we still need to go look in person and deep clean ourselves because ion be trusting folks cleaning they might half ass" he said causing me to nod.

"Trip to Cali it is, but baby you know what you can do" I said then he looked at me.

"What" he asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Lick this pussy bitch" I said then he reached for the shower handle causing me to jump off the counter while laughing then I ran out of the room once I heard the shower door close.

"Get yo ass back here Zo" he said laughing standing at the other end of the table with his towel wrapped around his waist.

"No" I said laughing then I started to run but I forgot he got long legs so he caught me.

"You wanna repeat yourself" he asked throwing me over his shoulder.

"No massa" I said while laughing then he busted out laughing.

"You so lucky most of our shit is packed up I would've tied up ass to the bed and a vibrator on yo shit while I played the game" he said putting me down.

"That sounds fun, we gotta do that once we settle in Cali" I said wrapping my arms around his damp body then he bent down and kissed me.

"Yo freak ass, and why yo ass look so delicious" he asked slapping my ass while he hugged me.

"Because you a bottom feeder" I said then I started shaking my ass with my arms still around him.

"You damn right I be eating that shit like Sunday dinner, on crip" he said causing me to bust out laughing then he lifted my dress and rubbed his hands on my ass.

"You're done" I said laughing then I stopped.

"Be quiet" he said squeezing my ass.

"Stop touching my booty" I giggled tryna get out of his embrace but he ended up picking me up.

"Nope" he said then he kissed me all over my face.

"What you tryna do" I asked wrapping my arms around the back of his neck.

"Eat yo ass on the counter" he said then I raised an eyebrow.

"You fr" I asked then he nodded.

"Shiiiiit ok" I dragged out shrugging then he sat me on the empty counter.

"I love you" he said standing in between my legs then he kissed me passionately.

"I love you more" I said kissing his lips multiple times.

"Nah, I love you more sexy pussy" he said causing me to bust out laughing.

"Boopie stop saying that" I said kissing his lips.

"No because you my sexy pussy and I love you so so much and I can't wait to marry you and say I do" he said with his arms wrapped around me.

"I love you too and I can't wait to marry you and have yo babies" I said then I saw his dick move under his towel.

"Have my babies" he husked pushing my legs up causing me to lean on my elbows while he ripped off my panties.

He gets so turned on when I talk about giving him babies and just walking around the house with swollen feet and a big belly bump.

"Yes, Pyrme and Tyrianna" I said biting my lip then he snatched his towel off and aligned himself with my drippy entrance then he pushed himself inside of me.

"Fuck! You know that shit turns me on Z the thought of you having my babies" he husked rocking his hips slowly inside of me.

"Ah fuck! I-I know daddy" I moaned with my mouth agape.

"You gone let daddy fill this pussy up with kids, hmm" he asked wrapping his hand around my throat causing me to nod.

"Lemme hear it baby" he husked fucking me so deep and slow.

"Yessssssss" I moaned throwing my head back then I let my back touch the counter as my eyes rolled back.

"Good girl" he praised then he pulled me to the edge more and started going crazy.

"AHHH DADDY" I moaned out then he put his hand over my mouth.

"Shut the fuck up! Imma bitch remember I'm finna kill this pussy, on crip" he panted as he continued pounding inside of me.

I'm fucked.

TWO HOURS LATER

"You learned yo lesson" Tribe asked me while he went through my panty drawer as he packed my luggage.

"Yes" I said softly with my legs wide open in front of the fan.

This nigga was not playing when he said he was finna kill my pussy once we got finished my shit looked like it got lip fillers and it had a heartbeat going on there which it still does but it was more intense when he finished.

"Which was" he asked turning around then he walked back to the bed where my suitcase was and put my panties in there.

"Don't call daddy a bitch" I said then he smiled.

"Good girl" he said then he bent down and kissed me passionately.

"Babe hand me my phone, please" I said as I heard it ring then he reached over on his side of the bed and handed it to me since I love laying on his side.

"Who calling us" he asked looking at the phone.

"It's Majesty" he said answering the phone and I just closed my eyes and listened.

"Hey in law..Yea, we packing for Cali now..No, we're not moving just yet we're just going to check on the house and get to know the area..She in front of the fan cooling down..Sure did" he said laughing at the end then I looked over at him as he folded up the clothes and neatly packed them in the suitcase.

"We plan on taking the private jet later on so if everybody hurry up and pack they can slide, but y'all not staying with us in our air bnb...Because I'm finna be enjoying my fiancé ion got time for y'all tryna steal her away from me she's mine, ain't that right boopie" he asked looking over at me.

"Yes daddy" I responded sitting up in the bed then I started helping him.

"Mmtch I'm just playing y'all can stay it's a six bedroom and 8 bath, but stay on y'all side of the house that goes for all you hooligans on this call...Meet us at the airport 6:30 sharp or you getting left see y'all later love y'all" he said then he hung up the phone.

"I said hand me the phone not answer the phone" I said then he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"So you don't be answering my phone and having full blown conversations with my mama dem" he asked then I shook my head.

"Nope" I said popping the p then he shook his head while laughing.

"Lying ass don't make me fuck yo ass up again and you be walking bowlegged fr" he said then I smirked.

"We need to talk" I said grabbing a shirt then I put it on.

"Ok, I'm listening" he said setting the last pair of shorts in my suitcase then he zipped it up.

"I think we should take a break" I said then he started laughing.

"Girl go lay down and take a nap" he said laughing then he grabbed the suitcase off the bed and placed it by the door.

"Why are you not taking me serious right now" I asked looking at him sideways.

"Why would I? You're speaking pure bullshit ain't no fucking breaks you tired of me take a nap and we'll talk it out before we go to bed" he said grabbing his suitcase.

"Fine, I guess I'll just take my packed back and leave for awhile" I said trying to get out the bed but he locked his arms around me.

"Zohra Washington yo ass ain't going no fucking where stop playing with me. Why do you want me in the hospital, huh? Because if you leave imma die of a heartbreak, my brother already left and you tryna leave too for what" he asked softly then I poked my lip out.

"Aww daddy I was just playing I could never leave you ft" I said hugging him tightly then I locked my arms and legs around him so he would fall on top of me while I held him.

"Stop playing with me like that you know I'm crazy bout you babydoll" he whispered in my ear then I kissed him all over his face.

"You know my crazy ass live in yo skin daddy we been through so much together I could never throw it all away, I might be pregnant and who gone father my kids" I asked causing his head to raise.

"Me and only me because if you'd ever try to leave and give my kids a step daddy I would kill them and tell you I did" he said causing me to bust out laughing.

"And I believe you, but I love you to infinity" I said then I kissed him passionately letting my tongue explore his mouth till I slowly pulled away sucking on his bottom lip.

"And I love you to infinity" he said then he nuzzled his face into my neck.

"Wanna take a nap" I asked then he nodded.

"Ok, let's get everything packed away and strip from our clothes then we can nap" I said yawning after he yawned.

"Ok baby" he said kissing my neck then he lifted off of me then he slapped the fuck outta my pussy causing me to moan so loud.

"Don't ever play with me like that again" he said looking down at me.

"Yes sir daddy" I panted as my legs down shook then he licked his fingers then he shoved them inside of me and started roughly fingering me hitting my spot repeatedly.

"Ouuuu fuck daddy! R-right thereeee" I moaned as I felt myself about to cum then he removed his fingers and sucked on them.

"Bad girls don't get to cum get yo ass up" he said unzipping his suitcase.

"We so not fucking no more" I said getting up from the bed with an attitude then I went inside my closet and slammed my door.

"Ahhh you mad" he said laughing sounding like that one TikTok sound and I just slid down the closet door.

"And you bet not be in there playing wit yo coochie" he said causing me to silently laugh.

Why he said it like that??

"Ok" I said then I just got up and grabbed a new rag and a pair of boxers then I grabbed a sports bra so I can shower before our nap.

TIME SKIP: 6:45 P.M.

"Ok you guys are free to move around" the pilot said through the speaker.

"Babe" I called out tapping Tribe.

"Hmm" he mumbled.

"Can you come lay on me" I asked then Majesty looked over at me and smiled.

"Why you want his big ass on you" Carlos ass asked causing everybody to laugh.

"Bitch shut up and leave my baby alone if she wanna cuddle we finna cuddle" Tribe said rubbing the sleep out his eyes then I stuck my tongue out.

"Right and he act like his big ass don't be all on Shantel sucking on ha titties answering the phone and shit like that" Durk said mugging him with his face balled up.

"Man shut up I was drinking my milk bitch nobody told y'all to group FaceTime me while I was in comfort of my own home" Carlos countered causing us women to shake our heads.

"Right, his trifling ass I wanted to throw his ass inna lake for that fuck shit" Tribe said mugging him then he got on top of me once I reclined my seat back then I put a large blanket on top of us.

"How bout y'all shut y'all dumbasses up" Mike chimed in while rubbing Tommy's booty.

"Mike you don't want me to get on yo ass, answering the phone while you fucking" Carlos said mugging him.

"Shiiit, like you said I was in the comfort of my own home getting my shit rode the fuck" he said then Tommy just stuck his tongue out causing us to laugh.

"You nasty bitch" India said causing us to bust out laughing.

"Girrrrlll he came home with the fresh cut who was finna stop, not I" Tommy said then I stuck my hand out then he dapped me up.

"It's just some bout that fresh cut boyyy" I dragged out then Tribe looked at me with a smirk.

"Look at Zion ass quiet he don't want us exposing him" Durk said then Zion started laughing.

"Man ion be doing shit but laying up under my wife that's it" he said rubbing Majesty's back with his ringed hand.

"Cap! Nigga talk so much shit" Mike said causing the boys to nod.

"Man fuck y'all, y'all bum asses be starting with me" he said mugging them.

"See! Y'all done got his ass started" Tribe said then the boys started laughing.

"Y'all leave my baby alone" Majesty said rubbing his face then she kissed him causing him to smile.

"Yea, what my baby said" he said cheesing down at my sister then he kissed her lips multiple times.

"Y'all done" Shantel asked lifting her head off Carlos' lap.

"Fr, y'all just dogged one another for a good 10 minutes" India chimed in.

"That's what we do, but these still my niggas" Durk said then the boys nodded.

"I gotta question" Carlos said then the boys sucked their teeth.

"What nigga damn" Tribe asked adjusting his head on my titties.

"Why we going to Cali anyways" he asked then everybody face palmed themselves.

"That's yo baby daddy Shantel" Tommy said laughing.

"And I love him to death but baby I explained this in the car Tribe and Zo going to look at their new house but we gonna stay awhile as a lil vacation" she said looking up at him.

"And me love you too" he said sound like a child then she smiled when he kissed her.

"Too fucking big" Durk said while shaking his head.

"Babe you can massage my feet" India asked putting her foot in his lap.

"Of course" he said smiling then he took her shoe off and got to work.

"Did you guys already look at y'all houses" I asked since everybody decided last year that we'll all make a move to Cali to stay close by.

"Yes, on the 3D tour thingy but since we gone be in Cali we gone view our house in person as well" Shantel responded causing me to nod.

"We all doing the same thing" Mike said causing everybody to nod.

"Baby you can rub my hair" Tribe asked then I put my fingers in his head and started massaging his scalp then I kissed his forehead.

"I love you baby" I said then he wrapped his arms around me like he always did when we got in this position so I wouldn't move.

"I love you more" he said softly then he yawned and buried his face in my titties or as he like to call them his personal hide out.

TIME SKIP: 3:30 A.M.

"Aye, we'll see y'all later on babygirl can barely keep her eyes open" Tribe said picking me up from the couch and I just wrapped around his body because I was out of it.

We landed in Cali about two hours ago and we were all hungry so we found this pizza and wing spot that was still opened so we called in for a pickup order while we were in traffic then we headed over and got it then made our way over to the house.

Once we arrived everyone picked out their rooms and put their thing away then we met in the living room to eat then after awhile the boys went on the patio and smoked while us ladies chilled inside the house for some much needed girl talk.

When the boys came inside they came in smelling like straight gas but I got used to the scent so I cuddled up with Tribe and we turned on a movie and watched it and now we're here.

"Yea us too baby boy snoring all in my ear" Mike said then I heard shuffling around.

"We about to call it in too" Zion said with a yawn.

"Alright, goodnight love y'all" Tribe said earning good nights and I love toos.

15 MINUTES LATER

"Goodnight baby I love you" Tribe said softly while I snuggled into his chest.

"I love you too boopie goodnight" I said then he placed a soft kiss on my lips.

Chapter 23 is complete🥳

I love Zo and Tribe's playful sides😭.

They crazy bout one another😝.

The boys be outta control😂.

Any feedback or questions?

Hope you guys enjoyed. Don't forget to vote and add this book to your libraries. 🥺🙏🏾

-floridamadewritez 😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 138 11
"๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ"- ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ, ๐š๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐‚๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ง. ๐Œ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
1.5K 48 11
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ซ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐, ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ...
9.3K 476 13
"๐š‚๐š˜ ๐š’๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š•" ๐™บ๐š˜๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ "๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š–๐šŽ" ...
2.5K 192 28
"๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘›" I said. "๐ผ'๐‘š ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ฆ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘›! ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž...