Holy Trinity- One shots

By ilove_actresses

This won't be a long storyline just some random oneshots about Cate Blanchett, Sandra bullock and Sarah Pauls... More

little information
falling in love
The new powerful witch
New member
sudden proposal
little perfect family
A/N No update
Feeling loved

secret Love

495 10 0
By ilove_actresses

Movie:
Xandra × y/n

I'm at the airport waiting for dad to pick me up. I don't even know him he left. Well he got kicked out from my mum cause he was an alcoholic. Well I believe he still is because my mum told me if she knew he was able to stop she wouldn't have kicked him out but we'll she did.

There I see him waiving at me.

"Hey Larry" I say not wanting to call him dad since I don't really know him yet.

"Hey common get into the car I have some things to do and I still want to show you your room and everything"

I do as he says and sit into the car. We start driving and it feels endless. We arrive at a place that reminds me of the desert and I can feel the heat through the open window. This place looks like a lost place and it makes me feel slightly uncomfortable.

"Here we are" Larry says after he parked infront a garage. I hear a barking dog and as soon as Larry opens the door he runs out to me.

"Oh hello little one. Whats it's name?"

"His name is popper"

"I didn't know you had a dog."

"It's not mine he is my girlfriends dog"
Well I didn't know about a girlfriend either but I just nodded.

We go inside and leave my luggage in the hallway. As we walk into the kitchen I see a beautiful women sunbathing while smoking a cigarette. When I tell you my jaw almost dropped but than I saw her looking at me through her sunglasses and I fastly brought my attention back to Larry who was pouring me a glass of water.

"So uhm how long have u been living here" I ask trying to make conversation.

"Well not that long actually about 7 months now. Anyways I will show you your room now and than I will have to go somewhere but if you need something you can ask her." He says pointing at the women who's name I still don't know. I gulp and nod.

After 1 hour my room was finally settled in and I showered and changed into fresh clothing. I walk down the stairs cause I am thirsty. I look through the cabinets trying to find a glass when I see one it's too high even if I'm already big I still can't reach but suddenly I feel someone against my back. Oh my god boobs against my back. A hand reaches for the glass and gives it to me. With a trembling hand I reach for it and answer with a shy voice.

"Thank you" as she takes a step back I turn around. She chuckles.

"Hey I'm Xandra with an X"

"Hey I'm y/n"  I say with a still shaking voice. Xandra turns around to the fridge.

"Water or juice?" she asks kind.

"Uhm water please." I answer. So she gives me a water bottle. I fill my glass by myself and drink while I feel Xandra's eyes dragging into my soul. I finish so I place the glass into the sink and see Xandra still starring.

"Do I have something in my face." She just smirks and answers.

"Nah you are all fine sweetie" I immediately blush by what she has just called me and I have just realized what she is wearing a red crop top with white shorts. I notice that I accidentally took a quick glimpse of her cleavage. I decide to go upstairs again since the situation is akward already.

Upstairs I took my phone but I realize I have no WiFi. I can do nothing else but stay on my phone since I have no friends here and all the books I brought I already read at least 5 times. So I decide to ask Xandra for the WiFi. I walk down the stairs and see her watching TV while smoking a cigarette. She kinda looks hot smoking a cigarette. Ugh y/n STOP.

"Xandra uhm could you give me the WiFi password please?" I ask shy.

"If you are a good girl and bring the trash out you might get it" she says while still focusing on the TV.
Uhm what did she just say? Did she just say good girl.

"Honey you want the WiFi or not?" She says now turning around looking at me confused and laughing.

"Oh am I was just wondering where I should take it?" I cover up with a real question.

"Just down the street throw it into the dumpster infront the house no on lives there." I nod and do as she said. I walk down the street and the heat really is too much here.

Suddenly a boy appears behind the dumpster.

"Oh god you scared me"

"Well sorry are you new here" he speaks with a strong Ukrainian accent.

"Yes just came here today I'm gonna stay with my dad till I can afford my own house."

"Ah interesting do you want my number we could go to school together if you start next Monday too"

"Yes I do start on Monday but well you know I don't like to give my number to-"

"I'm gay I'm not trying to get your number for anything else than going to school together and maybe become friends." He says and I was suprised and glad at the same time.

"Well good to know I'm a lesbian (if you aren't comfortable with the sexuality just always replace it with whatever your sexuality is) so I would love to have a friend that also is part of the LGBTQ+ community."

"Yeah anyways you talk much I like you but we can work on talking" I punch his shoulder playfully and tell him to shut up than I give him my number and leave.

"What took you so long" Xandra asks with crossed arms as soon as I enter.

"I met somebody" i answer shortly.

"A boy am I right?" She asks.

"A boy yeah what's wrong with that?!" I like that she kinda sounds jealous.

"Why did you give him your number."

"Because I might wanna meet up with him. So you stalked us the whole time?" She walks closer to me so I take a step back and am now leaning on the door. She looks deep into my eyes.

"You are not gonna meet up with him understood?"

"He is gay so there isn't gonna happen anything anyway and also what do you care you are not my mum"  She now walked even closer so our body's were pressed against each others.

"I may not be your mum but you are living under my roof and that little princess" she stops talking for a moment to lift my chin up since I was looking at her lips. "means you have to listen to me and I say no boys I don't care if you say they are gay because how do I know you are fooling me?!"

"I am a lesbian anyways so I don't care about boys and also I want friends so I won't bring them under your roof then but I definitely will stay under their roof when I want to meet up with them"

"I see someone's being disrespectful." We hear a car engine. Suddenly Xandra holds me by my waist but she just wanted to move me aside to let Larry in. So I stand there watching them kiss. It hurts so I just walk upstairs again and decide to ask for the WiFi later.

It is getting dark and I'm getting bored. It is so hot inside so I decide to try the pool for the first time. I put on a bikini in which I normally feel uncomfortable but I'm just gonna get inside the pool as fast as possible. I walk down the stairs and just when I get around the corner Larry and Xandra are sitting outside. I want to turn back so bad but Larry already saw me so I head outside.

"I just wanted to take a swim since it is so hot" I say while holding the towel infront myself. I also feel Xandra's eyes trying to check me out.

"Of course always this weather really is painfully hot sometimes. Anyways have to get going I am meeting up with a friend" Larry says.

"Again didn't you do it yesterday?" I am curious what Xandra means with that.

"Yes I did and I'm doing it again problem with that." He says standing up to tower Xandra. At that point I was getting worried since Larry was tipsy. But Xandra also stands up looking him directly into the eyes.

"You will get catched now have fun but don't come disappointed to me afterwards." Xandra says and so he leaves and slams the door.

Still standing infront the pool I ask Xandra.
"What was all that about" She walks inside and ignores me. Still in my bikini not caring anymore I drop the towel and head inside. I see Xandra sitting on the couch smoking a cigarette. I sit down next to her.

"Are you okay?" I ask worried.
"Yes I'm fine thanks for asking." She says taking another drag. I take the cigarette out of her hand and as I want take a drag she takes it out of my hand again. Suddenly she swings a leg around the other side of me so she is sitting on top of me. I leave my hands not touching her because I'm confused.

"Listen honey I know I'm not your mum but I care about you and smoking isn't good understood?" She asks while she takes another drag and blows the smoke into my face. So I nod. She wants to step the cigarette off at the ashtray behind the couch so she leans forward and her boobs are literally in my face so I close my eyes and now touch her waste to pull her back. 

"Oh sorry baby didn't mean to do that" she says ironically. Then she just smirks. She sits down and graps me by my waste so I sit on top of her now and then she pulls me by my throat to kiss her. We kiss intensely and the desire at my core grows. I start grinding on her leg as she guides me by my waist and kisses down my neck.....

*I'm so sorry again that I don't continue the smut but I mean y'all can use your imagination about what happens next right? I'm just not good at writing smut and never sure if it is realistic so I tend to avoid it. Sorry for teasing y'all.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
82K 2.9K 50
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
134K 4.7K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
723K 26.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...