Sundrop x Moondrop Fluff

Av 0rg4nzl0l

Ah yes. Moondrop and Sundrop fluff. No smut, but We do take suggestions. Mainly Moondrop writes these (DID Sy... Mer

Chapter 1. The Daycare
Chapter 2. Jingle Bells.
Chapter 3. Naptime!
Chapter 4. After hours.
Chapter 5. The Confession.
Chapter 7. Refresh
Chapter 8. Moon and Stars.
Chapter 9. Lunch Break.

Chapter 6. Cuddles!

1.2K 38 4
Av 0rg4nzl0l

(Authors Note!! Thank you guys so much for the support! I thank you guys dearly!~ -Moondrop)

(Narrator POV)

Sundrop and Moondrop were hanging out after hours as per usual. Sun wasn't having the best of days, and it felt pretty down. Moon waited until after the security bots checked in on them to talk to Sun about it. As Sun was cleaning up some messes, Moondrop bounced over to Sun.

Moondrop:

" Sunny love, what happened today? You look tired and sad.. "

Sun sighed and fell into Moondrops arms. Moon picked them up and walked slowly to the balcony room area, whispering happy little things into Sunny's ears. Sunny grumbled in a thanks to them. Moon reached the beds and sat  them down on a bed. Moondrop grabbed a blanket and covered the both of them up, snuggling Sun.

Moondrop:

" Everything will be okay love. "

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

276K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...