Sundrop x Moondrop Fluff

By 0rg4nzl0l

Ah yes. Moondrop and Sundrop fluff. No smut, but We do take suggestions. Mainly Moondrop writes these (DID Sy... More

Chapter 1. The Daycare
Chapter 3. Naptime!
Chapter 4. After hours.
Chapter 5. The Confession.
Chapter 6. Cuddles!
Chapter 7. Refresh
Chapter 8. Moon and Stars.
Chapter 9. Lunch Break.

Chapter 2. Jingle Bells.

1.6K 45 3
By 0rg4nzl0l

(Sunny's POV)

I must've powered back off because I don't remember much after that. I was surrounded by these little foam things that shifted as we turned. I woke back up in this huge area. The Daycare I presume. It had a desk near the front, a big playpen, plenty of little chairs for the kids, and a ball pit! I love all of these things, but I don't remember much of them. There also was a balcony on the top that had the name: Sunny And Moony's Area! I was curious so I rushed everywhere. The playpen! The desks with little crayons! The front desk! The ball pit! Finally I crawled up to the balcony and looked inside. There was another one of me! They didn't look exactly like me. It had a sleeping hat, a round head, and a blue, yellow, and white color scheme. It looked at me with a sort of violent look, and I backed away. We both had these bells on us that jingled. I liked to sound. It's sounded different. It made me tired.

????:

" Who are you...? "

It's voice was raspy, but made me sleepy again.

Sundrop:

" I am Sundrop! Who are you? "

Moondrop:

" Moondrop. "

I nodded and backed away, reaching the front room. One of the workers used a remote and powered us both off. My thoughts before that were: " I'm going to like this guy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 5.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
779K 36.5K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
502K 31.2K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.1M 112K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...