One Shots ▪︎Chanlix

By _Mai_03

🐺🐥 of SKZ Fluff, angst, smut and everything in between~ More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
-ˏˋCounting Freckles ˊˎ-
-ˏˋCan't Help But Want You ˊˎ-
-ˏˋDragon's Goldˊˎ-
-ˏˋAll I've Ever Wantedˊˎ-
-ˏˋDragon's Goldˊˎ- ₚₜ ₂
-ˏˋDragon's Goldˊˎ- ₚₜ ₃
-ˏˋMakeupˊˎ-
-ˏˋ Something Stupid ˊˎ-
-ˏˋ Atypical Domesticityˊˎ-
-ˏˋWant To Hate Youˊˎ-

-ˏˋCan't Help But Want Youˊˎ- ₚₜ ₂

2.1K 79 25
By _Mai_03

2/?

✦❘༻༺❘✦

Morning arrived and one by one, guests had begun to exit the Palace, making their way to the gates trailed by servants who carried their belongings.

Felix was one of the first to be waiting for his carriage, but it was running late, so he stood to the side, alone and daydreaming about anything and everything to keep his mind off of the present reality.

He had cried himself to sleep on the floor yesterday and now his head was throbbing in pain and his eyes felt sore to the touch.

Despite all of that, he made sure to keep his warm persona, smiling at everyone he walked passed and thanking all the palace staff who had helped him pack his belongings as well as help him carry them all the way to the other end of the large structure.

Felix has yet to see Chan today so there's a plus.

"King Felix."

Felix startled at the sound of his name being called, a white haired male dressed in royal attire bowing slightly in greeting.

But Felix was quick to respond, and returned the gesture as he greeted the Prince in front of him.

Chan's younger brother.

"Prince Jeongin. It's been a while."

"Indeed," Jeongin rose from his bow, flashing Felix a lazy smirk before shifting to stand besides the king and watch the crowd of guests shrink slowly from the top of the Palace stairs. "How are you?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

Jeongin chuckled lowly, his tongue running over his teeth as he observed Felix from the corner of his hooded eyes.

"You are a fool to have fallen in love with my brother. You should know by now, he cares for no one but himself, not even his wife."

"You think I don't know that?" He muttered under his breath, hoping Jeongin didn't see him roll his eyes. He pulled his fur robe around him tighter, silently cursing his tailors for providing him with such thin wear for a kingdom of ice and snow.

He was surprised when the white haired, blue eyed Prince removed his coat and placed it over his shoulders, instantly warming his shivering body.

"I want it back before you leave though."

Felix let out the smallest of smiles grace his lips, (the most genuine in the past two days) before whispering "of course. Thank you."

Pushing locks of golden hair behind his ear with gloved fingers, Felix took a seat from where he was standing, feet resting on the first step as he watched Jeongin's figure disappear into the crowd below him.

He sighed.

The king was feeling drained of all his energy and the morning had barely begun.

"You are still here."

Instinctively, his body fell limp at the familiar, monotonous voice that belonged to the newly wedded king.

Before stiffening in realisation.

Not knowing what to do with himself, he kept his eyes low, refusing to look at Chan who stood brooding over his seated self.

"My carriage is late." He winced internally when his voice cracked.

How embarrassing.

Trying to hint at keeping the unwanted interaction short, Felix tugged Jeongin's coat around him securely before withdrawing into himself, wrapping his arms around his legs and resting his head in the dip between his knees.

However Chan clearly didn't get the message when he yanked his brother's overcoat from Felix, the once warm golden haired king yelping at the sudden temperature drop.

"Wh-why would you-"

His exasperated scream was cut off by the older.

"You don't need it."

Chan's jaw was clenched tighter than usual as he glared down at Felix in wavering rage.

Yet Felix refused to give into Chan's childishness.

"You don't get to do that."

He stood abruptly. Angrily.

"You don't get to be jealous Chan. Not when you decided you don't want anything to do with me anymore."

The older only gaped at Felix, this being the first time the younger ever raised his voice at him.

Scoffing when Chan had nothing to say, Felix muttered under his breath, "return it to Jeongin," and with all the grace he could gather, he rushed down the stairs, preferring to socialise with royals in his tired state than to have this conversation with the blonde.

He forced himself to believe he was glad Chan didn't chase after him.

Finding Jeongin amongst the crowd- the only stranger he was familiar with, he attempted to start small talk with the white haired Prince, unaware of his steely eyes glancing behind him repeatedly.

But before he could turn to see what the younger was looking at, Jeongin had pulled him closer and kissed him.

Jeongin kissed Felix.

What is it with the Bang siblings pulling everything?

He was shocked still, clutching at Jeongin's wrists holding his waist. Felix could feel everyone staring and pointing at the two kissi- well, Jeongin kissing Felix.

Once again, the stunned king was harshly pulled back by his arm, making him fall back into a sturdy chest.

When he tilted his head to see who had manhandled him, he didn't know if he should've been filled with rage, or overjoyed.

All he could do was look back and forth between the Bang brothers, lips parted, eyes wide.

"What is the meaning of this Jeongin?" Chan had sneered, practically growling at his brother, vibrating in uncontrolled fury.

"S-stop-"

"Nothing Chan, just me trying to court King Felix. If you'll allow it, that is," Jeongin replied with a smirk that irked Chan to no end.

"Stop."

"No." Came the older's response, his grip on Felix tight enough to leave a bruise that would last weeks. " No. I won't let you."

"Why not? I don't see why I can't-"

"I said stop!" Felix yelled, his deep voice resonating loudly in the deafening silence that followed.

He unwound himself from Chan's grip and forced himself to take in deep breaths, calming himself down before he blew a fuse (or had five different break downs consecutively).

Turning, he bowed to onlookers, despite wanting to scream in their faces to mind their own dammed business, "I'm sorry for the disturbance, please excuse us."

With that, he grabbed Chan and Jeongin by the sleeve and stomped back up the stairs and into the Palace, stopping once they past the excessively designed doors and into the closest unoccupied room which happened to be the throne room.

In there, Felix stood infront of the siblings, one too smug and the other too incensed.

"You," he spoke, scowling at the youngest siblings, "don't ever kiss me again without asking me."

"Does that mean if I asked, you'd let me kiss you?" Jeongin replied cheekily, head tilted and lips stretched into a wide grin. "Can I kiss you-"

"No."

Both Chan and Felix had spoken at the same time, before glancing at each other awkwardly.

Felix more so than Chan, so it was the older who broke the tense atmosphere.

"Leave us," he ordered in his usual, unchanging, unvaried tone that always made the butterflies in Felix's stomach settle without fail.

Noting the lack of room to disobey, Jeongin simply twisted on his heels and exited without another word, leaving Felix to deal with Chan. Alone. With no one to stop them.

Before either of them could say a word, Chan was on the younger, practically devouring Felix's lips with his own, muffling their moans and groans, hands caressing and groping every inch of the younger's body as he stripped him of his outer robes, leaving the golden King in a loose shirt and high waisted slacks.

Felix let Chan lift him by his thighs, his legs impulsively wrapping around the older's waist and his arms falling in place around his neck.

He carried the younger as though he weighed of nothing and stalked towards the throne, refusing to break the kiss.

This is wrong. This is so so wrong.

A high pitched whine escaped his swollen lips as Chan grinded down into him after placing him on the throne, the blonde's body enveloping his completely and suddenly it all felt right.

Like Chan belonged to him and he belonged to Chan.

Like the night sky that was never not seen freckled with stars.

Like the earth that revolved around the sun.

They were meant to be.

Felix was quick to push Chan away, breathless and eyes shut, arms trembling with the effort of going against every cell in his body. "We shouldn't be doing this."

"Why not?"

His eyes shot open to look at the older in disbelief, his eyes welling with tears.

He was so tired.

"Chan," Felix whispered, his words weak as he sat up. The blonde stayed leaning over him, keeping himself up with his hands against the armrest. "What do you want from me?"

Why do you keep hurting me?

"You."

"Then why?! Why did you do it? If you wanted me so much then why did you throw me away?" The younger gasped for breath, as he bunched up Chan's shirt in his fist, only to be drowned deeper into confusion when he let out a pained sigh, eyebrows furrowing. But Felix didn't let that stop him.

"You had me- all of me but none of you belonged to me. You never did and I was but a fool to believe-"

Chan dropped his head against the younger's with enough force to make Felix wince when their foreheads touched. The blonde glowered down at him with his blue eyes, forcing Felix to hold his leer with a palm cupping his nape.

"You think it was easy? You think I haven't been desperate to simply run back to you, to kiss you senseless in front of everyone here and claim you as mine whilst you strut around my Palace as if you aren't the one thing that has been clouding my thoughts since I first met you?"

"You lie," Felix spat, heart racing rapidly. "You continue to lie again and again-"

"I didn't want this marriage. I don't love her, I love you. I love you Felix, please, believe me I love you and no one else."

Chan's grip and gaze had softened, letting Felix search them for any sign of deceit.

And when he didn't find any in the older's naturally apathetic eyes, his own fingers travelled down to Chan's neck and he faintly caressed the bruise (one of many). "These prove otherwise."

"But this is all she did- I didn't touch her. I swear."

"What's the use of telling me now?"

Chan grew puzzled as he parted from the younger slightly and took his small fingers in his hold on his chest, waiting for him to continue.

"You are married. You might love me now," warm, trembling fingers traced the older's features, as though they were memorising every flaw and every dip of his face. "But in a few weeks from now, maybe months, I'll be but a memory. I'll only ask you to keep our memories close to your heart."

Felix smiled at Chan, the same loving, beaming smile that made his crescent eyes crinkle in the corners and his nose scrunch softly.

He wished he didn't come here.

Wished he let Chan have his way and never showed him his face ever again.

Wished he ignored the invitation- maybe then they wouldn't be here crying because they loved in a life where they could never have been together.

Such fools they were.

They were meant to be.

Just not in this lifetime.

✦❘༻༺❘✦

Just remembered how much I hated this one

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 651 20
Just Changlix oneshots! :)
71.3K 1.4K 53
exactly what the title says. fluff, angst, maybe a little spice. request are open if you have any
330K 4.1K 13
Welcome to my Felix x Skz oneshot. This is gonna be a very short oneshot book so don't be suprised if you see this story as completed. Genres in this...
3.6K 49 14
fluff, smut, angst, like half of these aren't finished lmao