Red vs blue and purple

By maddiebear17

O'Malley and Lopez escaped and something destroyed their robot armor. Sabine had another flashback and she r... More

Oc bio 4
Familiar Surroundings
Hunting Time
Fight or Fright
Fair Competition
Lost in Triangulation
The Hard Stop
Previous Commitments
Looking for Group
Exploring Our Differences
Setting a High Bar
Getting All Misty
Talk of the Town
Sneaking In
You Keep Using That Word
Under the Weather
Right to Remain Silenced
Things Are Looking Down
Two for One
The arrival

Getting Debriefed

138 6 0
By maddiebear17

Fade in to Grif and Sarge talking inside the base.

Grif: You wanted ta, see me, Sarge?

Sarge: Yes Grif, I think it's time we buried the hatchet. Started workin' more closely together.

Grif: Say what? Isn't that like a sign of the apocalypse or something?

Sarge: As you know, I've never liked you. Not even a little bit.

Grif: Really.

Sarge: You've always been lazy, insubordinate, and I suspect that underneath that helmet, you're probably extremely ugly to boot!

Grif: No argument here.

Sarge: Over the years I've been so disappointed in your work, I've slowly stopped giving you things to do. Most days, I forget ya even exist.

Grif: Yeahhh, it's been a good run.

Sarge: But I think we all need to realise that Simmons is not comin' back. Red Team is just gonna have to make do with the few worthless soldiers we have left.

Grif: Wait, didn't this start out as a pep talk?

Sarge: We may never know why Simmons left-

Grif: Yeah, maybe he was overwhelmed by all the positive reinforcement you give out.

Sarge: But the fact of the matter is we're at war! If we're gonna win this thing, we need to work together! We need to put aside our disgusting laziness and our constant attempts to kill each other in our sleep.

Grif: I've never tried to kill you in your sleep.

Sarge: Dammit Grif, this is a compromise. I realise I'm gonna have to give up some things as well.

Cut to Simmons walking up to the Red base, with Donut standing on the roof looking down

Donut: Halt! Who goes there?

Simmons stops and looks at Donut.

Simmons: Donut, it's me.

Donut: Oh right, you. Whadda you want?

Simmons: I wanna talk to Sarge. I just found out some info. Wait, why'm I answering your questions?

Donut: I said hold it!

Simmons: What's your problem, Donut?

Donut: Sarge told me not to let anyone in the base, and I'm pretty sure "anyone" includes the enemy.

Simmons: I'm not the enemy.

Donut: Oh please, you're dressed in blue! F.Y.I. there's kind of a theme around here. You're blue, I'm red.

Simmons: More like pink.

Donut: I have a gun?

Simmons: Okay, okay. I only dressed like this to trick the Blues.

Donut: You helped the Blues.

Simmons: And fooled them.

Donut: You knocked Sarge out. Twice!

Simmons: Once again, Donut, to fool the Blues!... And to work out some unresolved issues with father figures, but look, just go ask Sarge, he knows it's me. Hell, even Grif knows it's me.

Donut: Oh sure, everyone knows who you are but me.

Simmons: No, the Blues don't know either.

Cut to Church and Sheila. Church walks up to Sheila.

Church: Hey Sheila where'd that Simmons guy go that was spyin' on us?

Sheila: I don't know, why don't you go ask your new jeep?

Cut back to the portcullis. Sarge walks up to Donut and looks at him.

Sarge: What's all this racket?

Donut: There's an enemy tryin' to get in to the base.

Sarge looks down at where Donut is looking but just sees Simmons.

Sarge: Where?

Donut: Right there.

Donut points at Simmons and Sarge is just more confused because he's a sad old man.

Sarge: ...Where, behind Simmons?

Simmons: He means me, Sir.

Donut smiles in realization.

Donut: Ohhh, Simmons. Why didn't you tell me it was you?

Simmons: Donut, I did tell you it was me.

Donut: Well you didn't say it was you, you just kept saying "I'm me."

Simmons: I am me.

Donut: But you didn't say you were you. If you had said you were you instead of "I'm me," I would have known that you were you. You just kept saying you were me.

Simmons: That's because I'm me.

Grif comes out and looks at Them.

Grif: And thus ends another meeting of the pronoun club. Same time next week everybody.

Simmons: Well, now that we have that straightened out, I have some important information.

Sarge: I don't want to hear it, Blue.

Simmons: What? This is valuable information about the war.

Sarge: There's no such thing as valuable information, from a traitor!

Simmons: But Sir, I only did that because no one would believe me about the tank.

Donut: Sarge, Simmons has issues with his father that he displaces on you.

Simmons: No Donut, that's why I punched Sarge in the face. I left the base because I wasn't fulfilling my undying need to please other people.

Sarge: Alright, enough. The next person who tells me about Simmons' feelings is gettin' Court-Martialed.

Grif looks at Sarge with a grin.

Grif: Simmons likes to go in the bathroom and cry while he punches the mirror. Well, I'll go pack my bags... Nice workin' with you guys. Good luck with the Blues. It's been real.

Cut to Tucker with Sabine's arm around his shoulders and Caboose who's carrying Andy approaching Blue Base with new mittens. Church walks up to them.

Church: Oh, look who's back, the conquering heroes, what's up guys?

Tucker: Meh.

Church: Hey where's Tex?

Tucker: Gone.

Church: Where's the alien?

Tucker: Dead.

Church: Well how'd the quest go?

Tucker: Failed.

Church: Yeah you know I... I probably didn't even have to ask that last question, did I.

Andy: Eh I wouldn't say "failed," but these guys definitely screwed it up royally.

Tucker: What? We didn't do anything!

Andy: Exactly. You let Tex and Sabine do all the work and got the alien killed. Sabine even got shot.

Tucker: Yeah, but doing nothing is what we do. So, technically we didn't screw anything up.

Caboose: It's true, I have a first place ribbon in doing nothing. It's the same ribbon as last place. It's purple.

Church: Well is Tex okay?

Tucker: She's fine. None of us are that lucky. She chased after Wyoming.

Church: Tex?

Tucker: Yeah.

Church: Wyoming?

Tucker: Yes.

Caboose: Massachusetts.

Tucker: Seriously, stop it.

Church: Wait, what happened to her?

Tucker: Wyoming was gonna Shoot Tex but got  Sabine instead because she was protecting her.

Sabine looks up at Church who is surprised.

Sabine: (slurs) I'm fine, I'm just really tired right now. I'll go back to base in a little bit.

Sabine drops her head as Church looks at Tucker.

Church: Tucker, why didn't you tell me this?

Tucker: Tell you when? We just got here.

Church: Yeah but you've been wasting my time gabbing about your stupid failed quest.

Andy: Eh, I really wouldn't say "failed" here...

Tucker: This conversation's stupid, and I'm hungry, where's the food.

Church: Listen, any time you have new information for me, just tell it to me as quickly as possible. Okay?

Tucker: Well here's one short, blanket statement that covers all future situations: We. Suck.

Church: I said new information.

Tucker: Don't we have anything to eat in this place?

Sabine gets off of Tucker and looks at them.

Sabine: Well this has been fun but I'm gonna go back to my base now.

Sabine points to where red base is but doesn't move. They stare at her for awhile when she starts moving forward.

Sabine: Actually I'm gonna go to sleep, on my face.

Sabine passes out and Tucker catches her very surprised by the weight.

Tucker: You know, I expected her to be heavy.

Church: Whoa Dude, do not cross that line. It never ends well when you call a girl fat. Trust me.

Tucker: No, I mean she's light for a girl with a bunch of muscles.

Church: Good point. Let's get her inside.

Tucker: Hopefully there's food. I am really hungry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 329 20
Join the reds and blues for their next adventure. Thea and the Others have separated going through the Teleporter and now they have to find O'Malley...
103K 2.1K 19
Rvb Season 2, Are group of idiots have returned and what adventures will they drag Leo into? The Oc Leo is owned by Me Red vs Blue is owned by "Roost...
87.1K 1.9K 23
RvB Season 5, join the reds and blues as mystery's are revealed, old enemies return, secrets are spilled and hearts are shattered. The OC Leo is Owne...
2.1K 112 21
Red vs Blue with a Corporal returns with season 2. More than 3 months had passed since Agent Tex arrived and brought chaos and confusion in Blood Gu...