HONEYBEE, percy weasley

Av -infinitywitch-

"could you imagine where our lives would lead?" π‡πŽππ„π˜ππ„π„ ❛ I'm so close I can taste it ... Mer

epigraph
part one
i. what, like it's hard?
ii. smoke signals

honeybee

488 20 31
Av -infinitywitch-

⚖️🍯💛

CHARITY MARCH decided her future in a coffee shop. She was standing behind the counter, tuning in and out of people's conversations, listening idly to the chatter of the afternoon haze. She overheard a boy speaking to his father about a new, nearly empty job position at the ministry. At first, she didn't want to prove to her parents that she was the type to be serious. She wanted to be successful without a big job. In her small job, she wasn't happy. She was designed for big things. The March family had restlessness in their blood. After much thought, she sent in her application.

Now in a place where she's surrounded by sleazy men who value her body over her mind or don't even value her at all, she is conflicted. She wants to stay because there's a chip on her shoulder now, but the way they stare at her makes her want to run away and burst into tears in the bathroom (which she does, multiple times). Somehow, she makes it through. Not only with the help of Melanie Talbot and Crystelle Williams, but also with the outstretched hand of Percy Weasley.

Compared to her perfect siblings, Charity is the disappointing middle child. Her big sister Evelyn is happily married with a baby. Her baby brother Noah, a healer and kind soul has the hearts of everyone, and there is no doubt he is the favorite. Charity tries to not take it personally that her parents never paid attention to her successes, but she got used to it. She has a tendency to confide in those who make bad decisions, and as a Ravenclaw fifth year she started some bad habits... her parents were used to disappointment by now.

Percy Weasley knows how that feels. He rushed away from his family and found solace in a place that needed him, even if it meant his own downfall. If it meant that he was the reason his brother was dead and the reason for a whole lot of heartache on his mother's part. So he still stays away and will phase himself into his family while he attempts to fix his own wounds.

Between the two of them, the darkness seeped onto the contracts and into the fabric of the button-downs they wear to court. Held together by threads of hope and secret longing, they are a dynamic duo in a courtroom. Apart, they are strong but together, they are much stronger. Finding themselves in a world laced in aftershocks of a war that ended their lives and started them anew, nothing was better than their friendship.

Charity and Percy are tired of being disappointments. They're tired of wondering and they're tired of being tired. They could never be tired of each other, no matter how hopeless it seems.

cast...

florence pugh. charity march

luke newberry. percy weasley

blake lively. evelyn march-beall

ross lynch. noah march

sydney park. crystelle williams

summer bishil. melane tabot

oliver phelps. george weasley
charlie rowe. otis vos
hugh grant. collin huntington
maya hawke. dorothea roberts
brittany o'grady. pheobe anderson
laura dern. davina march
owen wilson. logan march

aes ib: rxmione

disclaimers...

PLEASE DO NOT put yourself at risk by reading things that may trigger you or make you uncomfortable. If any of the things on this list make you uncomfortable please approach with caution, and be warned of triggering things to certain extents:
smoking, mental illness, harassment/sexism, crime,
discussion of gory topics, mild sexual content, etc.

author's note...

ALL CREDITS to canon Harry Potter characters go to she-who-must-not-be-named. All credits to non-canon characters and the plot go to me unless I say otherwise (which is unlikely). If there is a similarity to a plot, oc, or real person you've seen elsewhere please note that it is purely coincidental. All graphics and covers are my own work (unless I specify otherwise) so please don't copy, redistribute, or save any of them without my permission.

THIS IS a part of the hoax universe. You do not need to read any of the other fics in the series to understand, however, some characters and spoilers will appear. This also means that characters are gay asf. Ginny is a lesbian, Luna is queer, both Harry and Pandora are bi, tonks is gender-neutral, etc. if I see any comments that show any form of hate, they will be deleted and you will be immediately muted. I don't condone the actions/views of jkr. names will be altered to remove from the offensive nature of the original names.

DEDICATED TO those who love legally blonde and Elle woods and custardatraxi- who I adore and who is probably tired of my endless story ideas and chapter intros.

⚖️🍯💛

FortsΓ€tt lΓ€s

Du kommer ocksΓ₯ att gilla

186K 8.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
841K 39.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
237K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
668K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...