Finding Home || bxb

By flawed-pariah

【INCLUDES MATURE SCENES, READ AT OWN RISK】 'There is always some madness in love. But there is also some reas... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18 (18+)
19
21
22
23
24
25 (18+)
26
27
28
29 (18+)
30
31
32
33 (18+)
34
35
36
37
38 (18+)
39
40 (18+)
41
42 (18+)
43 (18+)
44
45
46
47 (18+)
48 (18+)
49
50
Other stories

20

2.8K 126 11
By flawed-pariah

Drowning. I was drowning in all things Roman. I couldn't breathe but I didn't care for breath when I had his lips pressed so firmly against mine. Then his mouth opened, and I realised I hadn't even come close to drowning until now. His tongue, so wet and so soft twirled around mine; dancing. His hands were on my hips where he squeezed me tighter the deeper he made our kiss. We couldn't possibly get any closer like this, yet we still tried. He would drive his tongue into my mouth as far as it would go, sloppy and so wet, but so good.

I let my hands travel down to his bum where I groped him and pulled him closer to me, as close as he could get. Our hard members were brushing against each other now and it felt good to feel another man's cock against my own.

I'm sure we would have ended up doing more than just making out if it hadn't been for the fact that Keaton opened the door then and there.

"Roman I swear to God if you were tryna fuck on my bed I-"

"We were only making out!" Roman replied, cutting Keaton of. There was a girl behind Keaton looking a little sheepish at what she saw before her.

"Oh yeah, sure looks like it," Keaton retorted. "Get out already. I actually am tryna fuck."

The girl behind Keaton giggled and I'm sure if I was a lot more sober then I would be embarrassed as fuck right now, but in an effort to get away as quick as possible, I just pushed Roman off me, grabbed his hand, and dragged him out of the room.

"Oh my God," I breathed out stifling a laugh.

Roman chuckled and pushed me against the wall outside Keaton's room and his lips were on me again.

Roman was a good kisser.

Roman used a lot of tongue. It was sloppy and wet and slightly messy. It was dirty. And I liked it.

Sometimes people didn't like a lot of tongue but there was something about it that I just loved.

"Oh. My. God," I said this time in horror as we heard the tell-tale sign of a bed creaking at a steady rhythm. "Oh my God. We need to leave right now." Roman was not in the slightest bit opposed to running down the hall away from Keaton's room so we didn't have to hear what they got up to in extreme detail.

"I swear if I have to hear him have sex ever again, I'll just have to cut him out of my life for good," Roman said jokingly as we caught our breath downstairs in some spare room that looked like it was used for storage. We'd wondered in here trying to find somewhere where it could just be the two of us. I guess we were still enjoying our alone time.

"Least he didn't walk in on us doing it," I said as I got my phone out and texted Dahlia a happy new year. New years was always a family thing for her that she spent with her mum and her cousins and such, so she didn't come out with me tonight. I was a little disappointed because it would have been our first new years together, but I understood so I didn't try too hard to convince her to come out. Dahlia would only ever do what she wanted to do.

"Do you think it would have gone that far?" Roman asked. "Like us. Would you have let it go any further?"

I shrugged as I sat down on the floor against a cardboard box that held a bunch of old books. "If you wanted to."

"I thought you wanted to take things slow?" Roman asked sitting down next to me.

"This is already the slowest I've ever taken things. It took like a month for us to kiss. I guess I don't mind what happens next now," I replied.

He nodded deep in thought. "I don't think I'm ready to go all the way yet," he admitted.

"That's okay." I adjusted the hard-on I still had and tucked it into the waistband of my boxers when I realised it was still showing. Roman eyes lingered on my movement until he realised, he was still showing as well and adjusted himself. We made eye contact and it made me let out a small laugh. My mind still a little hazy with drink but I knew it was nothing too bad.

Roman grabbed my cheek with his hand and turned me to him when I looked away and then he was kissing me again. For some reason neither of us could stop laughing. I felt like I was a kid in a candy store as I laughed every time we moved apart for air and then our lips were on each other again.

"Am I the first guy you've ever kissed?" I asked when we pulled away once more. He shook his head to say no, the laughter having disappeared. "Who was it?" I asked curious as to how the memory of this other guy or maybe multiple guys could have possibly stolen Roman's laughter which sounded so blissful before, like music to my ears. I missed that sound already.

"No one. It was stupid. Just a stupid kiss he didn't want as soon as it had already happened. You're a much better kisser anyway," he said. His fingers travelled up to my hair and pulled at one of my ringlets. Usually, I would have scolded him for touching my hair which I worked so hard on getting to look at the very least decent, but I decided to ignore it for now.

"Oh yeah?" I asked inching closer.

"Yeah."

"Stop touching my hair."

"I love your hair."

And then our lips met again and this time there was no laughter. There was just tongue against tongue. Roman's hand on my thigh which he used to drag my leg over his own until I decided to just straddle him completely. My arms travelled behind his neck, and I had to lean down only a little at the change in height as we continued to make out. Like my hands had gone to his bum earlier, his hands were now on mine, groping just as I had done to him. It was hot and sensual, and I could feel every breath of his tickle my wet lips whenever we pulled away. Kissing Roman wasn't just like drowning. It was drowning and then floating back up to the surface where new life was breathed back into you. It was like being born again. Like jumping off a cliff and somehow landing perfectly fine at the bottom.

I can't remember anyone I kissed in my past making me feel like this. Everyone else's kisses had been rushed and demanding, selfish. They wanted to use me to make themselves feel good but Roman used himself to make me feel good. Every caress of his fingers, every soft and eager press of his lips against my own, every flick of his tongue into my wet mouth. He did it to make me feel good. I could tell the difference as well as I could tell the difference between night and day.

"Can't imagine why he wouldn't want a kiss from you," I said pulling away.

"Yeah? Am I that much of a good kisser?"

"Sure. If you wanna think that." I climbed off him and sat back in my original position on the floor.

"You're so mean to me. Even after I give you the best kisses."

"Wouldn't want your ego to get too big."

Roman scoffed. "Too big? It's the perfect size. Along with something else. I know I'm hot."

"Oh yeah?" I said ignoring one of his sentences.

"Yeah."

"What makes you think that?"

"I work out."

"So that makes you hot?"

"Totally. Right?"

"What about that makes you hot?"

"Abs?"

"Right."

"Girls like abs. Don't gay guys too?"

"We also like a bit of humility."

"Life's too short for humility."

I laughed at how easily we could talk. There was no fear of what to say next or if I said the right thing or the wrong thing. Roman was so down to earth and chill about everything. It felt refreshing being with him. Like all the bad things weren't there to hurt me anymore. The pain was all still there and still valid but Roman was like this pill of happiness that I could swallow, and all the bad things would just be overshadowed by all the good things.

"How did you know you were gay?" Roman asked while I collected myself from laughing at a stupid joke he had made.

"I don't know," I said still letting out a chuckle here and there. It was probably the alcohol making everything funnier than it really was. "I kind of always knew," I explained. "It was never something I questioned. Just all my first crushes were boys and when I told my mum about how I thought this guy at school was so cute I wanted to hold his hand, she just acted like it was normal. I didn't know other kids had it any different. It was only when I went into foster care that I heard other kids throw around the word 'gay' like it was a bad thing. I didn't even know there was a word for it, I just thought I liked boys and that's all there was to it."

"Did you start to think it was bad or anything while you were in care?"

"No," I said with complete honesty. "I could see other kids thought there was something wrong with it, but my parents never made a big deal out of it, so it never really crossed my mind to think of it as a big deal even if I started to realise others around me did."

"That...kinda seems nice."

"How did you know you were bi?" I asked knowing it was somewhat of a recent revelation for him. Roman didn't really care who knew after he'd come out. We'd been texting one day, and I told him how Dahlia and Charlie kind of assumed and if that was okay, and Roman said he honestly didn't care anymore.

"That guy I kissed. I guess I realised I didn't mind it. It was like kissing a girl just his lips weren't as soft, but it was still nice."

"Are my lips soft?" I asked feeling self-conscious now. I always wore chapstick when I remembered, so I hoped that was enough to make them soft.

"Your lips are very soft. Don't worry," Roman said as he brushed over my lips softly with his thumb.

We continued chatting in that room for ages after that, even as we sobered up. Neither of us really wanted to go back out into the party to get a drink as we were quite content just enjoying each other's company.

I liked that talking with him in person could be just like when we were texting. I could be mean, and he could not take it too seriously. I really felt comfortable around him. Things felt natural and not forced.

When it came to 3am, Roman walked me back home. I was a little worried about him walking back to his house all alone, but he assured me that he could handle it if anything happened. Knowing he had some martial arts experience and that he worked out, I didn't feel too bad letting him walk home alone.

I made sure he gave me another kiss before he left though. I had a feeling I'd become addicted to his lips on mine.

~~~~~~~~~

I like it when they kiss 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 5.4K 92
|𝟑𝐱 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃| In this touching coming of age drama, 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐔𝐄𝐋 goes through life in search of answers that no one can supply him with. Wh...
54.2K 3.1K 24
Profligacy ~Reckless extravagance or wastefulness in the use of resources. ~Licentious or dissolute behaviour. Growing up as the heir to one of th...
427 16 16
[BxB].I have scars, it's not a question, it's a statement, scars inside and out. I have never loved anyone, as much as I love him, but I can't commit...
107K 7.6K 55
Growing up in chaos isn't simple for all. Not many could cope. They would struggle and kick, but ultimately drown. However, for Dakota, that was his...