Love Me Like You Do!

By ddpink6060

Ashwin a gloomy cloud even in a clear sky... Every day is a rainy day for him but one day it became sunny... More

โœจ๐Ÿ’—Cast!๐Ÿ’—โœจ
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’—Interview!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’—First Day!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜€
๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’—Sighting!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜‰
โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’—Friends?๐Ÿ’—โ˜บ๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’—Note!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜‡
๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ’—Mall!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ›
๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ’—R's B-day!๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŽ‚
๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’—Angel!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿป
โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿ’—Cafe?๐Ÿ’—โ˜•๏ธ
๐Ÿง๐Ÿ’—Voice?๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿง
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’—Lunch!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜€
๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ’—Feelings!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜š
๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ’—Day Out!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™ƒ
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’—Closer!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’—Closer 2!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ’—Family!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ƒ
๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’—Embrace!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜Œ
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’—Who?๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค”
๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’—New Entry!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ’—Dinner!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฅ‚
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’—Changing!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ’—Caring!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ธ
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’—Temple!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ’—Unexpected Meet!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ฏ
๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ’—Down!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ž
๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ’—Mall 3!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ›
๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ’—Destiny?๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿคจ
๐Ÿšƒ๐Ÿ’—Train!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿšƒ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’—Sharath Anna's Engagement!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ’—With U!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ป
๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ’—Promise?๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ซ
๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’—Diya's Bday!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฅณ
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’—Surprise?๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค”
๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ’—Impressed!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿคฉ
๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ’—Sharath Anna's Wedding!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜›
๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’—Bye Bye Madurai!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ
๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ’—Onam!๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒพ
๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ’—Moments!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ป
๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’”Over?!๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿฅบ
๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ’”Broken!๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜“
๐Ÿง๐Ÿ’—Clueless!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿง
๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ’—Alliance!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ง
๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’—Confirmed!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜”
๐Ÿง๐Ÿ’—Invitation?!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿง
๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’—Day Before!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
๏ฟผ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ’—The Engagement!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ž
๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ’—Shattered!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ฐ
๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ’—The Truth๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ช
๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ’—The Meet!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™Š
๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’—Neethanada!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฅฐ
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’—Outing!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ’—Complications?๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ข
๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’—Assurance!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜Œ
โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’—Kutty Surprise?๐Ÿ’—โ˜บ๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’—The Mehandi!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜Œ
๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’—The Big Day!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฅฐ

๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ’—The Flashback!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ฎ

1.2K 193 27
By ddpink6060

Sivus pov
I woke up lighthearted from yesterday's situation... I gulped it down and tried not to think abt it for now. I got out of bed and went to freshen up. Once I did I went to the living room to see rakshan anna and aacha discussing something seriously...

I didn't want to disturb them so I went to the kitchen to see chechi and amachi making breakfast. They saw me coming and smiled at me with their usual greetings. I plastered a fake smile and greeted them back.

Then we were chatting for some time then I realized pavi and sakthi were missing. I turned towards chechi and began...

Sivu- Chechi pavi and sakthi enga?
I say looking at her

Chechi- adhuva theriyala moley.. rendu perum yengayo shopping poromnu solitu poitanga...
She says smiling

Sivu- Yenna vituta...
I say thinking to myself and frowning...

Chechi- Konja merathula vanduruvaanga moley...
She says giving me a warm smile

Sivu- mm cheri chechi...
I say sighing..

Pavis pov
Me and sakthi got ready and left home without sivu... Sakthi gave a brilliant idea and this is our only chance to get ashaangi back🥺💗✨... Me and sakthi were now on the way to the office.

Once we reached sakthi parked the bike and I took my I'd and went inside. I went upstairs and went towards pugazhs cabin. I knocked and within a min, it opened to reveal sharath anna and pugazh. They looked upset and I began...

Pavi- Pugazh ashwin enga?
I said looking at him

Pugazh- Pavi...
He says sounding low..
I looked at sharath anna and he began...

Sharath- Partner thirrupiyum muna maari aaga arambichitanuh sandhosama irrundhom but.. thirrpiyum andha shell koolayeyy poren...
He says looking down...

Pavi- Yenna anna soldringa?
I say confused

Pugazh- Ila pavi... nethiku evlo va try pannom but mhmm... yenga pecha kekavey ila... keta innoruthen oda fiance nu soldran... yean pavi papa ipdi pandra?.. yean kitta avalum ulunga pesi evlo naal aachu theriyuma
He says in tears...

Pavi- Pugazh...
I say holding his shoulder

Sharath- Yenna dhaan ipa pandradhuku?
He asks looking at me
Before I can something there was a voice behind me...

Sakthi- Simple anna...
He says saying his idea from yesterday..

Sharath- Nalla idea dhaan but adhuku papa avana meet panna othukanumla?
He says looking at me and sakthi

Pavi- Adhella naanga pattupom but neenga first sollunga... apdi yenna dhaan prechana ashwin kum rakshan kum? Idhu first time avunga patha maarieyy ila...

Pugazh- Adhu...

*Flashback Begins*(Pugazhs pov)
(Play the song from above lovlies!😝💗✨)

Me sharath and ashwin were all born in Coimbatore and brought up there. We all met each other in 3rd standard and become friends in an accident but we were inseparable since then..

We all had difficult stages in our life but we have always been there for each other... Me and sharath would always be in ashwins house for him... Well not just for him for his mother... She has always considered and treated us like her sons.

As we were all growing up for college we decided to go to Kumaraguru College. During our first year, we met someone in our class... It was rakshan he was newly transferred from Kerala.

Ashwin was actually his guide to show rakshan around the college. Then ashwin introduced him to us. Soon rakshan also joined our gang it was always the 4 of us. Ashwin and rakshan became really close they were like brothers who always had each other's backs...

There was this one time in soccer practice our opponent krish said these horrible things abt rakshan. Ashwin took krish to the ground and punched him till he was srry. Ashwin and rakahan both got suspended for a week.

Ashwin's usually the naughty boy in his household. Kumar uncle was always upset with ashwin for not having the responsibility or the seriousness of his future.. Kumar uncle wanted ashwin to be part of their business but ashwin had a different idea...

There would always be arguments between kumar uncle and ashwin but... Anusha aunty ashwins mom would always be on ashwins side no matter want. She never scolded him in his life.. He was still like a baby to him she loved him very much..

Pavi- Rakshan anna kum achu kum nalla dhaan poitu irruku... aprom yennachu?
She asks looking at me confused..

Pugazh- Senior year... where everything collapsed...
I say looking at her while sharath puts his head down...

Soon it was the end of college... Our senior year started out normal but yet arguments between kumar uncle and ashwin. Me sharath and even rakshan advised him to go to his family company but he never agreed...

We thought he will come around in the end but there was no progress. The arguments started heating up in his household. There were always yellings even once anusha aunty got sick of it and even asked ashwin to give it a try to see if he likes it or not.

But ashwin on the other side got disappointed tht even his mother didn't understand. He didn't talk to her well for a week. Since ashwin was young anusha aunty had heart disease. She takes medication for it.

The doctor strictly told her she shouldn't go a week without those medications because it can cause her a heart block and we all know wht thts causes a heart attack. After tht week we made ashwin talk to anusha aunty and everything was okey...

Soon enough mani and hussain na got married. A few months go by the arguments started once again but this time with stress ashwin started drinking. We tried to stop him rakshan warned him and even got upset at ashwin a few times but nope nothing changed.

One day kumar uncle caught him drinking he came home and started yelling at ashwin. Ashwin's ego took over and he yelled back just as crazy. Anusha aunty wasn't able to take it she told ashwin to stop many times then ashwin started..

Ashwineyy- Yenna ma yeppavum yenaku dhaana support pannuva ipa yean avaruku support pandra? Unakum avara maari yenna pidikulaya? Unaku nanum venama? Sollu ma.. Avaaru apdi yenna pannaru? Thittura thavara yenna pandraru? Yenaku yenna pidichurukunu vandhu kekurukaara ivaru? 😕💔✨
Anusha aunty looked at him with tears in her eyes..

Ashwineyy- Ivaru laam oru app-
Before he can say another word anusha aunty slapped him across the face..🥺💔✨

He looked at her with tears but he rushed out of the house slamming the door. Anusha aunty looked back at her hand then fell to the floor crying. Kumar uncle tried comforting her. Me and sharath told her not to worry and ran after ashwin.

We knew exactly where ashwin would have been. In our college dorm when we went we saw him with rakshan in his room. We went and began...

Pugazh- Loosa da nee? yedhuku appa pathi ipdi pesuna.. unoda nalladhuku dhaana pesunaaru..
I say yelling at him

Ashwineyy- Yellarum avarukeyy support pannunga.. yean dream yennadhunu yeppavadhu keturkara?
He says in anger

Sharath- Partner puriyudhu.. amma pavam dhana yedhuku apdi panna?
He says upset

Ashwineyy- Hmm.. chinna vaisula irrundhu yenaku avungala rumba pidikum avungalukum andha maari nu nenachen ana inniku yenna adichutangala.. adhuvum avaruku vendi...
He says tears slipping

Rakshan- Ayo machan amma dhana addichanga... amma laam ila epdi irrukumnu unaku theriyuma.. pavam da avunga poi pesu... avungaleyy sogathula dhaan irrupanga una addichadhuku.. poi pesu da...
He says holding ashwins shoulder
Ashwin got out of his grip and began

Ashwineyy- Neenga yenna sonalum seri... yenaku appa amma nu yaarum ila... ungaluku yean kooda irrukunamunu thonichuna.. irrunga..🥺💔✨
Within tht he left the dorm leaving us clueless...

*Flashback Ends*
Sakthi- Aprom yennachu na?
He asks curiously

Sharath- The next is the worse... 😪💔✨

Another Cliffhanger.. find out in the next chap🤪💗✨

A/n note
Any guesses wht will happen next?🤔💗✨
Heyy lovlies! As u all know school has reopened so I have gotten a bit busy! Tyy for ur patience tho! Promise to update the next chap by this Friday! Stay tuned!😏💗✨
I hope u enjoyed this chapter plz keep supporting and reading!😄💗✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.5K 9.2K 19
A Short Story ft.Ashaangi Ashwin, a famous actor married Sivaangi, his athai ponnu due to some circumstances. He loves to irritate her and she hate h...
208K 22.2K 78
Just a new idea of what would it be like if Ashwin is a cricketer .The storyline is Ashwin is the captian of Indian cricket team and captian of Chenn...
119K 8.7K 25
This story follows the lives of Ashwin and Sivaangi, who fall in love when participating in a cooking reality show. But they are confused by their fe...
364K 34.7K 94
ELEMENTS OF LOVE series - BOOK 1 (Magic and Passion) - Symbolising Element of Nature - Water Ashwika He is the Lion of the Boardroom. Tall, Handsome...