๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ

By devalinasaha

Gazing towards the school signboard reading it aloud. "Holy child English Academy" in Dehradun.. Teacher: Avn... More

ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
little of upcoming twists
Ch 4
ch 5
Ch 6
ch 7
Ch 8

prologue

669 73 21
By devalinasaha

Gazing towards the school signboard reading it aloud. "Holy child English Academy" in Dehradun..

Teacher: Avni mehta new student. She topped in her previous school so please welcome her. Avni please take your sit.

He: umm friends?

She: sure...

He: I need to leave my dad is shifting his business in Delhi. Will be missing. !

She nodded and walked away

Sitting in her room she rubbed her hands to produce heat and crawled like a frighten kitten and a drop of crystal clear pearl from her eyes.

Person: keep watching her..

Person: Doctor director wants to meet you!

Doctor: Director ? Ohk I am coming..

He is like a lion and she is his lioness
He wants her to give every comfort he wants to live with her.. She loves him like anything but the distance is more than they think but he is adamant to cover the distance he loved her truly and his still doing it.. Even she too but it's hidden somewhere... He will make her his... But he is not obsessed

Join the this love journey ... How classmates turn in soulmates a cute school love story Add this book in library because it will be damn interesting... And warning it maybe emotional too..

Luv <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
167K 4.4K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
72.5K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...