When You're Young

Av CleoLemon

Fred Weasley X Aurora Granger (OC) X George Weasley "When you're young, they assume you know nothing... But I... Mer

Introduction
The Troubling-Making Trio
Aurora Granger
The Marauder's Map
New Normal
Running Wild, Running Free
It's Only Just Beginning
A little Situation
One Of Many
One Of Those Days
Grangers Will Be Grangers
Young and Beautiful
Oh, How Things Can Change
Quarter Past Midnight
A Prophecy Gone Wrong
Trying To Find A Rabbit Hole
Any Other Girl
The Bait
A Mother Always Knows
All Too Well
Look After You
The Fallen Four
Full Of Great Ideas
The First Impossible Spell
Oops
The Second Impossible Spell
Call It What You Want
Girls Will be Girls
Breaking A Friend's Heart
A Knight In Shining Armor
Amelia
The Third Impossible Spell
That's Our Girl
You Did What?!
The Return Of Voldemort
Rare Predicament
Summer Time Loving
Filthy Little Liar
Held Hostage Ever Since
Adorable, But Ridiculous
Falling Souls
Expecto Patronum!
Us Strays Need To Stick Together
You Know I Love You
Tell Me How It Works Then
I Want You
Still Don't Know My Name
That's What Matters
Beds Empty! No Note!
I Can Already See It Now
We Never Do, Princess
A Complete Mess
Oh, Please Do
She Knows
Smoking Darts, Breaking Hearts
Wine and Dine
More Than Good. Brilliant.
I Love It and Hate It

I Said No

4.5K 163 21
Av CleoLemon

Aurora's P.O.V.

"This way, ladies and gentlemen."

George whispers with the smuggest look I've ever seen on him. I'm on Freddie's back, getting a piggyback ride to our destination. It's way past curfew for a late night party session.

Angelina and Roger each holding a case of beer following George. Cedric and Cho Chang walk next to one another behind me and Fred. Katie and Beatrice walk beside Cormac, who's holding a bottle of rum and vodka. 

Walking toward a storage closet, I rest my head on Fred's shoulder. He hikes me up higher on his back to get a better grip on my legs. When George grabs the handle of the supply closet, Cormac asks, slightly bemused.

"We're going into a closet to hang out?"

"Are we?" George ask sarcastically before turning to me. "Is this a supply closet, duchess?"

"Why... Of course, Georgie." I respond just as dramatically and sarcastically as him with a grin on my lips. "What else could it possibly be?"

I hear Fred laugh underneath me as George winks at the group and opens the door. The three of us head into the closet first and go to the back wall. George presses a certain brick and they slide into one another until a threshold appears.

The three of us found this secret room my first year in Hogwarts. We hid in the closet from Snape when I accidentally rested my hand on a particular brick. Walking in, George swings his wand and lights all the torches at once.

Freddie and I follow him in as the other students quietly enter the closet. When Everyone is in the room, the bricks move back into place and the threshold's sealed. Fred slides me down his back to stand on my own and claps his hands excitedly.

"Okay everyone, it's officially time to get wrecked."

~ An hour later ~

"You wouldn't know if Cedric's interested in anyone... Would you?"

"Hm... Who's asking?"

I raise an eyebrow and smirk at Cho while taking a sip of my beer. Biting her bottom lip and glancing down, Cho tries to hide a smile. Grinning, I shove her playfully while glancing at the boy on the topic.

He's sitting on a couch with Roger. They seem to be in a friendly conversation about something. They have a few empty bottles on the ground beside them while both hold a full bottle in their hands. Fred and George are dancing to the music with Angelina and Katie.

Cormac and Beatrice are sitting at the table, they look as if they're having a shot contest and Beatrice is obviously winning. I should have told Cormas that Beatrice will out drink anyone. She's usually the one that finishes the liquor when we have it.

"Come on, Rora..." Cho whispers while sending me a look and putting her hair behind her ear. "You know, these parties aren't my thing." Glancing at Cedric, she sighs and tilts her head, thinking out loud. "I only really come out for you and..."

"Yeah, I know. I only do this with a sizeable group because of Fred and George make me." I confess while glancing at them and watch them dancing. Cho and I are leaning on a wall with our drinks in our hand. She's still on her first while I'm on my fifth. "Sadly, though. I don't know... We never talk about those things."

"He might with Fred and George."

"Yeah, but if Cedric told Fred and George, they would help him do something about it." I explain in a low voice so only her ears hear it. Sending her a look then, I shrug my shoulders. "Just talk to him, Cho-"

"Everyone! I have a game!" Katie announces excitedly while spinning around to glance at the group. "It's brilliant! Everyone, come on!"

Smiling at Cho, I push off the wall and follow everyone to the round table Cormac and Beatrice are sitting. Everyone gathers around it and pulls out chairs to sit. Feeling someone tug on one of my curls, I find George behind me with a smirk.

Moving to sit between Fred and George, I notice Cho sitting beside Cedric and Angelina. Roger sits beside Cormac and Katie pulls out a chair beside Beatrice. When we're all sitting, Katie grabs an empty beer bottle to lay it on the center of the table.

"Truth, Dare... Or Spell." Katie announces with a giddy smile and explains. "Whoever spins the bottle gives the person who it lands on the question, dare or spell. If they don't do it, they drink and after their turn, they spin next."

"Let's set some ground rules for the spells." Cedric speaks up a little concerned while glancing at Fred and George knowingly. "Nothing that could get anyone in the emergency room."

"That's no fun..." Fred groans and leans back in his seat as he rests his arm behind me on my chair to get comfortable. He then raises an eyebrow and blurts out with an idea. "But I'll agree... Only if you don't do the spell correctly, you still have to drink."

"Agreed." Katie smiles at the rules set into place. Glancing around the room, she sets her drink on the table and spins the bottle in the center. "Let's begin."

~ Half An Hour Later ~

"Gross! They're wet!"

Angelina whines as she puts Fred's socks over her hands. I cover my mouth from laughing, knowing everyone will soon complain about the smell. Fred gives her an embarrassed smile while putting his shoes on without socks on. 

Cedric had just dared her to wear Fred's sock for the rest of the game. Cho and Beatrice can't stop giggling at Angelina's expression. Katie watches Angelina with a disgusted expression. Roger stares at the socks in shock that she actually put them on and not just drink.

Cedric and George are the only ones grinning ear to ear as if they know the power of a sweaty quidditch player socks. Over all, the game has been hilarious to watch and do. Everyone, by now, has taken a turn.

Fred had picked a spell and did Rictumsempra. George picked dare, and he had to let all the girls give him a new hairstyle. So at the moment he has three pony tails and two mini braids. Cedric asked for a dare and had to lick the bottom of Roger's shoe, which he drank instead. 

They gave Roger a spell, which he did incorrectly, so still had to drink. Beatrice asked for a dare and had to imitate everyone in the room. That was probably my favorite one. Katie picked truth and got asked who she finds most attractive in the group. Her answer was George, which began an argument between him and Fred. 

Though George seems pretty satisfied with her answer. Cho picked a question, and I purposely asked who she was interested in out of the group. She drank, and I shook my head in shame. That would have been the time to let her feelings for Cedric known.

They gave Cormac a dare to drink the rest of the rum, which is why he's passed out on the couch at the moment. I'd like to point out, though, we still have half a bottle of vodka. I picked spell and got the Bombarda, so my clothes are slightly burnt but at least I did it properly. 

"When do I get to take them off?" Angelina asks with a scrunched face while staring at the socks on her hands. Katie smirks and takes a sip of her beer. "Until the game is over... Just drink."

"No, no, I'm a good sport..." She groans while moving her sock covered hand to spin the bottle. We all watch it as it lands on Fred again. Smiling, Fred tilts his head and thinks for a moment before saying. "Truth."

"Hm..." Angelina glances around with a smirk before facing him again. "Out of everyone in the group... Who would you snog?"

"Cedric, hands down." He answers immediately while winking at him. Katie's eyes go wide and snap. "No, that's a damn lie. Tell the truth or drink." Roger smirks then and adds, while sipping his beer. "Yeah, a joke isn't the truth."

Fred glances around the group before covering his face with his hands to laugh in. I raise an eyebrow as I watch him suspiciously. I glance at George and find him wearing a shit-eating grin. 

He's on the edge of his seat, waiting to see if his brother will actually tell the truth in front of everyone. I send George a curious look, knowing he'd know Fred's answer, but all he does is wink at me and look back to his brother. Dropping his hands, Fred looks around at all of us before his eyes drop to me. 

With a smile and shaking his head, he grabs the vodka bottle and takes a swig. George bursts out laughing while the girls gasp in shock. Cedric grins at Fred while watching him take a shot and blurts out.

"You really don't want to say who?"

"No..." Fred rubs his face, laughing at his situation. "I'll never hear the end of it if I do."

Everyone chatters about trying to figure out who he's talking about as he spins the bottle. I watch it land on Cho and picks dare. Instantly I whisper in Fred's hear what dare to give her and he nods, understanding the assignment. 

He dares her to kiss Cedric, to which she pecks him on the cheek quickly with a blush. Everyone awes and whistles as she spins the bottle. When it lands on Angelina, she picks a dare.

Cho then says she has to take once piece of clothing off besides Fred's socks. We all bust out laughing as she stares at Cho in shock. She takes off her shirt and is now sitting in just a bra, pants and Fred's socks on her hands. 

We continue to spin the bottle and do a truth, dare, or spell. Losing track of time, I realize I'm actually enjoying everyone's company. It helps that Fred and George haven't left me to defend for myself.

Usually, when I'm at these kinds of things, there is always someone I get bothered about being around. Though, sitting here between Fred and George, I know I'm having fun. When it's Katie's turn to spin the bottle, it lands on me and I smile readily.

"Dare me, please."

"I dare you..." Katie scans around the table before her eyes light up and announces. "To give Roger a lap dance."

My mouth drops as I hear Angelina and Beatrice giggling into their drinks. Cedric and Cho's eyes go wide and glance at Roger. His cheeks are going red as he turns to face me. 

I watch Katie smirking at me, waiting to see what I'll do. Tilting my head, I stand up to show my answer. Immediately after I'm off my chair, I feel two hands grab my arms and shove me back down into my seat. 

Frowning, I turn and find George grabbing a shot glass and Fred picking up the vodka bottle. Smiling and shaking my head, I watch them in confusion, knowing this is a dare I can do. Fred pours a shot for me and George hand me the glass as they speak up together.

"She'll drink."

"Excuse me?"

I blurt out, completely baffled, as I look down at the shot. Beatrice laughs even harder now and Roger looks relieved. Angelina snorts while covering her face at the twins' reaction. 

I notice Cedric and Cho giving each other an uneasy expression because of Fred and George. Peering at my best friends, I find Fred's jaw clenched and George staring seriously at Katie. I've never seen them act this way; the three of us are always the ones to never back down from a challenge.

Glancing between George and Katie, I realize they're having a silent conversation with their expressions. A second later, I notice Fred's leg twitch underneath the table. Chuckling at the change of events, I push the shot away from me and state, confused about what's happening.

"I'll do it. A lap dance isn't hard."

"He will be after." 

Angelina teases Roger and he's back again, red as a tomato. Rolling my eyes, I move to get up but feel George's arm go around my shoulders and keep me in my seat. Frowning, I turn my head to him just as he whispers while meeting my eyes. 

"You're not doing it, Aurora."

"Yes... I am, George."

"No, you are not." Fred speaks up seriously with an upset expression on his face. Shaking my head, puzzled, I push off George's arm, asking with attitude this time. "Why the hell not?"

"Because I said so." 

Fred declares in a tone I've never heard him use with me before. My mouth drops at his words and I snort like this is unbelievable. He stares into my eyes completely serious, and I soften my expression silently asking him why. Suddenly I hear Katie across from us tease.

"Come on, Freddie. She can do it if she wants to."

"We said no." George speaks up, getting angrier by the second. "Give her another dare."

"Fine." Katie rolls her eyes, annoyed, and turns her head away from Fred and George. Glancing at Angelina, she mumbles to her while tilting her head. "I told you it wouldn't be as fun as last time if she's here."

"What?"

I blurt out in a sharp tone; I'm completely shocked and outraged by her words. Turning back to Fred and George, I stare at them hurt, silently asking them what hell Katie is talking about? Next thing I know, George stands up and waves at the group, saying. 

"It's getting late... We're going to head to bed. Press the lightest color brick on that wall when you guys are ready to go."

Once he's finished, both he and Fred pick me up by my forearms. I feel my cheeks grow red at what's happening as everyone watches us. Forcing me to walk with them to the exit, I watch everyone staring at us silently in shock.

I shove them off me, annoyed at how they're treating me like a child. Pushing the twins away from me, I feel anger rush through me from Fred and George not explaining anything to me. Instantly, George picks me up and tosses me over his shoulder. 

He gets a tight grip around my waist and holds my legs down from moving. I lift my head up and begin slapping him on the back. Pulling at his shirt, I groan and begin barking in complete anger.

"I'm not some toy, George! Put me down!"

"We're going to bed, Aurora."

"I'll turn you into stone like Snape told me to!"

"I'll take my chances, sweetheart."

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

92.2K 2.5K 24
And then she fell. Miranda fell right on top of Fred Weasley. He looked up at her directly in the eyes, "I'm sure you wanted to see me and ask you h...
227K 5.9K 45
"They held you. Without question. Without reason beyond love." "Come back to me." Entering your fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wiza...
5.7M 152K 87
YOU MAKE MY HEART SHAKE, BEND, AND BREAK BUT I CAN'T TURN AWAY! aurora "rory" archer was a powerhouse. well, sort of. she was a fierce friend with a...
126K 5.1K 50
"𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶... 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥. 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘭...