fallen romance [wilbur x read...

By vio1yn

Wilbur and Y/N are happily married and deep in love. Wilbur is the founder of L'Manburg and they live there w... More

(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)

(15)

1.4K 32 7
By vio1yn

Y/ left Lmanburg and ran as far as she could.

She bumped into something and fell to the ground and wiped her tears.

"Y/n?" George asked the girl who had puffy and red eyes.

The boy lifted the girl to stand up as they both stood outside a mushroom house inside a wall.

"What happened? You're badly injured come inside."

The inside of the house was old fashioned looking and very cosy.

George led the numb Y/n over to a chair and sat her down slowly.

He went over to a small kitchen with fairy lights wrapped around the cabinets.

The boy made a cup of tea with herbs and went back to the girl and placed it beside her.

He pulled a chair in front of her and sat down, he looked at the girl who hung her head low with no emotions.

"Y/n, what's wrong?.."

"Wilbur and Schlatt are dead."

George stared at her in shock, he looked at her closely at her scratched up armour and bruised face.

"Manburg and Pogtopia fought and Pogtopia won. L'Manburg is back to its former glory with Tubbo being the new president while my uncle and husband are dead."

George was stunned and widened his eyes, he hadn't been told of the war and was busy doing his new house.

"You weren't there." Y/n looked up at the brunette.

"I wasn't told anything about the war..Dream just told me to do whatever I wanted so I built my house.."

Y/n thought about what he said then took the cup of tea and drank it slowly.

It was a raspberry and herb infusion which calmed Y/n down slightly.

"Y/n you don't know how incredibly sorry I am I had no ide-"

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and the two looked at the dark oak door.

George stood up and answered it to see Philza standing there.

The girl looked over and narrowed her eyes at her father in law who was looking apologetic.

"Y/n can I talk to you?..."

Y/n looked over to George then stood up and went outside with the man.

"Y/n I didn't want to kill Wilbur, believe me he forced me.."

The girl watched him closely and sighed.

"I know..it's not your fault. I just, I can't stay here anymore Phil.."

Philza nodded as he hugged his daughter in law and hummed in agreement.

Suddenly the blonde man had an idea and pulled out of the hug and held her by the shoulders.

"Stay with me and Techno then, we're far away from all this and it'll be good for you."

"Techno? Absolutely not, he almost killed Tubbo!-"

"Y/n he was pressured into it, it isn't his fault you have to attempt to forgive him."

Y/n sighed and thought about it, her and Technoblade were very close and Technoblade favourited her.

"Fine, but I'm not trusting him."

Philza nodded and turned to look at the smoke arising from L'Manburg in the distance.

"I'll be back here in 30." Philza kissed his daughter in law on the cheek and left to L'Manburg.

George stared at them and Y/n turned to him, then she walked over to him and hugged him unexpectedly.

The boy gasped and stared at her, then he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her back.

"Thank you, really, thank you."

"F-For what?.."

"For being a great friend."

George softly smiled and she kissed him on the cheek then said her goodbyes to him.

Technoblade, Philza and Y/n all walked in the cold snow.

Y/n was freezing so Technoblade gave her his long red cloak to keep her warm.

Technoblade and Philza were talking about the war while Y/n followed her family to their house silently.

There was nothing but snow and tall spruce trees around the land.

They all continued to walk until they reached a house in the middle of the snow.

Philza walked up to the steps of the house and opened the tall front doors then looked over to Y/n.

The girl looked at him and walked inside the house, the house was small on the inside and packed with different objects

There was also a little basement filled with items and another upstairs that was a poorly decorated bedroom.

"Welcome to our humble abode Y/n" Technoblade said while he closed the door as they all entered.

Y/n looked around then started to walk around and explore the house.

She heard Technoblade and Philza talk to each other while she admired everything.

The girl picked up an item frame that was sat ontop of a small table, there was a withered daisy crown inside of it.

Y/n smiled and looked over to Technoblade.

"You kept this?"

Technoblade looked at her and smiled slightly.

"Yeah of course."

Flashback
"Techno I have a surpriseee."

"What is it?" The pink haired man turned to the young woman.

The girl smiled as she pulled out a flower crown from behind her back and showed it to him.

Technoblade smiled as he allowed the h/c girl to place the flower crown ontop of his head.

Y/n packed her stuff into a box from her old house she shared with Wilbur.

There were framed photos of the both of them in their wedding and photos of the original L'Manburg members.

Y/n took a photo and smiled softly to herself and placed it neatly into the box then closed it up.

Once Y/n cleared out the house she was about to leave until she stopped.

"Shit where's my old poetry book."

The girl groaned and walked back into the bedroom and searched under the bed to find her book until she felt something hard.

"Aha!" Y/n pulled out what she thought to be her poetry book, which turns out to be a big shoebox covered in dust.

The h/c looked at it confused then wiped off the dust and there was detailed handwriting printed ontop of it.

'For my love, Y/n Soot.' It read.

Y/n opened the shoebox and gasped when she seen photos of her and Wilbur with a heart circled around herself and some photos with Y/n with a halo and Wilbur with devil ears.

The girl chuckled and went through the rest of the shoebox and found different objects Wilbur kept, like a very withered rose that Wilbur gave to her on their first date.

There was lots of notes with Y/n's poetry she gave Wilbur and lots of drawings.

The h/c went through the rest and sighed, until she found a scrunched up ball of paper which made her grab it and open it.

'To my dear Y/n, happy one year anniversary! We went out on a date to a library, even though I hate reading I went just so I could get to know you. I proposed to you in the beach (which is your favourite place) and you said yes. We got married in L'Manburg and it wasn't the wedding you planned when you were 5 but you looked happier than ever and the most gorgeous. In books and movies they always talked about how they would die for their lover, I never believed it until I met you. To our one year Y/n, I love you. - Wilbur <3"

Y/n had tears slowly running down her face and she covered her mouth as she looked at the objects attached, there was lots of wedding photos and a ripped out page of a library book which used to be Wilbur and Y/n's favourite page.

The girl sniffed and put the box back together and brought it back down with her.

Y/n packed up all the boxes and started to walk back to her new home, but before she did so she looked at her and Wilburs house one last time.

All the joy created there would later be memories.

Y/n sighed deeply then started to walk back until she heard a stick snapping behind her which made her swiftly turn around.

She narrowed her eyes at the masked man leaning against the tree behind her.

"What do you want Dream."

"Suddenly in a pissed mood once I came? Ouch.."

Y/n scoffed and clicked her tongue then looked at the man who was grinning at her.

"Dream you gave that tnt to Wilbur and you manipulated me into choosing you guys for the war."

Dream slowly walked towards the girl carrying the big boxes with his arms up in surrender.

"I manipulated nobody, you chose to fight for this side-"

"Liar, you knew I was gonna choose Wilbur over you so you had to forcefully get closer to me so I would feel bad for leaving you."

Dream opened his mouth to talk until Y/n spoke.

"Don't even deny it, you wouldn't even talk to me from how much you hated me before the war. It was until you remembered Wilbur forcing me to pick a side."

The masked man smiled manically and started to circle the girl who was watching him closely.

"Y/n, you aren't that special. I don't care what side you picked, as long as you fought I couldn't care."

He felt confident once she seen her face drop slightly from his words.

"In fact..Wilbur was attempting to manipulate you with all that-"

Y/n held her axe at his throat, cutting his skin slightly.

"Do not even dare say that, Wilbur would never manipulate me."

Dream smirked as he pushed her axe down.

"Y/n of course he did, we all seen it. You were just too blind to see it-"

Suddenly the boxes dropped and Y/n leaped at the masked man, dragging him to the ground.

The girl started to punch Dream and he blocked his face with a grin.

Dream grabbed her wrists and flipped her over to be on top of her.

He held her wrists tightly and leaned closer to her.

"Y/n you were actually becoming somebody I liked, until you stupidly switched over."

"Oh please Dream, we're enemies. Don't act like you were beginning to like me."

"You're right, he doesn't. He hates your guts Y/n, everybody does." A voice said behind them.

Y/n looked over and glared once she seen it was Sapnap.

Sapnap slowly walked over to them and Dream got off Y/n.

The girl got up and picked up her boxes then started to walk away.

"So, where you staying huh? I would love to drop in and just.." Sapnap said as he held his sword at the back of Y/n's neck.

Y/n ignored him and continued to walk until she tripped him over making him groan.

Sapnap was about to jump at her until Dream pulled him back.

Y/n finally finished unpacking her boxes into her new room which was in a separate cabin beside Technoblades house.

The room had everything she needed chests, crafting table, potion brewer,bed, bookshelves and a punching bag along with a desk for her poetry.

The girl took off her armour and wrapped her hands into adhesive bandages to protect her knuckles.

Y/n changed into a more comfortable outfit which was black biker shorts and a f/c sports bra with her hair into a ponytail.

The h/c girl suddenly punched the punching bag and started to practice her boxing on it.

She let out all her anger onto the punching bag and Philza walked in to ask her if she wanted food and stopped once he seen the sight.

Y/n didn't notice him and continue to punch until she was out breath and sweating.

She looked over to see Philza standing at the door impressed with Technoblade behind him.

"You're a really good fighter.."

The girl scoffed as she drank her water then wiped off the sweat.

Technoblade came beside Philza and cleared his throat.

"Y/n fight me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376 22 8
Book discontinued for now- I don't remember where this was going. Sorry guys A dream x reader fanfic This will take place in a real-life version of...
203K 4.6K 40
y/n's parents have a business trip in england and take her and her younger brother with them. y/n ends up meeting two famous minecraft streamers ther...
318 2 23
Y/N was peacefully going for a trip to her local shop and then gets kicked out by her mother and moves in with her childhood friend tommy (our favour...
1.5K 165 60
I wake up, it's awkwardly quiet and no one is here anymore... This is an non ship story about the famous pig called Technoblade and another person wi...