The Lost Potter-Draco Malfoy

By mmarab25

Charlotte Potter was sent from foster home to foster home her whole life, not really loving anything other th... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 (Year 3)
Chapter 3 (Year 3)
Chapter 4 (Year 3)
Chapter 5 (Year 3)
Chapter 6 (Year 3)
Chapter 7 (Year 3)
Chapter 8 (Year 3)
Chapter 9 (Year 3)
Chapter 10 (Year 3)
Chapter 11 (Year 3)
Chapter 12 (Year 3)
Chapter 13 (Year 3)
Chapter 15 (Year 3)
Chapter 16 (Year 3)
Chapter 17 (Year 3)
Chapter 18 (Year 3)
Chapter 19 (Year 3)
Chapter 20 (Summer)
Chapter 21 (Year 4)
Chapter 22 (Year 4)
Chapter 23 (Year 4)
Chapter 24 (Year 4)
Chapter 25 (Year 4)
Chapter 26 (Year 4)
Chapter 27 (Year 4)
Chapter 28 (Year 4)
Chapter 29 (Year 4 Yule)
Chapter 30 (Year 4)
Chapter 31 (Year 4)
Chapter 32 (Year 4)
Chapter 33 (Year 4)
Chapter 34 (Year 4)
Chapter 35 (Summer)
Chapter 36 (Summer)
Chapter 37 (Summer)
Chapter 38 (summer)
Chapter 39 (Summer)
Chapter 40 (Year 5)
Chapter 41 (Year 5)
Chapter 42 (Year 5)
Chapter 43 (Year 5)
Chapter 44 (Year 5)
Chapter 45 (Year 5)
Chapter 46 (Year 5)
Chapter 47 (Year 5)
Chapter 48 (Year 5)
Chapter 49 (Year 5)
Chapter 50 (Year 5)
Chapter 51 (Year 5)
Chapter 52 (Year 5)
Chapter 53 (Summer)
Chapter 54 (Year 6)
Chapter 55 (Year 6)
Chapter 56 (Year 6)
Chapter 57 (Year 6)
Chapter 58 (Year 6)
Chapter 59 (Year 6)
Chapter 60 (Year 6)
Chapter 61 (Year 6)
Chapter 62 (Year 6)
Chapter 63 (Year 6)
Chapter 64 (Year 6)
Chapter 65 (Year 6)
Chapter 66 (Year 6)
Chapter 67 (Year 6)
Chapter 68 (Year 6)
Chapter 69 (Year 6)
Chapter 70 (Year 6)
Chapter 71 (Year 6)
Chapter 72 (Year 6)
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Epilogue

Chapter 14 (Year 3)

4.6K 153 22
By mmarab25

"Charlotte! Charlotte!" Harry yelled as he opened her bedroom door in the Potter manor. Charlotte chose to ignore his shouting and pulled her blanket over her face.

"Go away! I want to sleep!"

"No! It's Christmas!" Harry shouted as he walked into her bedroom and fixed his hair in the mirror. It didn't help, but look just as messy, or even more. Charlotte ignored him and kept sleeping. Harry got on Charlotte's bed and started jumping.

"Harry! Get out!"

"It's Christmas!" He yelled as he kept jumping.

"What is going on here?" James asked as he walked into the room.

"Charlotte won't wake up, Dad!"

"Tell Harry to get off my bed!" Charlotte shouted.

"No, Harry's right, it's Christmas! Wake up, Charlotte!" He joked, as he got on Charlotte's bed and started jumping.

"I hate boys, I do," Charlotte said, as she watched them jump.

"Fine! Fine! I will get up!" She shouted as she rolled out of bed. Harry and James high-fived, before getting down from the bed and walking downstairs.

---

Harry grabbed onto Charlotte's arm just as she was about to go down the stairs.

"What is it?" She asked,

"I have something to show you. It's in my room." He said, pointing to his door.

"Okay?" Lottie said, confused, as he ushered her in, dramatically shut the door behind her. Harry's room was a little messy, his bed was unmade, and there were piles of clothes on a chair.

"Why are you being wired? What is it?" Charlotte asked. Harry pulled out a book, which Charlotte recognized as his Transfiguration textbook.

"You could have just asked for help instead of being so wired." She said as he sat down on the bed.

"Oh shut up, I don't need help, but yesterday when Dad was out. I was looking for something in his room-"

"You were snooping?" Charlotte asked as she sat across from him. Harry rolled his eyes.

"No, I was looking at his hair gel, if you must know."

"I really didn't want to know that. Stay away from hair gel." Charlotte shook her head at him. Harry handed her the picture; Young Peter Pettigrew was grinning broadly, with tears in his eye from laughing so much and holding the camera and taking a picture of James with antlers coming out of his head, looking annoyed. Sirius was in the background on the floor holding onto his stomach, while Remus was laughing on a bed, with a book in his lap.

"That's Pettigrew. I barely recognized him."

"Where did you find this?" Charlotte asked. She ran her thumb across Pettigrew's face, so full of life, before she smiled at her dad's annoyed expression.

"There was this Hogwarts's quidditch bag in dad's closet. Mum doesn't touch any of dad's quidditch things, because she hates it. He must have been Dad's friend. One of his best friends. I looked through all the pictures. They go back to the first year, all the way to a couple of order meetings before they just suddenly stopped. Dad kept them all." He said,

"But why would he keep them if James hates him?" Charlotte asked.

"Who cares why Dad kept them? I'm going to kill Pettigrew," Harry said, determinedly.

"Why?"

"He told Voldemort! He tried to kill all of us, Charlotte! Don't you see why dad doesn't let us out? Or go to Hogsmeade? I spent all summer locked up because he wants us dead! I won't let him kill us. I'll kill him first." Said Harry, but before Charlotte could answer. Lily called them down to breakfast.

Harry grabbed the picture from Charlotte and put it back in the book before forcing her to go downstairs for breakfast.

---

"Come on, open your last present, Charlotte," James said, with a camera in his hands. Sirius and Lily sat on the couch, as Harry, Charlotte, and James sat on the floor. Remus had sent an owl, saying he was going to stay at Hogwarts, and prepare for his transformation instead. There was wrapping paper all around the floor. Harry and Charlotte had only one present left for them to open.

"I've never had so many presents," Charlotte said as she looked at her large pile. James and Lily's smile faltered, before sharing a sad glance.

"Okay, um, last present," James said again. Charlotte picked up her last box and opened the present. It was a long gold necklace that had a crescent moon, that was a deep shade of blue.

"Wow, thank you," Charlotte grinned as James snapped the picture.

"No more pictures, please," Charlotte said, rubbing her eyes from the light.

"James, you are going to blind her," Lily said, as she sipped on her tea.

"It's okay, we already have one blind child."

"I'm not blind!" Harry shouted, just as he was about to open his last gift from Sirius and glaring at James.

"Yes, you are."

"Oh, and I wonder who I got that from? Every male potter just has to be cursed, huh?" Harry said sarcastically, making James roll his eyes.

"Open your present Harry," Sirius said.

"Okay, okay," Harry said as he ripped open the large box.

"Oh, my god! No way!" Harry shouted as he opened the box, and Harry took out a brand new firebolt.

"Sirius!" Lily said as Harry jumped up and down.

"No way! No way!" Harry shouted,

"That's way too much, Pads, you can't- "James said, but Sirius shook his head and waved a dismissive hand at James.

"Nonsense, it was nothing."

"I think I'm going to cry a little," Harry whispered, as he went and hugged Sirius.

"Can I test it out? Please?" Harry asked, begging his parents.

"I don't know," Lily said,

"Oh, come on! It's early! Sirius can come with me!"

"I have an idea! Why don't we all play quidditch?" James suggested.

"But I've never played," Charlotte said,

"You know the rules?" Sirius asked. Charlotte nodded.

"Then you'll be fine. We can play with one chaser, and one keeper." Sirius explained. Charlotte was nervous, but agreed, anyway.

The four of them walked out to the backyard and Lily decided she would make some lunch. James grabbed a broomstick for Charlotte, Sirius, and himself, before they went to the middle of the field. Sirius and Harry on one side, and Charlotte and James on another.

"Do you want to be a keeper or chaser?" James asked,

"I think we'd have a better chance if you're a keeper," Charlotte told him. James nodded and the three of them got into positions.

"This will be easy Sirius. Charlotte's never even played before," Harry whispered to him.

"We got this," Sirius smirked, the two quickly high five, making James scoff.

"We cannot let this two win. Way to cooky." James whispered to Charlotte.

"How! I've never played."

"You'll be great. It's in your genetics." James winked; Charlotte scoffed.

"I also have Lily's genetics, and she's dreadful."

"So, does Harry have some faith?" James laughed. Charlotte nodded and went to the middle of the field with Sirius. Their backyard had tiny built-in quidditch goals, and when James flicked his wand, they would reach the top of the roof.

"Ready, three...two...one!" Lily yelled and threw the quaffle into the air before hurrying back inside for lunch.

Charlotte flew immediately. Sirius's arms were longer, but Lottie was smaller and quicker. She caught the ball before Sirius, making his smug smirk slip off his face. He leaned forward in his broom and started going after Charlotte.

"Ha, loser," James called out.

"Shut up, Prongs!" Sirius called over his shoulder. Charlotte was so happy she caught the quaffle she just went straight for Harry.

Sirius managed to catch up to her. Charlotte tucked the ball into her side, but Sirius managed to get very close and smack it very hard, causing it to fall from Charlotte.

Sirius grabbed the quaffle and started flying in the other direction, straight towards James. Charlotte leaned on her broom, catching up to Sirius, who regained his confidence. Charlotte let him get as close to the goal before she kicked the quaffle out of his hands. Sirius gasped in surprise as the ball started falling. Charlotte leaned down, getting scared that the ground was getting closer. Sirius flew down after her, but she was already too close to the quaffle.

Charlotte grabbed the quaffle before turning her broom towards Harry, who clutched on his firebolt, finally excited to use it. Charlotte aimed the quaffle and threw it at the goal. Harry bolted towards the left where the quaffle was. Charlotte had thrown it low. Harry thought he could kick it away, but the quaffle skimmed his foot and went right into the goal.

"GOAL! GOAL!" James shouted as Charlotte started laughing at Harry's shocked face.

"Sirius, you suck at this!" Harry shouted.

"I suck! You let the quaffle in!"

"You couldn't even catch it!"

---

By the time they finished, it was fifty points to Charlotte and James and thirty points to Sirius and Harry.

"We did it! We did it!" James shouted, as he hugged Charlotte and both of them jumped around like little kids.

"I buy you a broom and you lose your first game with it!" Sirius shouted.

"In my defense, I am a seeker! I am not a keeper! I have never played keeper!"

"At least I managed to block a couple of times. You could barely get the quaffle from her," Harry muttered.

"I was excellent!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

919 65 30
(This story is kinda like a harry potter and george weasley fanfic put together idrk) Draco Malfoy's twin sister, Liliana, gets re-sorted into Gryffi...
3.8K 39 31
Charlotte Rosier- Ravenclaw, Intimidating, Kindhearted and worst of all, the daughter of two raging blood supremacists. She can't help but love her f...
51.2K 1K 53
Two redheads One love In good times and bad In health and sickness At least that's what they thought... a Fred Weasley love (and more) story 02/22...
1.2M 34.6K 46
Hero Green received her letter to Hogwarts when she turned 16. She has no idea why it was sent to her so late or why she even got a letter at all, co...