๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ฃ๐ฎ๐š๐ง๐š.

By nb20127

" when you see me happy..stay far away from me" ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿฆฏ More

๊จ„๏ธŽ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๊จ„๏ธŽ
๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ˆ๐—.
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐“๐ž๐ง.
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž.
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐“๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ.
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ.
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ
Whats next?
Sequel

๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ

4.1K 121 33
By nb20127

" so why yo granny put you out" Jackie said dipping a waffle fry in Polynesian sauce and feeding it to me.
" So I stayed over Zo house....long story, then I came back today and she was yelling and throwing my shit out so zo said I could stay here"
" damn, she stay bugging out on you, so atleast you free"
" Fax" I agreed.

Me, Jackie, and Xy sat on the couch enjoy our meal, and watching TV. Tink and Zo were walking in together.

" wsg bozo's" Tink said plopping on the couch next to Xy
" Wsp tinker bell"Xy responded.
" guess who me and Zo ran into?"
" who?" Xy raised a eyebrow
"Saline chile"
" bro and she pregnant"
" fuck that gotta do with me?"
" nigga it's yo baby" Zo laughed.

I just listened, Ian know who tf she was. It didn't bother me tho, Xy isn't mine.

" my pull out game stronger than yo mama jawline"
" Aye chill on my mama, but that baby fasho yours,it look like she finna drop that mf too" zo sat inbetween me and jackie.
" Let's change the subject,aint nobody worried bout that crazy bitch"
" crazy?...what she do?" I say looking around.

They all just laughed and shook they head.

~later that night~

" Alright Ny me and tink finna go" Jackie stood up and gave me a hug.
" Alright text me when you home safely"
"I'm finna go home too" Xy got up, thumped my forehead and walked out.

" umm I'll be upstairs if you need me zozo"
" can I come up there and paint?"
" yeahh, I wanna see this"

We both walked up to the room, I sat on the edge of the bed and he dug in the closet grabbing his painting supplies. It was a little empty corner on the wall, next to the mirror on the dresser.

" when did you learn to paint" I took my hair out the tight puff,and shook it into a afro.
" when I was young I loved to draw and paint, over the years I got better..my mom hates it cause my dad used to paint really good too."
" why she hate it? If you don't mind me asking"
" you ask alot of questions....buttt my dad left the country to pursue his dreams,created a whole new family then passed away a few years ago"
" damn karma's a bitch"
" what you mean by that" Zo bust out laughing.
" He left yall thinking he was finna escape his life here,got out of the country and died..imagine"
" BYE ny" He laughed shaking his head.

We rambled for a little bit more until he finished his painting, I stood over him and looked down at the painting. It was a painting of me laughing.

" you like it?"
" I love it foo, you coulda made my forehead a lil smaller "
" girl hush tf up, it's perfect" He said cleaning off his brushes.

I sat on the floor next to him and helped. I can tell he didn't like people touching his brushes but he just ignored it.

" Ny ima go home before my moms start to worry, Ian tryna get put out like you" He smiled, making me punch his shoulder.
" I'm playing, but call me if you need anything" He gave me a side hug and walked out the door.

I sat back down on the floor and stared at the painting. My red curly afro was painted so perfectly, even my dimples and freckles.

I heard my door open making me jump and turn around. It was Xy again.

" Aye did I leave my jacket in here?"
" nigga you know damn well yo jacket ain't in here"
" mmcht, I asked u a simple question and here u go complicating shit" He looked around for that invisible ass jacket.
" if you wanted a good excuse to get on my damn nerves you coulda said that".
" girl shut yo trap, and why you on the floor lookin like a roach"
" lookin at a painting"
" By zo?"
" naw by Vincent van gouh"

He sucked his teeth and sat on the floor next to me to see the painting.

" niggas got a real talent, he even got yo huge ass cranium"
" that's why you got them hot dog ass lips"
"Sdfu, I'll kiss you with these mfkas too"
" i- the woman was too stunned to speak"

He grabbed me tightly by the neck and yanked me towards him. I closed my eyes waiting for a kiss but he thumped my lip.

" SIKEE" He pushed me back by the neck Making me fall over.
" i- what if that was my last stra-" I got interrupted by a phone call.

I stood up and got the phone off the bed, Xy just waited to see who it was. My heart dropped.

" Okay thanks I'll be up there in a minute" I hung up the phone with a lump developing in my throat.
" what happened mega"
" my house got shot up and my papa got hit" I struggled getting the words out.

------------------------------------
A/n: not much happened in this chapter but the next one will deff be good 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

613K 14K 58
Layla Roberson is a 24 year old who owns a nail shop Isaiah (Ghost) Banks is a 26 year old who is a druglord in Atl Read plz ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿค• Cover; @QueenSlimes...
124K 3.9K 26
"Girl, you know I love it when I'm next to you Riding through the 772, the feelings that I got for you is true So baby let me cater to you We found l...
172K 17.7K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC