Heart And Mind (Druig x reade...

Por Bluewonder88

The heart and mind of the team. Druig controls minds while y/n is an empath, together the pair is unstoppable... Más

Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

20

3.7K 117 47
Por Bluewonder88

"Home sweet home"-Y/N

Iraq
Present day

Sprite had put up an illusion to keep you all hidden from the archeologists. Druig's stepped up, raising his arm as his gained control over their minds, forcing them into their trucks to leave the site. The smallest Eternal took away her illusion, all of you walking out of the dust, sunglasses on. Phastos pulled a device from his pocket, lifting the Domo into the air as it had been buried in the dirt to keep it hidden.

"The Domo" Karun stated in awe from the back where he was filming.

"Home sweet home" you shrugged, walking forward.

"Foreboding atmosphere fills the air The eery stillness chokes our lungs" Kingo whispered as he lead the group down the hallway towards the lab talking to the camera Karun held.

"What are you doing? You know you are creeping us out, you know that right?" Phastos started, you feeling his panic clear without being an empath. A loud pop sounded out as Phastos panicked. "Ohh.. Oh god, stay calm Thena please" she paused to look at him as everyone went silent. "Chips, it's just chips" Phastos laughed after picking up the chip bag Thena had popped by stepping on.

"As you can see being an Eternal does not preclude you from having human emotions, such as cowardice" Kingo told the camera.

"What has she done? Is that a Sarcophagus in my lab?" Phastos grew upset as you entered the lab to find it full of artifacts you had helped Makkari collect over the years?

"This is Makkari or should I say? Miss Havisham. None of us have seen her for centuries" Kingo told the camera "though I suppose y/n has" he corrected as you walked past him into the familiar space. Makkari was seated on a throne, closing the book she sped through reading to smile at you happily, unaware of why you were really there.

"Ready to go home?" She signed. Taking in your faces she knew it wasn't over yet and sighed as her head fell back against the chair. Phastos got to work in the Center of the lab, planning how to stop Tiamut.

"Remember this?" Thena asked as she held up a basket to you.

"Do you remember that?" You asked back with amusement.

"This was the basket you made once, you got everyone gifts the morning we started your training" she claimed proudly.

"Woah, I'm impressed" you laughed.

"Y/n, come check this out!" Sersi called you over to her with excitement. You nodded and moved to look at the artifact she held up.

"There's still something in here" Thena whispered to herself, reaching into the basket to pull something small out. Druig walked around the room, taking in everything as he glanced a gal, the items. He picked up a the sword of Excalibur and moved towards Thena who held the basket you had made. He paused beside her, looking to the basket in her hands as she looked to the sword he held. Without words they silently exchanged items, Druig walking away to find you.

"So.. How did you end up scoring this? This ebony ring." Druig snuck up beside you as you flipped through a book, pulling out the ring you had gotten him all those years ago. "My beautiful, beautiful, y/n?" He teased, holding it just out of your reach. 

"Are you two actually a thing now? Because I'm shocked" Phastos commented, watching from where he stood, Kingo beside him.

"Is this new? Because I thought it would never happen" Kingo commented.

"Phastos, we need to control a Celestial" Druig reminded, getting the attention off your relationship status.

"Okay, get ready for it" he presented the design in their golden magic form.

"Bracelets, you made us bracelets" Kingo said.

"So here's Celestial a little 101" Phastos started as Druig nudged you with his arm and smiled while putting on the ring. "Celestials are the most powerful energy generators in the universe. When Arishem made us, he embued us with infinite cosmic energy to keep our bodies regenerating. The bracelets in theory shut down our regeneration process. Once that happens, our bodies accumulate extra cosmic energy"

"What for?" Sersi spoke up.

"Well, the Deviants can absorb our energy What if, we can absorb each other's energy as well. If I can find a way to connect us all, one of us could become immensely powerful pulling the accumulated energy from the rest Forming.... A Unimind" he proudly showed the design and how it worked all set up. Nobody said anything so he continued with his explanation.  "Uni meaning one, mind meaning mind"

"Ohh no, we heard you the first time" Kingo claimed.

"Terrible name" Sprite agreed.

"We'll brainstorm... Brainstorm, that's a way better name" Kingo said.

"No, I invented it so I am calling it whatever I want" Phastos argued back Makkari waving them both off to get their attention.

"Let's say Druig and y/n succeed in putting Tiamut to sleep, then what?" She asked.

"We find humans a new home on another planet" Sersi said her idea to you all.

"Are we building a big ship too? Take a pair of each animal" Sprite commented back.

"You know what's never saved the planet? Your sarcasm" Phastos added.

"Space colonisation could take decades" she argued her point.

"It can happen quickly with our help" Sersi reminded.

"What if we accidently end up killing Tiamut? We saw what y/n did to that devient. We can be responssible for billions of lives not being created across the universe. Boss.. Am I right?" Kingo argued, looking to Ikaris for a reply. You felt guilty as Druig pulled you into his side with an arm over your shoulder.

"Say something Ikarus" Sprite prompted. "You dont think we should be doing this"

"Ajak chose Sersi to lead us, Sersi should decide" Ikaris told you all.

"Forget who Ajak chose You are the strongest, you should be making this decision" Sprite argued more. "Fine, just keep lying to yourself" she stormed out with lots of emotion.

"Sprite" Ikaris tried to talk to her, but she was still leaving, not turning back. Ikaris moved to follow her after a moment of you all waiting for someone to do or say something, anything.

"Okay, this is not—" Phastos started with frustration.

"Ikarus" Kingo moved after him.

"Don't run after him, Kingo, I—Guys" Phastos tried as everyone moved their separate ways again, going back to whatever they were doing before. You had been standing against Thena in the lab, swords crossing each other in the middle as you carefully circled one another.

"Y/n?" Thena asked carefully as she noticed you pause your movements as though your body had been frozen in place. Druig stood from where he had been seated off to the side watching you both with contentment. You gasped, reaching out to stabilize yourself as Thena reached out to help you. "What is it?"

"It's happening" you stated, trying to catch your breath. Just then Sersi and Ikaris ran in, Phastos device starting to beep rapidly.

"Oh no... God!" Phastos panicked at the earth hologram lightning up brightly.

"What about the Unimind?" Sersi asked him how your plan was coming along.

"I haven't figured out a way to connect us but I am close, I am very very close" Phastos told her his report with panic in his tone, rushing around the lab to put something together to help.

"How much longer?" Sersi rushed.

"I don't know Sersi" he snapped back, panic filling everyone.

"How do we even find it?" Kingo asked the important question, that nobody had an answer to.

"I can feel it" you spoke up, everyone looking to you.

"Y/n, no" Druig tried to talk you out of it.

"We won't have enough time" Phastos agreed with Druig.

"There's no way she can cover the entire earth in time" Sersi reminded.

"I'll take her" Makkari signed to them.

"Alright sounds like a plan" you agree with a nod.

"Be quick" Phastos told you, knowing you would both be capable of doing this together.

"Ready?" Makkari signed her question to you.

........................

Question of the day: would you like to live on the Domo?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

37.5K 946 25
ETERNALS- what happens when two eternals with completely different personalities grow fond of each other. and what happens when a huge promise is bro...
32.4K 1K 15
She was an Eternal with the power to control the elements. For centuries, she fought with her family to defeat the Deviants. But when she started suf...
102K 2.9K 28
"The people really love you." "Well, I don't care what they think about me, if they love me or hate me, I only care about you." Chaos and control...
68.1K 1.8K 31
"Our love will forever be Eternal" Long kept secrets finally arise after centuries, how will two best friends who love each other take it?